March 29, 2024, 02:44:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350406 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: December 18, 2008, 05:55:48 PM »

OH MY...I just answered my work phone and said, "Good Evening, Scared Monkeys" 

pb

OMG that is funny

It is....

I was so caught up in reading... 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: December 18, 2008, 05:55:54 PM »

I'm sure if this guy read meters in this neighborhood, KC must have known him.  I can't imagine that any male could walk on her property without her introducing herself...if you know what I mean.
   so he did casey too!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: December 18, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »

Angelo Nieves says Utility Worker found a grey bag on the side of the road.
Contacted LE, nothing came of it, so Utility Worker went back and searched last week

So he was actually searching....not taking a potty break.....I am feeling a little bit better...HOWEVER....WHY was he searching this area since the grey bag was nothing....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1343 on: December 18, 2008, 05:56:36 PM »

I just got a flash of thought about George saying in exasperation to a reporter, "The person in the trunk is not my granddaughter."

Lots of things going through my head.  None making much sense.

Huddsun, heeyy. You so could be right, but for a while i thought what he was saying was, "maybe the person in the back of my granddaughters car, has got my granddaughter"...

either statement could examined and looked at as odd.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: December 18, 2008, 05:56:38 PM »

Ok trying to stay calm here and rational.....................   not happening!!!!         All I wanted was a simple news conference identifying the remains.....a little closure and some tears........and now THIS!!!

I don't know how much more I can take of this insanity.    Is it possible to ban myself from this case?  I need a Red Button. 

OFTLOG - HERE - HAPPY NOW!!!

Gee thanks... if it weren't for your responses I would just be writing on the wall here!!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: December 18, 2008, 05:56:50 PM »

Wouldn't it be something if the responding LEO knew Casey?

Lisa

yep.....sure would

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1346 on: December 18, 2008, 05:56:54 PM »

I had read that the meter reader was German, as in nationality or ethnicity.  If his last name is Gonzalez, that will complicate things, but Gonzalez is like Smith is terms of Hispanic names.

Nieves is really sticking by him.  You know they have interrogated the hell out of him.

Did he say the bag was gray?  I had pictured a black trash bag.  Hmmmm Lots to be cleared up and very, very confusing.

It is also Hell for the Anthonys because they still do not know if the child is Caylee or not.

I suppose the bag could have been on the side of the road, and later animals dragged it into the woods, especially if it smelled bad.  Animals such as raccoons, foxes, coyotes, Florida panthers, if they are around there would ahve done that and scattered the remains.

German is a hispanic name pronounced "Herman"  It would go with Gonzales.

Oh, since he DID call the Crimeline back in August, does he now get the reward?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1347 on: December 18, 2008, 05:57:14 PM »

German....Manny??? You have got to be kidding me???   If he just saw a gray bag beside the road, why did he call for 3 days in a row?  He saw a suspicious bag in the woods this time and went over and kicked it with his foot.  Why wouldn't he have done the same with a bag beside the road?  He was reading meters in that area...correct?  Don't the meters get read on the same dates every month?  The August call dates don't match with the day of the month he discovered this body. Make any sense???  Relieving himself could have more than one meaning.  Sick...but true.

August 11..12..13  first tips?

December 11 Skull discovered?

Correct me if I'm wrong ....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: December 18, 2008, 05:57:16 PM »

Angelo Nieves says Utility Worker found a grey bag on the side of the road.
Contacted LE, nothing came of it, so Utility Worker went back and searched last week

So he was actually searching....not taking a potty break.....I am feeling a little bit better...HOWEVER....WHY was he searching this area since the grey bag was nothing....

maybe he reads boards (like us, LOL) and knew that Kiomarie mentioned that spot?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: December 18, 2008, 05:57:21 PM »

I beleive, if what Nieves is saying is the truth, and I have no reason to doubt that, that this meter reader guy called in the tips..then, maybe, he just wanted to do his own personal searching..he just couldnt shake the fact that there was nothing there when he thought there was..
so, he does his own little search and actually finds something..

Please tell me that sounds plausible, because that is the only thing I could come up with right now..and if I have to think of anything else beyond this, that is any more convoluted, I might just pop a vein...LOL...
I agree with you, I think maybe the deputy's that showed up just weren't thorough enough..what a shame..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1350 on: December 18, 2008, 05:57:28 PM »

Ok trying to stay calm here and rational.....................   not happening!!!!         All I wanted was a simple news conference identifying the remains.....a little closure and some tears........and now THIS!!!

I don't know how much more I can take of this insanity.    Is it possible to ban myself from this case?  I need a Red Button. 

You aren't going nowhere!!!!!!  Put on your big girl panties!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1351 on: December 18, 2008, 05:57:32 PM »

I am a little behind on this news conference, but is it possible that it was this deputy that searched the area? The tips were called in mid-Aug ... this guy fired on the 20th.

Deputy Fired After Having Relations With Casey Anthony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7293527&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

A deputy with the Orange County Sheriff's Office has been fired after investigators said that he lied about a relationship he had with Casey Anthony.

An interoffice memo (click to read) dated Aug. 20 obtained by FOX 35 in Orlando provided some details into the matter involving Casey and Deputy Anthony Rusciano.

"When investigators contacted Deputy Rusciano by telephone, Deputy Rusciano admitted that he had met the individual for a very brief moment at a party they both attended," wrote Chief Frank Fabrizio. "Deputy Rusciano denied ever having any further contact with that person."

Investigators say Rusciano provided inaccurate and incomplete responses after they discovered communication between he and Casey following a search of her computer. Upon being confronted with the evidence, he admitted to lying to investigators.

"Lying to investigators during the course of any investigation is unacceptable and reason for termination," Fabrizio wrote.

You would think that LE would have done a follow up on anything he had to do with this case!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: December 18, 2008, 05:57:34 PM »

FOX NEWS just went to break but said it's worth sticking around until after the break to see the pictures they have to show re Caylee Anthony

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1353 on: December 18, 2008, 05:57:36 PM »

I can't believe this stuff! WTF???

I don't know what's wrong with me.The thought of Betty Boop saying WTF..I'm almost crying I'm laughing so hard.

OK. How about "WTF, BOO-BOO-BE-DOO!"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1354 on: December 18, 2008, 05:57:37 PM »

I just got a flash of thought about George saying in exasperation to a reporter, "The person in the trunk is not my granddaughter."

Lots of things going through my head.  None making much sense.
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: December 18, 2008, 05:58:05 PM »

on joysangels chat for what it's worth...

Anon0519: The meter man's name is German Gonzalez, per a news report the other day.

NO way!  lol

I had read this on trucrime 3 or 4 days ago but was waiting for OCSD to release the name to confirm, WS's were remarking on how ironic the name  "German"  was in relation to the tip from the phychic about a german shepard peeing on a tree & the last name "Gonzelez" for obvious reasons. and it just keeps getting weirder...

There is a German Gonzales in Orlando, Florida in Facebook. I just found this googling. I'm not a Facebook user. Can someone else look this up?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: December 18, 2008, 05:58:05 PM »

Do you guys think this guy had something do with it? Is that why its not sitting well with you all?
My hunch:
The Utility worker felt he had a strong indication of something in August. He called it in -- no one responded. He called again - no one responded. The third time he called, they responded and no one "found anything." Water filled up the area after the storms. He was still bothered about it, was in the area and now noticed the water had receded. He made up a "white lie" story about having to pee and happened upon it (although he WAS looking again on purpose). He found it this time. (I bet he didn't think they would remember he called it in back in August).

Bottom line --- why didn't Le follow-up or find it back in August???? --Just my guess

Wreck ... you could be right but ... the roller coaster encompassing this case and ... the Natalee Holloway case is unbelieveable ... the roller coaster ride that always seems to benefit the suspect.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1357 on: December 18, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »

I wonder what the meter reader said in his tips???????
I smell something,
I have a feeling about this area,
I say something
Are the tips released to the public

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1358 on: December 18, 2008, 05:58:37 PM »

RicksWife: LeePhila...will you tell me this please ?? Does Joy now believe that Caylee is dead?
Joyangels:  be back later i get my baby before manny does  •• 
LeePhila:  yes i beleive she does now

it makes me sick that this Joy woman has children
"better get my baby before manny does"?????

who says That?!
Again I ask, Who Is Manny?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: December 18, 2008, 05:58:44 PM »

Okay. http://www.mahalo.com/Anthony_Rusciano

Rusciano's IM conversations with Casey were discovered August 18th. He was fired August 22nd.

I'm telling you, he's the deputy that responded on the 13th. He "didn't find anything". The spot goes underwater like, two weeks later, so OSCO can't go back and re-investigate that tip.

That is why they are releasing the information because the deputy is under investigation and it would not surprise me in the least if the responding deputy was Anthony Rusciano.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.