April 24, 2024, 06:59:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351160 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: December 18, 2008, 06:03:16 PM »

One more question...These remains have been found for over a week now..

WHY IS THIS JUST BECOMING A QUESTION IN THE MINDS OF LE??? Why are they just now putting two and two together with the meter reader??

"God dont like ugly"
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: December 18, 2008, 06:03:40 PM »

I am a little behind on this news conference, but is it possible that it was this deputy that searched the area? The tips were called in mid-Aug ... this guy fired on the 20th.

Deputy Fired After Having Relations With Casey Anthony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7293527&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

A deputy with the Orange County Sheriff's Office has been fired after investigators said that he lied about a relationship he had with Casey Anthony.

An interoffice memo (click to read) dated Aug. 20 obtained by FOX 35 in Orlando provided some details into the matter involving Casey and Deputy Anthony Rusciano.

"When investigators contacted Deputy Rusciano by telephone, Deputy Rusciano admitted that he had met the individual for a very brief moment at a party they both attended," wrote Chief Frank Fabrizio. "Deputy Rusciano denied ever having any further contact with that person."

Investigators say Rusciano provided inaccurate and incomplete responses after they discovered communication between he and Casey following a search of her computer. Upon being confronted with the evidence, he admitted to lying to investigators.

"Lying to investigators during the course of any investigation is unacceptable and reason for termination," Fabrizio wrote.

I have always thought TR did some "things" for KC, i.e. running licences, names (like Z) etc.  Now I really have to wonder!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1382 on: December 18, 2008, 06:04:06 PM »

Joyangels:    ••    mabe he killed caylee

OMG I am going to have to go to FLorida and start smacking people. Joy, CA, GA, KC.

Can I go with you, please!!!!!!!
Yes... I will leave from Oregon, with a truck bigger than Murts and pick any and all up on the route ! 

A monkey road trip, could be good times!!!
Im on Long Island, I-80 E (right?) then I-95 S, woo hoo!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: December 18, 2008, 06:04:10 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/indexGallery.htm

Has 100+ photos.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1384 on: December 18, 2008, 06:05:01 PM »

Joy thinks this meter guy is actually Zanny, and he goes around murdering children.  She is a wast, a huge waste!

Lisa
That chick really needs to get on some medications.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: December 18, 2008, 06:05:02 PM »

First day, meter reader reports to police a bag on edge of Suburban Drive.
Next day same guy calls Crimeline.
Third day, he calls cops again and a deputy goes out there.
Nieves is saying he is glad the man was persistent.
Different deputies responded to the scene on the different days.
First day, deputy went out there but saw nothing and did not talk to the meter reader who had left to do his work.
Next day, tip went to crimeline.
Next day a different deputy responded.
Discoveries continue to occur.  They are not going to release the crime scene until all evidence is found.
Reporter asked why he called about a bag.  "Caylee case was on his mind."
I am not so sure I would report just seeing a bag on the side of the road. (My thought, not Nieves.)
He is still calling meter reader a concerned citizen.

I wish to hell LE had all the info on this before it was released on national TV.......and perhaps they do....OK..let's all take a deep breath!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: December 18, 2008, 06:05:02 PM »

There are two deputies.

One responded to the first 911 call about a bag on the side of the road, drove by, cleared the scene, and not much was done.  The guy called the crimeline and nothing was done.  He made a 3rd call, again to 911, and a deputy actually met him there.  The deputy spent 1/2 hour there and cleared the scene.  No Canines. 

The meter reader than found the bag again and this time it appears he grabbed it and a skull fell out and finally OCSO did something on the response.

The meter reader is a good citizen and not at all being investigated.  The officers are.  I think it is VERY VERY interesting that they are investigating and putting together a "timeline".

Who were the officers?  Who, more importantly, is the second responding officer that actually went ON SCENE with the meter reader?????

the part i bolded above, it's the same bag?  first bag found along the road.  this bag found about 25 feet or so in, down an incline.  if it's the same bag, presumably containing caylee's remains, how did it get from the side of the road to down that incline?  and we didn't hear last week that this was the same bag the dude found earlier on.  IIRC, he stumbled over the bag while taking a leak.  why wasn't it mentioned last week that he had seen this particular bag before?  oh the questions!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: December 18, 2008, 06:05:11 PM »

WHY IS THIS JUST BECOMING A QUESTION IN THE MINDS OF LE??? Why are they just now putting two and two together with the meter reader??

Just because it's the first time they're telling us about it, doesn't mean it's the first time they've thought of it. There's a WHOLE lot the public doesn't know. Smile
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1388 on: December 18, 2008, 06:05:32 PM »

I'm sure if this guy read meters in this neighborhood, KC must have known him.  I can't imagine that any male could walk on her property without her introducing herself...if you know what I mean.
   so he did casey too!!!
If he is alive, breathing and wears pants.  Yes.   

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1389 on: December 18, 2008, 06:05:36 PM »

Can some sweet monkey hold my hand I keep getting kicked out of the cage
HELP ME

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: December 18, 2008, 06:05:43 PM »

THE ORLANDO LE AND THE CASEY ANTHONY CONNECTION

JESSY GRUND

Arrested Mom's Ex-Fiancé Reveals Information That Could Change Timeline
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 – updated: 4:43 pm EDT July 22, 2008

But Jesse now says he called Casey on Tuesday, June 24 and heard her scolding the little girl for jumping up on the table in the background. He then heard the girl's young voice in the background responding and told Eyewitness News he is 100 percent sure that it was Caylee.

If true, that would be a major wrench in the timeline Casey Anthony has given deputies. It is a full two weeks after Casey says she last saw Caylee. Jesse told Eyewitness News he remembers the day clearly, because it was the very day he resigned from the Orlando Police Department. He said he called Casey to let her know and said phone records show the call was 18 minutes long.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16957067/detail.html

TONY RUSCIANO - JESSE GRUND

NANCY GRACE
Cop Fired for Lying About Relationship With Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired August 26, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JESSICA D`ONOFRIO, WKMG: Well, what I know is that he was terminated five days ago. He wasn`t fired for having a relationship with Casey Anthony, he was fired for lying about it. Detectives got word that he might know her a couple weeks ago, so they started asking him questions. How do you know her? How long have you known her for? They actually interviewed him twice, and detectives say that he lied to them twice about the nature of his relationship with her.

Come to find out, they went into Casey Anthony`s computer that they had seized a while ago. They were able to put in some keyword searches. And then up pops a chat between Casey Anthony and Tony Rusciano, this deputy that was just fired. In the chat, you can see that they obviously had some kind of relationship. You can also understand that they are talking about Caylee at points in time in that conversation. But what I`m told is that there`s no reason to believe that there was anything in those chats that would lead them to find this missing 3-year-old.

I understand that he did have a romantic relationship with Casey Anthony. Of course, you know, he was fired because -- not because he had this relationship with her but because he lied about it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Jessica, how did they meet?

D`ONOFRIO: From what we understand, he met her at a party. Initially, he said he had met her at a party but he barely knew her. They looked through that computer and found out that wasn`t the case. And of course, when he was confronted with that, he `fessed up.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I understand that her ex-fiancee was also a cop and possibly he was the one who introduced the two of them?

D`ONOFRIO: I don`t have that confirmed. But Jesse Grund (ph) -- he is an Orlando police officer -- he recently resigned. She was dating him for a while, and I believe that there are some questions about whether he introduced Casey to this deputy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/26/ng.01.html

TONY RUSCIANO

Deputy Fired After Having Relations With Casey Anthony 
Last Edited: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 6:49 PM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 6:45 PM EDT
From MyFoxOrlando Reports

A deputy with the Orange County Sheriff's Office has been fired after investigators said that he lied about a relationship he had with Casey Anthony.

An interoffice memo (click to read) dated Aug. 20 obtained by FOX 35 in Orlando provided some details into the matter involving Casey and Deputy Anthony Rusciano.

"When investigators contacted Deputy Rusciano by telephone, Deputy Rusciano admitted that he had met the individual for a very brief moment at a party they both attended," wrote Chief Frank Fabrizio. "Deputy Rusciano denied ever having any further contact with that person."

Investigators say Rusciano provided inaccurate and incomplete responses after they discovered communication between he and Casey following a search of her computer. Upon being confronted with the evidence, he admitted to lying to investigators.

"Lying to investigators during the course of any investigation is unacceptable and reason for termination," Fabrizio wrote.

The timeline of events -- including the date of the party when Rusciano said he met Casey and other dates on which they communicated -- remains unclear.

Rusciano, a probationary employee, was fired on August 22. He joined the force in February of this year.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7293527&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

An interoffice memo
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/documents/08.25.08_depterm.pdf

AT LEAST TWO UNIDENTIFIED OFFICERS

Casey Anthony Handcuffed, Arrested On New Charges
Friday, September 12, 2008 – updated: 9:34 am EDT September 18, 2008

Casey Anthony is reportedly causing a stir inside the Orlando Police Department. An inside source told Eyewitness News at least two officers have stepped forward claiming to have had sexual relationships with her.

In August, Anthony Rusciano was fired from his position as an Orange County deputy for lying about his relationship with Casey.

A police spokesperson refused to comment on any aspect of the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html
This July 22nd date, is this before or after the car was impounded? Just thought the possibility of placing the body in the trunk and hoping it would be stolen. Only to have it impounded and returned with Caylee still in the trunk.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: December 18, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »

THE LINK FOR THE NEW PHOTOS FROM OCSO IS SAYING THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED!!!!!

Is anyone else seeing this!!!??? 

Yes, but I seen a few on the news.....Keep it on this
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/14013179/index.html

Thank you, Charlie! i did & I saw them!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: December 18, 2008, 06:05:54 PM »

Thank You!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: December 18, 2008, 06:06:17 PM »

The meter reader is not under investigation.  The responding officer is.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: December 18, 2008, 06:06:26 PM »

DANGIT YALL!!!!

I was JUST starting to feel better about things and now yall say his last name is Gonzolez.....

That name, as I understand it, is merely a rumor a poster started.

As far as I know, we do NOT know the name of the meter reader.

I thought so Russ, I think it came from a poster's comment on WS regarding a vision of a german shepard peeing in the woods, who said wouldn't it be funny if his name is German.   I think a poster here may have taken that comment as fact about the name being German. 
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: December 18, 2008, 06:06:54 PM »

Okay. http://www.mahalo.com/Anthony_Rusciano

Rusciano's IM conversations with Casey were discovered August 18th. He was fired August 22nd.

I'm telling you, he's the deputy that responded on the 13th. He "didn't find anything". The spot goes underwater like, two weeks later, so OSCO can't go back and re-investigate that tip.

OR what if he pitched the bag farther into the woods, said it was nothing when he made his report.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: December 18, 2008, 06:06:55 PM »

hEY MONKEYS TRYING TO CATCH UP

sorry bout the caps some images are here...Sorry if its a repost..

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18311441/detail.html

Thanks misitx5.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1397 on: December 18, 2008, 06:07:26 PM »

RicksWife: LeePhila...will you tell me this please ?? Does Joy now believe that Caylee is dead?
Joyangels:  be back later i get my baby before manny does  •• 
LeePhila:  yes i beleive she does now

it makes me sick that this Joy woman has children
"better get my baby before manny does"?????

who says That?!
Again I ask, Who Is Manny?
a male "nanny"?  Britney Spears had/has a manny
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: December 18, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »

There are two deputies.

One responded to the first 911 call about a bag on the side of the road, drove by, cleared the scene, and not much was done.  The guy called the crimeline and nothing was done.  He made a 3rd call, again to 911, and a deputy actually met him there.  The deputy spent 1/2 hour there and cleared the scene.  No Canines. 

The meter reader than found the bag again and this time it appears he grabbed it and a skull fell out and finally OCSO did something on the response.

The meter reader is a good citizen and not at all being investigated.  The officers are.  I think it is VERY VERY interesting that they are investigating and putting together a "timeline".

Who were the officers?  Who, more importantly, is the second responding officer that actually went ON SCENE with the meter reader?????

the part i bolded above, it's the same bag?  first bag found along the road.  this bag found about 25 feet or so in, down an incline.  if it's the same bag, presumably containing caylee's remains, how did it get from the side of the road to down that incline?  and we didn't hear last week that this was the same bag the dude found earlier on.  IIRC, he stumbled over the bag while taking a leak.  why wasn't it mentioned last week that he had seen this particular bag before?  oh the questions!!

I bet dollar to donuts it is the same bag he saw earlier on the side of the roadway.  I wonder if the investigating officer moved it.  I am really curious which officer is under investigation.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: December 18, 2008, 06:08:26 PM »

THE LINK FOR THE NEW PHOTOS FROM OCSO IS SAYING THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED!!!!!

Is anyone else seeing this!!!??? 

link please????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.