April 26, 2024, 05:42:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351293 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: December 18, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »

Okay. http://www.mahalo.com/Anthony_Rusciano

Rusciano's IM conversations with Casey were discovered August 18th. He was fired August 22nd.

I'm telling you, he's the deputy that responded on the 13th. He "didn't find anything". The spot goes underwater like, two weeks later, so OSCO can't go back and re-investigate that tip.

OR what if he pitched the bag farther into the woods, said it was nothing when he made his report.
  That is a real possiblity-but why would it be by the side of the road.  KC is nuts and lazy but would she leave the body on the side of the road
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1441 on: December 18, 2008, 06:21:54 PM »

Okay, here's what I'm thinking.  This meter reader "overheard" something, got a "tip", SOMETHING that made him feel SURE the body was there.  That's why he's been persistent.  Interesting enough, Kio Torres, the friend who said this area is where casey would have probably taken Caylee, and point LE there very early on JUST Sold her story to the tabloids. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: December 18, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »

Hey Monkey's Good evening

Just got home from work whats the update?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: December 18, 2008, 06:22:17 PM »

Well ... I gotta go and ... will not be back until tomorrow afternoon.

I will be nagging ya all for updates.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: December 18, 2008, 06:22:26 PM »

Ok everybody...............so who cares if this reader meter guy was doing a search on his own........maybe he was  around this neighborhood enough and this case really held him captive like it has all of us, and he was just trying to help by continuing to search every time he could,  The important thing is that he found the remains and I hope and pray he is legit because thats all everybody has been waiting for and he just happened to get a ideal in his head and be stuborn enough not to give up and he just came across the right place at the right time.......This is what Im praying for!!!!!!!!!!
I think you are right. The only ones LE is investigating are the responding officers. They also clarified that was not likely the "same" bag on every call but that the meter reader had reason to believe something was being missed. They also said there is no relationship between him and the Anthony family. I think the responding officers may have screwed up but I just cannot believe that any cop would cover for her. The fired LE officer did not care enough about her to put himself in harms way...Remember the messages! He talked to her like she was a POS who was just there to satisfy his needs...Care enough to cover? I honestly don't think so...
Exactly,  I think the meter man is legit....maybe he was searching when he was suppose to be working.....maybe he was trying to get the reward.........I dont know ...All I know is he did find something and if anybody is at fault it is the first officer that showed up when he called in, and maybe it wasnt this exact spot that the first officer came to look at....there are alot of woods...how do we know where he went....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: December 18, 2008, 06:23:46 PM »

Hey Monkey's Good evening

Just got home from work whats the update?

Deputies Say "Significant Skeletal Remains" Found
Thursday, December 18, 2008 – updated: 5:36 pm EST December 18, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Orange County deputies said Thursday that "significant skeletal remains" were found Thursday afternoon and that the first tips about the area came in as early as August. A late Thursday afternoon media briefing from the Orange County Sheriff's Office revealed new details in the search for more evidence after a child's remains were found less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said the search was expanded after "significant skeletal remains" were located Thursday afternoon. He said the newly found remains are consistent with the remains of a young child. Nieves said the area is not going to be released until possibly as late as Saturday.

"We will release the scene when it's appropriate to do so," Nieves said.

Nieves also said the utility worker, who led them to the remains after finding a child's skull a week ago, had called dispatchers three times in August about the possibility he'd found something in that area, on August 11, 12, and 13. Nieves said at least one deputy was sent to the scene and investigators are now investigating that yet-to-be-identified deputy, talking to dispatchers who took the calls and interviewing the utility worker.

Nieves said the man likely came back to the scene last Thursday because it had been nagging him.

"He is not a suspect in this case," Nieves said early Thursday evening. "He is a credible witness and we consider him so at the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

Also Thursday, the sheriff's office released dozens of images showing the search scene. The images didn't reveal anything and do not show any actual evidence, but some of the images do give the closest look yet at the search scene from the ground

http://www.wftv.com/news/18311590/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: December 18, 2008, 06:23:47 PM »

There are two deputies.

One responded to the first 911 call about a bag on the side of the road, drove by, cleared the scene, and not much was done.  The guy called the crimeline and nothing was done.  He made a 3rd call, again to 911, and a deputy actually met him there.  The deputy spent 1/2 hour there and cleared the scene.  No Canines. 

The meter reader than found the bag again and this time it appears he grabbed it and a skull fell out and finally OCSO did something on the response.

The meter reader is a good citizen and not at all being investigated.  The officers are.  I think it is VERY VERY interesting that they are investigating and putting together a "timeline".

Who were the officers?  Who, more importantly, is the second responding officer that actually went ON SCENE with the meter reader?????

the part i bolded above, it's the same bag?  first bag found along the road.  this bag found about 25 feet or so in, down an incline.  if it's the same bag, presumably containing caylee's remains, how did it get from the side of the road to down that incline?  and we didn't hear last week that this was the same bag the dude found earlier on.  IIRC, he stumbled over the bag while taking a leak.  why wasn't it mentioned last week that he had seen this particular bag before?  oh the questions!!

I don't think it is the same bag...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1447 on: December 18, 2008, 06:24:05 PM »

Wholy you know what Bat Man !!

Nancy Grace is gonna have a field day with this tonight.

ng is like a security blanket for me at this point. she is going to be peeved. but she cuts out all "heresay" ahh thank god for grumpy NG

OT

at thanksgiving dinner my mom asked, "Who's Nancy Grace?"

I promptly sat her down and gave her a tutorial.  She seemed mildly interested.

Can't wait to go home at Christmas and see if NG stuck.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1448 on: December 18, 2008, 06:24:35 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18311441/detail.html

I am five pages behind, so pardon me if this discussion is happening. Does anyone know what the flags stand for, or are used for?  Picture 17 of 35, sorry I can't seem to save it and post it.  TIA!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: December 18, 2008, 06:25:12 PM »

Are we sure Jesse wasn't the responding officer???  anybody???   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: December 18, 2008, 06:25:14 PM »

Now Joy is saying she saw the meter man on those dates.

Lisa

I'm behind again, but OMG that lady is so full of it. She just has to be. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: December 18, 2008, 06:25:29 PM »

The meter man will probably soon be making lot's of money too...tabloids...tv...magazines...who knows where else.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: December 18, 2008, 06:25:30 PM »

I thought KC didn't trust LE? Seems strange someone from LE may have actually "helped" her, not saying it was done knowingly, but it is awfully strange. Guess we have to find out who the officer(s) were that responded to those original calls from Aug. Was it just lazy cops that didn't bother to check into it because he/she didn't believe the body would be there, or some other reason?? I want answers dammit!!!  Oh, sorry this is all just crazy!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1453 on: December 18, 2008, 06:25:51 PM »

Joyangels:    ••    mabe he killed caylee

OMG I am going to have to go to FLorida and start smacking people. Joy, CA, GA, KC.

Thanks for keeping us informed as to what Joy is saying.  Interesting.   Are you taking screen shots of the conversation?  LE might want to see that.   

Who is Joy? thanks monkey

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: December 18, 2008, 06:26:27 PM »

OK - If he was persistent enough to call 3 times because "Caylee was on his mind," why wouldn't he stop and check it out!!!!!!!! 

Maybe he was afraid a SKull would fall out.   

I was sitting here thinking that if I knew a young child in the area was missing, and I happened upon a bag that had a terrible smell about it, I would be too squeamish to check out the bag myself. I would probably call the police to take a look at it. Then, if I saw the same bag several months later, and the terrible smell was gone, I'd probably be curious enough to pick it up and look inside.

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1455 on: December 18, 2008, 06:26:34 PM »

MM - Don't make me laugh, I am too disgusted!!   

P.S.  Thank you!! 

Well KCJ told me to put my big girl panties on now it's your turn. 

I told you not too make me laugh!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: December 18, 2008, 06:27:05 PM »

THE LINK FOR THE NEW PHOTOS FROM OCSO IS SAYING THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED!!!!!

Is anyone else seeing this!!!??? 

link please????

Sunny

Here is the link for the photos
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/indexGallery.htm

aaahhh thank you MUCH!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: December 18, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »

Found this when googling, but now who knows if this is even his name?  Notice that there is a FERNANDEZ mentioned (like Zaneida's hyphened name) and also a "Carmen" which the backwards site has casey saying (backwards) "Carmen mishandled it".
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1458 on: December 18, 2008, 06:27:51 PM »

Okay, here's what I'm thinking.  This meter reader "overheard" something, got a "tip", SOMETHING that made him feel SURE the body was there.  That's why he's been persistent.  Interesting enough, Kio Torres, the friend who said this area is where casey would have probably taken Caylee, and point LE there very early on JUST Sold her story to the tabloids. 

is Kiomarie's story on the shelves yet?  anyone read it yet????

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: December 18, 2008, 06:28:09 PM »

OK - If he was persistent enough to call 3 times because "Caylee was on his mind," why wouldn't he stop and check it out!!!!!!!! 

Maybe he was afraid a SKull would fall out.   

I was sitting here thinking that if I knew a young child in the area was missing, and I happened upon a bag that had a terrible smell about it, I would be too squeamish to check out the bag myself. I would probably call the police to take a look at it. Then, if I saw the same bag several months later, and the terrible smell was gone, I'd probably be curious enough to pick it up and look inside.

But wouldn't you wait until LE responded????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.