April 26, 2024, 07:37:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351264 times)
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2008, 10:53:15 PM »

George remembered an awful lot about that day...he was watching tv and recalls all about the show and at the same time he noticed what backpack Caylee had, that her hair was in a ponytail, what she was wearing down to the colors, and that Casey had on slacks and a blouse.  I can see noticing one thing maybe, but all of that?  Not too likely.

You are right, there is no way he would remember clothing from a specific day, more than a month before, i dont even remember what i was wearing on a specific day, unless my wedding, special date, whatever. He knew what had happened , and i think had been primed, by CA, KC, and maybe LA

Also, the car chase has always bothered me

Me too!

jaa: WELCOME TO THE CAGE!
situ
Thanks for the welcome, (lurker, for months) I am just obsessed with this situation. I have been put into a position where you have to turn your child in....not for murder, thank god, but for a much lesser charge, yet still a felony, as a highschooler. He came home for an orthodontic appt, and i sat him down and said, no ortho appt, we are going to the police, we had laptops and other evidence in the car, and went to the local police station and turned him in for hacking...i cant imagine what i would do if i were george and smelled my grandchilds body in the car...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2008, 10:53:55 PM »

Must be a British monkey family--steering wheel's on the right side.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2008, 10:54:39 PM »

I don't remember what I wore 2 days ago.

Worse:  I am probably wearing what I wore two days ago!

LOL!

On that note, I am leaving for the night. Been a busy day. Still have work to do.

Good night monkeys! Sleep well, each and every one of you!

See you tomorrow.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2008, 10:54:44 PM »

One other thing I've noticed here with the new monekys and the old ones ( not that kind of old ) is that many of us have had losses of people that were dear to us. Some had childen who passed away, some of us have almost no families left due to various illnesses ( me ) and we all have empathy towards others. We would give anything to have these dear ones back and here, this case is about a girl who had a beautiful little girl who just threw the baby out like trash. Casey threw her own life as she knew it away at the same time and she also destroyed her family's life also. Her friends will have to give testimony and some of them are going to get dragged into this and made to look guilty.
I wish Casey would have that Come to Jesus moment ad just end the suffering for her families sake. ( And for the sake of a lighter sentence ). 

Very insightful and sadly, very true, Kat Gram. Sometimes depth of empathy comes from experience.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2008, 10:55:40 PM »

IIRC, Cindy said in interview, that she and Caylee went swimming when they returned to the house, on the 15th, after the GG visit...anyone else recall this?

Yes, Cindy and Caylee went swimming because according to Cindy, Casey didn't want to.

Yes, how that quality time with your child interferes with your incessant texting....

Where are your kids and hubby right now?? 

Hubby: Work
Child  : doing required reading before bed
Dog    : licking his hum-dinger

Hubby - sleep
Kids - sleep
dogs - sleep
mytime - computer lol
crazybabyborg
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2008, 10:55:50 PM »

Nite, Brandi! Sleep Well!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2008, 10:56:43 PM »

Wasn't there a poster that had a brother or sister that had been missing for quite some time?  I have a question for them but can't remember who it was.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2008, 10:56:48 PM »

George remembered an awful lot about that day...he was watching tv and recalls all about the show and at the same time he noticed what backpack Caylee had, that her hair was in a ponytail, what she was wearing down to the colors, and that Casey had on slacks and a blouse.  I can see noticing one thing maybe, but all of that?  Not too likely.

You are right, there is no way he would remember clothing from a specific day, more than a month before, i dont even remember what i was wearing on a specific day, unless my wedding, special date, whatever. He knew what had happened , and i think had been primed, by CA, KC, and maybe LA

Also, the car chase has always bothered me

Me too!

jaa: WELCOME TO THE CAGE!
situ
Thanks for the welcome, (lurker, for months) I am just obsessed with this situation. I have been put into a position where you have to turn your child in....not for murder, thank god, but for a much lesser charge, yet still a felony, as a highschooler. He came home for an orthodontic appt, and i sat him down and said, no ortho appt, we are going to the police, we had laptops and other evidence in the car, and went to the local police station and turned him in for hacking...i cant imagine what i would do if i were george and smelled my grandchilds body in the car...

My heart goes out to you, Jaa. Also, though, I applaud you for doing the right thing. It's hard for parents to do it. But what if C and G would have made Casey accountable sooner...maybe, just maybe, Caylee would still be with us. Anyway, wishing you the best. I hope your son responds the way you are desiring.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2008, 10:59:54 PM »

IIRC, Cindy said in interview, that she and Caylee went swimming when they returned to the house, on the 15th, after the GG visit...anyone else recall this?
Yes. That is the first thing I thought of when LP mentioned swimsuit.

And Cindy made a point of adding that Casey didn't swim because it was too cold for her. If it was too cold for Casey then wouldn't it have been too cold for Caylee?  I know if it was too cold for me to swim, I sure wouldn't let my baby swim.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2008, 11:00:23 PM »

Thanks, just when I was feeling invisible. Maybe I will start putting that photo with all my posts!!!!   

Hudsunn, great post!  Wow, what a list.

No you are not invisible.  I love the chihuahua.  Is it yours?  Grow orchids?  Me too if you do. 

That's a great list Hudsunn.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2008, 11:00:41 PM »

hey Nikkinurse, just reading back, been gone all day. what part of tn are you coming to?

KNoxville

I'm close, Nikki, I'm close!!!!!

Lot of TN monkeys here ~ Former TN Monkey also, now FL monkey .....a yr late March, but I don't miss TN, I was in West Tn

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2008, 11:01:36 PM »

One other thing I've noticed here with the new monekys and the old ones ( not that kind of old ) is that many of us have had losses of people that were dear to us. Some had childen who passed away, some of us have almost no families left due to various illnesses ( me ) and we all have empathy towards others. We would give anything to have these dear ones back and here, this case is about a girl who had a beautiful little girl who just threw the baby out like trash. Casey threw her own life as she knew it away at the same time and she also destroyed her family's life also. Her friends will have to give testimony and some of them are going to get dragged into this and made to look guilty.
I wish Casey would have that Come to Jesus moment ad just end the suffering for her families sake. ( And for the sake of a lighter sentence ). 

Very insightful and sadly, very true, Kat Gram. Sometimes depth of empathy comes from experience.

It's true for me. I've never even thought much about why I come here (other than participating and conversing with the people here), but that has to be part of it.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2008, 11:03:42 PM »

MyTime, in a way I do think that George saw Casey leave in Cindy's car one day and may have followed her a while, but I think he embellished that story for the cops, because as I understand it, the toll road records do not show that either he or Casey were on the road in those cars that day.  But something about it had the ring of truth.  Maybe he just made it all up.  Hard to say.  I do wonder, as some have said, about all the details he provided about the last time he saw Caylee, including that her hair was in a ponytail.  Guys usually don't pay much attention to those things.

You're right.  Guys don't usually pay attention to such things.  Neither did George.  I think Casey killed Caylee on the night of the 15th or early in the morning on the 16th.  (So does Padilla.) I think George lied like a rug.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2008, 11:04:12 PM »

I just walked in the door from Christmas shopping and NG said they were awaiting an announcement from the Sheriff or the FBI!!  Has there been one yet?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2008, 11:04:56 PM »

Wasn't there a poster that had a brother or sister that had been missing for quite some time?  I have a question for them but can't remember who it was.

HH sister went missing! And another poster brother went missing.  I remember he/she suspected the other brother or sister??  I cant remember all the details!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2008, 11:05:22 PM »

I just walked in the door from Christmas shopping and NG said they were awaiting an announcement from the Sheriff or the FBI!!  Has there been one yet?

No.  If there is one, it'll probably be tomorrow.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2008, 11:05:52 PM »

It's true for me. I've never even thought much about why I come here (other than participating and conversing with the people here), but that has to be part of it.

Yes, I think that is true for me, too. I have often wondered why I feel so caught-up in this case. I do think that is a large part of it. Well said.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2008, 11:06:04 PM »

HH sister went missing! And another poster brother went missing.  I remember he/she suspected the other brother or sister??  I cant remember all the details!!

ty mytime
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2008, 11:06:18 PM »

I don't remember what I wore 2 days ago.

Worse:  I am probably wearing what I wore two days ago!

Carmen
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2008, 11:06:59 PM »

Tis the season to tear up real easy too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.