April 25, 2024, 12:29:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351226 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: December 18, 2008, 07:50:42 PM »

Oh no she didnt.....................WTH........of course they dont want the defense inside their cime scene............how do they know that one of them wouldnt plant evidence to screw up the investigation!............Gosh she needs to get over herself.
Exactly HH, I am going to take Joe out, these people yell at each other more than my family at Christmas. I need a Xanax and a beer!
I need a reality check and so does these people on TV.................How in the Hell did this little slore .............nobody special,  with crazy parents and a beautiful baby girl, that decided to commit murder becasue her baby was cramping her style.....all of a sudden become this big story, and deserve a dream team,    WTH.............its about CAYLEE............who isnt here anymore thanks to Casey Anthony.....thats whats important...............nothing else................I say lock her up for life with pioctures of Caylee all over her cell and the video of her singing being broadcasts over her in cell speaker all day long....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1661 on: December 18, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »

I don't trust Kio because to me she lied to LE.  In her first interview she recalls a phone convo with Casey.  Says Casey asks her for money.  When LE asks for her records, she tells them she was mistaken, that it was another friend named Casey with a little girl.

When LE persists with phone records, she tells them the phone is her boyfriends and she will have to obtain his permission.

Nah, she's a liar, imo.  Just trying to sound important to LE until they call her on it.
I'm not surprised at all to see her SELL HER STORY.....POS if you ask me
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1662 on: December 18, 2008, 07:53:16 PM »

I'm pages behind but saw the press conference.  I think they said that the first 2 times when the guy called LE that he didn't wait for them to arrive.  I thought I also heard that he reported a gray bag on the side of the road.  The third time he waited for LE and I wonder if the officer that arrived was TR and either didnt' investigate it or moved it farther back into the woods.  Then after LE found out that he had lied about his involvement with KC then the area was flooded by then.  Then this guy was persistant and decided to check it out again and found her.  She also had 2 other LE officers that had contact/or whatever with her besides TR and JG.  There was also another one on the Orlando Police Dept. too that said he knew her too.  Not sure how well they all knew her if you get what I mean.    This case gets so bizzare!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: December 18, 2008, 07:53:27 PM »

I recall it was said that the meter reader took the afternoon off after police went to the scene last week and started to inspect it.  Someone here commented on that.  I thought the JonBenet Ramsey case was totally nuts and had a cast of weird characters, but this one seems on the way to catching up with that one.

I want to watch Nancy and will, but Lord, she will be like a frog on a hot plate. 
I dunno, I could see him taking the rest of the day off after seeing a skull fall out of a garbage bag in an area he suspected for several months.. that would do it for me for the day...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: December 18, 2008, 07:53:37 PM »

Thanks Brandi!

OldFart? Are you buckled up for NG? I'm strapped in and braced!!!

I was hoping you were going to be a scribe tonight CBB

So I could relax and listen to finger nails on a chalk board   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: December 18, 2008, 07:54:24 PM »

I don't trust Kio because to me she lied to LE.  In her first interview she recalls a phone convo with Casey.  Says Casey asks her for money.  When LE asks for her records, she tells them she was mistaken, that it was another friend named Casey with a little girl.

When LE persists with phone records, she tells them the phone is her boyfriends and she will have to obtain his permission.

Nah, she's a liar, imo.  Just trying to sound important to LE until they call her on it.
I'm not surprised at all to see her SELL HER STORY.....POS if you ask me
I am with you on this one. And, as I recall, the boyfriend did NOT give his phone records to LE.

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1666 on: December 18, 2008, 07:54:52 PM »

I'm pages behind but saw the press conference.  I think they said that the first 2 times when the guy called LE that he didn't wait for them to arrive.  I thought I also heard that he reported a gray bag on the side of the road.  The third time he waited for LE and I wonder if the officer that arrived was TR and either didnt' investigate it or moved it farther back into the woods.  Then after LE found out that he had lied about his involvement with KC then the area was flooded by then.  Then this guy was persistant and decided to check it out again and found her.  She also had 2 other LE officers that had contact/or whatever with her besides TR and JG.  There was also another one on the Orlando Police Dept. too that said he knew her too.  Not sure how well they all knew her if you get what I mean.    This case gets so bizzare!

AR & JG both said Casey frequented the Police Academy.  No telling how many potential po po's she knows   
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: December 18, 2008, 07:55:05 PM »

Neives says that meter reader is reliable.

And when all this started the LE said the A's were cooperating. 

To address the issue that VELEZ and the other tin foil hats are spewing that they want to lynch the meter reader and throw him in Alcatraz.

#1. Nieves said he was not a suspect. Maybe he is maybe he isnt.

EARTH TO THE FREE WORLD ... THE POLICE ALWAYS SAY SOMEONE ISN'T A SUSPECT EVEN WHEN THEY ARE.

The Orange County Police will do background on this guy ,,, DUH!!! Like they have done with every other crime investigation that they do every day. I do not think that the MSM has to tell the police how to do their job.

The problem is that the MSM thinks that they are entitled to all the facts for their ratings.

It's disgusting.  Poor guy might end up the next Richard Jewel.

Lisa

I was just trying to post what was being said on jvm  I don't who's the good guys from the bad guys anymore, I'm so confused! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: December 18, 2008, 07:55:15 PM »

A few thoughts to myself as I sit and read....

1.  Calm down.  This case is only going to get worse.  I am sure this will not be the last "Breaking News" we have yet.
2.  This meter reader is not a suspect.  Resist the urge to inspect each area of his life.  THe defense may read here and use some of it to HELP Casey.

I am several pages behind but I agree with you. I will wait until the po po have finished their administrative investigation of the deputies involved before I come to any sort of decision.. the rumors are destructive.. it seems the problem may very well lie with the po po and hopefully hasnt impacted the investigation OR Crazy's prosecution

The speculation is killing me. This case has had too many ups and downs for me to cope with already. So out of necessity I will wait and see what LE has to offer after their investigation before trying to come to a conclusion. Right now, I'm hoping this is just a bump in the twisted road we have been following.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: December 18, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »

I recall it was said that the meter reader took the afternoon off after police went to the scene last week and started to inspect it.  Someone here commented on that.  I thought the JonBenet Ramsey case was totally nuts and had a cast of weird characters, but this one seems on the way to catching up with that one.

I want to watch Nancy and will, but Lord, she will be like a frog on a hot plate. 
I dunno, I could see him taking the rest of the day off after seeing a skull fall out of a garbage bag in an area he suspected for several months.. that would do it for me for the day...
Yes ... afternoon off after finding a skull is a much more plausible response than ~ oh let's say ~ going to work when my granddaughter is missing and my daughter's car smells like a dead body!  IMO

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1670 on: December 18, 2008, 07:56:54 PM »

Thanks Brandi!

OldFart? Are you buckled up for NG? I'm strapped in and braced!!!

I was hoping you were going to be a scribe tonight CBB

So I could relax and listen to finger nails on a chalk board   

How am I gonna watch and eat, Oldfart??? Nerves = EAT!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: December 18, 2008, 07:57:21 PM »

Have we ever determined whether or not there was a 2nd grand jury indictment?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: December 18, 2008, 07:57:46 PM »

I cannot think of one person who would help Crazy except an immediate family member. Most of her friends were party friends, fair weather people.
I don't like the fact that the area was " cleared " by the OCSD. If there was a decomposing body, it would have stunk.
The little snippet from WS about there are three other ppl who should be arrested makes me think she might have had help after Caylee passed. The ppl she partied with. Did they ever take the cadaver doggies over to Sawgrass to the suites where Casey knew ppl ? The one that didn't want to talk, make her talk. I could make her talk and so could any of us.
Last night I talked about the " hand of the devil " meaning that due to some F89k-up or technicality Casey walks, and I hope this isn't it. Grey bag by side of road becomes a double trash bag that no one saw where there was a bomb ? Give me a break ! 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: December 18, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »

Okay...let's thinks about this.  I am trying to put myself in the meter reader's position and imagine what he was thinking.

He is riding along in his truck and spies a bag on the side of the road.  He knows the Anthonys live closeby and that police are looking for the missing child and for clues. 

He wonders if the bag could be connected to the case and dials 911.  Would I do that?  probably not, since it is not unusual to see bags of trash on the side of a road.  Unless he stopped and noticed it had a foul odor and something about it was suspicious, I wonder why he called and why he did not stick around and see if a cop came and talk to him.  Yes, he had work to do, but maybe he could have kept in touch with the operator and doubled back to talk to the cop.

But he just reported it apparently.  Could it be that city workers such as garbage men, meter readers, etc. who go into people's yards, etc., had been told to be on alert for anything suspicious?

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: December 18, 2008, 07:58:27 PM »

Good evening monkeys,
  I watched Phil today and wasn't impressed at all.Now I'm reading that the meter reader reported a bag in this area last summer not once but three times?Just great!!!! I hate feeling pessimistic but it's happening..Something sure seems off...The defense is going to have a field day about this.Lord God above I pray that Casey's fingerprints are all over that bag and tape because that is what it's going to take to stop the"someone else did it and are framing Casey"...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: December 18, 2008, 07:58:34 PM »

This is very significant because it was seeming that the case was pretty much a slam dunk.  Now, there is a tangent that seems strange and almost unexplainable.  Is this a bizarre coincidence?  Is it a comedy of errors?  Keystone Kops at work?  Someone who was trying to hide evidence or someone who was trying to plant evidence?  People can let their imaginations run wild.

That is always problematic.  But it may all be explainable in the long run.  We will just have to see.

IMO, there is nothing about this that is coincidental. Something about this is all wrong...

I have to admit is is bizarre. But what about this case has not been?

There have been so many tips called in. Imagine this ... there was a comment made by one of the defense liars that what happened, did all of a sudden did the meter reader become a detective?

Um ... do you know how many people searched for little Caylee on their own and yes they all became detectives. Some actually harmed the case. However, there were so many people that searched and called in tips, God only knows what is the truth in all this.

However, as I have stated ... it does not exonerate Casey. And does not explain why Cindy & George suddenly wanted full immunity.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1676 on: December 18, 2008, 07:59:44 PM »

A few thoughts to myself as I sit and read....

1.  Calm down.  This case is only going to get worse.  I am sure this will not be the last "Breaking News" we have yet.
2.  This meter reader is not a suspect.  Resist the urge to inspect each area of his life.  THe defense may read here and use some of it to HELP Casey.

I am several pages behind but I agree with you. I will wait until the po po have finished their administrative investigation of the deputies involved before I come to any sort of decision.. the rumors are destructive.. it seems the problem may very well lie with the po po and hopefully hasnt impacted the investigation OR Crazy's prosecution

The speculation is killing me. This case has had too many ups and downs for me to cope with already. So out of necessity I will wait and see what LE has to offer after their investigation before trying to come to a conclusion. Right now, I'm hoping this is just a bump in the twisted road we have been following.

I'm with you N2wish, this case really got to me today.  I don't think I've ever been so upset at a reporter as I was about an hour ago at JVM.  I still can't believe she interrupted the biggest SOURCE (Nieves) to unleash her stinkin lawyers.

I never did hear what he said about LE coming out on the 3rd call.  Did they find a bag back in August, did they clear it, what happened to it???  How the Hello would I know, because that stoooooopid big mouth cut him off.....

I need a nerve pill
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: December 18, 2008, 07:59:49 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: December 18, 2008, 08:00:27 PM »

Okay...let's thinks about this.  I am trying to put myself in the meter reader's position and imagine what he was thinking.

He is riding along in his truck and spies a bag on the side of the road.  He knows the Anthonys live closeby and that police are looking for the missing child and for clues. 

He wonders if the bag could be connected to the case and dials 911.  Would I do that?  probably not, since it is not unusual to see bags of trash on the side of a road.  Unless he stopped and noticed it had a foul odor and something about it was suspicious, I wonder why he called and why he did not stick around and see if a cop came and talk to him.  Yes, he had work to do, but maybe he could have kept in touch with the operator and doubled back to talk to the cop.

But he just reported it apparently.  Could it be that city workers such as garbage men, meter readers, etc. who go into people's yards, etc., had been told to be on alert for anything suspicious?

I agree Hudson................I think a mountain out of a molehill is being built here!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: December 18, 2008, 08:00:58 PM »

<<Snipp>>
  How am I gonna watch and eat, Oldfart??? Nerves = EAT!

type one handed CBB ???   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.