March 28, 2024, 05:02:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350386 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1720 on: December 18, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »

Okay, people.  I must admit that my list of people I want to punch in the face is growing by the minute.  As I've stated before, I am not in any way a violent person, but this case has me physically feeling the need to sock certain people right in the schnozz. 

Number one on my list, and worthy of no less than a one-two punch......

Casey Anthony

Coming in at a VERY close second (and on some days she actually jumps Casey and sits at number one)......................................................

Cindy Anthony

Number three would require a followup attack with a razor to the eyebrows.................

The light saber-wielding superdork, Lee Anthony

The rest of the list:

4. Jose Baez
5. Todd Black/The Milsteads/CrazyJoy/Michelle Bart
6. Nancy Grace
7. Helmethead
8. Kiomarie Wacko
9. The nutjob with big white glasses crying on their front lawn and acting a fool

I'm sure the list will be longer by the time I go to bed to night.  Right now, I've got anger-induced amnesia.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1721 on: December 18, 2008, 08:20:50 PM »

With some of the comments about the poor meter man it makes a person wonder why anyone would call in a tip..Todd Black suggesting he should get himself a lawyer?!!
That's exactly right, and then people wonder why people don't want to get involved, here is an example.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1722 on: December 18, 2008, 08:21:15 PM »

Being from AB.Canada, I guess it's obvious I have no experience with hurricanes..Help me out folks..Do hurricanes not come with a great deal of wind and water, and if so, why is there the assumption that the bag would be in the exact same place the whole time? Surely there must have been some shifting. Even with a bad windstorm here, heavy objects are thrown around the yard until they catch on something...

Carmen
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: December 18, 2008, 08:21:20 PM »

This is the funniest I have ever heard NG....she just spanked him good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that crap was funny as hell

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1724 on: December 18, 2008, 08:22:08 PM »

LOL   
Where is Nancy's  broadcast station located ?   LOL

From the way she spit out "Skyscraper in New York", I'd say she's located in Kermit's swamp.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1725 on: December 18, 2008, 08:22:56 PM »

Okay, people.  I must admit that my list of people I want to punch in the face is growing by the minute.  As I've stated before, I am not in any way a violent person, but this case has me physically feeling the need to sock certain people right in the schnozz. 

Casey Anthony

Coming in at a VERY close second (and on some days she actually jumps Casey and sits at number one)......................................................

Cindy Anthony

Number three would require a followup attack with a razor to the eyebrows.................

The rest of the list:

4. Jose Baez
6. Nancy Grace
7. Helmethead
8. Kiomarie Wacko
9. The nutjob with big white glasses crying on their front lawn and acting a fool

I'm sure the list will be longer by the time I go to bed to night.  Right now, I've got anger-induced amnesia.

You forgot to add Joy Wray.

Lisa
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: December 18, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »

welll    LP just jumped on the crazy bus!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: December 18, 2008, 08:23:29 PM »

Being from AB.Canada, I guess it's obvious I have no experience with hurricanes..Help me out folks..Do hurricanes not come with a great deal of wind and water, and if so, why is there the assumption that the bag would be in the exact same place the whole time? Surely there must have been some shifting. Even with a bad windstorm here, heavy objects are thrown around the yard until they catch on something...

I live on the Gulf Coast (Hurricane Central). I guarantee you that if that area flooded the bag would have been moved due to currents. That area had several bad storms late last summer.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: December 18, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »

LP says he has questions about these events.  He says the brush is very thick in there.  He seemed to suggest that someone might have told the meter reader to go there to find the body, but who would do such a thing?  He suggests it is pretty unusual for someone to call that many times and then go back and check months later and find the bag.

I do wonder if the Anthonys themselves have any connection to any of this. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1729 on: December 18, 2008, 08:24:01 PM »

I know we all love dog's ... but dog's, especially cadaver dogs can be human.

I know on many occasions where cadaver dogs failed to hit when a dead body was in the vicinity. Tim Miller will tell of a story where dogs did not hit and they were 5 feet away from a body. It happens.

Exactly Red, my dog is human, but he can find the smallest bone and eat it quicker than sh*t. BUT they are hooter's wings, not human remains.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: December 18, 2008, 08:24:08 PM »

Wow, NG is not happy with LP's answers... Off to a commercial we go...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1731 on: December 18, 2008, 08:24:49 PM »

Casey Anthony

Cindy Anthony

The rest of the list:

4. Jose Baez
6. Nancy Grace
7. Helmethead
8. Kiomarie Wacko

Lisa

She's "CrazyJoy" on number 5.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: December 18, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »

Yes.........they do....a  great deal of water and wind, and trees are ofter blown down and swamp land go under water and takes a long time to dry out........its just part of Florida.......

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: December 18, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »

Casey Anthony

Cindy Anthony

The rest of the list:

4. Jose Baez
6. Nancy Grace
7. Helmethead
8. Kiomarie Wacko

LOL  Flossy

I do hope Santa leaves one of these under your tree

A Bozo punching clown.. ( I think most on your list would fit except Casey)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: December 18, 2008, 08:25:11 PM »

Way to go Leonard Padilla

Once again you offer nothin!!!

NG: What are you saying Leonard?  Well, Nancy ... I am saying nothing, like I do pretty much every night ... but don't ya like my hat?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1735 on: December 18, 2008, 08:25:37 PM »

Casey Anthony

Cindy Anthony

The rest of the list:

4. Jose Baez
6. Nancy Grace
7. Helmethead
8. Kiomarie Wacko

Lisa

She's "CrazyJoy" on number 5.

Doh!  I missed it!

Lisa
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: December 18, 2008, 08:25:39 PM »

Tim Miller said the brush was such in that area that the bag would not have moved far from where it was placed originally.  And it could have been weighted down.  I am just confused about Nieves saying the first call said the man saw the bag "on the side of the road."  The area it is now does not appear to be the side of the road.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1737 on: December 18, 2008, 08:26:19 PM »

I keep going back to the Chandra Levy case, where literally hundreds of policemen on horseback and many with dogs did a grid search of Rock Creek Park and missed finding Chandra Levy's body.
It happens, sadly but they are human. But once again the defense is going to go after LE, it happens in so many trials, nothing new.What I would like to know about this grey bag, what size is it, and the remains were in a black bag, so has to be two different bags.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: December 18, 2008, 08:26:20 PM »

Oh no she didnt.....................WTH........of course they dont want the defense inside their cime scene............how do they know that one of them wouldnt plant evidence to screw up the investigation!............Gosh she needs to get over herself.
Exactly HH, I am going to take Joe out, these people yell at each other more than my family at Christmas. I need a Xanax and a beer!
I need a reality check and so does these people on TV.................How in the Hell did this little slore .............nobody special,  with crazy parents and a beautiful baby girl, that decided to commit murder becasue her baby was cramping her style.....all of a sudden become this big story, and deserve a dream team,    WTH.............its about CAYLEE............who isnt here anymore thanks to Casey Anthony.....thats whats important...............nothing else................I say lock her up for life with pioctures of Caylee all over her cell and the video of her singing being broadcasts over her in cell speaker all day long....
I don't know HH, it is all crazy. If it were me, I wouldn't have a dream team, I wouldn't have my family LYING for me and I dam* wouldn't have killed my child. I hate Casey, I hate Cindy, I hate Lee and I have reserved doubts about George. Also, I hate NG, because she sounds like she is yelling at me and everyone else. 

Joesamas,Did you have that Xanax yet? 
Geez ,I'm thinking I need a cold one myself.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1739 on: December 18, 2008, 08:27:01 PM »

Kiomarie said she offered to adopt the baby when it was born, but her situation was hardly perfect.  She was unmarried, very young and had no job at the time or not a very good one.  That seemed odd to me.  If Casey wanted to put the baby up for adoption, a better parental situation could have been found, for sure.

I got the impression Kiomarie kind of "worshipped" Casey and felt privileged to be her friend and might have been talked into helping Casey.  Yes, she appeared a bit simple and I wondered if she could be talked into doing something for a "friend" who wanted to use her.
Hudsunn, I agree, she was kind of fos about adopting Caylee when she found out Casey was pg. I am 40 something and couldn't afford to adopt a baby even from a friend. Even though I wish I could. A 20 something dang sure wouldn't have been able to.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.