March 29, 2024, 08:45:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350427 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: December 18, 2008, 08:45:44 PM »

Thanks, brandi, so Casey was in the slammer when the Aug. calls were made and the deputy went to the wooded area.  To give Kiomarie her due, she did point out that area as a possible place that Casey might go to bury Caylee.  Guess she was pretty astute about that.

Nancy is on autism as a topic now.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: December 18, 2008, 08:46:01 PM »

LOL   
I know how Nancy G.   and Anthony's and Joe B  can make a quick Million $.

If I post the Idea and they do it ... can I get a small % ????

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1782 on: December 18, 2008, 08:46:56 PM »

Way to go Leonard Padilla

Once again you offer nothin!!!

NG: What are you saying Leonard?  Well, Nancy ... I am saying nothing, like I do pretty much every night ... but don't ya like my hat?
HEE HEE     LP just wants to be on that screen and will say anything to get there...............

HH...do you know how guests get on the NG show....does LP ask Nancy or does Nancy invite LP ? I don't know how these things work...same with the A's or JG etc.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: December 18, 2008, 08:46:57 PM »

Nancy is being surprisingly calm tonight.  I really expected her to be foaming at the mouth.  I think she is pretty surprised by what has happened, but she says that things like this come up in almost every case.  I know that LE are heartsick though.  Cindy has been saying that they were not following up on leads and this boosts her words.  The deputy probably is kicking himself.

Well the leads that Cindy was referring to were the ridiculous live ELVIS sightings.

Actually, I never thought I would say this but NG was actually the voice of reason tonight and not bomb throwing histrionics. Kudos NG.

No matter how one looks at it there was evidence in the bag that directly went back to the Anthony home.
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1784 on: December 18, 2008, 08:48:29 PM »

This is an old question but I finally found the forum and haven't been able to discuss these things at length.

Wasn't it strange that Patrick B. went to visit Casey in jail? And did she seem anxious at that time to anyone else? He said he was a friend of Mike Waters? Was there a Mike waters in their class? Or was he referring to Will Waters.

Also his statement that he just wanted to let her know she had supporters out there. Maybe he was a 'message' being sent by someone. Her reaction when she sits down, she looks scared to me.

I know, shoot me now- I'm not 100% convinced Casey is guilty. It should be easier then this, you know? Like everyones trying to make square pegs fit in round holes, and it's been months. The only break comes when some meter reader just happens upon a bag after calling in tips THREE times?

I do think it was odd that Patrick visited Casey.  I'm an 100% sure Casey is guilty however.

I also think it is strange that when she was first arrested, on her first phone call home, she wanted Tony's number so she could call Mike.  Has always left me wondering why.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: December 18, 2008, 08:48:43 PM »

Okay Monkeys I hate TOT mom. I am going to watch TV and then going to bed. Thanks to WillenFan for letting me listening to NG. I just hope that nothing goes wrong with this and Casey gets let go scott free. Have a good evening. Nighty night.
Good Night, hopefully just a bump in the road, I have to have faith it will get sorted out.

Good Night!
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: December 18, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »

I hope that I didn't come across as if the meter reader is guilty of something, I admit, I'm confused and don't know what to make out of all of this but at the moment I have to admit that I am feeling some frustration (bordering on anger if it turns out to be true)  with OCSD for even giving an "open" here.
They have to have known that EVERYTHING would be questioned by the defense at some point and that even the appearance of an impropriety could cost this case. What a difference a day makes, yesterday; awaiting the announcement of the identification, although confident that it is Caylee, yet anxious to hear it formally. Still basking in the glory of Judge SS's denial on all motions filed by JB, repeated media reports about CA & GA seeking immunity - thinking, just maybe they're going to abandon the dark side and come into the light, all this covered in the "dotting our i's and crossing our t's" gravy pouring out of Nieve's mouth via his statements to the media.
Mama always said, "they'll be days like this"        
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: December 18, 2008, 08:49:24 PM »

Just some notes from one of the time lines I have kept here:

August 11 – A second motion to lower Casey's bond is denied. Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, cancels a scheduled visit with her.

August 12 – George Anthony tells the media he is certain that Caylee was kidnapped.

August 14 – Casey accepts a visit from her parents.

August 16 – The Anthony family appoints Larry Garrison, president of production company SilverCreek Entertainment, as their official spokesperson.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1788 on: December 18, 2008, 08:49:59 PM »

OF, Nancy went into the field in the Horowitz murder.  You may recall that Daniel Horowitz, a lawyer in Calif., found his dead wife in a contractor trailer near their home-under-construction.  Nancy walked all around and made some very keen observations.  I wish she would go into the field more.

I wish she'd get lost in a field, but that's just me.

I'm awful today!

Today??   
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: December 18, 2008, 08:50:04 PM »

Nancy is being surprisingly calm tonight.  I really expected her to be foaming at the mouth.  I think she is pretty surprised by what has happened, but she says that things like this come up in almost every case.  I know that LE are heartsick though.  Cindy has been saying that they were not following up on leads and this boosts her words.  The deputy probably is kicking himself.

Well the leads that Cindy was referring to were the ridiculous live ELVIS sightings.

Actually, I never thought I would say this but NG was actually the voice of reason tonight and not bomb throwing histrionics. Kudos NG.

No matter how one looks at it there was evidence in the bag that directly went back to the Anthony home.

"God dont like ugly"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: December 18, 2008, 08:50:08 PM »

Way to go Leonard Padilla

Once again you offer nothin!!!

NG: What are you saying Leonard?  Well, Nancy ... I am saying nothing, like I do pretty much every night ... but don't ya like my hat?
HEE HEE     LP just wants to be on that screen and will say anything to get there...............

HH...do you know how guests get on the NG show....does LP ask Nancy or does Nancy invite LP ? I don't know how these things work...same with the A's or JG etc.
I believe the producers contact them!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: December 18, 2008, 08:51:09 PM »

KCJackie, Sorry I dropped the ball on this one. I should have had the name of the city worker friend at hand. I knew this was coming but I was kicked back. I hate to have to go back through all these doc dumps just to find it. I think prolly the meter reader is straight up and just overheard something that helped him put 2 plus 2 together. Thank God he was persistant just like the monkeys. If it was her LE sweetie or the one unnamed that investigated this that will sure muddy the water some. What I don't  think will change is that the evidence inside the bag will be all KC. I will not be surprised if the evidence shows that the body has only been there for a couple of months or if it has been there the whole time. Neither will I be surprised if they say there is more than 1 body there.
I agree...100%........................I wont be surprised if they find more than one persons remains........

I was reading back through the tips and one Physic said~~ Casey killed Caylee's father ~~ maybe thats why they wont tell us who he is....

I remember reading that.  And when Casey said Caylee is with her father, I went     

Forgive me if this has already been adressed (I'm a few pages behind) but -- when did Casey say Caylee is with her father??  I can't believe I didn't catch that!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: December 18, 2008, 08:52:28 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: December 18, 2008, 08:53:35 PM »

Goodnight monkeys,
This is all so bizarre.  It is almost like someone told this guy to say that he saw a bag (wrong color bag, on side of road?).  Just so sad...

Going to give the kids a bath now and then give them a big...big...big hug. Thanks Willen for letting me listen.  Maybe tomorrow will bring more answers.

traci
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: December 18, 2008, 08:53:42 PM »

It is very good to remember that some basic things do not change in this case.

Casey did not notify police or anyone else that her child was missing.  She may never have notified anyone if Cindy had not tracked her down and dialled 911.

Casey told dozens of lies about important matters related to the case.

Zenaida Gonzales does not appear to exist.

Casey used her computer to look up incriminating things on the internet.

Her car smelled like death and she abandoned it.

Nothing that happened today changes any of that.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: December 18, 2008, 08:54:48 PM »

Thanks to all that let me know Nancy has left her thrown and has been in the field.
A lot of folks must like Nancy ... for she is still on but I do wish she spent more time in the field and on site..   and screw the bobble head atty pannel that she has .
JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: December 18, 2008, 08:57:11 PM »

I would hate to be a witness of any kind in a murder trial, especially one who found a body or found evidence, because the defense will try to make any witness who hurts their client look crazy, dishonest, blind and deaf, stupid, guilty, etc.?

As to why Casey is not seeing the parents now, I think Baez is insisting on that.  He knows that she could say something to them that might hurt her case or vice versa.  And since they are concerned about their own legal issues and have a lawyer, their case might conflict with hers.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: December 18, 2008, 08:58:05 PM »

OF, there are nights when I want to wring Nancy Grace's neck.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1798 on: December 18, 2008, 08:58:28 PM »

Now Joy is going on a witch hunt for this meter reader!    This is awful!

Lisa
Somebody needs to put a leash on this loose cannon.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: December 18, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »

Now Joy is going on a witch hunt for this meter reader!    This is awful!

Lisa
Somebody needs to put a leash on this loose cannon.
and a muzzle!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.