March 29, 2024, 03:31:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350411 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2008, 11:07:13 PM »

Man, Baez is tough to watch and listen too   

It is disturbing to listen to someone pass that much gas without excusing themselves.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2008, 11:07:36 PM »

George remembered an awful lot about that day...he was watching tv and recalls all about the show and at the same time he noticed what backpack Caylee had, that her hair was in a ponytail, what she was wearing down to the colors, and that Casey had on slacks and a blouse.  I can see noticing one thing maybe, but all of that?  Not too likely.

You are right, there is no way he would remember clothing from a specific day, more than a month before, i dont even remember what i was wearing on a specific day, unless my wedding, special date, whatever. He knew what had happened , and i think had been primed, by CA, KC, and maybe LA

Also, the car chase has always bothered me

Me too!

jaa: WELCOME TO THE CAGE!
situ
Thanks for the welcome, (lurker, for months) I am just obsessed with this situation. I have been put into a position where you have to turn your child in....not for murder, thank god, but for a much lesser charge, yet still a felony, as a highschooler. He came home for an orthodontic appt, and i sat him down and said, no ortho appt, we are going to the police, we had laptops and other evidence in the car, and went to the local police station and turned him in for hacking...i cant imagine what i would do if i were george and smelled my grandchilds body in the car...

My heart goes out to you, Jaa. Also, though, I applaud you for doing the right thing. It's hard for parents to do it. But what if C and G would have made Casey accountable sooner...maybe, just maybe, Caylee would still be with us. Anyway, wishing you the best. I hope your son responds the way you are desiring.

Well, he got in trouble again. He was charged with a crime committed one month after age 18, others, dozens, involved, were not charged, because they were age 17. Then he got in trouble again. He is now facing 4-6 yrs for hacking, less than $10k involved. With hacking, they increase the offense level, because of expertice or increased intelligence on what you are doing. I am constantly feeling down because i feel insider traders have much more expertise than my 21 yr old son does (also politicians). I just hope KC gets more than 6 yrs...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2008, 11:07:37 PM »

I just walked in the door from Christmas shopping and NG said they were awaiting an announcement from the Sheriff or the FBI!!  Has there been one yet?

NO - false alarm 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »

One other thing I've noticed here with the new monekys and the old ones ( not that kind of old ) is that many of us have had losses of people that were dear to us. Some had childen who passed away, some of us have almost no families left due to various illnesses ( me ) and we all have empathy towards others. We would give anything to have these dear ones back and here, this case is about a girl who had a beautiful little girl who just threw the baby out like trash. Casey threw her own life as she knew it away at the same time and she also destroyed her family's life also. Her friends will have to give testimony and some of them are going to get dragged into this and made to look guilty.
I wish Casey would have that Come to Jesus moment ad just end the suffering for her families sake. ( And for the sake of a lighter sentence ). 

Very insightful and sadly, very true, Kat Gram. Sometimes depth of empathy comes from experience.

It's true for me. I've never even thought much about why I come here (other than participating and conversing with the people here), but that has to be part of it.

Yes, I think that is true for me, too. I have often wondered why I feel so caught-up in this case. I do think that is a large part of it. Well said.

Same for me too!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2008, 11:11:57 PM »

Well, he got in trouble again. He was charged with a crime committed one month after age 18, others, dozens, involved, were not charged, because they were age 17. Then he got in trouble again. He is now facing 4-6 yrs for hacking, less than $10k involved. With hacking, they increase the offense level, because of expertice or increased intelligence on what you are doing. I am constantly feeling down because i feel insider traders have much more expertise than my 21 yr old son does (also politicians). I just hope KC gets more than 6 yrs...

Sorry to hear that. I agree about insider-traders and politicians. And yes, let's defintely  hope Casey gets WAY more than 6 years.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2008, 11:12:27 PM »

There was also a lady whose Mother went missing. The Mother's name was Judith Osteen ? That case, what a way to put it, case ! did not get the attention it deserved.
I can't imagine what that must be like. Anyway, tomorrow there might be an announcement, they've got to have the DNA back by now. Cause of death will probably not be determined until way into next year with the FBI labs being involved, things seem to take forever.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2008, 11:13:39 PM »

I don't remember what I wore 2 days ago.

good point! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2008, 11:13:55 PM »

hey Nikkinurse, just reading back, been gone all day. what part of tn are you coming to?

KNoxville

Cool! Welcome to my corner of the world! I am in the mtns. about 40 min from there, it is beautiful here, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Hi to you both!  I am about 40 minutes west of Knoxville.  Good to see some others from my neck of the woods!

O/T

Another Tenn monkey here. I'm in Chattanooga.

OK, I'm here with the Pigeons.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2008, 11:17:58 PM »

Thursday - December 18, 2008

Behind the Headlines: Caylee Anthony
Since her disappearance in July 2008, Caylee Anthony's image has been splashed across magazine covers and TV screens in an effort to find the missing 3-year-old. America has been riveted by the bizarre twists and turns of this case, including reports of suspicious behavior of the child’s mother, Casey. Despite her continued claims of innocence, Casey was charged with Caylee’s murder. Now, the latest developments in this case may finally solve the mystery, as the skeletal remains of a small child were found within a mile of the child’s grandparent’s house, where she often resided with her mother. While a positive identification has yet to be made, investigators searched the home of Caylee’s grandparents, and according to police, recovered additional evidence that may lead to a resolution. Dr. Phil and his panel of experts probe into a case that has captivated millions.
http://www.drphil.com/shows/
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2008, 11:19:36 PM »

IIRC, Cindy said in interview, that she and Caylee went swimming when they returned to the house, on the 15th, after the GG visit...anyone else recall this?

Yes, I remember that Cindy said they went swimming after visit to GGs.  I don't think it was ever said when Casey came home, but I think there was a doozy of a fight when she did.  Caylee might have still been in her swimsuit when Casey grabbed her and took off.  The "Part of a dress" that Padilla referred to might have been some kind of cover up over her swimsuit.  This is all becoming so much clearer. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2008, 11:20:23 PM »

Dr. Phil?   scratch  Everyone jumpin' on the wagon or what?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2008, 11:26:48 PM »

Sad. Sick. What was it Mark Klaas said tonight on NG about the dysfunction in this family? I can't remember his exact words, but I agree with him. I guess everyone wants to continue to victimize Caylee and cash-in on this crime. Blech!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2008, 11:26:59 PM »

I will pass!!  Thank you!!   
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2008, 11:27:19 PM »

One other thing I've noticed here with the new monekys and the old ones ( not that kind of old ) is that many of us have had losses of people that were dear to us. Some had childen who passed away, some of us have almost no families left due to various illnesses ( me ) and we all have empathy towards others. We would give anything to have these dear ones back and here, this case is about a girl who had a beautiful little girl who just threw the baby out like trash. Casey threw her own life as she knew it away at the same time and she also destroyed her family's life also. Her friends will have to give testimony and some of them are going to get dragged into this and made to look guilty.
I wish Casey would have that Come to Jesus moment ad just end the suffering for her families sake. ( And for the sake of a lighter sentence ). 

Very insightful and sadly, very true, Kat Gram. Sometimes depth of empathy comes from experience.

It's true for me. I've never even thought much about why I come here (other than participating and conversing with the people here), but that has to be part of it.

Yes, I think that is true for me, too. I have often wondered why I feel so caught-up in this case. I do think that is a large part of it. Well said.

Same for me too!!

I almost lost my son to Cancer when he was 2 years old, we did everything we had to do to make sure that that little boy had all his medicines, had all his spinal taps and BMA's. There's nothing in this world I would not have done for him. I cant imagine a mother disgarding her child the way Casey did. Its our job as mom's (parents in general) to protect our children. She just tossed her into the woods because she was an interference. (JMO of course)
jaa1169
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: December 17, 2008, 11:28:25 PM »

I always watch (dvr) Dr. Phil, even if i dont always believe in him...he does make sense most of the time, and i like that his show is more topical lately
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »

George remembered an awful lot about that day...he was watching tv and recalls all about the show and at the same time he noticed what backpack Caylee had, that her hair was in a ponytail, what she was wearing down to the colors, and that Casey had on slacks and a blouse.  I can see noticing one thing maybe, but all of that?  Not too likely.

You are right, there is no way he would remember clothing from a specific day, more than a month before, i dont even remember what i was wearing on a specific day, unless my wedding, special date, whatever. He knew what had happened , and i think had been primed, by CA, KC, and maybe LA

Also, the car chase has always bothered me

Me too!

jaa: WELCOME TO THE CAGE!
situ
Thanks for the welcome, (lurker, for months) I am just obsessed with this situation. I have been put into a position where you have to turn your child in....not for murder, thank god, but for a much lesser charge, yet still a felony, as a highschooler. He came home for an orthodontic appt, and i sat him down and said, no ortho appt, we are going to the police, we had laptops and other evidence in the car, and went to the local police station and turned him in for hacking...i cant imagine what i would do if i were george and smelled my grandchilds body in the car...

My heart goes out to you, Jaa. Also, though, I applaud you for doing the right thing. It's hard for parents to do it. But what if C and G would have made Casey accountable sooner...maybe, just maybe, Caylee would still be with us. Anyway, wishing you the best. I hope your son responds the way you are desiring.

Jaa, I really admire what you did and obviously you have done everything you could to try to set your son on the right path.  So sorry.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2008, 11:30:42 PM »

More Evidence Found, Search Area Expanded Near Anthony Home
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:21:25 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

Slideshow - 18 images
">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">
Video
Padilla Press Conference
Motions Denied
Baez After Hearing
Emergency Hearing Part 1
Emergency Hearing Part 2
Additional Information
Minute-To-Minute Updates
Listen Live To News 13
E-mail Us Your Thoughts
Press Release From Todd Black On Dec. 17
Related Story: DNA Testing Could Take Weeks
Previous Story: More Bones Found
DNA Fingerprinting: Court TV
Listen To 911 Call Reporting Remains
The Case Against Casey
ORLANDO -- Investigators found more evidence Wednesday and have once again expanded their search area.

This comes as we're still waiting to find out if the body of a small child found in the woods is that of Caylee Anthony.

Authorities don't know when the test results will come back, but they are confident that a positive identification will be made.

The sheriff's office said at the very earliest they could wrap up their search Thursday, but it could be days before they finish searching.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/17/crime_scene_expanded.html?refresh=1
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2008, 11:34:38 PM »

I almost lost my son to Cancer when he was 2 years old, we did everything we had to do to make sure that that little boy had all his medicines, had all his spinal taps and BMA's. There's nothing in this world I would not have done for him. I cant imagine a mother disgarding her child the way Casey did. Its our job as mom's (parents in general) to protect our children. She just tossed her into the woods because she was an interference. (JMO of course)

LiMom....that must have been a horrible time for you. I hope all is better now. I agree with you, too...no child is trash. So many people yearn to be parents and for whatever reason can't. While others are tossing them away. Sad
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2008, 11:35:53 PM »

I always watch (dvr) Dr. Phil, even if i dont always believe in him...he does make sense most of the time, and i like that his show is more topical lately

Jaa, I used to like him, but I admit that I haven't watched in a some time now. The shows were becoming a bit too sensationlized for me. Since I haven't seen the show in a while, maybe they've toned it down again.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2008, 11:37:08 PM »

I just posted this on the last thread.....I'm re-posting since some people won't go back to it

Someone asked if the woman claiming to be a TES searcher with photos saying Caylee's remains were not there when she searched....if this was the same woman from Blanchard Park with the idiot cowboy....IMO, yes same woman......you decide

Looks like the same one to me too!  Didn't she have a Caylee is Alive sign? I remember seeing one at BP. I don't trust that woman!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.