April 20, 2024, 12:29:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351012 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: December 18, 2008, 09:11:41 PM »

OK  Monkeys...this is just and ideal....not that I belive any of it...........just food for thought.........

Lets just say that Casey was hanging around with a new crowd and had just started getting into drugs and stuff.....OK now lets say Casey had Caylee at a party at these peoples house and was complaining about Caylee being awake and bothering her and  one of the friend said hey Ill fix her up and gave Caylee something to drink with a zanax or other drug mixed in it......kinds like the ones that they give woman.....date rape drug......and then Caylee did just fall out and Casey started freaking out and saying what did you give her oh god Im calling 911, and the people at the party starting freaking out and said oh no your not....we will get busted....and during all this hype Caylee succummed to the drugs and died and so they put her in Caseys trunk and said look you better not say a thing about what went on here or you will be next.......just act like nothing happened or we will come for you or your family.....So then Casey just drove around with Caylee in the trunk until she decided to dump her in the woods near her home and afterwards did make a unknown call to the reader meter man which she did know and knew would be in the area, to tell him that that is where the body was so he would call it in....And the guy that came to visit her in the Jail was there to remind her to keep her mouth shut, Thats just a theory but I just wanted to throw it out there, because you can bet that we will hear something like this when this goes to trial!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1821 on: December 18, 2008, 09:12:18 PM »

Way to go Leonard Padilla

Once again you offer nothin!!!

NG: What are you saying Leonard?  Well, Nancy ... I am saying nothing, like I do pretty much every night ... but don't ya like my hat?
HEE HEE     LP just wants to be on that screen and will say anything to get there...............

HH...do you know how guests get on the NG show....does LP ask Nancy or does Nancy invite LP ? I don't know how these things work...same with the A's or JG etc.
I believe the producers contact them!!!!

Thanks...until this case, I've never watched/listened to Nancy Grace...nor have I ever been inclined to buy a National Enquirer or Globe.. maybe i need to hop on the crazy train too 

But I do love the hat !

I'm gonna have to buy me one of these ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1822 on: December 18, 2008, 09:14:24 PM »

KCJackie, Sorry I dropped the ball on this one. I should have had the name of the city worker friend at hand. I knew this was coming but I was kicked back. I hate to have to go back through all these doc dumps just to find it. I think prolly the meter reader is straight up and just overheard something that helped him put 2 plus 2 together. Thank God he was persistant just like the monkeys. If it was her LE sweetie or the one unnamed that investigated this that will sure muddy the water some. What I don't  think will change is that the evidence inside the bag will be all KC. I will not be surprised if the evidence shows that the body has only been there for a couple of months or if it has been there the whole time. Neither will I be surprised if they say there is more than 1 body there.
I agree...100%........................I wont be surprised if they find more than one persons remains........

I was reading back through the tips and one Physic said~~ Casey killed Caylee's father ~~ maybe thats why they wont tell us who he is....

I remember reading that.  And when Casey said Caylee is with her father, I went     

Forgive me if this has already been adressed (I'm a few pages behind) but -- when did Casey say Caylee is with her father??  I can't believe I didn't catch that!

With all the stuff that's been released to read/view, I couldn't begin to guess where in all that I read it.  Sad 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TazMan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1823 on: December 18, 2008, 09:15:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Im new here.

I spend every night reading and reading pages about this case and by the end im too tired to comment.  But today I just have to interject about this meter reader.

If any of you know how crime tip lines work, you understand how believable the story is.

As you probably know crime tip lines are literally flooded with call after call,in the hundreds sometimes thousands.  When you call these in, you get the "impression" that the person answering the tip is bothered by your call almost, and you certainly dont get the feeling they are going to rush your tip over to the police chief and put it at the top of the pile.  Its almost luck that your tip would even get a second glance. 

This meter reader obviously knows this area, and from the news knew this was near Caylees house.  In knowing this heavily wooded area, it is not a stretch for him to think to himself that this wooded area would be ideal for a body.  maybe hes seen kids messing around himself.  Maybe he knows people go in and out of there.  As often as he is there the area, in his mind this was a prime spot. 

The police were too focused on the "pings"  and probably didnt think casey was stupid enough to dump the body right next door to her moms house. 

I put myself in this meter readers shoes, if I had a very strong inkling that this area might need canvasing would I call a crime tip line 1 time and hope someone took me seriously in this massive sea of tips or would I call multiple times , multiple lines to help give weight to the "feeling" i had that this area needed checked asap.

I would MOST DEFINITELY call more than once.  So he is just a concerned citizen, maybe even a parent that had a strong feeling that the police needed to focus on this area more.

I also think he was looking for the body, not going to the bathroom and luckily found it.  He needs to change professions, because he obviously had better instincts than the police did.

Thank you for letting me post this
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: December 18, 2008, 09:16:22 PM »

Kiomarie said she offered to adopt the baby when it was born, but her situation was hardly perfect.  She was unmarried, very young and had no job at the time or not a very good one.  That seemed odd to me.  If Casey wanted to put the baby up for adoption, a better parental situation could have been found, for sure.

I got the impression Kiomarie kind of "worshipped" Casey and felt privileged to be her friend and might have been talked into helping Casey.  Yes, she appeared a bit simple and I wondered if she could be talked into doing something for a "friend" who wanted to use her.

I don't disagree with your assessment of Kiomarie, but as far as I know she is the only source for the adoption offer story.  Maybe it was just something she wanted badly.  As I recall the story was she should adopt Caylee because she, Kiomarie, couldn't have children.  But I think she now has two children.  The whole story is suspect to me and frankly, I doubt it happened.   

Also, I know I'm sort of going against the tide here, but if I had a daughter unmarried and pregnant, I too would not want my grandchild to be adopted out.  If I were physically able and financially secure as Cindy seemed to be at the time (This was before George cleaned out her retirement fund I guess) I would not allow my grandchild to be given to strangers.  Sorry, that's just the way I feel.  It would be my duty and pleasure to raise my grandchild. When I see pictures of Caylee I think how lucky Cindy was to have had that sweet little girl in her life. And Casey threw her out in a trash bag like garbage.

I do think that LE was remiss in not searching the area that Kiomarie suggested as it sounded plausible to me even then and now we know..........

According to NG, the meter reader was transferred from the area shortly after the third call to the tip line or whatever and that he had recently been transferred back and seems to have decided to search for himself.  If this is true, it sounds much less sinister to me, but doesn't excuse the negligence of LE.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1825 on: December 18, 2008, 09:16:25 PM »

This is being considered a game changer for the defense, next week something could happen and it could be a game changer for the prosecution. The only thing about this is going to be watching the defense all smug with this new info, which will be very hard to watch.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: December 18, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »

Eep! How can I edit my post?

I'm sorry shanfel, there isn't an edit feature here. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1827 on: December 18, 2008, 09:17:04 PM »

OK  Monkeys...this is just and ideal....not that I belive any of it...........just food for thought.........

Lets just say that Casey was hanging around with a new crowd and had just started getting into drugs and stuff.....OK now lets say Casey had Caylee at a party at these peoples house and was complaining about Caylee being awake and bothering her and  one of the friend said hey Ill fix her up and gave Caylee something to drink with a zanax or other drug mixed in it......kinds like the ones that they give woman.....date rape drug......and then Caylee did just fall out and Casey started freaking out and saying what did you give her oh god Im calling 911, and the people at the party starting freaking out and said oh no your not....we will get busted....and during all this hype Caylee succummed to the drugs and died and so they put her in Caseys trunk and said look you better not say a thing about what went on here or you will be next.......just act like nothing happened or we will come for you or your family.....So then Casey just drove around with Caylee in the trunk until she decided to dump her in the woods near her home and afterwards did make a unknown call to the reader meter man which she did know and knew would be in the area, to tell him that that is where the body was so he would call it in....And the guy that came to visit her in the Jail was there to remind her to keep her mouth shut, Thats just a theory but I just wanted to throw it out there, because you can bet that we will hear something like this when this goes to trial!!!!!!

You know HH, nothing would surprise me at this point EXCEPT to see Casey COVERING for ANYONE EXCEPT HERSELF.  Her actions don't show she is the kind of person to sit in jail for the SAFEFTY of her family, imo

But who know, I'm sure you're right.  Baez and Co. will come up with something like this.  Just think, he could be reading your possibilities and taking notes.  Smile

shanfel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1828 on: December 18, 2008, 09:18:40 PM »

I'm sorry shanfel, there isn't an edit feature here. 

I better be more careful then. Thanks! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: December 18, 2008, 09:18:41 PM »

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys TazMan

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TazMan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1830 on: December 18, 2008, 09:18:45 PM »

Sorry i also need to add that I am by no means bashing the police.  They can only do so much and its not uncommon that the body of the missing are found accidently by just regular folk. I know theyve been working tirelessly on this.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: December 18, 2008, 09:18:48 PM »

Let's all have faith as to what is going on here.  THE POLICE ARE TELLING US A STORY.  THE CHAPTERS OF IT WILL ALL UNFOLD.  THERE IS A REASON THEY CAME FORWARD WITH TONIGHTS NEW INFORMATION.  I have total faith in what LE is doing.  It seems scary from what we know.  There must be a reason for investigating there own officers.  We all must have faith in what LE is doing. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1832 on: December 18, 2008, 09:19:47 PM »

only the mods can edit.  but you can quote your own post and make a correction then.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: December 18, 2008, 09:19:59 PM »

You can't edit your own posts here.  If it's a major error you can ask me or one of the mods to edit for you.  Otherwise we usually just laught at our own typos.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1834 on: December 18, 2008, 09:20:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Im new here.

I spend every night reading and reading pages about this case and by the end im too tired to comment.  But today I just have to interject about this meter reader.

If any of you know how crime tip lines work, you understand how believable the story is.

As you probably know crime tip lines are literally flooded with call after call,in the hundreds sometimes thousands.  When you call these in, you get the "impression" that the person answering the tip is bothered by your call almost, and you certainly dont get the feeling they are going to rush your tip over to the police chief and put it at the top of the pile.  Its almost luck that your tip would even get a second glance. 

This meter reader obviously knows this area, and from the news knew this was near Caylees house.  In knowing this heavily wooded area, it is not a stretch for him to think to himself that this wooded area would be ideal for a body.  maybe hes seen kids messing around himself.  Maybe he knows people go in and out of there.  As often as he is there the area, in his mind this was a prime spot. 

The police were too focused on the "pings"  and probably didnt think casey was stupid enough to dump the body right next door to her moms house. 

I put myself in this meter readers shoes, if I had a very strong inkling that this area might need canvasing would I call a crime tip line 1 time and hope someone took me seriously in this massive sea of tips or would I call multiple times , multiple lines to help give weight to the "feeling" i had that this area needed checked asap.

I would MOST DEFINITELY call more than once.  So he is just a concerned citizen, maybe even a parent that had a strong feeling that the police needed to focus on this area more.

I also think he was looking for the body, not going to the bathroom and luckily found it.  He needs to change professions, because he obviously had better instincts than the police did.

Welcome Tazman, VERY GOOD INFO, Thanks!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: December 18, 2008, 09:21:30 PM »

Never in a million years...IMO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1836 on: December 18, 2008, 09:21:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Im new here.

TAZMAN

FWIW, I agree with your post.  I hope he doesn't get flamed for his find.  Give the guy a reward already.  He's a hero, imo......WELCOME
TazMan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: December 18, 2008, 09:22:26 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcomes~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: December 18, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Im new here.

I agree, I think he was just proving to himself that all was checked out.  (he probably had to go to the bathroom too!)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: December 18, 2008, 09:24:23 PM »

Let's all have faith as to what is going on here.  THE POLICE ARE TELLING US A STORY.  THE CHAPTERS OF IT WILL ALL UNFOLD.  THERE IS A REASON THEY CAME FORWARD WITH TONIGHTS NEW INFORMATION.  I have total faith in what LE is doing.  It seems scary from what we know.  There must be a reason for investigating there own officers.  We all must have faith in what LE is doing. 

I'm hanging in there.  It's not that I don't have faith in LE and what they are doing, it's just that I fear the defense will use any and every trick in the book to get their client off the hook.  JMHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.