April 24, 2024, 08:36:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351164 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1840 on: December 18, 2008, 09:24:23 PM »

Welcome TazMan, I do agree there was way to much time given to Casey's cell pings. But I suppose that is normal, because cases have been solved by this technology. Every case always seems to fall in the lap of LE and what they didn't do, or what they did that was improper. What I've seen so far with this case, they have very good, hard working detectives, but one slip up, and it is, look LE screwed up, it is very frustrating.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: December 18, 2008, 09:24:29 PM »

A responding deputy waved off a back up officer?

Ruh Roh.   

Makes one wonder whether he ever searched. I don't get this. If the meter reader saw this gray bag, then why coulnd't they find it?

Really going to be interesting what the deputy's name is.
  You would think if the meter guy called 3 tiimes -he would walk with the deputy and show him where the bag was.  Stay there untill he found out if it was Caylee-he wouldnt have had to worry about his job once he called in and told him what he was doing.  This  is something that could really help KC.  well it looks like it going to take this case a long time to go to trial.  That something at least she has to sit in jail untill it does.  Please dont anyone tell me that bail can  be revisted  because of this
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: December 18, 2008, 09:24:49 PM »

LP says he has questions about these events.  He says the brush is very thick in there.  He seemed to suggest that someone might have told the meter reader to go there to find the body, but who would do such a thing?  He suggests it is pretty unusual for someone to call that many times and then go back and check months later and find the bag.

I do wonder if the Anthonys themselves have any connection to any of this. 

Up until the time that Padilla said that, he was my intended although he didn't know it.  I'm rethinking my position.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1843 on: December 18, 2008, 09:25:05 PM »

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?
OrlandoSentinel.com
8:54 PM EST, December 18, 2008
On a day filled with developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony -- including news that the man who discovered human remains last week called in the same tip three times in August -- a single photograph brought forth more questions than it answered.

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains also find a book that Caylee liked to read?

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book.

That book appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July.

The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
Florida's media circuses Photos
TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage Editors at OrlandoSentinel.com discovered the similarities while looking over the crime scene photos late Thursday. We asked the Orange County Sheriff's Department whether it noticed the same thing. So we asked.

Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said he had not seen the crime scene photos and could not comment on their content. He said he would not ask investigators about the photo.

Whatever the object, there no close-up photos of it were released by investigators, who have said that the wooded area is full of debris.

Shortly before dinnertime Thursday, Nieves confirmed that significan skeletal remains were discovered and that the search area was being expanded. It had been anticipated that investigators were close to opening the area up. Instead, Nieves said, the search will continue today and possibly into the weekend.

That development, however, was followed by the stunner: The utility worker who phoned in the discovery of a bag of bones in the wooded area in east Orange County -- about two blocks from the home of Caylee's mother and grandparents -- first called in a tip to the sheriff's department's communications center on August 11. The next day, he called Crimeline. And on Aug. 13, he called the communications center again.

The meter reader's next call about the case was last week. That day, he reported to his boss at Orange County Utilities Department that he found a bag of bones that included a small skull.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1844 on: December 18, 2008, 09:25:27 PM »

Welcome Taz Man and all new Monkeys!   

Lisa
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1845 on: December 18, 2008, 09:25:36 PM »

Goodnight monkeys,
This is all so bizarre.  It is almost like someone told this guy to say that he saw a bag (wrong color bag, on side of road?).  Just so sad...

Going to give the kids a bath now and then give them a big...big...big hug. Thanks Willen for letting me listen.  Maybe tomorrow will bring more answers.

traci
Good Night, I feel tomorrow will bring more answers. In the end the evidence will all lead to Casey, just a distraction, and there will be more before this goes to trial.

Good night no rose...I have a feeling tomorrow, Baez will file more motions and request yet another emergency hearing..I think the LE needs to get this whole mess today sorted out fast, or Baez (right or wrong) will have a little bit stronger case for incompetence on the part of LE..not that I agree with him but strange things can happen in the courtroom 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: December 18, 2008, 09:27:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Im new here.

I spend every night reading and reading pages about this case and by the end im too tired to comment.  But today I just have to interject about this meter reader.

If any of you know how crime tip lines work, you understand how believable the story is.

As you probably know crime tip lines are literally flooded with call after call,in the hundreds sometimes thousands.  When you call these in, you get the "impression" that the person answering the tip is bothered by your call almost, and you certainly dont get the feeling they are going to rush your tip over to the police chief and put it at the top of the pile.  Its almost luck that your tip would even get a second glance. 

This meter reader obviously knows this area, and from the news knew this was near Caylees house.  In knowing this heavily wooded area, it is not a stretch for him to think to himself that this wooded area would be ideal for a body.  maybe hes seen kids messing around himself.  Maybe he knows people go in and out of there.  As often as he is there the area, in his mind this was a prime spot. 

The police were too focused on the "pings"  and probably didnt think casey was stupid enough to dump the body right next door to her moms house. 

I put myself in this meter readers shoes, if I had a very strong inkling that this area might need canvasing would I call a crime tip line 1 time and hope someone took me seriously in this massive sea of tips or would I call multiple times , multiple lines to help give weight to the "feeling" i had that this area needed checked asap.

I would MOST DEFINITELY call more than once.  So he is just a concerned citizen, maybe even a parent that had a strong feeling that the police needed to focus on this area more.

I also think he was looking for the body, not going to the bathroom and luckily found it.  He needs to change professions, because he obviously had better instincts than the police did.

Thank you for letting me post this
TAZ..VERY GOOD POST!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: December 18, 2008, 09:28:11 PM »

Nancy is being surprisingly calm tonight.  I really expected her to be foaming at the mouth.  I think she is pretty surprised by what has happened, but she says that things like this come up in almost every case.  I know that LE are heartsick though.  Cindy has been saying that they were not following up on leads and this boosts her words.  The deputy probably is kicking himself.
  I hope someone is kicking him
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1848 on: December 18, 2008, 09:28:21 PM »

WOW, this is the first I've heard about a book.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1849 on: December 18, 2008, 09:28:54 PM »

i need a chiropractor for all the whiplash i'm getting with this case.     am gonna send the bill to the A's.  heh

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: December 18, 2008, 09:29:19 PM »

Yea  me too........gosh

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1851 on: December 18, 2008, 09:29:47 PM »

Unbelievable 

Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said the meter reader had been a county employee for a “relatively short time” and would appear at a news conference with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Friday afternoon. Triggs said he is being represented by outside counsel at the County’s expense.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18311590/detail.html #-

Unfortunately, there are people already lined up and ready to slander this guy.

Lisa
I'm  thinking more of the cop that was disbatched to the area, especially the 3rd time and waved off a fellow officer.  HMMMM!  Only time will tell. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1852 on: December 18, 2008, 09:29:52 PM »

What book?

Lisa
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1853 on: December 18, 2008, 09:30:24 PM »

Yea  me too........gosh

Makes me wonder if the clothes they found are the ones we've seen on her from the NH video???  Same book, same clothes???  That would indicate the 15th to me.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: December 18, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »

What book?

Lisa
<snip>One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book.

That book appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1855 on: December 18, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »

What book?

Lisa

Look at my post 1843
TazMan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: December 18, 2008, 09:31:58 PM »

Welcome TazMan, I do agree there was way to much time given to Casey's cell pings. But I suppose that is normal, because cases have been solved by this technology. Every case always seems to fall in the lap of LE and what they didn't do, or what they did that was improper. What I've seen so far with this case, they have very good, hard working detectives, but one slip up, and it is, look LE screwed up, it is very frustrating.

I agree with that. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: December 18, 2008, 09:32:00 PM »

For comic relief....

This is a photo and caption of Casey and Zanny...LOL..

"God dont like ugly"
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1858 on: December 18, 2008, 09:32:23 PM »

I think once all the evidence comes back and points to Casey, these tips will become a non-issue.

Lisa
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1859 on: December 18, 2008, 09:33:38 PM »

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?
OrlandoSentinel.com
8:54 PM EST, December 18, 2008
On a day filled with developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony -- including news that the man who discovered human remains last week called in the same tip three times in August -- a single photograph brought forth more questions than it answered.

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains also find a book that Caylee liked to read?
One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book.That book appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.