April 18, 2024, 09:47:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350953 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1880 on: December 18, 2008, 09:45:02 PM »

I can't get into the WFTV site, but are they now reporting that the meter reader who called in the tips IS NOT THE SAME meter reader who found the remains?

Lisa
OH good..................maybe someone jumped to conclusions too soon!!!!!!!!!

That's what they are saying on W/S!

Lisa
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: December 18, 2008, 09:45:41 PM »

Let's all have faith as to what is going on here.  THE POLICE ARE TELLING US A STORY.  THE CHAPTERS OF IT WILL ALL UNFOLD.  THERE IS A REASON THEY CAME FORWARD WITH TONIGHTS NEW INFORMATION.  I have total faith in what LE is doing.  It seems scary from what we know.  There must be a reason for investigating there own officers.  We all must have faith in what LE is doing. 

I agree with you. I just don't see what the defense will gain from all this.  KC still did not report Caylee missing, she had decomp smell and stain in her vehicle, she lied and lied and lied and lied.........AND after all this Caylee is STILL deceased. LE was very open about all this and held a conference to lay it on the line.  Baez is a fool if he thinks this will get his client off.  Caylee is STILL deceased and her mother was the last to see her. End of story. (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: December 18, 2008, 09:45:55 PM »

OK  Monkeys...this is just and ideal....not that I belive any of it...........just food for thought.........

Lets just say that Casey was hanging around with a new crowd and had just started getting into drugs and stuff.....OK now lets say Casey had Caylee at a party at these peoples house and was complaining about Caylee being awake and bothering her and  one of the friend said hey Ill fix her up and gave Caylee something to drink with a zanax or other drug mixed in it......kinds like the ones that they give woman.....date rape drug......and then Caylee did just fall out and Casey started freaking out and saying what did you give her oh god Im calling 911, and the people at the party starting freaking out and said oh no your not....we will get busted....and during all this hype Caylee succummed to the drugs and died and so they put her in Caseys trunk and said look you better not say a thing about what went on here or you will be next.......just act like nothing happened or we will come for you or your family.....So then Casey just drove around with Caylee in the trunk until she decided to dump her in the woods near her home and afterwards did make a unknown call to the reader meter man which she did know and knew would be in the area, to tell him that that is where the body was so he would call it in....And the guy that came to visit her in the Jail was there to remind her to keep her mouth shut, Thats just a theory but I just wanted to throw it out there, because you can bet that we will hear something like this when this goes to trial!!!!!!
  if this happen why  wouldnt these people help her hide the body-not just put her in a trunk-and not leave it up to her.  And she still went out and party so even if it happened that way you would not be able to do the thing she did after Caylee died.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: December 18, 2008, 09:45:58 PM »

I was just laying in bed thinking about this case when something popped into my mind about what Caylee was wearing when she was found. I don't know if this has been brought up before but does anyone else find it completely strange that a DIAPER or a SWIMMIE was not found in that bag with the remains? It's been said that Caylee was still wearing diapers and I would assume they'd put her in a swimmie when she was swimming.

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: December 18, 2008, 09:47:05 PM »

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1885 on: December 18, 2008, 09:47:42 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?OrlandoSentinel.com

9:13 PM EST, December 18, 2008

On a day filled with developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony -- including news that the man who discovered human remains last week called in the same tip three times in August -- a single photograph brought forth as many questions as it answered.

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains also find a book that Caylee liked to read?

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book. (Click here to see the photos)

That object appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July. (Click here to watch that video.)

Editors at OrlandoSentinel.com discovered the similarities while looking over the crime scene photos late Thursday. We wondered if the Orange County Sheriff's Department noticed the same thing. So we asked.

Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said he had not seen the crime-scene photos and could not comment on their content. He said he would not ask investigators about the photo.

Whatever the object -- book, cereal box, wrapping paper or whatever -- no close-up photos of it were released by investigators, who have said that the wooded area is full of debris.

Shortly before dinnertime Thursday, Nieves confirmed that significan skeletal remains were discovered and that the search area was being expanded. It had been anticipated that investigators were close to opening the area up. Instead, Nieves said, the search will continue today and possibly into the weekend.

That development, however, was followed by the stunner: The utility worker who phoned in the discovery of a bag of bones in the wooded area in east Orange County -- about two blocks from the home of Caylee's mother and grandparents -- first called in a tip to the sheriff's department's communications center on August 11. The next day, he called Crimeline. And on Aug. 13, he called the communications center again.

The meter reader's next call about the case was last week. That day, he reported to his boss at Orange County Utilities Department that he found a bag of bones that included a small skull.

KLAAS~~ Help, I can't see the book in that pic, can you draw a circle around it ???
Pretty Please, my eyes are bad!!  TIA Smile

I don't know, the book that she has is different colored, every page and even the front and back of the book... Unless the book on the ground is open to the same yellow page as the picture of caylee is... then it is probably not the same book....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: December 18, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »

WOW, this is the first I've heard about a book.

There are lots of people writing and have written books to make money off dead children.  It's not right, IMO.
Mammy, I believe they may have found Caylee's fav book....

Wonder if LE has seen the same book at the Ant house?  Same as in a "replacement" book? I know, it's a stretch.........
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1887 on: December 18, 2008, 09:48:16 PM »

TYVM Taz, my eyes are crossed!!  I see it !!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1888 on: December 18, 2008, 09:48:25 PM »

What book?

Lisa
<snip>One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book.

That book appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July.

and if this is true, that shoots the kidnapping story all to hell in a handbasket. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: December 18, 2008, 09:49:03 PM »

I was just laying in bed thinking about this case when something popped into my mind about what Caylee was wearing when she was found. I don't know if this has been brought up before but does anyone else find it completely strange that a DIAPER or a SWIMMIE was not found in that bag with the remains? It's been said that Caylee was still wearing diapers and I would assume they'd put her in a swimmie when she was swimming.
Well, maybe they didnt put one on her when she was swimming ...or the animals might have drug it off somewhere with the remains......they might have even found it somewhere in the woods....who knows...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: December 18, 2008, 09:49:13 PM »

If that is indeed Caylee's book, then Crazy is done, stick a fork in her..as a matter of fact, lets all take turns, shall we?? 
I have thought from the very beginning that while Casey may have some street smarts, she isnt very bright.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: December 18, 2008, 09:49:38 PM »

Are we certain it was not found?
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1892 on: December 18, 2008, 09:49:44 PM »

I see the book but I really don't think KC was stupid enough to dump Caylee's body and leave her book there. Doesn't  seem to make sense to me. Also, if that area was under water for so long most of the items would have been moved just by the motion of the water.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
TazMan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: December 18, 2008, 09:50:07 PM »

That guy yesterday said there were clothes found a bathing suit and some sort of dress and that comment brought this to my mind.  Maybe it was a combination of the 2.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1894 on: December 18, 2008, 09:50:32 PM »

WOW...........Thanks Klaas..that does look like the same book!
It sure does.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1895 on: December 18, 2008, 09:50:56 PM »

Thank you Klaas & Taz for helping this PITA Monkey 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: December 18, 2008, 09:51:25 PM »

I can't get into the WFTV site, but are they now reporting that the meter reader who called in the tips IS NOT THE SAME meter reader who found the remains?

Lisa
OH good..................maybe someone jumped to conclusions too soon!!!!!!!!!

That's what they are saying on W/S!

Lisa

I got on wftv website and there is nothing about that posted yet. Maybe it was on the news or something........
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1897 on: December 18, 2008, 09:51:58 PM »

Yea  me too........gosh

I've been all over those pics and I didn't see a book

Now the pic above looks like a kiddie book!!!!!!!!!!!!

First I heard about a book too. What the heck is it still doing lying there if it is Caylee's book from the video? I hope they didn't think it was some piece of garbage somebody dumped there.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: December 18, 2008, 09:52:03 PM »

I see the book but I really don't think KC was stupid enough to dump Caylee's body and leave her book there. Doesn't  seem to make sense to me. Also, if that area was under water for so long most of the items would have been moved just by the motion of the water.
The water in the woods down here has no current, its kinda just standing, stagnant water

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1899 on: December 18, 2008, 09:53:33 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?OrlandoSentinel.com

9:13 PM EST, December 18, 2008

On a day filled with developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony -- including news that the man who discovered human remains last week called in the same tip three times in August -- a single photograph brought forth as many questions as it answered.

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains also find a book that Caylee liked to read?

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book. (Click here to see the photos)

That object appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July. (Click here to watch that video.)

Editors at OrlandoSentinel.com discovered the similarities while looking over the crime scene photos late Thursday. We wondered if the Orange County Sheriff's Department noticed the same thing. So we asked.

Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said he had not seen the crime-scene photos and could not comment on their content. He said he would not ask investigators about the photo.

Whatever the object -- book, cereal box, wrapping paper or whatever -- no close-up photos of it were released by investigators, who have said that the wooded area is full of debris.

Shortly before dinnertime Thursday, Nieves confirmed that significan skeletal remains were discovered and that the search area was being expanded. It had been anticipated that investigators were close to opening the area up. Instead, Nieves said, the search will continue today and possibly into the weekend.

That development, however, was followed by the stunner: The utility worker who phoned in the discovery of a bag of bones in the wooded area in east Orange County -- about two blocks from the home of Caylee's mother and grandparents -- first called in a tip to the sheriff's department's communications center on August 11. The next day, he called Crimeline. And on Aug. 13, he called the communications center again.

The meter reader's next call about the case was last week. That day, he reported to his boss at Orange County Utilities Department that he found a bag of bones that included a small skull.

OMG!  That looks like the same book to me!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.