April 19, 2024, 07:26:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350996 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: December 18, 2008, 12:38:06 AM »

Cindy didn't like Jesse being on the bed or was it in the bed  ?? with Casey and Caylee, yet she lived with someone and wasn't divorced. Why would she take a broke and not a worker bee George back ? Alimony scare her ? George is the one who filed the divorce papers. 
So she really did have a boyfriend? WOW, I bet he ran for the woods once he met the children

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: December 18, 2008, 12:39:57 AM »

We are soooo  OT.  The monkeys that have to read to catch up are gonna be mad at us tomorrow 

Forgive me Mod for I have sinned!  I will repent!   

OT Go forth and sin no more...

Where is LP getting all his background info for his opinions?  For example, saying he thinks the duct tape was put on Caylee's head after she died? (from stayhomemommy's post)

He never says where he gets the information.  His actions, the way he shares this information, he acts like he has insider information.  I'm not too sure he is buds with LE.  I dunno maybe he does have connection cause he is a bail bondsman but he never explains his sources.

I just hope there are no leaks.  It could jeopardize the case.  As much as I want to know what happened, I wouldn't want information given and put in the public that shouldn't be.  It looks like the investigators have made a lot of effort to keep things to themselves, as should be.  What I wonder is if LP's opinions pan out to be true or not, time will tell.  If he's right on the nose, it makes me wonder if someone was leaking him info. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #242 on: December 18, 2008, 12:45:10 AM »

Does anyone know if there was any truth in what CA said about someone hacking in her computer?  I have never heard any follow up on this.  I wonder if this could be some of her mistruths? 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #243 on: December 18, 2008, 12:46:55 AM »

Does anyone know if there was any truth in what CA said about someone hacking in her computer?  I have never heard any follow up on this.  I wonder if this could be some of her mistruths? 

My guess is that it is nothing but a load.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #244 on: December 18, 2008, 12:50:41 AM »

That's what I figured!   Thanks for answering.  O/T We are supposed to get ice and then snow tomorrow in Iowa so I'm going to go out tomorrow and get my final Christmas gift.  Hopefully they won't make an announcement while I'm gone. 
Good Night All!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: December 18, 2008, 12:54:21 AM »

Hello Monkeys, just home from work, I see not much news today......Oh well....maybe tomorrow........it will be one week since angel caylee was found!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: December 18, 2008, 12:54:32 AM »

Hi Muffy, I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate how tactfully you deal with trouble in the cage . . . you seem like a very kind but firm person and I admire that.  I was over at topix tonight and it made me really appreciate how bad the atmosphere gets in a forum with no adult supervision!

TY Karen. 

Muffy, I saw on the other thread about your son and his girlfriend.  I am so sorry this happened to them.  He was a quick thinker, you must be very proud of him.  Are you still shaking???

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: December 18, 2008, 12:57:14 AM »

Hi Muffy, I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate how tactfully you deal with trouble in the cage . . . you seem like a very kind but firm person and I admire that.  I was over at topix tonight and it made me really appreciate how bad the atmosphere gets in a forum with no adult supervision!

TY Karen. 

Muffy, I saw on the other thread about your son and his girlfriend.  I am so sorry this happened to them.  He was a quick thinker, you must be very proud of him.  Are you still shaking???

I might be over it in a day or so.  I took a big dose of Rescue Remedy.
Thank you for asking about them, Bearly.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: December 18, 2008, 12:57:27 AM »

Searching are you here??

you looking for me MT??

Yes, were you the poster who's brother went missing and didnt get much help?

yes,that was me. you remembered?  I feel so well, not sure,my "best friend" never even remembers that.

Aww!  I  thought it was you! Any news yet?  BTW - your puppy is so cute!!  Where did you get him??

No news yet... I guess when it is an adult male who has always went to the beat of a different drum,it just is not a big deal to LE.

The puppy, My chihuahua had a litter on Nov. 2nd and she is one of them. She is tiny tiny and I did not have a clue what to name her, I had been on here for a while and seen how great everyone is and she is a great puppy and so she got the name Monkey.. It is more befitting for her every day as she climbs everything and I have caught her swinging from the top of her kennel,no joke, I will have to get a picture next time I catch her. she has 2 brothers and 1 sister and they are a breath of fresh air when things get rough. Here are the puppy pics, I need to update them.

http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr76/Hoping_photos/?start=40

Sorry to hear about your brother, Searching.

The puppies are cute.  Imagine a puppy named monkey (or a monkey named puppy).

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: December 18, 2008, 12:58:20 AM »

Muffy is wonderful!  It can get ugly real quick and Muffy always handles it well.   I think she is more patient than I am, LOL 

TY Klaas. But you are the one that takes care of everyone here. 

Muffy, You did good!! LOL  He/she was the one that was rude but you stayed nice!!  Good for you!!

Yup, she didn't even use her stinger...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: December 18, 2008, 01:02:51 AM »

That's what I figured!   Thanks for answering.  O/T We are supposed to get ice and then snow tomorrow in Iowa so I'm going to go out tomorrow and get my final Christmas gift.  Hopefully they won't make an announcement while I'm gone. 
Good Night All!

Night and stay safe tomorrow!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2008, 01:03:44 AM »

TY Karen. 

I might be over it in a day or so.  I took a big dose of Rescue Remedy.
Thank you for asking about them, Bearly.

Good idea.

YW.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2008, 01:04:59 AM »

Tap...Tap...Tap...

Is this thing on???

I believe in miracles!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2008, 01:05:47 AM »

Searching are you here??

you looking for me MT??

Yes, were you the poster who's brother went missing and didnt get much help?

yes,that was me. you remembered?  I feel so well, not sure,my "best friend" never even remembers that.

Aww!  I  thought it was you! Any news yet?  BTW - your puppy is so cute!!  Where did you get him??

No news yet... I guess when it is an adult male who has always went to the beat of a different drum,it just is not a big deal to LE.

The puppy, My chihuahua had a litter on Nov. 2nd and she is one of them. She is tiny tiny and I did not have a clue what to name her, I had been on here for a while and seen how great everyone is and she is a great puppy and so she got the name Monkey.. It is more befitting for her every day as she climbs everything and I have caught her swinging from the top of her kennel,no joke, I will have to get a picture next time I catch her. she has 2 brothers and 1 sister and they are a breath of fresh air when things get rough. Here are the puppy pics, I need to update them.

http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr76/Hoping_photos/?start=40

Sorry to hear about your brother, Searching.

The puppies are cute.  Imagine a puppy named monkey (or a monkey named puppy).

Thank you .

Monkey the puppy is earning her name for sure.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2008, 01:05:48 AM »

Tap...Tap...Tap...

Is this thing on???

Yeeeees, I believe it is. 

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2008, 01:06:29 AM »

That picture of Cindy and her "family friend" from earlier today is very disturbing to me.  It's so intimate, for lack of a better term.

(o/t, look how pretty CBB made me  )
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2008, 01:09:01 AM »

That picture of Cindy and her "family friend" from earlier today is very disturbing to me.  It's so intimate, for lack of a better term.

Yes, it did look rather friendly, didn't it?

(o/t, you look lovely!  CBB does excellent work. She fixed my little reindeer for me.  I just love it.  I think I kept it as my avi for an extra month, past Chrtistmas last year.  LOL)

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: December 18, 2008, 01:14:06 AM »

Yes, it did look rather friendly, didn't it?

(o/t, you look lovely!  CBB does excellent work. She fixed my little reindeer for me.  I just love it.  I think I kept it as my avi for an extra month, past Chrtistmas last year.  LOL)

I wonder how much that type of interaction with men, which we've seen from Cindy before, translates into everyday Anthony life.  Something is way off with all of them, I know I'm preaching to the choir on that  .

(thank you!  She sure does beautiful work.  I loved your little deer the first time I saw it and I don't blame you for keeping it.  Who says Christmas has to end 1/1.  Heck, by the time I get my outside lights down it could very well be the beginning of Feb. *L*)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2008, 01:17:55 AM »

You are beautiful, Ykmn!

It nags at me because the guy reminds me of a poster, the one who had "Caylee's Father" underneath his picture (when he changed it from a picture of Christ to himself, he didn't remove it).  IIRC, he was banned.

I believe in miracles!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: December 18, 2008, 01:19:29 AM »

Hello Monkeys.

I apologize in advance for not reading the whle thread...catching up seems impossible here tho I am tyring to keep up with you all.

Watching NG now.  Where Caylee sings the sunshine song, and "please don't take my NAN away"

If it happened in the Ants house, Caylee was screamimng for NAN.
The duct tape silenced her.

SO SAD

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.