April 25, 2024, 08:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351214 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: December 18, 2008, 01:19:43 AM »

I wonder how long it's going to fully process all of the evidence being gathered at the site where Caylee was found? 

<snip>
(thank you!  She sure does beautiful work.  I loved your little deer the first time I saw it and I don't blame you for keeping it.  Who says Christmas has to end 1/1.  Heck, by the time I get my outside lights down it could very well be the beginning of Feb. *L*)

When I first met my dh, I saw his house and it had Christmas lights up at Thanksgiving.  I thought "wow, this is my kind of guy", only to find out later from a neighbor he left them up from the previous year.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: December 18, 2008, 01:20:42 AM »

Hello Monkeys.

I apologize in advance for not reading the whle thread...catching up seems impossible here tho I am tyring to keep up with you all.

Watching NG now.  Where Caylee sings the sunshine song, and "please don't take my NAN away"

If it happened in the Ants house, Caylee was screamimng for NAN.
The duct tape silenced her.

SO SAD

I think CA taught her to sing it that way, moo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: December 18, 2008, 01:22:21 AM »

I wonder how long it's going to fully process all of the evidence being gathered at the site where Caylee was found? 

<snip>
(thank you!  She sure does beautiful work.  I loved your little deer the first time I saw it and I don't blame you for keeping it.  Who says Christmas has to end 1/1.  Heck, by the time I get my outside lights down it could very well be the beginning of Feb. *L*)

When I first met my dh, I saw his house and it had Christmas lights up at Thanksgiving.  I thought "wow, this is my kind of guy", only to find out later from a neighbor he left them up from the previous year.   

Now, that is my kind of guy!!!

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: December 18, 2008, 01:26:45 AM »

<snip>

I married even though he left his Christmas lights up for a whole year.  Our 25th anniversary was yesterday.  Aaack!  I married him the next year, not just weeks later. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 01:28:39 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: December 18, 2008, 01:26:46 AM »

That picture of Cindy and her "family friend" from earlier today is very disturbing to me.  It's so intimate, for lack of a better term.

(o/t, look how pretty CBB made me  )

You are beautiful, Ykmn!

It nags at me because the guy reminds me of a poster, the one who had "Caylee's Father" underneath his picture (when he changed it from a picture of Christ to himself, he didn't remove it).  IIRC, he was banned.

Bearly thanks!  And that's IT!  I have been trying to place where I thought I'd seen that face and you nailed it.  I remember his first name and he disturbed me from, probably, his 2nd post.  And yes he was banned soon after a timeout, deservedly so.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: December 18, 2008, 01:26:48 AM »

Hello Monkeys.

I apologize in advance for not reading the whle thread...catching up seems impossible here tho I am tyring to keep up with you all.

Watching NG now.  Where Caylee sings the sunshine song, and "please don't take my NAN away"

SO SAD

i agree.  Cindy was paramount in Caylees life.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 18, 2008, 01:28:14 AM »

<snip>

That's my kinda guy 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: December 18, 2008, 01:28:40 AM »

<snip>

I married even though he left his Christmas lights up for a whole year.  Our 25th anniversary was yesterday. 

Happy Anniversary!!!  That is my kind of couple!!!   

I believe in miracles!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: December 18, 2008, 01:29:47 AM »

Happy Anniversary Muffy!

And I owe Bearly a drink   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: December 18, 2008, 01:30:36 AM »

Happy Anniversary Muffy!

And I owe Bearly a drink   

A banana cream???

I believe in miracles!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: December 18, 2008, 01:31:25 AM »

Hello Monkeys.

SO SAD

i agree.  Cindy was paramount in Caylees life.

I can't recall, is NAN what Caylee called Cindy?  I know we've heard that Cindy called herself Mom to Caylee.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: December 18, 2008, 01:31:29 AM »

Interesting, if thereis a bathing suit and a dress type article of clothing there, what the heck happened to the outfit George described in great detail? Liar liar.. no immunity for you either..

Well we have heard clothing and LP says a bathing suit and dress type article.  I think I'll just wait before I believe the bathing suit part.

Hi Klaas, good to "see" you tonight!!

I just don't know what to believe if it comes out of Padilla's mouth.  It's frustrating, cause I like the guy and I thought his heart was in the right place.  He says things so matter-of-factly (I know, that's not a word) and to me that makes it believable.  But I'm beginning to think he is blowing hot air at least half of the time.

I'm with you there. I admit I haven't been glued to the news, but LP is the only one I've heard say that the body was wrapped in a sheet, and when NG asked how he knew, he said because they took sheets from the house. I don't think I believe anything until I hear it from the sheriff's office or the FBI.
I found it odd that at first we were told there were no clothes found in the bag, but there were clothes close to it. Now we hear that there were clothes IN the bag. And how does LP know it was a swimsuit? If these investigators are leaking details to the reporters and people just standing around... that can't be good.
I think LP gets some of his stuff from reading these boards. Someone posted on WS the other day that on that nursing home video of Caylee singing, she is saying, "please don't take Nan's sunshine away..." and damned if he didn't repeat that on NG that same night. After I listened to it again.... they were right.. that's exactly what she is saying. And I cry every time I see and hear that. She was such a little beauty and so precious... how could anyone have done this to her!!!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: December 18, 2008, 01:32:19 AM »

Does anyone think George and Cindy are going to have any charges brought against them?  I think it's too late for immunity for them.  It looks like the body has been found.  They might have been able to strike some sort of a deal, but now, with finding Caylee, that's gone imo.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 18, 2008, 01:33:38 AM »

Interesting, if thereis a bathing suit and a dress type article of clothing there, what the heck happened to the outfit George described in great detail? Liar liar.. no immunity for you either..

Well we have heard clothing and LP says a bathing suit and dress type article.  I think I'll just wait before I believe the bathing suit part.

Hi Klaas, good to "see" you tonight!!

I just don't know what to believe if it comes out of Padilla's mouth.  It's frustrating, cause I like the guy and I thought his heart was in the right place.  He says things so matter-of-factly (I know, that's not a word) and to me that makes it believable.  But I'm beginning to think he is blowing hot air at least half of the time.

I'm with you there. I admit I haven't been glued to the news, but LP is the only one I've heard say that the body was wrapped in a sheet, and when NG asked how he knew, he said because they took sheets from the house. I don't think I believe anything until I hear it from the sheriff's office or the FBI.
I found it odd that at first we were told there were no clothes found in the bag, but there were clothes close to it. Now we hear that there were clothes IN the bag. And how does LP know it was a swimsuit? If these investigators are leaking details to the reporters and people just standing around... that can't be good.
I think LP gets some of his stuff from reading these boards. Someone posted on WS the other day that on that nursing home video of Caylee singing, she is saying, "please don't take Nan's sunshine away..." and damned if he didn't repeat that on NG that same night. After I listened to it again.... they were right.. that's exactly what she is saying. And I cry every time I see and hear that. She was such a little beauty and so precious... how could anyone have done this to her!!!!

It is beyond the scope of my understanding.  I can't even get close to knowing how.

I believe in miracles!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: December 18, 2008, 01:33:58 AM »

Happy Anniversary Muffy!

And I owe Bearly a drink   

A banana cream???

Would you care for a splash of Godiva chocolate liqueur too?   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 18, 2008, 01:34:45 AM »

Happy Anniversary Muffy!

And I owe Bearly a drink   

A banana cream???

Would you care for a splash of Godiva chocolate liqueur too?   

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 18, 2008, 01:35:44 AM »

IIRC, Cindy said in interview, that she and Caylee went swimming when they returned to the house, on the 15th, after the GG visit...anyone else recall this?

Yes, I remember that Cindy said they went swimming after visit to GGs.  I don't think it was ever said when Casey came home, but I think there was a doozy of a fight when she did.  Caylee might have still been in her swimsuit when Casey grabbed her and took off.  The "Part of a dress" that Padilla referred to might have been some kind of cover up over her swimsuit.  This is all becoming so much clearer. 

IIRC Cindy's interview with LE she stated her and Caylee went swimming the evening of the 15th. She also said Casey did not, because it was too cold outside for her.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: December 18, 2008, 01:36:10 AM »

AND

speaking of duct tape.....

A blog of Caseys has something about this in May to/ from her 'friend"???

WTF blogs about missing duct tape???????

Does anyone have this?  just curious.

TY

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: December 18, 2008, 01:36:39 AM »

Egg nogg, with a dash of nutmeg to go with my Rescue Remedy for me, please.

It will be interesting to see how many of LP's opinions pan out to be true.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: December 18, 2008, 01:37:04 AM »

Does anyone think George and Cindy are going to have any charges brought against them?  I think it's too late for immunity for them.  It looks like the body has been found.  They might have been able to strike some sort of a deal, but now, with finding Caylee, that's gone imo.

I do.  I have my own way out theory on what might have happened to Caylee and if it's anywhere close to what really happened, at least one of them is in major trouble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.