April 26, 2024, 08:12:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351266 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: December 18, 2008, 01:37:54 AM »

Does anyone think George and Cindy are going to have any charges brought against them?  I think it's too late for immunity for them.  It looks like the body has been found.  They might have been able to strike some sort of a deal, but now, with finding Caylee, that's gone imo.

I think they should if it was intentional.  Hudsonn had some good thoughts (as usual).

Immunity--hooty hell, no.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: December 18, 2008, 01:38:14 AM »

Does anyone think George and Cindy are going to have any charges brought against them?  I think it's too late for immunity for them.  It looks like the body has been found.  They might have been able to strike some sort of a deal, but now, with finding Caylee, that's gone imo.

I do.  I have my own way out theory on what might have happened to Caylee and if it's anywhere close to what really happened, at least one of them is in major trouble.

Do you mind sharing your theory with us? I would be interested to hear it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #282 on: December 18, 2008, 01:38:44 AM »

Goodnight all.. 5 a.m comes quickly.  Stay well all.

Monkey hugs to all.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: December 18, 2008, 01:38:50 AM »

IIRC, Cindy said in interview, that she and Caylee went swimming when they returned to the house, on the 15th, after the GG visit...anyone else recall this?

Yes, I remember that Cindy said they went swimming after visit to GGs.  I don't think it was ever said when Casey came home, but I think there was a doozy of a fight when she did.  Caylee might have still been in her swimsuit when Casey grabbed her and took off.  The "Part of a dress" that Padilla referred to might have been some kind of cover up over her swimsuit.  This is all becoming so much clearer. 

IIRC Cindy's interview with LE she stated her and Caylee went swimming the evening of the 15th. She also said Casey did not, because it was too cold outside for her.

Do we know for certain that Casey was home when they went swimming? 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: December 18, 2008, 01:39:38 AM »

Monkey hugs to all.

Good night Searching.  Loved the pics of the tiny pups.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2008, 01:39:43 AM »

I do.  I have my own way out theory on what might have happened to Caylee and if it's anywhere close to what really happened, at least one of them is in major trouble.

SHARE!

YOU HELP TO TURN THE MONKY WHEEL WITH EVERY THOUGHT!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2008, 01:41:02 AM »

Monkey hugs to all.

Nite!

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: December 18, 2008, 01:41:05 AM »

AND

speaking of duct tape.....

A blog of Caseys has something about this in May to/ from her 'friend"???

WTF blogs about missing duct tape???????

Does anyone have this?  just curious.

TY

One specific posting in late May, from who appears to be Casey's former best friend Amy Huizenga, reads, "You lost my duct tape. I was excited to have so much left. That's why (sic) I get for giving you my purse."

The date it appeared to be posted, May 26, was around the same time as a "no clothes party" Casey attended. She had wrapped herself in a flag and, according to her, nothing else.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18301938/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news#-

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: December 18, 2008, 01:42:22 AM »

AND

TY

One specific posting in late May, from who appears to be Casey's former best friend Amy Huizenga, reads, "You lost my duct tape. I was excited to have so much left. That's why (sic) I get for giving you my purse."

The date it appeared to be posted, May 26, was around the same time as a "no clothes party" Casey attended. She had wrapped herself in a flag and, according to her, nothing else.

TY!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2008, 01:43:25 AM »

I wonder how long it's going to fully process all of the evidence being gathered at the site where Caylee was found? 

<snip>
(thank you!  She sure does beautiful work.  I loved your little deer the first time I saw it and I don't blame you for keeping it.  Who says Christmas has to end 1/1.  Heck, by the time I get my outside lights down it could very well be the beginning of Feb. *L*)

When I first met my dh, I saw his house and it had Christmas lights up at Thanksgiving.  I thought "wow, this is my kind of guy", only to find out later from a neighbor he left them up from the previous year.   

I love him!!   
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: December 18, 2008, 01:44:23 AM »

snipped from a post at Ws about the blonde whos come forth with with the pictures of the "dry crime scene".

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly)

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Mand he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #291 on: December 18, 2008, 01:46:49 AM »

AND

TY

Holy crap!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: December 18, 2008, 01:46:52 AM »

IIRC, Cindy said in interview, that she and Caylee went swimming when they returned to the house, on the 15th, after the GG visit...anyone else recall this?

Yes, I remember that Cindy said they went swimming after visit to GGs.  I don't think it was ever said when Casey came home, but I think there was a doozy of a fight when she did.  Caylee might have still been in her swimsuit when Casey grabbed her and took off.  The "Part of a dress" that Padilla referred to might have been some kind of cover up over her swimsuit.  This is all becoming so much clearer. 

IIRC Cindy's interview with LE she stated her and Caylee went swimming the evening of the 15th. She also said Casey did not, because it was too cold outside for her.

Do we know for certain that Casey was home when they went swimming? 

I would have to go thru her cell phone pings for the exact time she was home. We also have to go on Cindy's word that she was there, but I think that was the night of the huge fight with Cindy choking Casey, which Lee has told several people about. (Cindy denies that the fight occurred) I don't believe much that comes out of Cindy's mouth.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: December 18, 2008, 01:48:02 AM »

Geez Muffy it's hard to say.  It's entirely possible that George and/or Cindy played a much larger role in obstructing than we even think.  I'm sure it will all play out real soon. 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: December 18, 2008, 01:48:05 AM »

AND

TY

ty seemeatthebeach...

it was just said so in adance of Caylees disappearance...

I thank you

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: December 18, 2008, 01:48:41 AM »

Do you mind sharing your theory with us? I would be interested to hear it.

This will be unpopular, I'm sure.   

IMO and only IMO, after the brouhaha Casey left the house (and probably went to Lee's) leaving Caylee asleep.  She didn't return until she was certain her parents had left the house.  They, not realizing Casey wasn't there, went about their own business leaving Caylee on her own.  Some sort of accident took place, whether swimming on her own or otherwise and (this is tough to think/type) she died.  Casey returned home, found her and  the coverup began.  I've felt from the beginning that many of their actions were a script, of sorts.  I also think that the reason her parents haven't been to see her in jail is an effort to keep her quiet. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: December 18, 2008, 01:49:10 AM »

Klaas - can you please give searching my email address?  It is solely about her puppies!

Good night Searching - thank you

Muffy - 25 years!!    I may need to get your secret!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: December 18, 2008, 01:50:03 AM »

AND

TY

Holy crap!!

It just sounds like such a wierd comment.  Who on earth would be excited to have so much duct tape left? 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: December 18, 2008, 01:51:23 AM »

I would have to go thru her cell phone pings for the exact time she was home. We also have to go on Cindy's word that she was there, but I think that was the night of the huge fight with Cindy choking Casey, which Lee has told several people about. (Cindy denies that the fight occurred) I don't believe much that comes out of Cindy's mouth.
[/quote]

That figures into my way of thinking, there's really nothing Cindy says that can be believed at this point.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: December 18, 2008, 01:51:34 AM »

Klaas - can you please give searching my email address?  It is solely about her puppies!

Good night Searching - thank you

Muffy - 25 years!!    I may need to get your secret!!

Duct tape!!!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.