April 25, 2024, 04:44:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351199 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: December 18, 2008, 01:52:01 AM »

Does anyone think George and Cindy are going to have any charges brought against them?  I think it's too late for immunity for them.  It looks like the body has been found.  They might have been able to strike some sort of a deal, but now, with finding Caylee, that's gone imo.

I do.  I have my own way out theory on what might have happened to Caylee and if it's anywhere close to what really happened, at least one of them is in major trouble.

Do you mind sharing your theory with us? I would be interested to hear it.

This will be unpopular, I'm sure.   

IMO and only IMO, after the brouhaha Casey left the house (and probably went to Lee's) leaving Caylee asleep.  She didn't return until she was certain her parents had left the house.  They, not realizing Casey wasn't there, went about their own business leaving Caylee on her own.  Some sort of accident took place, whether swimming on her own or otherwise and (this is tough to think/type) she died.  Casey returned home, found her and  the coverup began.  I've felt from the beginning that many of their actions were a script, of sorts.  I also think that the reason her parents haven't been to see her in jail is an effort to keep her quiet. 

AHHHH....

the ignoarance is bliss theory?  Just add Zani's.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: December 18, 2008, 01:54:11 AM »

Does anyone think George and Cindy are going to have any charges brought against them?  I think it's too late for immunity for them.  It looks like the body has been found.  They might have been able to strike some sort of a deal, but now, with finding Caylee, that's gone imo.

I do.  I have my own way out theory on what might have happened to Caylee and if it's anywhere close to what really happened, at least one of them is in major trouble.

Do you mind sharing your theory with us? I would be interested to hear it.

This will be unpopular, I'm sure.   

IMO and only IMO, after the brouhaha Casey left the house (and probably went to Lee's) leaving Caylee asleep.  She didn't return until she was certain her parents had left the house.  They, not realizing Casey wasn't there, went about their own business leaving Caylee on her own.  Some sort of accident took place, whether swimming on her own or otherwise and (this is tough to think/type) she died.  Casey returned home, found her and  the coverup began.  I've felt from the beginning that many of their actions were a script, of sorts.  I also think that the reason her parents haven't been to see her in jail is an effort to keep her quiet. 

AHHHH....

the ignoarance is bliss theory?  Just add Zani's.

No, definitely not the ignorance of bliss.  More the let's protect the family name/image at all cost theory.  Or the let's not take responsibility theory.  IMO, they're all guilty and they should all pay the ultimate price.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: December 18, 2008, 01:54:34 AM »

snipped from a post at Ws about the blonde whos come forth with with the pictures of the "dry crime scene".

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly)

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Mand he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.

His name was Dennis Martin!!  I am not sure of this!!  Anybody else?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: December 18, 2008, 01:56:09 AM »

Thank you for sharing your theory yuknomenot. You're thinking it's an accident then?  I think your comment about many of their actions were from a script very interesting.  Some of does seem scripted.  I do agree with you that the reason Geo and Cin haven't been to visit Casey is to keep her quiet.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: December 18, 2008, 01:59:52 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: December 18, 2008, 02:00:38 AM »

must be time for my meds...

anyone else need a zani?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: December 18, 2008, 02:00:38 AM »

mytime ~ Dennis Martin sounds more like it than Dennis Mand.  My eyeballs are tired, but maybe I can take a looky at search. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: December 18, 2008, 02:01:27 AM »

anyone else need a zani?

FOM 

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: December 18, 2008, 02:02:26 AM »

Thank you for sharing your theory yuknomenot. You're thinking it's an accident then?  I think your comment about many of their actions were from a script very interesting.  Some of does seem scripted.  I do agree with you that the reason Geo and Cin haven't been to visit Casey is to keep her quiet.

Yes, I do think it was an accident.  Perhaps I am being naive and will only allow myself to think that.  I have had many theories, as I'm sure everybody else has, and this is the one I keep going back to.  With this family it seems that, literally, anything is possible.  And I want them all to pay. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: December 18, 2008, 02:02:38 AM »

I also believe his name was Denis Martin..................and I also think the woman at BP and the one that claims they searched the area where the remains were found are on and the same........they must be working for Baez.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: December 18, 2008, 02:03:26 AM »

snipped from a post at Ws about the blonde whos come forth with with the pictures of the "dry crime scene".

A blog from R. Grund (11-19-08)
http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...9-e0deca26115b

He posted it as a bulletin on MySpace, which only goes to people on your friends list. Here is the whole thing, note at the bottom he asks to re-post:
P.S. Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us on the straight and narrow (well, mostly)

Good morning all!

I was wondering if anyone here was at the celebration for Caylee last week at Blanchard Park? If you were - do you remember seeing a young lady with a camera asking people questions on camera. She claimed she was doing an independent documentary.
Did anyone get a name or business card from her? If so, can you pass that information on to me?

The reason I ask is this - if you answered anything on camera she cannot use your footage for public release without a release from you to do so. Assuming she really was doing an independent documentary and not working for someone to get that footage. The next paragraph will explain that some more.

Secondly, we now know that the large gentlemen in the cowboy hat was not a "protester". He was a paid member of the Anthony Family defense team. He is a private investigator hired by Mark NeJame. His name is Dennis Mand he was there to disrupt the event and get information. He can be seen in a news report sitting on a sofa with NeJame, Tim Miller (what is someone like Tim Miller doing with this crew?!) and another unknown gentlemen. If I were to look for that stolen camera I would look toward him and his female associate that was holding the sign stating Caylee Is Alive. Those same two people were at the Equusearch sites both Sat. and Sun. I am not saying they did it but it's a natural place to start looking.

This strange case has become even more bizarre with these new players, including the founder of Kid Finders and his history, and I think it's time questions were asked and answers sought.

If you a friend of Caylee's please repost this bulletin to get the information out.

His name was Dennis Martin!!  I am not sure of this!!  Anybody else?

im not sure on Dennis last name. Mostly curious why his blonde associate (the blonde from JBP holding Caylee is alive sign) is now involved with the dry crime scene pictures.

Shes been photographed at two Tes searches,
At Lps JBP searches, "Caylee is alive sign."
wesh videos of her taking food to Anthonys and now has video of a supposed dry crime scene.

I think she must work for the defence
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: December 18, 2008, 02:04:08 AM »

Yes, I do think it was an accident.  Perhaps I am being naive and will only allow myself to think that.  I have had many theories, as I'm sure everybody else has, and this is the one I keep going back to.  With this family it seems that, literally, anything is possible.  And I want them all to pay. 
I just wanna ask one question....why would they not know Casey was gone.....wouldnt they see if her car was at the house or not..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: December 18, 2008, 02:05:11 AM »

anyone else need a zani?

I'm always delighted when I read your posts.  I'm not nuts, at least not in conventional terms 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: December 18, 2008, 02:06:28 AM »

We are soooo  OT.  The monkeys that have to read to catch up are gonna be mad at us tomorrow 

Forgive me Mod for I have sinned!  I will repent!   

OT Go forth and sin no more...

Where is LP getting all his background info for his opinions?  For example, saying he thinks the duct tape was put on Caylee's head after she died? (from stayhomemommy's post)

He never says where he gets the information.  His actions, the way he shares this information, he acts like he has insider information.  I'm not too sure he is buds with LE.  I dunno maybe he does have connection cause he is a bail bondsman but he never explains his sources.

I just hope there are no leaks.  It could jeopardize the case.  As much as I want to know what happened, I wouldn't want information given and put in the public that shouldn't be.  It looks like the investigators have made a lot of effort to keep things to themselves, as should be.  What I wonder is if LP's opinions pan out to be true or not, time will tell.  If he's right on the nose, it makes me wonder if someone was leaking him info. 

Hopefully not leaks, evident because his theories keep changing.  Maybe just intuitive thoughts and or stabs in the dark! 

I agree, as anxious as I am to know the real truth, I don't want the investigation to be jeopardized. 

I am very impressed with the tight ship that LE has been running re the crime scene and their speed in getting the Anthony house secured and a warrant issued.

I think it's a benefit to the case as well that they are taking their time in announcing officially that the body is Caylees.  As soon as they do that, Baez will have legal standing to get in the middle of this mess with all his legal shenanigans.  LE is being smart in getting all their ducks in a row and being cautious.

I had a terrible fear that Casey was going to get off light on all of this, but because LE is playing it by the book, I think the odds are in the favor of prosecution at this point.  If anything, since Baez has been trying to step where he shouldn't, they have been even more cautious.

So it's the constant battle in my mind.  Wanna know, wanna know now, but don't want the case to be jeopardized.

I hope also that LE is really serious about bringing charges against the Anthonys.  Cindy in particular, through choosing what she wants to tell them (i.e., telling them the penneys receipt isn't relevant), has made a real joke out of our legal system.  I say to LE . . . SICK EM!!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: December 18, 2008, 02:07:24 AM »

I just wanna ask one question....why would they not know Casey was gone.....wouldnt they see if her car was at the house or not..

Good question.  They didn't notice because it was not normally there, she didn't take the car?  Food for thought for me and my theory, thanks!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: December 18, 2008, 02:07:50 AM »

That's a good post, Karen. 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: December 18, 2008, 02:08:48 AM »

Hello Monkeys.

I apologize in advance for not reading the whle thread...catching up seems impossible here tho I am tyring to keep up with you all.

Watching NG now.  Where Caylee sings the sunshine song, and "please don't take my NAN away"

If it happened in the Ants house, Caylee was screamimng for NAN.
The duct tape silenced her.

SO SAD

I think CA taught her to sing it that way, moo.

I dunno, it always sounds to me like Caylee is saying "don't take Nan's sunshine away".  I had to go back to the NG transcript from last night to see how Padilla worded it...and it didn't sound right to me. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: December 18, 2008, 02:09:51 AM »

Does anyone know if there was any truth in what CA said about someone hacking in her computer?  I have never heard any follow up on this.  I wonder if this could be some of her mistruths? 

My gut feeling (oh my goodness, I am starting to talk like Casey) is that Cindy was trying to put up a smokescreen and protect herself after she wrote emails while overmedicated.  We haven't heard that she is pursuing the charges that her computer was hacked.  I think she figured out as much trouble as she is going to be in for the admissions in her email (for instance, giving LE the wrong hairbrush), she'd be in more trouble for making false accusations.

Karen

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: December 18, 2008, 02:11:33 AM »

anyone else need a zani?

I'm always delighted when I read your posts.  I'm not nuts, at least not in conventional terms 

I am a little nits now. 

::MonkeyHaHa::Think I can sue RED for this?

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 18, 2008, 02:12:43 AM »

Hello Monkeys.

I apologize in advance for not reading the whle thread...catching up seems impossible here tho I am tyring to keep up with you all.

Watching NG now.  Where Caylee sings the sunshine song, and "please don't take my NAN away"

If it happened in the Ants house, Caylee was screamimng for NAN.
The duct tape silenced her.

SO SAD

And that, in a nutshell, is probably what happened.  IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.