April 25, 2024, 02:54:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351192 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: December 18, 2008, 02:14:04 AM »

Thank you for sharing your theory yuknomenot. You're thinking it's an accident then?  I think your comment about many of their actions were from a script very interesting.  Some of does seem scripted.  I do agree with you that the reason Geo and Cin haven't been to visit Casey is to keep her quiet.

Yes, I do think it was an accident.  Perhaps I am being naive and will only allow myself to think that.  I have had many theories, as I'm sure everybody else has, and this is the one I keep going back to.  With this family it seems that, literally, anything is possible.  And I want them all to pay. 
I just wanna ask one question....why would they not know Casey was gone.....wouldnt they see if her car was at the house or not..

Good question.  They didn't notice because it was not normally there, she didn't take the car?  Food for thought for me and my theory, thanks!

Maybe she killed Casey and then got a friend to take her out to party?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: December 18, 2008, 02:15:44 AM »

must be time for my meds...

anyone else need a zani?

I'm always delighted when I read your posts.  I'm not nuts, at least not in conventional terms 

I am a little nits now. 

::MonkeyHaHa::Think I can sue RED for this?

*L* I think you might be able to when you graduate to nuts.  But then you'll have to contend with Mrs. Red, too.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: December 18, 2008, 02:16:08 AM »

Does anyone think George and Cindy are going to have any charges brought against them?  I think it's too late for immunity for them.  It looks like the body has been found.  They might have been able to strike some sort of a deal, but now, with finding Caylee, that's gone imo.

I do.  I have my own way out theory on what might have happened to Caylee and if it's anywhere close to what really happened, at least one of them is in major trouble.

Do tell!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: December 18, 2008, 02:16:41 AM »

I can also say that I bet LE dont offer the Anthony's immunity, unless its the only way to find out something they really need to know, and I mean the only way, I think LE is done dealing as far as they go!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: December 18, 2008, 02:18:15 AM »

Thank you for sharing your theory yuknomenot. You're thinking it's an accident then?  I think your comment about many of their actions were from a script very interesting.  Some of does seem scripted.  I do agree with you that the reason Geo and Cin haven't been to visit Casey is to keep her quiet.

Yes, I do think it was an accident.  Perhaps I am being naive and will only allow myself to think that.  I have had many theories, as I'm sure everybody else has, and this is the one I keep going back to.  With this family it seems that, literally, anything is possible.  And I want them all to pay. 
I just wanna ask one question....why would they not know Casey was gone.....wouldnt they see if her car was at the house or not..

Good question.  They didn't notice because it was not normally there, she didn't take the car?  Food for thought for me and my theory, thanks!

that still dont work for me, but then we are talking about the anthony's

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: December 18, 2008, 02:19:48 AM »

must be time for my meds...

anyone else need a zani?

No I don't need a nanny, no children!   

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: December 18, 2008, 02:21:27 AM »

That's a good post, Karen. 

Thank you . . .

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 18, 2008, 02:21:43 AM »

Between confessing my thoughts here (especially because I rarely post) and trying to make some sense of what's going on in Nat's forum, my poor monkey brain is fried.  My hope is that y'all have a good night and a great tomorrow.  And please don't hold my current thoughts against me.

(Thanks, again, CBB for prettying me up!)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: December 18, 2008, 02:24:08 AM »

I can also say that I bet LE dont offer the Anthony's immunity, unless its the only way to find out something they really need to know, and I mean the only way, I think LE is done dealing as far as they go!

Agree.  And I think LE has enough to prosecute, especially since the body was found.  Really, as sad as it is that Caylee's body was found, it's better than not having any idea where she was put and going to trial with no body discovery.

I guess it's a blessing but a sad blessing!!

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: December 18, 2008, 02:24:20 AM »

that still dont work for me, but then we are talking about the anthony's

You can't see Casey killing Casey, and then trying to cover her tracks by getting a friend to take her out while the ANts "babysat"???

In retrospect, all the photos of Casey partying could be her way of, in her mind, documenting that all was peachy keen.

Obviously, this backfired big time.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: December 18, 2008, 02:25:11 AM »

Does anyone think George and Cindy are going to have any charges brought against them?  I think it's too late for immunity for them.  It looks like the body has been found.  They might have been able to strike some sort of a deal, but now, with finding Caylee, that's gone imo.

I do.  I have my own way out theory on what might have happened to Caylee and if it's anywhere close to what really happened, at least one of them is in major trouble.

Do you mind sharing your theory with us? I would be interested to hear it.

This will be unpopular, I'm sure.   

IMO and only IMO, after the brouhaha Casey left the house (and probably went to Lee's) leaving Caylee asleep.  She didn't return until she was certain her parents had left the house.  They, not realizing Casey wasn't there, went about their own business leaving Caylee on her own.  Some sort of accident took place, whether swimming on her own or otherwise and (this is tough to think/type) she died.  Casey returned home, found her and  the coverup began.  I've felt from the beginning that many of their actions were a script, of sorts.  I also think that the reason her parents haven't been to see her in jail is an effort to keep her quiet. 

What about the computer searches?  Could that be a coincidence?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: December 18, 2008, 02:25:55 AM »

spell check.

"....Casey killing Caylee..._"

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: December 18, 2008, 02:30:19 AM »

Do you mind sharing your theory with us? I would be interested to hear it.

This will be unpopular, I'm sure.   

IMO and only IMO, after the brouhaha Casey left the house (and probably went to Lee's) leaving Caylee asleep.  She didn't return until she was certain her parents had left the house.  They, not realizing Casey wasn't there, went about their own business leaving Caylee on her own.  Some sort of accident took place, whether swimming on her own or otherwise and (this is tough to think/type) she died.  Casey returned home, found her and  the coverup began.  I've felt from the beginning that many of their actions were a script, of sorts.  I also think that the reason her parents haven't been to see her in jail is an effort to keep her quiet. 

What about the computer searches?  Could that be a coincidence?

And I can't see Caylee sleeping in (unless of course she had been drugged).  Cindy and Geo would be well aware of her, she would be active in the morning.  And I do believe Cindy would nose around and do a bed check so to speak!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #333 on: December 18, 2008, 02:32:55 AM »

Hello Monkeys.

I apologize in advance for not reading the whle thread...catching up seems impossible here tho I am tyring to keep up with you all.

Watching NG now.  Where Caylee sings the sunshine song, and "please don't take my NAN away"

If it happened in the Ants house, Caylee was screamimng for NAN.
The duct tape silenced her.

SO SAD

And that, in a nutshell, is probably what happened.  IMO.

Hey Monkeys iv Been out for a while. any news on a press conference? Thankkks!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #334 on: December 18, 2008, 02:37:36 AM »

Hello Monkeys.

I apologize in advance for not reading the whle thread...catching up seems impossible here tho I am tyring to keep up with you all.

Watching NG now.  Where Caylee sings the sunshine song, and "please don't take my NAN away"

SO SAD

No press conference as of yet.  Tomorrow, hopefully.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: December 18, 2008, 02:50:12 AM »

Hello Monkeys.

SO SAD

No press conference as of yet.  Tomorrow, hopefully.

Whatever is revealed it will be a very small slice of the pie.... and probably 1/2 fluffanutter.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 18, 2008, 04:18:34 AM »

Good morning -- anyone awake?
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: December 18, 2008, 04:48:23 AM »

Hi fellow Monkeys, I've been lurking for a long time. I believe the last time I posted was at the very beginning on the first page.

I think that Cindy knew from the beginning that Caylee was deceased. I noticed she never returned any calls from kc for the first 2 weeks. kc was always trying to call her...odd. By June 30th, things changed. Cindy posted her Caylee is missing. I think it was a memorial to her. She knew on July 3rd that Caylee was gone....she writes, "All I am guilty of....."

What I don't understand is all the landscaping that took place after the 3rd. Moving that bush was a major undertaking that made no sense whatsoever. Then they decided to pave the playhouse. Did Cindy know Caylee was once in the backyard and was moved? and was she desperate to find out where kc took her...

I know this sounds "crazy"...but is it possible that Cindy was looking for a "dead" Caylee, not a live one.

If CA really wanted to find Caylee, all she had to do was call the car in stolen. She didn't. She was protecting kc.....but why? She and kc were alone on the 15th. CA speaks of the pool and how she handed Caylee off to kc when she was getting out. Then she speaks of tucking both of them in bed....a little much. Did Caylee drown? Is that why Cindy tried to strangle kc?

This is the end of my crazy thinking tonight. ..just wanted to share a different perspective...

Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: December 18, 2008, 04:58:03 AM »

Go see what the Globe is saying now.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: December 18, 2008, 05:03:19 AM »

Go see what the Globe is saying now.
Good morning Charlie and all other early monkeys -- I saw that yesterday -- http://www.globemagazine.com/story/245  -- I will have to pick one up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.