March 29, 2024, 12:14:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350395 times)
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: December 18, 2008, 05:49:28 AM »

That whole crime scene in the car is disorganized. Why didn't she toss out the rest of the stuff in the car? This girl does things for the moment. She does not think ahead and frankly is not capable of planning specifically. She may have had a general idea of getting rid of Caylee but she would act in the moment not as a well-thought out plan.

She didn't want to drive that car around and found every excuse not to. She just let it sit there with the body in it. I had wondered if the body was still in the car at the tow yard. My reasoning was because the stench was still in the car after 5 months which leads me to suspect Caylee was in there for a long time.

But where she was found has now led me to rethink that and say kc must have put her there quickly. And no one else is involved. I was thinking maybe GA found the body in the wheel well when he got home and got rid of it, more for CA's sake than kc's...but this location negates that.

My theories change alot with this case...
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: December 18, 2008, 05:50:36 AM »

That yellow swimsuit pic is totally my fav.  I will surely lose it if that's the one. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: December 18, 2008, 05:53:31 AM »

I agree with both of your posts, completely...but why did CA not be more pro-active in finding them? This has bugged me. She could have done a welfare check with the police searching for the car...she knows this. That is what has led me down the path of more sinister conclusions.

Do either of you happen to know what time the argument was? Kc was on the phone about 7 hrs that night with TL..starting at about 7:30pm...texting and finally talking in length at midnight. It could be possible that she killed Caylee after talking with TL or overdosed her earlier so she could talk to TL and not be bothered.
____

And it is nice to meet you Lucinda from AussieLand (my new favorite place) Someday we will have to discuss Michael Johns (hope you know him)...LOL

I dont remember the time of the arguement.  Im shocking at remembering stuff    I had this site, it listed the timeline of events, you know, the stuff the media dont bother with listing, it was a person who did all the little stuff, it was really good.  I cant find it tho, forgot where I saw it 
I am very slow with replying, am on dialup, and messages here dont show up for a while.  if I dont answer you straight away, its my internet.  It is lovely to meet you too.  Can i be embarrassed, and say wtf is Michael johns?  Sorry, I never heard of him.  Hey, i am a johnny cash fan, and BB king, have u heard of them 

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: December 18, 2008, 05:54:00 AM »

No matter how bad things were, I just cannot see not talking to my daughter-in-law or checking on my grandbaby.  They do not live with me but I babysit her 5 days a week and miss her on weekends.  It's like they become a part of you, like your own children were.  Even if I were mad at her and using tough love, it would kill me to not check on the baby........ especially if the mom was young and irresponsible.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: December 18, 2008, 05:54:30 AM »

That yellow swimsuit pic is totally my fav.  I will surely lose it if that's the one. 
Me too Charlie -- I love that picture as well -- when they said that last night, my mind could picture her so clearly in that swimsuit.

Monkeys, I need to go wake up the really PookyBear and get us ready for work and school.  It has been nice talking with you and hope you have a great day.  I think today we will be told it is Caylee -- hopefully they have a cause of death as well.

PS -- Charlie -- I saw the torture story as well -- maybe today they come out with a new edition. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: December 18, 2008, 06:00:01 AM »

Have a nice day pooky.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 18, 2008, 06:02:04 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8097833&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

It is not known whether there will be another emergency motion hearing held, similar to Tuesday's when a judge denied the defense access to photographs and sketches of the crime scene where the remains of a child were found last week.

Also new in the case, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony says his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit that should happen on Monday.

Casey said she left her missing daughter Caylee with a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in June. Authorities have not been able to determine this person exists. A local woman with the same name has filed a lawsuit against Casey, saying the publicity of the case and the use of her name has caused her to lose her job and be the victim of threats.

George and Cindy both spent time away from their home Wednesday and a few friends were seen stopping by their Hopespring Drive home. One person even dropped off food at their front door.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: December 18, 2008, 06:04:04 AM »

It is lovely to meet you too.  Can i be embarrassed, and say wtf is Michael johns?  Sorry, I never heard of him.  Hey, i am a johnny cash fan, and BB king, have u heard of them 
[/quote]

LOL....A gorgous Aussie who was on American Idol. He is a fantastic singer. Can sing Bohemian Rhapsody like no other....you will LOVE him...promise.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #368 on: December 18, 2008, 06:04:13 AM »

No matter how bad things were, I just cannot see not talking to my daughter-in-law or checking on my grandbaby.  They do not live with me but I babysit her 5 days a week and miss her on weekends.  It's like they become a part of you, like your own children were.  Even if I were mad at her and using tough love, it would kill me to not check on the baby........ especially if the mom was young and irresponsible.
U hit the nail  on the head sharon. my mother said the same thing about my nephew, who is the caylee of this family. the only grandchild. My mom says she would have nevr given up on KC, she would have found out way before a month. CinCin knew something was going on her " my caylee is missing " is way too intense for someone who hasnt seen her grandaughter in 3 weeks. She knew KC was irresponsible... So i think she must have known. But its JMO

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: December 18, 2008, 06:04:28 AM »

PookeyBear- it reminds me of her sunshine song in a way, I'm glad someone out there loves it also.  I think of how Casey strutted, then I think of the baby, it's too sad.  I won't forget this one.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: December 18, 2008, 06:05:06 AM »

I have to hit the road.  Have a great day Monkeys....... "Gidday" Lucinda!  (I have 2 Aussie  buddies I write to!)

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: December 18, 2008, 06:08:23 AM »

U hit the nail  on the head sharon. my mother said the same thing about my nephew, who is the caylee of this family. the only grandchild. My mom says she would have nevr given up on KC, she would have found out way before a month. CinCin knew something was going on her " my caylee is missing " is way too intense for someone who hasnt seen her grandaughter in 3 weeks. She knew KC was irresponsible... So i think she must have known. But its JMO
  I think she must have known something too.  It's just a sixth sense........ a mom's "gutt feeling" as Casey says!  I am afraid we are all going to be very sad when we learn what happened.  I am off to pick up my little Hailey........ I hope everyone has a blessed day.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: December 18, 2008, 06:09:02 AM »

It is lovely to meet you too.  Can i be embarrassed, and say wtf is Michael johns?  Sorry, I never heard of him.  Hey, i am a johnny cash fan, and BB king, have u heard of them 

LOL....A gorgous Aussie who was on American Idol. He is a fantastic singer. Can sing Bohemian Rhapsody like no other....you will LOVE him...promise.
[/quote]

well, we dont get american idol here    (not that i see if we do)
I do like Queen tho, so he must be OK. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: December 18, 2008, 06:09:59 AM »

I have to hit the road.  Have a great day Monkeys....... "Gidday" Lucinda!  (I have 2 Aussie  buddies I write to!)

Gidday right back at ya Sharon, have an awesome day mate 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: December 18, 2008, 06:15:31 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8097833&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

It is not known whether there will be another emergency motion hearing held, similar to Tuesday's when a judge denied the defense access to photographs and sketches of the crime scene where the remains of a child were found last week.

Also new in the case, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony says his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit that should happen on Monday.

Casey said she left her missing daughter Caylee with a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in June. Authorities have not been able to determine this person exists. A local woman with the same name has filed a lawsuit against Casey, saying the publicity of the case and the use of her name has caused her to lose her job and be the victim of threats.

George and Cindy both spent time away from their home Wednesday and a few friends were seen stopping by their Hopespring Drive home. One person even dropped off food at their front door.

Im curious how that Zanaida case will go.  If she wins her lawsuit, who pays her damages?  Casey? 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: December 18, 2008, 06:21:36 AM »

PookeyBear- it reminds me of her sunshine song in a way, I'm glad someone out there loves it also.  I think of how Casey strutted, then I think of the baby, it's too sad.  I won't forget this one.

that song belongs to caylee now, do you agree?  Every time I hear it ever, will remind me of her. 

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: December 18, 2008, 06:23:33 AM »

Okay, so the doll bothers me. I agree it is wierd to call her doll Momma. But how about if it truly was Casey's original doll from when she was little. She could have told Caylee that her doll was Momma's. If there were some evidence on the clothing, she would have disposed of it. But if it were Casey's dollie....she would not have let it go. If it is important to Casey then it is important.....obviously little Caylee wasn't. What a shame, she did not deserve that sweet doe eyed little girl.
I also think that with the coverup that Cindy participated in, she did not deserve to be a Grandmother. Lee is all kinds of creepy. And I get wishy-washy with George. Sometimes, I think...that poor guy living with those crazy biatches.............and other times I know that he knew exactly what the smell was in the car and he let Cindy lead him around by the short hairs cause he is afraid of what she will do.

Anyway....at least the baby's pieces parts were found and she can be buried. Thank goodness for the mete reader and the people sifting thru the dirt and twigs to find more of her. I am comforted by Dr. G being involved. I believe she has the utmost integrity.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #377 on: December 18, 2008, 06:26:30 AM »

That picture of Cindy and her "family friend" from earlier today is very disturbing to me.  It's so intimate, for lack of a better term.

The  only thing that disturbs me re: the photo is the term they use ... "family friend"   IMPOSSIBLE! They have no friends! This guy has to be a 'prop'. Why hasn't this person been in other photos all along? Family friend, my ass.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: December 18, 2008, 06:28:58 AM »

Hello mary Ann
now you made a good point about the doll theory.  Does anyone know what type of doll it was?  We might be able to find out when it was made, and it could very well been caseys doll.  im way behind, and if its all been discussed in here before, i do apologise. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: December 18, 2008, 06:30:53 AM »

That picture of Cindy and her "family friend" from earlier today is very disturbing to me.  It's so intimate, for lack of a better term.

The  only thing that disturbs me re: the photo is the term they use ... "family friend"   IMPOSSIBLE! They have no friends! This guy has to be a 'prop'. Why hasn't this person been in other photos all along? Family friend, my ass.

prolly zannys cousin, twice removed, and related by marriage 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.