April 23, 2024, 05:45:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351107 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #440 on: December 18, 2008, 08:43:01 AM »

I do not know why, but this one really has gotten to me. 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: December 18, 2008, 08:43:46 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I'm soooo far behind. LP said there was a small swimsuit & part of a dress that was found!!?? Is that right?? 

And how did LE only find 1 tooth if there was tape over the mouth? Wouldn't that kinda keep the teeth in place??!! Has someone already answered that!!?? 

We should get confirmation today that it's Catlee & did eveyone hear last night that the property owner where the remains were found doesn't want the defense on the property!!?? And can they legally do that!!??? 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUESTIONS!!!!!!! 

Don't know if this was posted recently, but I'm sure we all recognize it as one of the photos we've seen many times. It looks like it was probably a fairly recent photo. Though, she probably has more than one bathing suit, thought I'd post it anyway.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #442 on: December 18, 2008, 08:44:59 AM »

From the Ant's blog this morning:

Search for Caylee Updates - Thursday, December 18th
Current mood:  hopeful

Hopeful for what???? I don't think it's going to get better!

They are hopeful that they can obstruct justice in order to free Casey! 

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: December 18, 2008, 08:45:29 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I'm soooo far behind. LP said there was a small swimsuit & part of a dress that was found!!?? Is that right?? 

And how did LE only find 1 tooth if there was tape over the mouth? Wouldn't that kinda keep the teeth in place??!! Has someone already answered that!!?? 

We should get confirmation today that it's Catlee & did eveyone hear last night that the property owner where the remains were found doesn't want the defense on the property!!?? And can they legally do that!!??? 

Hopefully the tooth is not hers, but one of the Anthonys old family pets that they buried there.  I am really praying her death was not that brutal that her teeth were knocked out! 

I don't think only one tooth was found..(or one hair) I believe that is miss-stated
Only one tooth was sent to FBI labs for testing (they only need one) but the others are still with remains at the ME office..the FBI only needs 3 inches of bone for testing also, but the ME has many more..
JMO

Thanks Sea, What about the swimsuit, has LE confirmed that, or at least someone reliable!!????

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #444 on: December 18, 2008, 08:45:29 AM »

I don't think they found only one tooth, they are just saying that a tooth holds DNA pulp and can give them identification.  As for the the property owner, I do believe that is within his right, maybe he will make the defense pay for the privilege?

I have mixed feelings about this...on one hand I don't want Baez to continue whining that he has no access, so he can't interfere with the investigation... but one the other hand I want the owner to tell Baez to PISS OFF!! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: December 18, 2008, 08:45:44 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28277840/

Is this the same guy that was hugging crazy cindy yesterday??

No, wasn't him
No not him but here is his website and he has a new book out.
http://www.doingwhateverittakes.org/_mgxroot/page_10722.html
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #446 on: December 18, 2008, 08:46:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I just saw here and at W/S, about the woman claiming to have pictures showing that there was no body in the area behind the A's home during a TES search.  She is definitely the whacked-out woman who was at BP park the day of the prayer service.  She was with the weird cowboy dude.  I don't know why Baez wants to talk to her, since she can be easily discredited. 

Lisa
Did Tim make a statement concerning this.  Did they search this area when it was dry.  I re call Tim saying it was under water.  Did LE search this area.  I would hate for some crack Pot to screw up this case.  Why did she take the picture in the first place-if nothing was there.  Who takes a picture of nothing

A poster at W/S by the name of Friday who knows Tim called him.  He was pissed off.  She claims she was with TES when they searched the area.  But, the first time TES ever came to search was after Fay.

Lisa

She is just some Casey friend wannabe who bought a TES T-Shirt and now claims to be "with TES", like she's fricking employed by them. She is a nutcase. But now this nutcase has made an official statement to FBI and her problems have just begun. You don't lie to the FBI and back track later. She will be in deep doo-doo!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: December 18, 2008, 08:48:52 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I fell asleep early last night and missed NG.  Does anyone know if they are going to announce the DNA results today?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #448 on: December 18, 2008, 08:48:54 AM »

I said this yesterday but I will say it again in response to the tooth and skull question....

I am looking for documentation to back it up at the moment but I think the skull was sent to the FBI (due to the sensitive nature of the tape, etc.)  If that is the case, then they would send any teeth found since to match them with the skull.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: December 18, 2008, 08:49:00 AM »

Gooooood Morning Monkeys! I am way behind, I only just got over here from the previous thread! Was wrapping some gifts early this morning while the littlest one was still asleep! So just trying to catch up now. Anything new since last night, I did see the story from WESH. Anything else, any idea if the identity will be announced today? Anyone? Anyone? TIA Monkeys!

Good Morning,
I read on MYFOXORLANDO.COM that Bozo filed a motion yesterday so he can have his "dream team"  examine the debris and other items from the crime scene before they are destroyed.  Last night on NG said that the defense would have to get permission from the property owners before Bozo can get access to crime scene.  (he he)!  Because of this case, I have decided that defense lawyers know they are probaly wrong but they just argue for the sake of arguing! 

IMHO, Landowner should give permission with a bill to restore property to its original condition.  Why not, the defense fund seems to be a bottomless money machine.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: December 18, 2008, 08:49:28 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm behind in my reading, now.    But, my husband did get good results from his doctor -  doesn't have to go back to for another six months.  (he was treated for prostate cancer earlier this year).

The Today Show just had a small segment on the "Dream Team".   Pisses me off that these scumbags won't tell who is paying them.   Why does Casey deserve this defense team?   I know...   money, money, money.    But, it still gets to me.   I hope they all rot in hell.    Where is the justice for Caylee?   How can they live with themselves?  grrrr.

If they get Casey off, what then?    The dream team will be even more famous and rich, and hopefully, someone beats the crap out of Casey in a back alley - or puts duct tape her mouth and nose so she suffocates.

Any more on Lee?   Can't believe he wouldn't give his fingerprints without a subpeona.  I hope the whole bunch goes to jail.   No immunity for them.    I don't want them to be able to cash in on this story.     RIP Caylee.

Sassycat,That's great news about your husband. 
I don't understand any of that family. God Bless Caylee.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: December 18, 2008, 08:49:41 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

Hopefully the tooth is not hers, but one of the Anthonys old family pets that they buried there.  I am really praying her death was not that brutal that her teeth were knocked out! 

I don't think only one tooth was found..(or one hair) I believe that is miss-stated
Only one tooth was sent to FBI labs for testing (they only need one) but the others are still with remains at the ME office..the FBI only needs 3 inches of bone for testing also, but the ME has many more..
JMO

Thanks Sea, What about the swimsuit, has LE confirmed that, or at least someone reliable!!????

No official word that I know of.... but it does fit in with the dogs hitting on the area near the pool 

What!!??  I ain't reliabull ??

Bless his BIG heart and COOL hat 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: December 18, 2008, 08:50:07 AM »

This pic also gives a good view of the bricks and pavers. Wonder if they found any pavers or bricks in the bag, to weigh it down?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: December 18, 2008, 08:52:45 AM »

I don't think they found only one tooth, they are just saying that a tooth holds DNA pulp and can give them identification.  As for the the property owner, I do believe that is within his right, maybe he will make the defense pay for the privilege?

I have mixed feelings about this...on one hand I don't want Baez to continue whining that he has no access, so he can't interfere with the investigation... but one the other hand I want the owner to tell Baez to PISS OFF!! 
I might be the odd ball out here with my thinking, but I honestly hope that Baez does get to look at the scene.  Just think about it, if he does not get his chance, then come court time all he is going to do is b!tch and moan about how he was not privvy to all the information, he will complain that since he had no chance to re-examine the area he can not assure the court that the LE did their job right, he can nit-pic their case apart based on the fact that he had absolutely nothing to make a comparison to due to being unable to obtain access to the site itself.  He could make it all seem very one sided...and we all know how this ass loves to whine!
Let him have access, let him take some pieces of trees himself...I highly doubt that he will do a thurough investigation, maybe a little walk through with his "team", but judging by the photos, if something was there, the LE has it and is testing it.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: December 18, 2008, 08:52:56 AM »

I'm posting like crazy so forgive my spelling errors..no time for spell check

My wife wants to drag bring me out Christmas shopping, so I'm not going to be able tp participate in the Monkey Business until later..  at least the kids get home at three so we don't have to be gone all day 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: December 18, 2008, 08:53:23 AM »

I said this yesterday but I will say it again in response to the tooth and skull question....

I am looking for documentation to back it up at the moment but I think the skull was sent to the FBI (due to the sensitive nature of the tape, etc.)  If that is the case, then they would send any teeth found since to match them with the skull.

Okay, Thanks! And did we ever find out if this was the silver duct tape or the black gaffer tape? I swear in the south I've never heard of gaffer tape & we use duct tape all the time!

Phaedrus
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: December 18, 2008, 08:53:47 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I fell asleep early last night and missed NG.  Does anyone know if they are going to announce the DNA results today?

Last night on NG they said that an announcement was imminent....and they were expecting one at any moment LAST night...so i'm thinking there will probably be one today.
FBI was @ the scene last night around 830.
Boy, do you go to sleep early Smile Smile 

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: December 18, 2008, 08:54:30 AM »

Wesley, I am reading back and forth from last night and this morning.  From what I am understanding it seems that release of results could happen at any time.  FBI has come in and now the reporters are just awaiting a presser with the release and/or verification of the remains.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: December 18, 2008, 08:55:01 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

JMO

No official word that I know of.... but it does fit in with the dogs hitting on the area near the pool 

What!!??  I ain't reliabull ??

Bless his BIG heart and COOL hat 

I do like LP too! I can't help it!! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: December 18, 2008, 08:57:56 AM »

I'm posting like crazy so forgive my spelling errors..no time for spell check

My wife wants to drag bring me out Christmas shopping, so I'm not going to be able tp participate in the Monkey Business until later..  at least the kids get home at three so we don't have to be gone all day 

I have to do the same, and with my 3 year old grand daughter who never stops moving!!  I'll be in & out too!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.