April 23, 2024, 02:22:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351102 times)
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: December 18, 2008, 09:22:53 AM »

I really have a hard time keeping up with you monkeys.  I probably missed a lot of conversation about the Penneys receipt.  I was wondering .... is it a definite that casey made the purchase, or is it possible that Cindy made the purchase to cover up for her nasty daughter.  Could that be why she wouldn't give up the receipt.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #501 on: December 18, 2008, 09:23:29 AM »

Seems line another weird request from JB. Some of the vegetation that has been removed has probably just been in the way and nothing to do with the findings. They would only destroy those cuttings and not evidence cuttings so I am just thinking he is wasting the courts time. There are other crimes and cases to be heard and the system is tired of his requests. I bet as a child he would get upset if he didn't have his hands on every toy. I have been around kids like that...wow..they grow up just the same.
See I always invisioned him being the chubby kid with cake all over his face. 

Let him have the cuttings that are irrelevant to the case, let him try to bring them up in court...we all need a good laugh every now and then!  Test away Baez....just get ready to hold onto your bum!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: December 18, 2008, 09:24:36 AM »

These Monkeys have definately had their morning coffee. 

I just had to say, I laugh everytime I see this picture!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #503 on: December 18, 2008, 09:24:54 AM »

Seems line another weird request from JB. Some of the vegetation that has been removed has probably just been in the way and nothing to do with the findings. They would only destroy those cuttings and not evidence cuttings so I am just thinking he is wasting the courts time. There are other crimes and cases to be heard and the system is tired of his requests. I bet as a child he would get upset if he didn't have his hands on every toy. I have been around kids like that...wow..they grow up just the same.

ITA, the brush they are cutting back is 6 mos worth of growth so they can get to the evidence easier. With all that rain there had to be quite a bit to cut down.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: December 18, 2008, 09:24:56 AM »

Nejame, Michelle Bart, and Lisa Bloom on Dr Phil...

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: December 18, 2008, 09:25:06 AM »

I really have a hard time keeping up with you monkeys.  I probably missed a lot of conversation about the Penneys receipt.  I was wondering .... is it a definite that casey made the purchase, or is it possible that Cindy made the purchase to cover up for her nasty daughter.  Could that be why she wouldn't give up the receipt.
This key piece of information we still are not privvy too...but not for a lack of searching and calling.  LP himself has made a few "guesses" as to what may or may not have transpired with the receipt. Based on the FBI and LE tapes with Cindy, it seems as if it was in fact a purchase.
Hope that helps!  Welcome by the way, I do not think I have ever seen you before.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: December 18, 2008, 09:26:16 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new...and for Dolce's future little monkeys!!  I see no announcement yet.  I really have to laugh at BJ's new motion..............I wonder when  Judge Strickland is gonna rip him a new one for wasting the court's time
Good morning Sunny!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #507 on: December 18, 2008, 09:26:19 AM »

No worries Suzyinpgh, nothing has been released regarding the JCP receipt/statement.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: December 18, 2008, 09:26:49 AM »

We don't have that information.....darnit

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: December 18, 2008, 09:27:24 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm behind in my reading, now.    But, my husband did get good results from his doctor -  doesn't have to go back to for another six months.  (he was treated for prostate cancer earlier this year).

<SNIP>

That's good news...Blessing and prayers for you both! 

Thanks!   I really appreciate it.        
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: December 18, 2008, 09:28:01 AM »

Sources: FBI examining hair samples from child's remainsSources at the sheriff's office confirm FBI examining hair samples
8:55 a.m. Hair samples found in the bag containing the child's remains were shipped to the FBI's lab, a source at the Orange County Sheriff's Office said today.

However, sheriff's office spokesman Captain Angelo Nieves would not confirm other items under investigation.

Related links
LISTEN TO IT: Utility worker reports skull found Audio
PHOTOS: Remains found near Anthony home Photos
 The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
READ FOR YOURSELF: Investigators' timeline in Casey Anthony case
READ FOR YOURSELF: Potential state witnesses in the Casey Anthony case
 Casey Anthony evidence photos released Photos
 Volunteers search for Caylee Marie Anthony Photos
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
Florida's media circuses Photos
TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage "We know that the court team spoke about a 3-inch piece of bone that would be used during the identification process; we have not provided any identification of items recovered at the scene except for the skull and bag," Nieves wrote in an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel. "The sheriff responded to a question on the first day regarding any clothing being present and he replied that there was none at this time, in other words [it is] too early to tell."

------------------------------------------------------------------------- From the Dec. 18 print edition of the Orlando Sentinel:

Investigators are expected to be back today at the woods area near the Anthony family home in east Orange County where the remains of a child -- a child thought to be Caylee Marie Anthony -- were discovered a week ago.

Local and federal investigators continued to pull brush and sift through the woods Wednesday and said their search area had grown to about an acre.

"This morning and through this afternoon, they continue to find additional items," sheriff's spokesman Capt. Angelo Nieves said about noon Wednesday.

Investigators have not said what they have found in the woods since a county meter reader discovered the remains of a child Dec. 11.

The remains have not officially been identified, though the child is thought to be Caylee, who lived with her grandparents and her mother, Casey Anthony, just a few blocks away.

Anthony, 22, was indicted in October on a first-degree murder charge in Caylee's death. She remains jailed.

On Wednesday, the lead detectives and prosecutors handling the case visited the scene, as did an anthropologist.

An entomologist from Illinois had been there earlier.

Later Wednesday, Carlos Padilla, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office, said investigators will continue to examine the property for as long as necessary.

"They're still finding some items of interest, evidence." Padilla said. "We're just going to stay as long as we need to stay."

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121808,0,787819.story

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: December 18, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »

Didnt Michelle Bart resign as their spokesperson?? She is up there saying she is the spokesperson now....

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: December 18, 2008, 09:28:26 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Still trying to catch up from yesterday, I am back on the other thread, page 86...LOL  (Darn Christmas shopping!!)

I am not sure if this was ever posted, its somewhat old, but still interesting!!

::BUMP::

This is good reading if you wish to "analyse" this morning...

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: December 18, 2008, 09:29:17 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I fell asleep early last night and missed NG.  Does anyone know if they are going to announce the DNA results today?
Wesley, I am reading back and forth from last night and this morning.  From what I am understanding it seems that release of results could happen at any time.  FBI has come in and now the reporters are just awaiting a presser with the release and/or verification of the remains.

...could they possibly already know??

We know the "family" will be notified first, does anyone happen to know if anyone (detective, fbi, m.e.) has been to the "families" home yet? Just wondering if anyone heard anything about that.

I don't know deja, that's what I'm wondering. Just haven't heard anything about anyone visiting the family, and I know they will be notified first. With all the media outside there house, I would have thought one of them would have spotted them getting a "visit" and reported it. But, not positive it will happen that way. Just wondering.
Maybe therir attorney has requested he be contacted so he can tell them? That wouldn't look so strange if he made a visit to them than the LE. Or maybe he would contact their pastor to visit at the house which again wouldn't draw as much attention.

The pastor did visit KC two days ago. I thought I heard it was at her request. Maybe he notified her then? I don't know. I also wondered if she "confessed" to him. Or would the pastor be obligated to tell LE if she told hiim. Not sure on that. Wonder what that meeting with the pastor was about. I can't imagine her calling him because she wanted to pray with him. Just can't see her doing that!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: December 18, 2008, 09:29:25 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm behind in my reading, now.    But, my husband did get good results from his doctor -  doesn't have to go back to for another six months.  (he was treated for prostate cancer earlier this year).

<SNIP>

Great news.....I evidently didn't read back enuf to see this wonderful news....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: December 18, 2008, 09:30:42 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

<SNIP>

Thanks for shairing, I am glad to read some GOOD news this morning... >>-->> mio
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: December 18, 2008, 09:31:08 AM »

Didnt Michelle Bart resign as their spokesperson?? She is up there saying she is the spokesperson now....
Has she atleast showered yet??

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #517 on: December 18, 2008, 09:31:27 AM »

Where are you guys watching this????

Yes, Michelle did resign due to "health reasons" but she is going to "Help" Conway.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: December 18, 2008, 09:32:03 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I fell asleep early last night and missed NG.  Does anyone know if they are going to announce the DNA results today?
Wesley, I am reading back and forth from last night and this morning.  From what I am understanding it seems that release of results could happen at any time.  FBI has come in and now the reporters are just awaiting a presser with the release and/or verification of the remains.

...could they possibly already know??

We know the "family" will be notified first, does anyone happen to know if anyone (detective, fbi, m.e.) has been to the "families" home yet? Just wondering if anyone heard anything about that.

I don't know deja, that's what I'm wondering. Just haven't heard anything about anyone visiting the family, and I know they will be notified first. With all the media outside there house, I would have thought one of them would have spotted them getting a "visit" and reported it. But, not positive it will happen that way. Just wondering.
Maybe therir attorney has requested he be contacted so he can tell them? That wouldn't look so strange if he made a visit to them than the LE. Or maybe he would contact their pastor to visit at the house which again wouldn't draw as much attention.

OR maybe there will only be a phone call. Could be agreed to by both parties so as not to set off a press frenzy. Just sayin'...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: December 18, 2008, 09:32:18 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Still trying to catch up from yesterday, I am back on the other thread, page 86...LOL  (Darn Christmas shopping!!)

I am not sure if this was ever posted, its somewhat old, but still interesting!!

::BUMP::

This is good reading if you wish to "analyse" this morning...

thanks Dolce...I am trying not to cuss today so it's better that I not post anything about this piece of crap

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.