March 28, 2024, 02:59:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350382 times)
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: December 18, 2008, 09:32:43 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I fell asleep early last night and missed NG.  Does anyone know if they are going to announce the DNA results today?
Wesley, I am reading back and forth from last night and this morning.  From what I am understanding it seems that release of results could happen at any time.  FBI has come in and now the reporters are just awaiting a presser with the release and/or verification of the remains.

...could they possibly already know??

We know the "family" will be notified first, does anyone happen to know if anyone (detective, fbi, m.e.) has been to the "families" home yet? Just wondering if anyone heard anything about that.

I don't know deja, that's what I'm wondering. Just haven't heard anything about anyone visiting the family, and I know they will be notified first. With all the media outside there house, I would have thought one of them would have spotted them getting a "visit" and reported it. But, not positive it will happen that way. Just wondering.
Maybe therir attorney has requested he be contacted so he can tell them? That wouldn't look so strange if he made a visit to them than the LE. Or maybe he would contact their pastor to visit at the house which again wouldn't draw as much attention.

The pastor did visit KC two days ago. I thought I heard it was at her request. Maybe he notified her then? I don't know. I also wondered if she "confessed" to him. Or would the pastor be obligated to tell LE if she told hiim. Not sure on that. Wonder what that meeting with the pastor was about. I can't imagine her calling him because she wanted to pray with him. Just can't see her doing that!

I think it was the Jail's request.   
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: December 18, 2008, 09:32:48 AM »

I really have a hard time keeping up with you monkeys.  I probably missed a lot of conversation about the Penneys receipt.  I was wondering .... is it a definite that casey made the purchase, or is it possible that Cindy made the purchase to cover up for her nasty daughter.  Could that be why she wouldn't give up the receipt.
This key piece of information we still are not privvy too...but not for a lack of searching and calling.  LP himself has made a few "guesses" as to what may or may not have transpired with the receipt. Based on the FBI and LE tapes with Cindy, it seems as if it was in fact a purchase.
Hope that helps!  Welcome by the way, I do not think I have ever seen you before.

I really don't post much.  Thanks for the welcome though. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: December 18, 2008, 09:34:14 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm behind in my reading, now.    But, my husband did get good results from his doctor -  doesn't have to go back to for another six months.  (he was treated for prostate cancer earlier this year).

The Today Show just had a small segment on the "Dream Team".   Pisses me off that these scumbags won't tell who is paying them.   Why does Casey deserve this defense team?   I know...   money, money, money.    But, it still gets to me.   I hope they all rot in hell.    Where is the justice for Caylee?   How can they live with themselves?  grrrr.

If they get Casey off, what then?    The dream team will be even more famous and rich, and hopefully, someone beats the crap out of Casey in a back alley - or puts duct tape her mouth and nose so she suffocates.

Any more on Lee?   Can't believe he wouldn't give his fingerprints without a subpeona.  I hope the whole bunch goes to jail.   No immunity for them.    I don't want them to be able to cash in on this story.     RIP Caylee.

Sassycat,That's great news about your husband. 
I don't understand any of that family. God Bless Caylee.   
Thanks!     You monkeys are a great bunch!!!       
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: December 18, 2008, 09:34:32 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I fell asleep early last night and missed NG.  Does anyone know if they are going to announce the DNA results today?
Wesley, I am reading back and forth from last night and this morning.  From what I am understanding it seems that release of results could happen at any time.  FBI has come in and now the reporters are just awaiting a presser with the release and/or verification of the remains.

...could they possibly already know??

We know the "family" will be notified first, does anyone happen to know if anyone (detective, fbi, m.e.) has been to the "families" home yet? Just wondering if anyone heard anything about that.

I don't know deja, that's what I'm wondering. Just haven't heard anything about anyone visiting the family, and I know they will be notified first. With all the media outside there house, I would have thought one of them would have spotted them getting a "visit" and reported it. But, not positive it will happen that way. Just wondering.
Maybe therir attorney has requested he be contacted so he can tell them? That wouldn't look so strange if he made a visit to them than the LE. Or maybe he would contact their pastor to visit at the house which again wouldn't draw as much attention.

The pastor did visit KC two days ago. I thought I heard it was at her request. Maybe he notified her then? I don't know. I also wondered if she "confessed" to him. Or would the pastor be obligated to tell LE if she told hiim. Not sure on that. Wonder what that meeting with the pastor was about. I can't imagine her calling him because she wanted to pray with him. Just can't see her doing that!

On NG it was said that the pastor's visit was the result of a request by the jail, not from a request by Casey.  The visit lasted approx. 3 hrs.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: December 18, 2008, 09:34:54 AM »

These Monkeys have definately had their morning coffee. 

I just had to say, I laugh everytime I see this picture!! 

me too, I am not usually an avitar junkie, but, this one is hysterical...mio
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: December 18, 2008, 09:35:27 AM »

The pastor did visit KC two days ago. I thought I heard it was at her request. Maybe he notified her then? I don't know. I also wondered if she "confessed" to him. Or would the pastor be obligated to tell LE if she told him. Not sure on that. Wonder what that meeting with the pastor was about. I can't imagine her calling him because she wanted to pray with him. Just can't see her doing that!

the request came from the jail...not from Casey...so perhaps she was TOLD then?? I doubt she confessed to him....I don't think she will ever confess...JMO of course...but I think it was posted here that any conversation with him was not recorded and privileged....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: December 18, 2008, 09:37:22 AM »

Didnt Michelle Bart resign as their spokesperson?? She is up there saying she is the spokesperson now....
Has she atleast showered yet??

Dr. Phil is a show that I will not watch regardless of who he has on....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: December 18, 2008, 09:39:38 AM »

The pastor did visit KC two days ago. I thought I heard it was at her request. Maybe he notified her then? I don't know. I also wondered if she "confessed" to him. Or would the pastor be obligated to tell LE if she told him. Not sure on that. Wonder what that meeting with the pastor was about. I can't imagine her calling him because she wanted to pray with him. Just can't see her doing that!

the request came from the jail...not from Casey...so perhaps she was TOLD then?? I doubt she confessed to him....I don't think she will ever confess...JMO of course...but I think it was posted here that any conversation with him was not recorded and privileged....

Thanks Monkeys, my misunderstanding. I actually thought it odd that KC would request to see a pastor. Like I said, she doesn't seem like the type of person to want to pray with a pastor. I wonder though why would the jail request it, and she didn't refuse to see him. TodayMonkey said it lasted 3 hrs![/b What did they talk about for 3 hrs??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: December 18, 2008, 09:40:33 AM »

good morning Monkeys! Here we go again....

Anthony's defense team files another motion   
Last Edited: Thursday, 18 Dec 2008, 8:28 AM EST 
Created: Thursday, 18 Dec 2008, 4:38 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

It is not known whether there will be another emergency motion hearing held, similar to Tuesday's when a judge denied the defense access to photographs and sketches of the crime scene where the remains of a child were found last week.

Also new in the case, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony says his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit that should happen on Monday.

Casey said she left her missing daughter Caylee with a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in June. Authorities have not been able to determine this person exists. A local woman with the same name has filed a lawsuit against Casey, saying the publicity of the case and the use of her name has caused her to lose her job and be the victim of threats.

Investigators said they also found more evidence at the site on Wednesday. They will not give details on what exactly was found.

George and Cindy both spent time away from their home Wednesday and a few friends were seen stopping by their Hopespring Drive home. One person even dropped off food at their front door.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8097833&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

How can C&G get away with NOT being deposed by Morgan?    Does anyone know?   I never heard of anyone getting out of a deposition.       
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: December 18, 2008, 09:40:54 AM »

Didnt Michelle Bart resign as their spokesperson?? She is up there saying she is the spokesperson now....

Hair looks mighty greasy..I dont think so.....

"God dont like ugly"
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: December 18, 2008, 09:41:28 AM »

Thanks Monkeys, my misunderstanding. I actually thought it odd that KC would request to see a pastor. Like I said, she doesn't seem like the type of person to want to pray with a pastor. I wonder though why would the jail request it, and she didn't refuse to see him. TodayMonkey said it lasted 3 hrs![/b What did they talk about for 3 hrs??

Oooops, messed that up. Also, maybe you're right, that could have been why the jail requested it. (To inform her)

RIP Sweet Puppy
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #531 on: December 18, 2008, 09:42:49 AM »

Hair looks mighty greasy..I dont think so.....

Let me get this straight, Michelle Barf is on the Dr. Phil show speaking for the A's?  If that is true, Brad Conway is a big doofus for allowing her to speak for them!

Lisa
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #532 on: December 18, 2008, 09:44:22 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  I hope we get official identification today.  Is the motion that Baez filed being heard today?

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: December 18, 2008, 09:45:08 AM »

Alright Monkeys got to go for a little while. Fill me in when I get back. Hopefully there will be some news today.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 18, 2008, 09:45:46 AM »

I think the cops ceased to be amused with Cindy long ago...and the FBI.  Here is a list of things I noticed that were obvious lies or misrepresentations, done very deliberately to stall or mislead the cops.

1.  THERE WAS NO ARGUMENT ON FATHER'S DAY.  Lee told LP that Cindy was so mad at Casey she lunged at her and grabbed her neck.  Obviously something happened to make Casey pack up and leave and not contact her parents for a while.  It is relevant to the case, though it does not really prove anything.

2.  THEY GOT ALONG FINE.  George and Lee both said that Casey and Cindy had been arguing about Caylee and other things for months.  Cindy talked to the FBI guy as if they were two peas in a pod and seldom had a cross word.

3.  CASEY WAS A WONDERFUL MOM.  Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee.  You do not do that if you think your daughter is a great mother.

4.  CINDY KNEW CASEY WAS PLANNING TO LEAVE.  Cindy wrote in her online post that Caylee had been taken away unexpectedly, just as she had arrived.  She did not want Caylee to leave, though she might have been willing for Casey to leave.  There were no plans in that direction since Casey had no way of supporting herself.  She left because she was angry.

5.  CINDY AND CASEY TALKED EVERY DAY AFTER CASEY LEFT.  Nonsense.  In one email to Casey, Cindy wrote "Remember me?"

6.  CINDY TRUSTED CASEY.  Nope.  She wrote in her post that she worried about who was "watching out for the little angel now" indicating she was not at all sure that Casey would take proper care of Caylee.

7.  CINDY SUPPORTED CASEY NOT WORKING, ETC.  No.  She paid the bills, but she threw it in Casey's face a lot that she paid for everything.  She resented Casey not paying her own bills and said so in that famous online post.

8.  SHE WAS OKAY WITH CASEY GETTING PREGNANT.  No.  Casey was scared to death to tell Cindy she was pregnant.  Cindy referred to the baby as a "mistake" several times, though she said she was a good mistake.  Cindy even told George and Lee and Amy, I think, that Casey resented her being so close to Caylee and said in the online post that Casey was jealous.  This could go to motive.

9.  THE FAMILY HAS NO IDEA WHO THE FATHER OF CAYLEE IS.  There have been so many lies about this one, I do not know where to start.  Cindy may well have perjured herself at the hearing when she claimed not to know the name of the father.

10.  CASEY HAS NEVER HAD ANY MENTAL OR EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS.  Cindy told the FBI that Casey had not had either, but she also said that Casey once considered getting professional help and told Amy that Casey was a sociopath and a chronic liar.

11.  SHE BELIEVED THAT CAYLEE WAS STAYING WITH ZANNY THE LAST TWO YEARS.  No way.  Cindy would have met Zanny or found out all about her if that were true.  George said he suspected Casey had not had a job.  You know he would have mentioned that to Cindy.

12.  PIZZA CAUSED THE SMELL IN THE CAR.  Cindy and George and Lee all knew that was the smell of a dead body.

13.  THE INFAMOUS RECEIPT.  Cindy did not turn over one of the receipts that showed purchases by Casey after Caylee was missing.  Cindy told the detectives at an interview that there was nothing on the receipt that was of any importance.  That was for them to decide, not her.  She was withholding evidence that they wanted and needed.

14.  THE WRONG HAIRBRUSH.  Cindy claimed that was the only brush she could find.  But I am sure she found the other brush later, and did she give it to the LE?  Not that I know of. 

15.  WASHING THE PANTS.  She did not know where her granddaughter was.  She knew the car smelled of death.  She had told the 911 operator that something was clearly wrong, yet she washed the pants,

16.  CLEANING THE CAR TRUNK.  They knew the police would be coming to talk to Casey again, yet they cleaned the trunk, clearly disturbing key evidence.

17.  LEE GOING TO TONY'S AND PICKING UP THINGS.  Did someone tell him to do that?  As a former policeman, George should have known that was unacceptable.  And how does anyone know what he actually found there and what he did with it?

18.  CINDY PUTTING IDEAS INTO CASEY'S HEAD AND IN EFFECT, HELPING CASEY TO COME UP WITH A STORY.  Did it start when Cindy jumped to the conclusion that Caylee had been kidnapped and started trying to bolster that story in every way imaginable?  And did it continue in the jail visits when she said things like, "Has anyone been in our home?" and got Casey to say, "She had a key" and tried to implicate others?

GREAT POST!

Hudsunn- please send a copy of this great post to Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell, I am really sick and tired of hearing them describe CA as a grieving grandparent. Scheming liar, just like her daughter is more like it.
I am just hoping NG will ask Mark Klaas his opinion of them again, he skewered them last night and NG had no come-back for him
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: December 18, 2008, 09:46:19 AM »

I really have a hard time keeping up with you monkeys.  I probably missed a lot of conversation about the Penneys receipt.  I was wondering .... is it a definite that casey made the purchase, or is it possible that Cindy made the purchase to cover up for her nasty daughter.  Could that be why she wouldn't give up the receipt.
This key piece of information we still are not privvy too...but not for a lack of searching and calling.  LP himself has made a few "guesses" as to what may or may not have transpired with the receipt. Based on the FBI and LE tapes with Cindy, it seems as if it was in fact a purchase.
Hope that helps!  Welcome by the way, I do not think I have ever seen you before.

I really don't post much.  Thanks for the welcome though. 

HI SUZYINPGH!  PGH is where i'm from!  GO STEELERS Smile

ok, sorry that was o/t.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: December 18, 2008, 09:46:49 AM »

HUDSUNN - that is a good list.   Don't forget that she washed the knife, too!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: December 18, 2008, 09:48:24 AM »

SNIPPED

How can C&G get away with NOT being deposed by Morgan?    Does anyone know?   I never heard of anyone getting out of a deposition.       

I'd like to know that also.  I am assuming that some type of motion needs to be filed. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: December 18, 2008, 09:48:42 AM »

good morning Monkeys! Here we go again....

Anthony's defense team files another motion   
Last Edited: Thursday, 18 Dec 2008, 8:28 AM EST 
Created: Thursday, 18 Dec 2008, 4:38 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

It is not known whether there will be another emergency motion hearing held, similar to Tuesday's when a judge denied the defense access to photographs and sketches of the crime scene where the remains of a child were found last week.

Also new in the case, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony says his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit that should happen on Monday.

Casey said she left her missing daughter Caylee with a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in June. Authorities have not been able to determine this person exists. A local woman with the same name has filed a lawsuit against Casey, saying the publicity of the case and the use of her name has caused her to lose her job and be the victim of threats.

Investigators said they also found more evidence at the site on Wednesday. They will not give details on what exactly was found.

George and Cindy both spent time away from their home Wednesday and a few friends were seen stopping by their Hopespring Drive home. One person even dropped off food at their front door.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8097833&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Thanks for posting that Littletxlady. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 18, 2008, 09:51:24 AM »

Makes sense that the pastor was there to tell KC that it was definately Caylee.   My husband was a military pilot - and whenever someone got killed in a flying accident - they always sent the base chaplain to break the news.   So, my guess is that the next of kin has been notified - so the FBI can have their public briefing any time now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.