March 29, 2024, 03:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350410 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #560 on: December 18, 2008, 10:10:54 AM »

I forgot to say what good news that is about your husband, Sassycat!  Glad to hear it!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: December 18, 2008, 10:11:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm behind in my reading, now.    But, my husband did get good results from his doctor -  doesn't have to go back to for another six months.  (he was treated for prostate cancer earlier this year).

<SNIP>

That's good news...Blessing and prayers for you both! 

Thanks!   I really appreciate it.        

Thanks for shairing, I am glad to read some GOOD news this morning... >>-->> mio

Thanks MIO - and all the monkeys here.   You guys really are a nice bunch of people.   I truly appreciate all the thoughts and prayers for my hubby.   God bless you all!!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: December 18, 2008, 10:12:22 AM »

I forgot to say what good news that is about your husband, Sassycat!  Glad to hear it!!

I'm giggling now.   So happy you all care for me and my hubby.     Thanks!!   
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: December 18, 2008, 10:13:42 AM »

Morgan is scheduled to depose George and Cindy Anthony in his office at 9 a.m. Monday. He said if the Anthonys don't show up, he may hold them in contempt of court.

Morgan also plans to depose Casey Anthony in jail but her attorney, Jose Baez, said he's going to try to block that.

Well good for Morgan. You know Conway is going to try to get immunity in the next day or two.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: December 18, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »

Didnt Michelle Bart resign as their spokesperson?? She is up there saying she is the spokesperson now....
Has she atleast showered yet??

Hair looks mighty greasy..I dont think so.....

Let me get this straight, Michelle Barf is on the Dr. Phil show speaking for the A's?  If that is true, Brad Conway is a big doofus for allowing her to speak for them!

Lisa

Prerecorded maybe?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #565 on: December 18, 2008, 10:15:02 AM »

Morgan is scheduled to depose George and Cindy Anthony in his office at 9 a.m. Monday. He said if the Anthonys don't show up, he may hold them in contempt of court.

Morgan also plans to depose Casey Anthony in jail but her attorney, Jose Baez, said he's going to try to block that.

Well good for Morgan. You know Conway is going to try to get immunity in the next day or two.

Go, Conway!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #566 on: December 18, 2008, 10:15:29 AM »

Go, Conway!

Go, Conway!

NOT.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #567 on: December 18, 2008, 10:16:02 AM »

What in the ?????? am I doing?   

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #568 on: December 18, 2008, 10:16:27 AM »

I hope Morgan nails them to the wall!  They are still going with the ZFG story which can further damage his clients reputation.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: December 18, 2008, 10:16:34 AM »

Thanks!    I was away from SM for two days.  I really missed you guys.   I'm so far behind, now.   You guys are the smartest bunch of monkies that I've ever seen!!!!     

Morning, Sassy!

Morning monkeys!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: December 18, 2008, 10:16:50 AM »

FROM ME TOO, SASSY!!!    Missed your original post!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #571 on: December 18, 2008, 10:17:51 AM »

I also am happy to hear about your husband
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: December 18, 2008, 10:18:16 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm behind in my reading, now.    But, my husband did get good results from his doctor -  doesn't have to go back to for another six months.  (he was treated for prostate cancer earlier this year).

<SNIP>

That's wonderful!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: December 18, 2008, 10:19:03 AM »

This pic also gives a good view of the bricks and pavers. Wonder if they found any pavers or bricks in the bag, to weigh it down?

thanks quiet monkey for posting this pic, as THESE red pavers look exactly like the ones we found off boggy creek road, the same road casey changed cars and then was arrested...
These pavers have been driving me nuts, wondering if ANY of them had been replaced, as Caylee's body could have been placed on them.. It would also coincide with the "yard work" george did after the fact....
If any were removed, then these pavers would implicate george or cindy or both in the cleaning of the house, or crime scene.......what do ya;ll think??    mio

On my first cup of coffee here.  I hope you guys turned in or mentioned the pavers you saw around Boggy Creek to LE.  I think it could be important!

um, no klaasend, ,,,, as nothing else in that area was ever taken for real, I have just been waiting to see if le would mention that some pavers had been replaced with other stones.
And, I have been kicking myself every day, as I did not take one pic of them...yet, their look is embedded in my mind. 
Maybe one of ya;ll can tell le, so they can go take a look to see if they are relevant, as I do not want to waste any of le's time .... These pavers have just been in my mind as very coincidental......mio
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #574 on: December 18, 2008, 10:19:04 AM »

Good morning again monkeys.  No coffe needed here.

Do No Evil 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #575 on: December 18, 2008, 10:20:07 AM »

Good Morning. I hope the man who owns the land where the remains were found lets the defense do their investigation. If not I smell trouble brewing. Can you imagine how many motions Baez would file then.

IMO He is going to file and file and file anyway.  There is NO way around this.  If the judge had let them in- the experts would have picked apart how they handled the scene, the autopsy. ETC>  Now they are going to sift through themselves the rubble?  Surely they will find something to nit pick.  Even if it is that they were left with nothing to examine. 

The defense is screwed so the only way to act now is-

WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA       It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

This is a circumstantial case that has turned into a forensics case and back again.  This evidence is strong.  THe defense is screwed. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: December 18, 2008, 10:21:15 AM »

SNIPPED

How can C&G get away with NOT being deposed by Morgan?    Does anyone know?   I never heard of anyone getting out of a deposition.       

I'd like to know that also.  I am assuming that some type of motion needs to be filed. 

here is what I found on this question,,,seems morgan is not the dog to mess with.....mio

Clothing Also Found In Bag With Child's Remains
FBI Analyzing Tooth, Hair Found At Crime Scene 

WESH.com
updated 7 minutes ago
ORLANDO, Fla. - The state confirmed Wednesday that clothing was also found in the trash bag full of a child's remains discovered near the Anthony home

The remains were found last Thursday just blocks away from the home of Caylee Anthony, who was first reported missing five months ago.

Story continues below ↓

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been jailed on a first-degree murder charge.

The clothing discovery is the strongest sign yet that the state believes the remains belong to Caylee, reported WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

Authorities said they're uncovering new evidence almost every day.

Sources said they believe the victim was dumped soon after the slaying.

Prosecutors visited the crime scene along Suburban Drive on Wednesday. They learned that crime scene investigators and FBI forensics experts wouldn't be done processing the area until at least Thursday.

Teams carrying machetes continued cutting into the wooded area, and they expanded the search area from a half acre to an acre.

Investigators said the crime scene continues to give up more and more clues. Crime scene investigator technicians hope to piece together not only who the child was, but how the child died, and perhaps when the remains were dumped there in a plastic bag.

Two prosecutors met with investigators on Wednesday morning for a progress report on the search effort.

A short news conference was held to announce the search would stretch into an eighth day.

"We expected that it might have been late this afternoon that this scene might have been able to be cleared, but as we continue to discover items at the scene, we'll continue to hold the scene irregardless of identification. The medical examiner will make that determination as to when it is proper to make a proper announcement regarding identification," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Authorities also announced that FBI analysts began work to identify the remains by using a tooth and hair found at the crime scene.

One woman said off camera Wednesday that she was part of a Texas Equusearch team that scoured this area. She claims to have photographic evidence that proves the remains were not there when they searched. Investigators reviewed the photos and took her statement.

Earlier Wednesday, lead investigators briefed two state attorneys whose job it is to prosecute Casey Anthony on murder charges.

A steady stream of people continued to come to the scene to pay their respects and reflect.

To comment on this story, send an e-mail toBob Kealing

Zenaida Gonzalez Prepares To Fight Further Involvement In Anthony Case

A local woman named Zenaida Gonzalez was dragged into the Caylee Anthony saga, even though she said she doesn't know anyone who is involved.

As the case against Anthony moves forward, the question remains if Gonzalez will be dragged in again.

Attorney John Morgan, who represents Zenaida Gonzalez, said if the Anthonys or Casey Anthony's attorney continue to throw out his client's name as a possible suspect, they've picked the wrong person to mess with.

Gonzalez filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony in September claiming Casey defamed her. Gonzalez was falsely named by Casey as a possible abductor of Caylee even though the two have never met.

Morgan believes with the recent discovery of remains, if they turn out to be Caylee, the defense will likely return to its claim that Caylee was stolen by "Zanny the nanny."

"And they've kicked this dog and they've kicked this dog and all of the sudden it went away. Now OK it wasn't Zenaida, she's still alive and now they've circled back ant they've decided to kick Zenaida Gonzalez one more time, but they're going to find out they've kicked the wrong dog," Morgan said.

Casey Anthony has counter-sued Gonzalez, claiming that Gonzalez is simply looking to cash in on a high-profile case.

Thanks for posting that info.    (I would snip it down to make it smaller - but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to do that).

I hope Morgan does hold C&G in contempt if they don't do the depositions.    Throw their butts in jail, already!!!!!   grrrrr.   They make me so mad.  Do they think they are above the law?    sorry for the rant.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #577 on: December 18, 2008, 10:22:30 AM »

Good morning again monkeys.  No coffe needed here.

So wrong, but funny!  I have also noticed that CA has her skeezy PI hold onto her while George stays a few steps back.

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: December 18, 2008, 10:24:05 AM »

What in the ?????? am I doing?   

I just spit coffee all over myself.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: December 18, 2008, 10:27:21 AM »

So where do you think is the best place on the Internet to watch for breaking news of the remains identification?

I'm in Michigan, so there won't be anything on our regular news channels!

hey boo, here is a good link here in fla,,,http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28281061/
it takes you to local orlando news, and this one has all the updates...
mio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.