April 26, 2024, 04:46:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351290 times)
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #580 on: December 18, 2008, 10:27:45 AM »

Thanks!    I was away from SM for two days.  I really missed you guys.   I'm so far behind, now.   You guys are the smartest bunch of monkies that I've ever seen!!!!     

Morning, Sassy!

Morning monkeys!! 

Morning!!

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: December 18, 2008, 10:29:19 AM »

This pic also gives a good view of the bricks and pavers. Wonder if they found any pavers or bricks in the bag, to weigh it down?

thanks quiet monkey for posting this pic, as THESE red pavers look exactly like the ones we found off boggy creek road, the same road casey changed cars and then was arrested...
These pavers have been driving me nuts, wondering if ANY of them had been replaced, as Caylee's body could have been placed on them.. It would also coincide with the "yard work" george did after the fact....
If any were removed, then these pavers would implicate george or cindy or both in the cleaning of the house, or crime scene.......what do ya;ll think??    mio

On my first cup of coffee here.  I hope you guys turned in or mentioned the pavers you saw around Boggy Creek to LE.  I think it could be important!

um, no klaasend, ,,,, as nothing else in that area was ever taken for real, I have just been waiting to see if le would mention that some pavers had been replaced with other stones.
And, I have been kicking myself every day, as I did not take one pic of them...yet, their look is embedded in my mind. 
Maybe one of ya;ll can tell le, so they can go take a look to see if they are relevant, as I do not want to waste any of le's time .... These pavers have just been in my mind as very coincidental......mio

I don't know if this helps but, my brother used to live on Orlando & worked for a company that installed brick paver driveways, walkways, etc. That kind of thing is EXTREMELY common in Orlando! Practically every building has some type of paver design & alot of home owners do too. There are several companies there that do this type of work & I would imagine any new construction would have pavers nearby. The exact type, that the Anthony's used would be important & key.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #582 on: December 18, 2008, 10:32:50 AM »

Good morning again monkeys.  No coffe needed here.

That was more first thought when I saw that pic yesterday. Inappropriate to say the least.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #583 on: December 18, 2008, 10:33:16 AM »

I forgot to say what good news that is about your husband, Sassycat!  Glad to hear it!!

I'm giggling now.   So happy you all care for me and my hubby.     Thanks!!   

I know the feeling Sassycat!! They are a good bunch of monkeys!!! I'm happy you got such great news right before the holidays! You will truly have a blessed Christmas!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: December 18, 2008, 10:35:16 AM »

God Bless that pastor for spending even a minute w/ that wenc*

SHE NEEDS TO SPEND ALOT MORE TIME WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!
  3 hours -I hope he tried to cast out the devil in her-if he did I bet it didnt work
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: December 18, 2008, 10:35:42 AM »

yeah sassy it was sort of long read , I just wanted to show his whole message, but, here it is snipped for ya......(.just  copy, and paste on the reply....)  mio

"And they've kicked this dog and they've kicked this dog and all of the sudden it went away. Now OK it wasn't Zenaida, she's still alive and now they've circled back ant they've decided to kick Zenaida Gonzalez one more time, but they're going to find out 
they've kicked the wrong dog," Morgan said.

Morgan is scheduled to depose George and Cindy Anthony in his office at 9 a.m. Monday. He said if the Anthonys don't show up, he may hold them in contempt of court.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: December 18, 2008, 10:36:28 AM »

OT -   I just want to thank you all, again, for the well wishes.   It really means a lot to me.   I have an empty nest now - and I'm not working anymore - so finding this site and making friends with all you cool monkeys has been good for me!!   

PS - I can't wait to have some grand babies.   And, I'll know who the "nanny" is -  IT WILL BE ME!!!!     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: December 18, 2008, 10:38:28 AM »

yeah sassy it was sort of long read , I just wanted to show his whole message, but, here it is snipped for ya......(.just  copy, and paste on the reply....)  mio

"And they've kicked this dog and they've kicked this dog and all of the sudden it went away. Now OK it wasn't Zenaida, she's still alive and now they've circled back ant they've decided to kick Zenaida Gonzalez one more time, but they're going to find out 

Morgan is scheduled to depose George and Cindy Anthony in his office at 9 a.m. Monday. He said if the Anthonys don't show up, he may hold them in contempt of court.

Oh.  Thanks for teaching me how to "snip".  I didn't realize it was that simple!!!   I'll try it sometime!!!!       
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: December 18, 2008, 10:46:11 AM »

This pic also gives a good view of the bricks and pavers. Wonder if they found any pavers or bricks in the bag, to weigh it down?

thanks quiet monkey for posting this pic, as THESE red pavers look exactly like the ones we found off boggy creek road, the same road casey changed cars and then was arrested...
These pavers have been driving me nuts, wondering if ANY of them had been replaced, as Caylee's body could have been placed on them.. It would also coincide with the "yard work" george did after the fact....
If any were removed, then these pavers would implicate george or cindy or both in the cleaning of the house, or crime scene.......what do ya;ll think??    mio

On my first cup of coffee here.  I hope you guys turned in or mentioned the pavers you saw around Boggy Creek to LE.  I think it could be important!

um, no klaasend, ,,,, as nothing else in that area was ever taken for real, I have just been waiting to see if le would mention that some pavers had been replaced with other stones.
And, I have been kicking myself every day, as I did not take one pic of them...yet, their look is embedded in my mind. 
Maybe one of ya;ll can tell le, so they can go take a look to see if they are relevant, as I do not want to waste any of le's time .... These pavers have just been in my mind as very coincidental......mio

I don't know if this helps but, my brother used to live on Orlando & worked for a company that installed brick paver driveways, walkways, etc. That kind of thing is EXTREMELY common in Orlando! Practically every building has some type of paver design & alot of home owners do too. There are several companies there that do this type of work & I would imagine any new construction would have pavers nearby. The exact type, that the Anthony's used would be important & key.

mio say's,,,,yepper, I have thought this since we found them several months ago while we were searching for caylee.   They were thrown out, only 6 we found and in just an odd place.
I noticed Caylees tiny feet covered one paver in pic....it makes me sick to think of what they did to this child..   do ya;ll think I should call the tip line and share this info with them?  I just do not want to throw a non needed wrench into the equation....yikes what am I saying, there is probally a le reading this, and will contact klass anyway....guess we will know soon enough.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: December 18, 2008, 10:47:14 AM »

"MY MOTHER WILL NEVER FORGIVE ME"

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #590 on: December 18, 2008, 10:51:02 AM »

The woman that said it was dry and searched where the remains were found, also dropped off something at the Anthony home, WESH.com. That woman was turning up everywhere it seems, and there are several pics of her. Must be a close friend of the Anthonys.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: December 18, 2008, 10:55:09 AM »

Oh.  Thanks for teaching me how to "snip".  I didn't realize it was that simple!!!   I'll try it sometime!!!!       

your welcome   but, I forgot one step, highlight, copy, paste.....    mio
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: December 18, 2008, 10:56:38 AM »

The woman that said it was dry and searched where the remains were found, also dropped off something at the Anthony home, WESH.com. That woman was turning up everywhere it seems, and there are several pics of her. Must be a close friend of the Anthonys.

I think when she left the bag in the woods, she covererd it pretty well, maybe even partially buried it. When the waters came in, it washed away what was over her, and then even moved the bag to where it was found. Obviously alot of things happened after the bag was placed there, that's why they found everything scattered.

RIP Sweet Puppy
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: December 18, 2008, 10:56:41 AM »

Is this lady the "yorkie" lady?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: December 18, 2008, 10:58:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends !!  The last thing I watched late last night was Nancy Grace, and the last thing I heard her say before I feel asleep ( it was the midnight reshowing) was that an announcement was expected within the hour re: confirmation of these remains being Caylee... I have read a few pages back, and see nothing yet?
Any word this morning on when this might come?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: December 18, 2008, 10:59:41 AM »

mio say's,,,,yepper, I have thought this since we found them several months ago while we were searching for caylee.   They were thrown out, only 6 we found and in just an odd place.
I noticed Caylees tiny feet covered one paver in pic....it makes me sick to think of what they did to this child..   do ya;ll think I should call the tip line and share this info with them?  I just do not want to throw a non needed wrench into the equation....yikes what am I saying, there is probally a le reading this, and will contact klass anyway....guess we will know soon enough.

Mio, if it's not close to where they found her I don't know if it would be relevant with so many places using pavers. I just don't know. If we knew for sure there was a paver found with Caylee then it could possibly be matched, but I don't know when we'll know that info. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: December 18, 2008, 11:00:21 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm behind in my reading, now.    But, my husband did get good results from his doctor -  doesn't have to go back to for another six months.  (he was treated for prostate cancer earlier this year).

The Today Show just had a small segment on the "Dream Team".   Pisses me off that these scumbags won't tell who is paying them.   Why does Casey deserve this defense team?   I know...   money, money, money.    But, it still gets to me.   I hope they all rot in hell.    Where is the justice for Caylee?   How can they live with themselves?  grrrr.

If they get Casey off, what then?    The dream team will be even more famous and rich, and hopefully, someone beats the crap out of Casey in a back alley - or puts duct tape her mouth and nose so she suffocates.

Any more on Lee?   Can't believe he wouldn't give his fingerprints without a subpeona.  I hope the whole bunch goes to jail.   No immunity for them.    I don't want them to be able to cash in on this story.     RIP Caylee.

Sassycat,That's great news about your husband. 
I don't understand any of that family. God Bless Caylee.   

Sassycat, I'm sorry to hear about your husband BUT I'm happy to hear great news as well Smile   As for Lee, WHY IS HE BEING SO DIFFICULT?! Is it because he's guilty of something?! GEESH! GRRRRR .

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: December 18, 2008, 11:00:24 AM »

Good morning again monkeys.  No coffe needed here.

That was more first thought when I saw that pic yesterday. Inappropriate to say the least.

mio say's>>-->>  I saw this pic yesterday also, and I thought, hm, I wonder if george is feeling this mans hands on his wife is most innapropiate....Or, could it be, just a great camera shot, showing lots of emotion and wonderment....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: December 18, 2008, 11:00:58 AM »

Is this lady the "yorkie" lady?

gahhh!  It will give yorkies a bad name   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #599 on: December 18, 2008, 11:01:24 AM »

Just getting to the end of NG and I have to say that Mark Klass completely put in words what I have been saying all along.

As the police are trying to find out what happened to this little girl we have a mom lying, a set of GP going for immunity and who is actually standing up for her and SEEKING

TRUTH

???????????????

Caylee is being victimized over and over again by her messed up, covering up, disfunctional family!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.