March 29, 2024, 04:17:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350418 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2008, 09:57:11 PM »

I just posted this on the last thread.....I'm re-posting since some people won't go back to it

Someone asked if the woman claiming to be a TES searcher with photos saying Caylee's remains were not there when she searched....if this was the same woman from Blanchard Park with the idiot cowboy....IMO, yes same woman......you decide

I hope this woman is slapped with a lawsuit of interfering with an investigation. If she's looking for her 15 minutes, maybe it can be cooling her heels in a jail cell.

I was thinking the same thing.  It looks like she is there to obstruct, rather than help, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2008, 09:57:53 PM »

Sorry Willen is not a character from the twilight books, my daughter just informed me.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2008, 09:58:03 PM »

dammit, i thought i was driving the car 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2008, 09:58:22 PM »

MT
  Thank you for your response to my last post regarding the immunity.  What can I say it is knowledgable monkey's like you who make this forum so enticing, otherwise, this case could be a veritable guantlet of impediments!!  Ya know??   

Indubitably!!   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2008, 09:58:55 PM »

Well, if you are, I think you should know that someone is shooting at you!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2008, 09:58:57 PM »

hey Nikkinurse, just reading back, been gone all day. what part of tn are you coming to?

KNoxville

Cool! Welcome to my corner of the world! I am in the mtns. about 40 min from there, it is beautiful here, I hope you enjoy your visit.

I believe in love...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2008, 09:59:41 PM »

Well, if you are, I think you should know that someone is shooting at you!

who??

crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »

Jose on Greta now
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2008, 10:00:52 PM »

nite monkeys   

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2008, 10:00:57 PM »

MaryMary, I had been making a list for a while. There are probably other inconsistencies, too.  I did not include George possibly lying about the last time he saw Caylee.

I thought Nancy said that a swimsuit and dress was found in with the bones.  If so, would she have been clothed in the swimsuit and possibly a coverup (not really a dress) when she was killed and the clothes fell off as she decomposed?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2008, 10:01:06 PM »

I think the cops ceased to be amused with Cindy long ago...and the FBI.  Here is a list of things I noticed that were obvious lies or misrepresentations, done very deliberately to stall or mislead the cops.

1.  THERE WAS NO ARGUMENT ON FATHER'S DAY.  Lee told LP that Cindy was so mad at Casey she lunged at her and grabbed her neck.  Obviously something happened to make Casey pack up and leave and not contact her parents for a while.  It is relevant to the case, though it does not really prove anything.

2.  THEY GOT ALONG FINE.  George and Lee both said that Casey and Cindy had been arguing about Caylee and other things for months.  Cindy talked to the FBI guy as if they were two peas in a pod and seldom had a cross word.

3.  CASEY WAS A WONDERFUL MOM.  Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee.  You do not do that if you think your daughter is a great mother.

4.  CINDY KNEW CASEY WAS PLANNING TO LEAVE.  Cindy wrote in her online post that Caylee had been taken away unexpectedly, just as she had arrived.  She did not want Caylee to leave, though she might have been willing for Casey to leave.  There were no plans in that direction since Casey had no way of supporting herself.  She left because she was angry.

5.  CINDY AND CASEY TALKED EVERY DAY AFTER CASEY LEFT.  Nonsense.  In one email to Casey, Cindy wrote "Remember me?"

6.  CINDY TRUSTED CASEY.  Nope.  She wrote in her post that she worried about who was "watching out for the little angel now" indicating she was not at all sure that Casey would take proper care of Caylee.

7.  CINDY SUPPORTED CASEY NOT WORKING, ETC.  No.  She paid the bills, but she threw it in Casey's face a lot that she paid for everything.  She resented Casey not paying her own bills and said so in that famous online post.

8.  SHE WAS OKAY WITH CASEY GETTING PREGNANT.  No.  Casey was scared to death to tell Cindy she was pregnant.  Cindy referred to the baby as a "mistake" several times, though she said she was a good mistake.  Cindy even told George and Lee and Amy, I think, that Casey resented her being so close to Caylee and said in the online post that Casey was jealous.  This could go to motive.

9.  THE FAMILY HAS NO IDEA WHO THE FATHER OF CAYLEE IS.  There have been so many lies about this one, I do not know where to start.  Cindy may well have perjured herself at the hearing when she claimed not to know the name of the father.

10.  CASEY HAS NEVER HAD ANY MENTAL OR EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS.  Cindy told the FBI that Casey had not had either, but she also said that Casey once considered getting professional help and told Amy that Casey was a sociopath and a chronic liar.

11.  SHE BELIEVED THAT CAYLEE WAS STAYING WITH ZANNY THE LAST TWO YEARS.  No way.  Cindy would have met Zanny or found out all about her if that were true.  George said he suspected Casey had not had a job.  You know he would have mentioned that to Cindy.

12.  PIZZA CAUSED THE SMELL IN THE CAR.  Cindy and George and Lee all knew that was the smell of a dead body.

13.  THE INFAMOUS RECEIPT.  Cindy did not turn over one of the receipts that showed purchases by Casey after Caylee was missing.  Cindy told the detectives at an interview that there was nothing on the receipt that was of any importance.  That was for them to decide, not her.  She was withholding evidence that they wanted and needed.

14.  THE WRONG HAIRBRUSH.  Cindy claimed that was the only brush she could find.  But I am sure she found the other brush later, and did she give it to the LE?  Not that I know of. 

15.  WASHING THE PANTS.  She did not know where her granddaughter was.  She knew the car smelled of death.  She had told the 911 operator that something was clearly wrong, yet she washed the pants,

16.  CLEANING THE CAR TRUNK.  They knew the police would be coming to talk to Casey again, yet they cleaned the trunk, clearly disturbing key evidence.

17.  LEE GOING TO TONY'S AND PICKING UP THINGS.  Did someone tell him to do that?  As a former policeman, George should have known that was unacceptable.  And how does anyone know what he actually found there and what he did with it?

18.  CINDY PUTTING IDEAS INTO CASEY'S HEAD AND IN EFFECT, HELPING CASEY TO COME UP WITH A STORY.  Did it start when Cindy jumped to the conclusion that Caylee had been kidnapped and started trying to bolster that story in every way imaginable?  And did it continue in the jail visits when she said things like, "Has anyone been in our home?" and got Casey to say, "She had a key" and tried to implicate others?

Nice work
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2008, 10:01:21 PM »

anybody got a link to the TES tribute to Caylee?

Their link http://www.texasequusearch.org/www.pleasefindcaylee.com returns a 404 Not Found

(linked from http://www.texasequusearch.org/)

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2008, 10:01:42 PM »

I think the cops ceased to be amused with Cindy long ago...and the FBI.  Here is a list of things I noticed that were obvious lies or misrepresentations, done very deliberately to stall or mislead the cops.

1.  THERE WAS NO ARGUMENT ON FATHER'S DAY.  Lee told LP that Cindy was so mad at Casey she lunged at her and grabbed her neck.  Obviously something happened to make Casey pack up and leave and not contact her parents for a while.  It is relevant to the case, though it does not really prove anything.

2.  THEY GOT ALONG FINE.  George and Lee both said that Casey and Cindy had been arguing about Caylee and other things for months.  Cindy talked to the FBI guy as if they were two peas in a pod and seldom had a cross word.

3.  CASEY WAS A WONDERFUL MOM.  Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee.  You do not do that if you think your daughter is a great mother.

4.  CINDY KNEW CASEY WAS PLANNING TO LEAVE.  Cindy wrote in her online post that Caylee had been taken away unexpectedly, just as she had arrived.  She did not want Caylee to leave, though she might have been willing for Casey to leave.  There were no plans in that direction since Casey had no way of supporting herself.  She left because she was angry.

5.  CINDY AND CASEY TALKED EVERY DAY AFTER CASEY LEFT.  Nonsense.  In one email to Casey, Cindy wrote "Remember me?"

6.  CINDY TRUSTED CASEY.  Nope.  She wrote in her post that she worried about who was "watching out for the little angel now" indicating she was not at all sure that Casey would take proper care of Caylee.

7.  CINDY SUPPORTED CASEY NOT WORKING, ETC.  No.  She paid the bills, but she threw it in Casey's face a lot that she paid for everything.  She resented Casey not paying her own bills and said so in that famous online post.

8.  SHE WAS OKAY WITH CASEY GETTING PREGNANT.  No.  Casey was scared to death to tell Cindy she was pregnant.  Cindy referred to the baby as a "mistake" several times, though she said she was a good mistake.  Cindy even told George and Lee and Amy, I think, that Casey resented her being so close to Caylee and said in the online post that Casey was jealous.  This could go to motive.

9.  THE FAMILY HAS NO IDEA WHO THE FATHER OF CAYLEE IS.  There have been so many lies about this one, I do not know where to start.  Cindy may well have perjured herself at the hearing when she claimed not to know the name of the father.

10.  CASEY HAS NEVER HAD ANY MENTAL OR EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS.  Cindy told the FBI that Casey had not had either, but she also said that Casey once considered getting professional help and told Amy that Casey was a sociopath and a chronic liar.

11.  SHE BELIEVED THAT CAYLEE WAS STAYING WITH ZANNY THE LAST TWO YEARS.  No way.  Cindy would have met Zanny or found out all about her if that were true.  George said he suspected Casey had not had a job.  You know he would have mentioned that to Cindy.

12.  PIZZA CAUSED THE SMELL IN THE CAR.  Cindy and George and Lee all knew that was the smell of a dead body.

13.  THE INFAMOUS RECEIPT.  Cindy did not turn over one of the receipts that showed purchases by Casey after Caylee was missing.  Cindy told the detectives at an interview that there was nothing on the receipt that was of any importance.  That was for them to decide, not her.  She was withholding evidence that they wanted and needed.

14.  THE WRONG HAIRBRUSH.  Cindy claimed that was the only brush she could find.  But I am sure she found the other brush later, and did she give it to the LE?  Not that I know of. 

15.  WASHING THE PANTS.  She did not know where her granddaughter was.  She knew the car smelled of death.  She had told the 911 operator that something was clearly wrong, yet she washed the pants,

16.  CLEANING THE CAR TRUNK.  They knew the police would be coming to talk to Casey again, yet they cleaned the trunk, clearly disturbing key evidence.

17.  LEE GOING TO TONY'S AND PICKING UP THINGS.  Did someone tell him to do that?  As a former policeman, George should have known that was unacceptable.  And how does anyone know what he actually found there and what he did with it?

18.  CINDY PUTTING IDEAS INTO CASEY'S HEAD AND IN EFFECT, HELPING CASEY TO COME UP WITH A STORY.  Did it start when Cindy jumped to the conclusion that Caylee had been kidnapped and started trying to bolster that story in every way imaginable?  And did it continue in the jail visits when she said things like, "Has anyone been in our home?" and got Casey to say, "She had a key" and tried to implicate others?

very good!!!

.  CINDY TRUSTED CASEY.  Nope.  She wrote in her post that she worried about who was "watching out for the little angel now" indicating she was not at all sure that Casey would take proper care of Caylee.
Or she knew that caylee is not with the mother or zanny....(because cindy knows that zanny is not real)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2008, 10:02:25 PM »

Thanks, just when I was feeling invisible. Maybe I will start putting that photo with all my posts!!!!   

Hudsunn, great post!  Wow, what a list.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2008, 10:02:42 PM »

hey Nikkinurse, just reading back, been gone all day. what part of tn are you coming to?

KNoxville

Cool! Welcome to my corner of the world! I am in the mtns. about 40 min from there, it is beautiful here, I hope you enjoy your visit.

Well there's a cluster of us!  I'm 90 miles Northeast of Knoxville in Kingsport, TN.
Welcome to our corner of the world!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2008, 10:03:07 PM »

MaryMary, I had been making a list for a while. There are probably other inconsistencies, too.  I did not include George possibly lying about the last time he saw Caylee.

I thought Nancy said that a swimsuit and dress was found in with the bones.  If so, would she have been clothed in the swimsuit and possibly a coverup (not really a dress) when she was killed and the clothes fell off as she decomposed?

Do you think GA followed Casey in Cindy's car??  And she lost him?? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »

That's what I am thinking, I think Casey stormed out of the house with Caylee the night of June 15th. So many inconsistencies, and they have the nerve to ask for immunity, to late.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2008, 10:03:52 PM »

nite monkeys   

Night, AM!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2008, 10:04:36 PM »

Casey and Cindy were trying to put together a line of bull in their visits.  I am sure of that.  For instance, Casey made a point of saying that she never had to take clothes over to Zanny's for Caylee because Zanny had all kinds of clothes, toys, etc. there.  Hmmm What kind of sitter has that?  A sitter may have some extra clothes or may ask the parents to bring an extra set of clothes for the child in case needed.  But a whole closet of clothes in different sizes?  Not too likely.  Do they plan to claim that whatever clothes are found with or on the body were not Caylee's but were put on her by Zanny?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2008, 10:05:35 PM »

Man, Baez is tough to watch and listen too   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.