April 18, 2024, 02:24:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350947 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #600 on: December 18, 2008, 11:02:50 AM »

The woman that said it was dry and searched where the remains were found, also dropped off something at the Anthony home, WESH.com. That woman was turning up everywhere it seems, and there are several pics of her. Must be a close friend of the Anthonys.

Is this lady the "yorkie" lady?
No, this lady was at BP during LP search, and also at BP for the memorial holding up a Caylee sign.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: December 18, 2008, 11:05:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: December 18, 2008, 11:06:00 AM »

The woman that said it was dry and searched where the remains were found, also dropped off something at the Anthony home, WESH.com. That woman was turning up everywhere it seems, and there are several pics of her. Must be a close friend of the Anthonys.

gahhh!  It will give yorkies a bad name   

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: December 18, 2008, 11:07:13 AM »

I don't think they found only one tooth, they are just saying that a tooth holds DNA pulp and can give them identification.  As for the the property owner, I do believe that is within his right, maybe he will make the defense pay for the privilege?

I have mixed feelings about this...on one hand I don't want Baez to continue whining that he has no access, so he can't interfere with the investigation... but one the other hand I want the owner to tell Baez to PISS OFF!! 
I might be the odd ball out here with my thinking, but I honestly hope that Baez does get to look at the scene.  Just think about it, if he does not get his chance, then come court time all he is going to do is b!tch and moan about how he was not privvy to all the information, he will complain that since he had no chance to re-examine the area he can not assure the court that the LE did their job right, he can nit-pic their case apart based on the fact that he had absolutely nothing to make a comparison to due to being unable to obtain access to the site itself.  He could make it all seem very one sided...and we all know how this ass loves to whine!
Let him have access, let him take some pieces of trees himself...I highly doubt that he will do a thurough investigation, maybe a little walk through with his "team", but judging by the photos, if something was there, the LE has it and is testing it.
I agree Dolce, let him look. There shouldn't be anything there for him to see or find, so let him look. Guaranteed they will "find" something wrong to complain about in court anyway. Atleast if they get to "see" the crime scene, they can't say "we weren't allowed access, it's unfair to our client, yada, yada, yada, waa, waa, waa". Give him one less thing to b!tch about!

From my understanding, they said "he'll get his chance ONCE THEY ARE DONE" but that's not good enough for Mr. Baez . I think no matter what, he's gonna nit pick and bi*ch and moan cuz he knows his client is GUILTY, period...

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: December 18, 2008, 11:07:26 AM »

No, this lady was at BP during LP search, and also at BP for the memorial holding up a Caylee sign.

OH yea I remember her. Thanks

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #605 on: December 18, 2008, 11:07:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Morning Blaze! Did you bring banana bread?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #606 on: December 18, 2008, 11:08:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Good Morning Blaze!

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: December 18, 2008, 11:08:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends !!  The last thing I watched late last night was Nancy Grace, and the last thing I heard her say before I feel asleep ( it was the midnight reshowing) was that an announcement was expected within the hour re: confirmation of these remains being Caylee... I have read a few pages back, and see nothing yet?
Any word this morning on when this might come?

Nope no word
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: December 18, 2008, 11:08:48 AM »

monken say's,,,
Mio, if it's not close to where they found her I don't know if it would be relevant with so many places using pavers. I just don't know. If we knew for sure there was a paver found with Caylee then it could possibly be matched, but I don't know when we'll know that info..

I agree monken, it is why I have just been waiting to see if le mentioned anything about pavers from their yard.  The area we found them in, is on the same road where  the guy claimed to have seen casey. so, I will wait, and see what comes about....mio
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #609 on: December 18, 2008, 11:10:11 AM »

Good morning again monkeys.  No coffe needed here.

I love it!  It's a must have holiday gift for all.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: December 18, 2008, 11:11:51 AM »

I don't think they found only one tooth, they are just saying that a tooth holds DNA pulp and can give them identification.  As for the the property owner, I do believe that is within his right, maybe he will make the defense pay for the privilege?

I have mixed feelings about this...on one hand I don't want Baez to continue whining that he has no access, so he can't interfere with the investigation... but one the other hand I want the owner to tell Baez to PISS OFF!! 
I might be the odd ball out here with my thinking, but I honestly hope that Baez does get to look at the scene.  Just think about it, if he does not get his chance, then come court time all he is going to do is b!tch and moan about how he was not privvy to all the information, he will complain that since he had no chance to re-examine the area he can not assure the court that the LE did their job right, he can nit-pic their case apart based on the fact that he had absolutely nothing to make a comparison to due to being unable to obtain access to the site itself.  He could make it all seem very one sided...and we all know how this ass loves to whine!
Let him have access, let him take some pieces of trees himself...I highly doubt that he will do a thurough investigation, maybe a little walk through with his "team", but judging by the photos, if something was there, the LE has it and is testing it.
I agree Dolce, let him look. There shouldn't be anything there for him to see or find, so let him look. Guaranteed they will "find" something wrong to complain about in court anyway. Atleast if they get to "see" the crime scene, they can't say "we weren't allowed access, it's unfair to our client, yada, yada, yada, waa, waa, waa". Give him one less thing to b!tch about!

From my understanding, they said "he'll get his chance ONCE THEY ARE DONE" but that's not good enough for Mr. Baez . I think no matter what, he's gonna nit pick and bi*ch and moan cuz he knows his client is GUILTY, period...

As long as the defense doesn't plant something and try to claim they found something at the site that supports the theory of someone else killing Caylee.  (I know that sounds silly and they probably wouldn't or couldn't do that, I just don't trust Bozo and his crew).
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: December 18, 2008, 11:11:53 AM »

or the Milsteads
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: December 18, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends !!  The last thing I watched late last night was Nancy Grace, and the last thing I heard her say before I feel asleep ( it was the midnight reshowing) was that an announcement was expected within the hour re: confirmation of these remains being Caylee... I have read a few pages back, and see nothing yet?
Any word this morning on when this might come?

I haven't seen anything yet.
O/T Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas in case I missed you posting later. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: December 18, 2008, 11:12:50 AM »

I think even if Baez is given access to the crime scene when the authorities are done, he will not go there - just like he caused such a ruckus over the tips and never went to go get them.  Besides, what exactly is the point of him going there?  Lets say he does find something that they missed - what would he do with it?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: December 18, 2008, 11:21:47 AM »

I love it!  It's a must have holiday gift for all.

WOW.   Does anyone remember how Cindy was hanging on Rob Dick that day at BP?  I thought that was a little inappropriate, also.   I can see hugging someone - but there's something about the way she does it that makes me go "hmmmm".
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: December 18, 2008, 11:23:11 AM »

That was more first thought when I saw that pic yesterday. Inappropriate to say the least.

Like Mother...like daughter.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: December 18, 2008, 11:24:16 AM »

O/T ... sort of. . . . I want to get this out before things get crazy in here if the news comes out today.......also my family is leaving Saturday for California..Disney land. It is something we always promised Our Heather that we would do and since she passed right before Christmas last year we thought this year was the best time to go and celebrate her life instead of sitting home dwelling in sadness. (So I wont be online as much the Holiday week.)

I want to take a minute to wish all of you a Blessed Holiday. You all have the biggest, warmest, most loving hearts I have ever known. Look how we have all banded together when this precious little girl went missing. Look how we have all cared for her, and prayed for her.
When ever any monkey has had troubles, or joys we share with each other, support one another. There is more caring in this cage than in so many peoples homes.

I know that I for one do not get a chance to email each one of you all the things I want to say...but know that you are all in my heart and prayers always.
(now I made myself cry)
Warm, loving hugs to you all !!
Cyndi
and if anyone needs to talk, or just wants to connect please feel free to reach me by our myspace.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: December 18, 2008, 11:25:02 AM »

<SNIPPED>

As long as the defense doesn't plant something and try to claim they found something at the site that supports the theory of someone else killing Caylee.  (I know that sounds silly and they probably wouldn't or couldn't do that, I just don't trust Bozo and his crew).

Just saying, if they did plant something, what could possibly plant that could make KC look innocent? I can't think of anything. It would also have to look like it had been out there for 6 months in the elements. Hope they wouldn't be that stupid. It would also look suspicious if they happen to find the ONLY thing out there that shows KC innocent. Good Luck to them if they even dare try to plant something.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: December 18, 2008, 11:28:33 AM »

"MY MOTHER WILL NEVER FORGIVE ME"

ROTFLMAO

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: December 18, 2008, 11:28:43 AM »

<SNIPPED>

Just saying, if they did plant something, what could possibly plant that could make KC look innocent? I can't think of anything. It would also have to look like it had been out there for 6 months in the elements. Hope they wouldn't be that stupid. It would also look suspicious if they happen to find the ONLY thing out there that shows KC innocent. Good Luck to them if they even dare try to plant something.

It would be almost impossible for them to plant something to make Casey look innocent as everything she has told them is a lie. They have nothing to work with.
JMO

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.