April 23, 2024, 04:27:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351133 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #620 on: December 18, 2008, 11:29:05 AM »

O/T ... sort of. . . . I want to get this out before things get crazy in here if the news comes out today.......also my family is leaving Saturday for California..Disney land. It is something we always promised Our Heather that we would do and since she passed right before Christmas last year we thought this year was the best time to go and celebrate her life instead of sitting home dwelling in sadness. (So I wont be online as much the Holiday week.)

I want to take a minute to wish all of you a Blessed Holiday. You all have the biggest, warmest, most loving hearts I have ever known. Look how we have all banded together when this precious little girl went missing. Look how we have all cared for her, and prayed for her.
When ever any monkey has had troubles, or joys we share with each other, support one another. There is more caring in this cage than in so many peoples homes.

I know that I for one do not get a chance to email each one of you all the things I want to say...but know that you are all in my heart and prayers always.
(now I made myself cry)
Warm, loving hugs to you all !!
Cyndi
and if anyone needs to talk, or just wants to connect please feel free to reach me by our myspace.

You've made me cry too!    Bless you Cyn and bless your wonderful family. What a great way to celebrate her life!! This is the most wonderful place and bless all the monkeys!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: December 18, 2008, 11:30:06 AM »

O/T ... sort of. . . . I want to get this out before things get crazy in here if the news comes out today.......also my family is leaving Saturday for California..Disney land. It is something we always promised Our Heather that we would do and since she passed right before Christmas last year we thought this year was the best time to go and celebrate her life instead of sitting home dwelling in sadness. (So I wont be online as much the Holiday week.)

I want to take a minute to wish all of you a Blessed Holiday. You all have the biggest, warmest, most loving hearts I have ever known. Look how we have all banded together when this precious little girl went missing. Look how we have all cared for her, and prayed for her.
When ever any monkey has had troubles, or joys we share with each other, support one another. There is more caring in this cage than in so many peoples homes.

I know that I for one do not get a chance to email each one of you all the things I want to say...but know that you are all in my heart and prayers always.
(now I made myself cry)
Cyndi
and if anyone needs to talk, or just wants to connect please feel free to reach me by our myspace.

Good Morning, Monkeys!!

Any News Yet??

Cyn... you will love Disneyland at this time of year!!  We go every year in December and it is beautiful!!  Heather will be looking down smiling upon you!! Make sure you stand by the designated areas at the end of night for the "snow" to fall... just beautiful!!  My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!! 

P.S.  dress warmly... we are having chilly temps right now... colder than usual...

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: December 18, 2008, 11:30:38 AM »

"MY MOTHER WILL NEVER FORGIVE ME"

rotflmao

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: December 18, 2008, 11:33:15 AM »

Good morning again monkeys.  No coffe needed here.

I love it!  It's a must have holiday gift for all.

Cindy should have three of these made into Christmas cards to send to all her friends.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #624 on: December 18, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: December 18, 2008, 11:34:04 AM »

(now I made myself cry)
Cyndi

Have a safe trip and a wonderful holiday!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: December 18, 2008, 11:34:40 AM »

<SNIPPED>

As long as the defense doesn't plant something and try to claim they found something at the site that supports the theory of someone else killing Caylee.  (I know that sounds silly and they probably wouldn't or couldn't do that, I just don't trust Bozo and his crew).

Just saying, if they did plant something, what could possibly plant that could make KC look innocent? I can't think of anything. It would also have to look like it had been out there for 6 months in the elements. Hope they wouldn't be that stupid. It would also look suspicious if they happen to find the ONLY thing out there that shows KC innocent. Good Luck to them if they even dare try to plant something.

It would be almost impossible for them to plant something to make Casey look innocent as everything she has told them is a lie. They have nothing to work with.
JMO

I agree!

RIP Sweet Puppy
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #627 on: December 18, 2008, 11:34:49 AM »

Cindy should have three of these made into Christmas cards to send to all her friends.

OMG CC~~

This is a keeper!!!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: December 18, 2008, 11:35:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Hello!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #629 on: December 18, 2008, 11:36:08 AM »

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #630 on: December 18, 2008, 11:36:18 AM »

Hiya SASSY~~

I've had the grandbaby since yesterday, anything new going on???? TIA Wink
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: December 18, 2008, 11:36:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Good morning, CharlieGirl!!  Hope you have a great day!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: December 18, 2008, 11:38:44 AM »

Morning, Monkeys

I have to go Christmas Shopping and I'll bet that is just when News will break 

It never fails!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #633 on: December 18, 2008, 11:38:45 AM »

Crazy "CayleeisAlive" ladies site:

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

Claims to be friends with the Anthony's.

Lisa
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #634 on: December 18, 2008, 11:39:55 AM »

So where do you think is the best place on the Internet to watch for breaking news of the remains identification?

I'm in Michigan, so there won't be anything on our regular news channels!

hey there boo! I'm in east lansing!

I usually watch Headline News on Cnn...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: December 18, 2008, 11:40:01 AM »

Hiya SASSY~~

I've had the grandbaby since yesterday, anything new going on???? TIA Wink

Awww.   I wanna grand baby!    I'm hoping my daughter (who's been trying) is going to surprise with with some good news for Christmas!!!

News -  Lee had to be subpeonaed for his fingerprints.   Took his lawyer with him to see LE yesterday.      Morgan plans to hold C&G in comtempt of court if they don't do the deposition for ZFG on Monday.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #636 on: December 18, 2008, 11:40:46 AM »

Morning, Monkeys

I have to go Christmas Shopping and I'll bet that is just when News will break 

It never fails!

GO! GET OUT OF HERE!!! Christmas waits for nobody!! We want the news now! We promise to tell you later!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #637 on: December 18, 2008, 11:40:50 AM »

(now I made myself cry)
Cyndi
Have a wonderful and safe trip. We always went to Disneyland at Christmas when the girls were small, since their birthdays are around Christmas.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #638 on: December 18, 2008, 11:41:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Good Mornin' Girl!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: December 18, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »

Crazy "CayleeisAlive" ladies site:

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

Claims to be friends with the Anthony's.

Lisa

If she is truly a friend of the Anthonys, she should be helping them understand and accept that Caylee is dead and Casey won't be coming home ever again.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.