April 24, 2024, 09:31:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351185 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: December 18, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »

I didn't stay on the chat but I saw someone say that Cindy was asking people to call in tips? The board was going pretty fast so I didn't catch it all, but a poster said that Cindy was recruiting her friends to call in tips of sightings....Hmmm. That sounds like a big no no! I wonder if any of these people will come foreword and testify. What in God's name was Cindy thinking??!!!!

Carmen
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:03 PM »

This may have already been mentioned, but isn't that also the last name of the lady who said she saw Caylee on the plane or something?  (Wray)
I thought that too but I looked at the docs and she was Wery instead of Wray. Just kind of another weird deal with this case. Wanda Denise Wery.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:11 PM »

This may have already been mentioned, but isn't that also the last name of the lady who said she saw Caylee on the plane or something?  (Wray)
Airport/dog breeder lady is Wanda Wery
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:19 PM »

"Joysangels: lp stole beads from the Anthonys and the woman bodyguard did too? there clowns"

I remember Cindy saying LP stole beads when the bag was pulled from the lake at Blanchard Park.  Sure seem worried about those beads.  It made me curious then, and more curious now....why would they worry so about beads?  My only conclusion is that those beads at the park could be tied into beads at the home and therefore the bag pulled out was planted?  My only other connection to beads is Malori Milstead.  Malori, daughter of renowned Kids Finder Network founder, Mr. Dennis Milstead, does bead work.

http://www.addbeads.com/page21.htm
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:39 PM »

OT ...

Remembering that this is the Christmas season, just a little fun on the front page with a lost of some of my favorite Christmas songs. Add yours as well to the comments on the FP. Always remember to keep a smile on your face, especially when so closely following cases like Caylee Anthony.

Caylee should have been able to have watched Christmas specials this year ... too bad her dysfunctional family cared less.

Favorite All Time Non-Religious Christmas Songs … TV Specials and Others

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/18/favorite-all-time-non-religious-christmas-songs-tv-specials-and-others/
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:55 PM »

These people are crazy

Among the lies Black is accusing the sheriff's office of telling are statements about clothing found with the child's remains and the implication that the area where they were discovered hadn't been searched before.

Black said EquuSearch volunteers were the only ones who hadn't previously scoured the wooded lot.

"When [police] started searching for that child, they went into that area several times — with dogs, with people. Not once, but several times," Black said. "It's kind of suspicious."

He suggested the bones might have been dumped there by the person Anthony says took her daughter.

"It seems like somebody may have been waiting ... somebody may have thought, they're done with that area, so let's dump it," Black said. "If that occurred, Miss Anthony was locked up all that time."

The defense is backing Anthony's claim that her daughter was kidnapped by a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez, a name police say is made up.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469545,00.html

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: December 18, 2008, 02:37:45 PM »

O/T...I am trying to change my avatar to the beautiful decorated bottle made for me but I can't remember how...help?

Carmen
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: December 18, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »

The Anthonys are a perfect example of quantum physics...what you put out into the universe is what you recieve....they are putting out crazy and they have attracted super crazy!!  I have never seen anything like this mess!

This Joy chick is just the cherry on the crazy sundae....I love the pic where she is holding the sign and you can tell she tried to curl her hair that day with a curling iron...Just what I would be thinking if I was earnestly searching for a missing child..."Let me bust out the Conair and put some mascara on just in case I should be photographed!"

nuts....roasted and salted mixed nuts....

Your assessment of the "nuts" is right on, but the truly frightening part is if the Anthonys are using these crazies to screw up the investigation. No wonder they are seeking immunity if they have been putting up loonies to call in sightings of Caylee and to make statements to the police that they witnessed things that are fake. Unreal! Most people would do anything WITHIN REASON for their children, but this falls way beyond that. These people, if this is true, are a criminal conspiracy, not a family...
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #868 on: December 18, 2008, 02:39:07 PM »

OT ...

Remembering that this is the Christmas season, just a little fun on the front page with a lost of some of my favorite Christmas songs. Add yours as well to the comments on the FP. Always remember to keep a smile on your face, especially when so closely following cases like Caylee Anthony.

Caylee should have been able to have watched Christmas specials this year ... too bad her dysfunctional family cared less.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/18/favorite-all-time-non-religious-christmas-songs-tv-specials-and-others/

Hello Red.  We haven't "met" but I wanted to say how much I love this site and I can't wait to check out the list of songs.  Happy Holidays!!

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: December 18, 2008, 02:39:24 PM »

I didn't stay on the chat but I saw someone say that Cindy was asking people to call in tips? The board was going pretty fast so I didn't catch it all, but a poster said that Cindy was recruiting her friends to call in tips of sightings....Hmmm. That sounds like a big no no! I wonder if any of these people will come foreword and testify. What in God's name was Cindy thinking??!!!!
I guess when LE gives the identity it should end this mess of her being alive. If you notice the "live" Caylee sightings have been on hold for a week.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #870 on: December 18, 2008, 02:41:28 PM »

Fox news said Joy is there everyday at the scene. I'm sure she keeps Cindy informed with all the news.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: December 18, 2008, 02:43:07 PM »

He is so theatrical, I wonder if Mr. Black is planning a movie?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #872 on: December 18, 2008, 02:43:11 PM »

OT ...

And to sit on Santa's knee, and tell him what she wants for Christmas.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: December 18, 2008, 02:43:17 PM »

The Anthonys are a perfect example of quantum physics...what you put out into the universe is what you recieve....they are putting out crazy and they have attracted super crazy!!  I have never seen anything like this mess!

This Joy chick is just the cherry on the crazy sundae....I love the pic where she is holding the sign and you can tell she tried to curl her hair that day with a curling iron...Just what I would be thinking if I was earnestly searching for a missing child..."Let me bust out the Conair and put some mascara on just in case I should be photographed!"

nuts....roasted and salted mixed nuts....

Your assessment of the "nuts" is right on, but the truly frightening part is if the Anthonys are using these crazies to screw up the investigation. No wonder they are seeking immunity if they have been putting up loonies to call in sightings of Caylee and to make statements to the police that they witnessed things that are fake. Unreal! Most people would do anything WITHIN REASON for their children, but this falls way beyond that. These people, if this is true, are a criminal conspiracy, not a family...

JodyO-

NO DOUBT that they are using these crazy folk to their advantage, but I have a feeling that they are not actively looking for these people.  Crazy just attracts crazy and then the two crazies together convince each other that it is everybody ELSE that is crazy!!!  I have seen it too many times!

These people just bolster C & G's belief that their behavior is normal....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: December 18, 2008, 02:44:35 PM »

O/T...I am trying to change my avatar to the beautiful decorated bottle made for me but I can't remember how...help?

All you have to do is copy the URL and paste it into the space in your profile where it says:

"I have my own pic"
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: December 18, 2008, 02:44:49 PM »

Good morning again monkeys.  No coffe needed here.

I love it!  It's a must have holiday gift for all.

Cindy should have three of these made into Christmas cards to send to all her friends.

OMG CC~~

This is a keeper!!!   
Cindy is doing desperate housewives next year-no scrip needed-the anthony are the gift that keeps giving-just when you think you saw and heard it all--they give you something new--I keep trying to pity them-because its horrible what happened to Caylee-cant they just stay inside the frigging house
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: December 18, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys,

I had to step out for a bit, but am now back... Any News Yet??[/
color]

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: December 18, 2008, 02:46:36 PM »

Have you seen the latest on Fox News site?   

Casey Anthony Defense Worried Police Are Tampering With Evidence, Accuse Cops of Lying

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469545,00.html

they are really pushing the wrong button....

It sounds to me as if the defense is feeling cornered and anxious by these findings.

Once Caylee's body was found, the defense has nothing else to hang their hat on (or should I say lie).

They have a client that cannot be trusted to tell the truth who has continually lied to police.

They have grandparents who have admitted providing conflicting statements (they lied).

There is now a body with most likely direct evidence ties to the Anthony home.

The defenses only chance is to hope that Mark Fuhrman was one of the detectives involved with the case and that Casey is a distant relative to OJ Simpson. Since those are both not the case and Jose Baez will never be confused with Johny Cochran who has since passed ... Casey in trouble no matter what expert they get.

Personally, if I were an expert I would not get within a mile of this case as it is what one calls a career breaker, and not for the good.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: December 18, 2008, 02:48:18 PM »

OT ...

Thanks, RED! And Merry Christmas to you and yours!

LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: December 18, 2008, 02:50:41 PM »

Did anyone see this a poem by Joy Wray

http://www.poetry.com/dotnet/P8711487/999/2/display.aspx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.