June 16, 2024, 03:26:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 356399 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: December 18, 2008, 05:08:49 AM »

hi clarice
wow, your post is thought prevoking.  Im way behind, just cant seem to catch up.  But, I thought that cindy had no idea, thus her 911 call, to me that sounded genuine.  I thought the myspace post was that casey had run off with caylee. 
quote "What I don't understand is all the landscaping that took place after the 3rd. Moving that bush was a major undertaking that made no sense whatsoever. Then they decided to pave the playhouse. Did Cindy know Caylee was once in the backyard and was moved? and was she desperate to find out where kc took her..."

I didnt realise about paving the playhouse and moving a bush.  But, im not as up to date with everything, we dont get news on this in Aus, and I cant download the videos cos of dialup.  But, that is def weird.

In my own personal opinion, I dont think cindy or george knew that casey killed caylee, but after that first 911 call,  I think casey told cindy and or lee everything.  Then, they began the big web spinning.  i also believe cindy got friends involved to help throw off the scent.  EG that wanda crackpot.  From the jail house convos, (I couldnt hear them) but read about them, seemed all too staged.  I believe George had no idea at the start, but then later he found out the truth.  I believe casey, or cindy and lee told him on caseys home detention, the night she was released into their custody.

I believe Casey premeditated the murder.  She was looking up "how to make chloroform", neck breaking, household weapons, and missing childrens cases.  It was no accident IMO.

These are just my opinions. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: December 18, 2008, 05:15:16 AM »

Go see what the Globe is saying now.
Good morning Charlie and all other early monkeys -- I saw that yesterday -- http://www.globemagazine.com/story/245  -- I will have to pick one up

ohhh what does it say Pooky?  I clicked the link, says page unavailable

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: December 18, 2008, 05:18:51 AM »

hi clarice
wow, your post is thought prevoking.  Im way behind, just cant seem to catch up.  But, I thought that cindy had no idea, thus her 911 call, to me that sounded genuine.  I thought the myspace post was that casey had run off with caylee. 
quote "What I don't understand is all the landscaping that took place after the 3rd. Moving that bush was a major undertaking that made no sense whatsoever. Then they decided to pave the playhouse. Did Cindy know Caylee was once in the backyard and was moved? and was she desperate to find out where kc took her..."

I didnt realise about paving the playhouse and moving a bush.  But, im not as up to date with everything, we dont get news on this in Aus, and I cant download the videos cos of dialup.  But, that is def weird.

In my own personal opinion, I dont think cindy or george knew that casey killed caylee, but after that first 911 call,  I think casey told cindy and or lee everything.  Then, they began the big web spinning.  i also believe cindy got friends involved to help throw off the scent.  EG that wanda crackpot.  From the jail house convos, (I couldnt hear them) but read about them, seemed all too staged.  I believe George had no idea at the start, but then later he found out the truth.  I believe casey, or cindy and lee told him on caseys home detention, the night she was released into their custody.

I believe Casey premeditated the murder.  She was looking up "how to make chloroform", neck breaking, household weapons, and missing childrens cases.  It was no accident IMO.

These are just my opinions. 

Lucinda:  I agree with you that her 911 call seemed genuine -- even early press talks Cindy indicates that Casey has done some things she needs to answer for.  By the time that Cindy posted the Myspace message, she had worked herself up into a frenzy.  I analyzed the calls back and forth between Cindy, the Anthony home and Casey.  By July 1 there is a frenetic activity to talk with Casey and I presume to try to get her to come home with Caylee.  Lee is very harsh with Casey at the jail and talks about telling the truth and not putting everyone through what she had put Cindy through in the last month.  I can't see George having anything to do with this death either.  He is an ex=cop and would have done something different with the body otherwise.  He also genuinely appears to be shaken up and truly loved Caylee -- cannot see him discarding her as a piece of trash.  I just don't see how any of them knew about Caylee before Casey came home from jail the first time.  From there, it appears they begin to re=write history. 
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: December 18, 2008, 05:18:57 AM »

You are probably correct. That goes with what most people are thinking and most are way smarter than I am.

Yes, they moved a huge hibiscus from the corner of the house and near the pool all the way to the back of the pool area.

I agree that it is most likely kc did this all by herself. I thought I would throw that out there as a kind of "thinking outside the box" theory. I think that Caylee was once in the backyard...maybe just the sandbox for a few hours or days.

But why would cindy cut off contact?....with all the calls kc made on the 16th to her mother, CA never returned any....oh, I guess people will say she was mad at her, but I think there is more to this. CA knows that kc is not capable of taking care of Caylee. kc could have been calling to let her know of an accident but Cindy did  not return any calls. I find this out of character for CA.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: December 18, 2008, 05:20:08 AM »

Good morning Charlie and all other early monkeys -- I saw that yesterday -- http://www.globemagazine.com/story/245  -- I will have to pick one up

It is a teaser to get us to but the magazine -- here is what was there

Caylee's Monster Mom over the Edge!

IN a chilling GLOBE exclusive, friends expose the shocking reason monster mom Casey Anthony snapped - and rip the lid off a secret witness' bombshell charges that could lead to the Orlando, Fla., party animal facing a murder rap in the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Our sources give the inside story that will break your heart - and make your blood run cold. Don't miss it!
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: December 18, 2008, 05:24:16 AM »

Hi Pooky Bear,
I think Cindy started rewriting history on the 17th. She told everyone that kc was taking a break from her job and going on a mini-vacation to "bond" with her child.

That was not true. That mislead LE. She did not know where either of them were but she did not return calls from kc till the end of June or beginning of July.

Why didn't she call the car in as stolen? She could have explained to the LE what was happening and they would have been glad to track it down? makes no sense.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: December 18, 2008, 05:24:59 AM »

You are probably correct. That goes with what most people are thinking and most are way smarter than I am.

Yes, they moved a huge hibiscus from the corner of the house and near the pool all the way to the back of the pool area.

I agree that it is most likely kc did this all by herself. I thought I would throw that out there as a kind of "thinking outside the box" theory. I think that Caylee was once in the backyard...maybe just the sandbox for a few hours or days.

But why would cindy cut off contact?....with all the calls kc made on the 16th to her mother, CA never returned any....oh, I guess people will say she was mad at her, but I think there is more to this. CA knows that kc is not capable of taking care of Caylee. kc could have been calling to let her know of an accident but Cindy did  not return any calls. I find this out of character for CA.

Don't negate your ideas -- we all have them and it helps us get to the truth -- I too think it is weird that all that yard work was done at this time. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: December 18, 2008, 05:31:17 AM »

Hi Pooky Bear,
I think Cindy started rewriting history on the 17th. She told everyone that kc was taking a break from her job and going on a mini-vacation to "bond" with her child.

That was not true. That mislead LE. She did not know where either of them were but she did not return calls from kc till the end of June or beginning of July.

Why didn't she call the car in as stolen? She could have explained to the LE what was happening and they would have been glad to track it down? makes no sense.

I personally think she was treading lightly -- they had fought and Cindy really did want Caylee but Casey had her so she was not going to do anything to upset Casey any longer.  Ny July 1 though Cindy had had enough and started calling all the time, sent Lee to look for Casey and also started getting paperwork from the bank to show that Casey had stolen money from her.  Cindy called Casey's friends and said she was a sociopath, etc.   In the interviews with the FBI, Cindy realizes that a lot of what Casey had told her was not the truth -- ie going to Jacksonville and conveys to them what she was told -- Cindy just really cannot grasp that Casey murdered her grand daughter and has tried to "help" her with some of her "little white lies" and not telling what she knows. This is all my opinion --
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: December 18, 2008, 05:33:14 AM »

Thanks Pooky for your kind words. I have been around since the beginning of Natalee's case. I have been posting elsewhere, sort of your sister site...

Hibiscus bushes that huge require manpower.....odd, to say the least.
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: December 18, 2008, 05:33:29 AM »

When I looked at it a few min. ago it said Caylee was tortured by Casey.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: December 18, 2008, 05:33:45 AM »

dont think you arent smart, none of us really know what happened, we are all ust throwing our thoughts out there, and your thoughts are very good.  You have actually made me think now, this quote from you:

now, that is something I never thought of.  I just thought Cindy was doing the tough love thing, but yes, she would really be concerned for caylee.  Unless, that social worker that she saw, (the one who was giving her advice about gaining custody of caylee)  Maybe, she told cindy that to exhaust all avenues, kick casey out, let her take responsibilty, then when she fails, custody would be easier for cindy to obtain.  Wow, i know when I type in here, whats in my head, doesnt come out exactly what im trying to say     

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: December 18, 2008, 05:34:20 AM »

Baez filed another motion late yesterday --

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

It is not known whether there will be another emergency motion hearing held, similar to Tuesday's when a judge denied the defense access to photographs and sketches of the crime scene where the remains of a child were found last week.

Also new in the case, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony says his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit that should happen on Monday.

Casey said she left her missing daughter Caylee with a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez in June. Authorities have not been able to determine this person exists. A local woman with the same name has filed a lawsuit against Casey, saying the publicity of the case and the use of her name has caused her to lose her job and be the victim of threats.

George and Cindy both spent time away from their home Wednesday and a few friends were seen stopping by their Hopespring Drive home. One person even dropped off food at their front door.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8097833&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: December 18, 2008, 05:37:24 AM »

Thanks Pooky for your kind words. I have been around since the beginning of Natalee's case. I have been posting elsewhere, sort of your sister site...

Hibiscus bushes that huge require manpower.....odd, to say the least.

I agree -- this is the weirdest case ever.  We are all trying to look at this logically and logic just doesn't fit sometimes. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: December 18, 2008, 05:38:19 AM »

It is a teaser to get us to but the magazine -- here is what was there

Caylee's Monster Mom over the Edge!

IN a chilling GLOBE exclusive, friends expose the shocking reason monster mom Casey Anthony snapped - and rip the lid off a secret witness' bombshell charges that could lead to the Orlando, Fla., party animal facing a murder rap in the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Our sources give the inside story that will break your heart - and make your blood run cold. Don't miss it!

tabliods isnt that mag?  Maybe they paid an ex friend some big bucks to spill some beans, but it wouldnt be anything that would jeopordise the case?  Still, im curious 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 18, 2008, 05:39:22 AM »

Casey and Cindy were trying to put together a line of bull in their visits.  I am sure of that.  For instance, Casey made a point of saying that she never had to take clothes over to Zanny's for Caylee because Zanny had all kinds of clothes, toys, etc. there.  Hmmm What kind of sitter has that?  A sitter may have some extra clothes or may ask the parents to bring an extra set of clothes for the child in case needed.  But a whole closet of clothes in different sizes?  Not too likely.  Do they plan to claim that whatever clothes are found with or on the body were not Caylee's but were put on her by Zanny?

Of course they are.

They probably will, but the many pictures of Caylee will show the truth. I think that pink thing in one of the pictures, was "Mama's" missing onesie. It's gonna be pretty hard to explain how or why the doll's clothes are in the grave, but the doll is in the car, don't you think? Normally the doll would go with the little girl and the clothes might not.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: December 18, 2008, 05:41:13 AM »

I agree with both of your posts, completely...but why did CA not be more pro-active in finding them? This has bugged me. She could have done a welfare check with the police searching for the car...she knows this. That is what has led me down the path of more sinister conclusions.

Do either of you happen to know what time the argument was? Kc was on the phone about 7 hrs that night with TL..starting at about 7:30pm...texting and finally talking in length at midnight. It could be possible that she killed Caylee after talking with TL or overdosed her earlier so she could talk to TL and not be bothered.
____

And it is nice to meet you Lucinda from AussieLand (my new favorite place) Someday we will have to discuss Michael Johns (hope you know him)...LOL
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 18, 2008, 05:42:56 AM »

George remembered an awful lot about that day...he was watching tv and recalls all about the show and at the same time he noticed what backpack Caylee had, that her hair was in a ponytail, what she was wearing down to the colors, and that Casey had on slacks and a blouse.  I can see noticing one thing maybe, but all of that?  Not too likely.

Again, I completely agree with you on this. Listen, my husband can barely remember what my son wears to preschool on the days HE dresses him--much less on the days I dress him (even when he's taken him to school and had a chance to see what I put him in) Excessive detail is a tell-tale sign of lying, if you ask me. I will give an exception for those who have proven to have such detailed memories about other things (like photographic memory or such) And I could also say that if it was a special day (B-day, holiday or such) one might notice little details. But everyday stuff, just seems a bit off. But, I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

But don't cops get some kind of special training in observation? Maybe he had that and it's hard to shut it off. But I'm betting he didn't see Caylee the 16th, but rather described instead what he saw her wearing on the 15th.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: December 18, 2008, 05:43:11 AM »

Casey and Cindy were trying to put together a line of bull in their visits.  I am sure of that.  For instance, Casey made a point of saying that she never had to take clothes over to Zanny's for Caylee because Zanny had all kinds of clothes, toys, etc. there.  Hmmm What kind of sitter has that?  A sitter may have some extra clothes or may ask the parents to bring an extra set of clothes for the child in case needed.  But a whole closet of clothes in different sizes?  Not too likely.  Do they plan to claim that whatever clothes are found with or on the body were not Caylee's but were put on her by Zanny?

Of course they are.

They probably will, but the many pictures of Caylee will show the truth. I think that pink thing in one of the pictures, was "Mama's" missing onesie. It's gonna be pretty hard to explain how or why the doll's clothes are in the grave, but the doll is in the car, don't you think? Normally the doll would go with the little girl and the clothes might not.

On NG last night, they said she was found with a bathing suit and dress (probably a coverup).  We have seen Caylee in one of the pictures in a yellow and white bathing suit so often.  I am wondering if that is what they saw and instantly recognized it. 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #358 on: December 18, 2008, 05:43:54 AM »

Of course they are.

FUZZBALL thats what i thnk too. i made a close comparison in the pictures. and the colors match up (between nanas clothes and yuri melichs pic)..imo

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 18, 2008, 05:48:07 AM »

I agree with both of your posts, completely...but why did CA not be more pro-active in finding them? This has bugged me. She could have done a welfare check with the police searching for the car...she knows this. That is what has led me down the path of more sinister conclusions.

Do either of you happen to know what time the argument was? Kc was on the phone about 7 hrs that night with TL..starting at about 7:30pm...texting and finally talking in length at midnight. It could be possible that she killed Caylee after talking with TL or overdosed her earlier so she could talk to TL and not be bothered.
____

And it is nice to meet you Lucinda from AussieLand (my new favorite place) Someday we will have to discuss Michael Johns (hope you know him)...LOL

I really don't know why she was not more proactive -- probably because she believed that her daughter would never hurt Caylee.  I agree that many things could have been done to find her --

As far as when the argument happened, I am not sure -- there is a call from Casey to Cindy's cell at 5:05 pm and another one at 7:10 pm -- maybe between that time or after 7 -- I need to go back and look at that more closely. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.