April 27, 2024, 10:02:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351322 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #400 on: December 18, 2008, 07:41:50 AM »

I don't know if this has been posted yet, however it has some great info in it!

Caylee Anthony case: WESH reports that FBI is testing tooth, hair found at crime scene; WFTV passes along Facebook tip
posted by halboedeker on Dec 17, 2008 6:26:01 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The FBI lab at Quantico is testing a tooth and hair found at the crime scene near the Anthony home, WESH-Channel 2 reported Wednesday.

Those were the most intriguing details in the latest television coverage on missing Caylee Anthony. Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with first-degree murder.

"The crime scene continues to give up more clues," WESH's Bob Kealing said. Kealing later reported that sources said clothing was inside the garbage bag that contained human remains found at the scene.

WESH and WKMG-Channel 6 highlighted that prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case had visited the crime scene Wednesday.

"Not only do these prosecutors want to know who the child is and how she died, they also want to determine exactly how long the body has been out in these woods," WKMG's Mike DeForest said. "Anticipating that Casey's attorneys could argue someone else disposed of the toddler after Casey was put in jail, a team of scientists ... [is] trying to pinpoint the day the child was dumped here."

WFTV-Channel 9 was reporting on a possible clue that a viewer brought to its attention. "A computer networking site might hold clues in the case against Casey," anchor Bob Opsahl said. "It might help determine where the duct tape came from that was found on the child's remains found near the Anthony home."

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich said an Ontario woman found information on Casey Anthony's Facebook page from late May. Amy Huizenga, a Casey friend, complained that Casey had lost her duct tape. Belich said the station had passed the information along to authorities.
Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said: "Obviously, this is something that they would look at."

Belich reported that investigators had found duct tape on the child's skull.

WKMG anchor Jacqueline London said the station would have "the shocking statement from attorney John Morgan" about Caylee's grandparents.

Yet WESH delivered it sooner.

Morgan is representing Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defaming her by citing her as Caylee's baby sitter. Morgan speculated that Casey Anthony's legal team will return to claims that the baby sitter took the toddler.

"They've decided to kick Zenaida Gonzalez one more time, but they're going to find out that they have kicked the wrong dog," Morgan told WESH.

Morgan is set to depose George and Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandparents, on Monday morning.

WESH talked to a woman who said she had photographic evidence there were no human remains when she looked in the woods to help Texas EquuSearch. Strangely enough, the same woman could be seen in another WESH report delivering food to the Anthony home. WESH's Kealing said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, wanted to talk to the woman after seeing the station's coverage. 
WESH also talked to Casey's pastor, Shane Stutzman. He told WESH that Casey needs all the help she can get and encouraged people to pray for her.

I tell you that woman is on the A's payroll!

Lisa
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: December 18, 2008, 07:42:13 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!!

Just saw this:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18306094/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It was one week ago when a utility employee discovered the remains of a child in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony.

Related Content: Video | Special Section 

The search for evidence hasn't stopped, and will continue on Thursday.
Investigators have shared more details about what they've found over the past week.

They said the bag holding the remains, including a skull and some bones, also contained clothing.

Authorities also said the body was dumped shortly after the slaying.

The crime scene has grown from about one-half of an acre to an acre.

Crime scene investigators said it's grown because they continue to find evidence related to the case.

It's evidence that could lead them to the victim's identity.

"As we make additional discoveries on the scene here, they will continue to provide that information, properly label it, sort through it, make sure it's returned to the medical examiner's office as well, and the medical examiner will take all of that information in its totality in order to ... make a determination as to not only gender but definitive identification of the individual," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary wouldn't say exactly when investigators will complete their work at the crime scene, but he said the investigation won't be rushed.

Bolded part was by me.  Sortly after the SLAYING???  Oh my!!
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: December 18, 2008, 07:45:29 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28277840/

Is this the same guy that was hugging crazy cindy yesterday??

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #403 on: December 18, 2008, 07:46:57 AM »

From the Ant's blog this morning:

Search for Caylee Updates - Thursday, December 18th
Current mood:  hopeful

Website(s)
The www.helpfindcaylee.com website has crashed two times in three days and we are working hard to get it back up and running.  The server was not big enough to handle the traffic, we should have it updated and back on by Friday.

Media & Legal Counsel
Michelle Bart stepped down as the spokesperson on Sunday to allow the new attorney Brad Conway to serve as both as the legal counsel and spoksperson.  Michelle and Brad are continuing to work together in an effort to represent George and Cindy Anthony's best interest in the serch for Caylee Marie.

Media inquiries - Brad Conway - (407) 246-0803
Other requests and questions -Michelle A. Bart - (626) 644-3472

Caylee Tips:
cayleetips@yahoo.com

From Pastor Shane:
On December 16, I went to visit Casey Anthony in Orange County Jail. 
I have no intention in talking about the findings on Suburban or
anything related to that part of the case.  My role is to be a pastor
to the people of Eastside Baptist Church, which includes the Anthony
family, and others who need Christ in Orlando.  I appreciate the fact
that many of the media outlets are seeking a story.  I am a pastor who
is willing to help people learn about the greatest story ever told-
Christianity.   My purpose in visiting Casey is to help her in this
area of her life ONLY.  As a pastor, I am willing to do that for every
person, that God places in my path.

God Bless You
Dr. Shane Stutzman

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: December 18, 2008, 07:47:14 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!!

Just saw this:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18306094/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It was one week ago when a utility employee discovered the remains of a child in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony.

Related Content: Video | Special Section 

The search for evidence hasn't stopped, and will continue on Thursday.
Investigators have shared more details about what they've found over the past week.

They said the bag holding the remains, including a skull and some bones, also contained clothing.

Authorities also said the body was dumped shortly after the slaying.

The crime scene has grown from about one-half of an acre to an acre.

Crime scene investigators said it's grown because they continue to find evidence related to the case.

It's evidence that could lead them to the victim's identity.

"As we make additional discoveries on the scene here, they will continue to provide that information, properly label it, sort through it, make sure it's returned to the medical examiner's office as well, and the medical examiner will take all of that information in its totality in order to ... make a determination as to not only gender but definitive identification of the individual," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary wouldn't say exactly when investigators will complete their work at the crime scene, but he said the investigation won't be rushed.

Bolded part was by me.  Sortly after the SLAYING???  Oh my!!

I meant, I bolded that part - it was in the article.   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: December 18, 2008, 07:51:17 AM »

I don't think LP has been speaking from any leaks. I think he comes up with his own theories because he has been around this work a long time and his mind seems to turning all the time. He is on the scene as most spectators right now.

The R Grunde info on Dennis M..I think he has the last name wrong but I don't think Nejame would have stooped to have him out there at BP causing the scene he did and drinking beer. If he was sent there to observe that is another thing.

The female that keeps showing up I think it is right...she works for defense or knows the A's. And I am sure there are plenty of them out at the scene this week listening and watching everything going on. I bet LP recognizes her since she is around alot.

As to the A's and charges...I think if they did anything to coverup details on this case such as information that could have ended it sooner then yes....file charges. To late for immunity. Body found. I realize they are grieving grandparents but you know what? They have had a headstart on their grieving. The rest of the world has felt it but just held back until now and fallen in love with this little angel. I hope the DNA results are announced today so we can start the process really knowing it is her.
If this was an accident which I don't believe it was...too much premeditation evidence...there is no good reason to hide the body in a trunk then trash bag and then dump like it is nothing more than garbage. It is just disrespectful. My daughter has had more respect for her fish which we buried in our yard and had a ceremony for along with hamsters, bird, cats and dogs.

Ok...now for another cup of coffee.

Oh....the duct tape. The post was a strange thing for a young person to be so interested in their duct tape.
For one thing it is cheap to buy.  I was raised to always have 2 things at my house and everything would be alright. One is duct tape and the other is WD40.

I agree with you on LP and duct tapa and WD40 LMAO.

Isn't the lady the one who was with the cowboy that was sitting on the couch with Tim, NeJame and another man (James Copenhaver?) in a news piece about donations? 

The R Grunde info on Dennis M..I think he has the last name wrong but I don't think Nejame would have stooped to have him out there at BP causing the scene he did and drinking beer. If he was sent there to observe that is another thing.
I am lost here.  Can you refresh my memory about R Grunde info on Dennis M?  Who got what last name wrong? 
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: December 18, 2008, 07:51:19 AM »

From the Ant's blog this morning:

Search for Caylee Updates - Thursday, December 18th
Current mood:  hopeful

Hopeful for what???? I don't think it's going to get better!

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: December 18, 2008, 07:51:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I just saw here and at W/S, about the woman claiming to have pictures showing that there was no body in the area behind the A's home during a TES search.  She is definitely the whacked-out woman who was at BP park the day of the prayer service.  She was with the weird cowboy dude.  I don't know why Baez wants to talk to her, since she can be easily discredited. 

Lisa
Did Tim make a statement concerning this.  Did they search this area when it was dry.  I re call Tim saying it was under water.  Did LE search this area.  I would hate for some crack Pot to screw up this case.  Why did she take the picture in the first place-if nothing was there.  Who takes a picture of nothing
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #408 on: December 18, 2008, 07:52:38 AM »

John Walsh: Casey Anthony 'Guilty'

Posted by ExtraTV Staff on December 17, 2008 2:22 PM

Yesterday, John Walsh finally found closure when Ottis Toole was named the killer of his son Adam Walsh. "This is going to be the best Christmas in 27 years... and Adam will be right there with us. He's always been our angel and this will be a great Christmas." The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children advocate is going on the record with "Extra" about other missing people.

The "America's Most Wanted" host says he believes 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's mother Casey is guilty of the child's murder. "That mother in Florida... I've said it from the beginning. My opinion, she murdered her child and that people would be lucky if they ever found her body. Now I think they have. Now they can prosecute her."

Walsh also helped with the search for Natalee Holloway. "I believe Natalee Holloway is dead and I hope they recover her remains so that they can put her to rest... and I hope that they get justice. I think those three young men in Aruba got away with the murder."

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: December 18, 2008, 07:53:35 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28277840/

Is this the same guy that was hugging crazy cindy yesterday??

No, wasn't him
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: December 18, 2008, 07:54:37 AM »

No matter how bad things were, I just cannot see not talking to my daughter-in-law or checking on my grandbaby.  They do not live with me but I babysit her 5 days a week and miss her on weekends.  It's like they become a part of you, like your own children were.  Even if I were mad at her and using tough love, it would kill me to not check on the baby........ especially if the mom was young and irresponsible.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: December 18, 2008, 07:58:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Nacy Grace Transcripts.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/17/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: December 18, 2008, 08:05:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Nacy Grace Transcripts.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/17/ng.01.html

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, the clothing, according to my understanding, was a small swimsuit and part of a dress. Now, one of the other things that`s happened is the little critters have gotten in there and they`ve torn the bag. They`ve taken the little bones and everything and scattered them over an area that`s probably three quarter of an acre to an acre.

humm
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: December 18, 2008, 08:08:09 AM »

Hi Monkeys.

I'm behind in my reading, now.    But, my husband did get good results from his doctor -  doesn't have to go back to for another six months.  (he was treated for prostate cancer earlier this year).

The Today Show just had a small segment on the "Dream Team".   Pisses me off that these scumbags won't tell who is paying them.   Why does Casey deserve this defense team?   I know...   money, money, money.    But, it still gets to me.   I hope they all rot in hell.    Where is the justice for Caylee?   How can they live with themselves?  grrrr.

If they get Casey off, what then?    The dream team will be even more famous and rich, and hopefully, someone beats the crap out of Casey in a back alley - or puts duct tape her mouth and nose so she suffocates.

Any more on Lee?   Can't believe he wouldn't give his fingerprints without a subpeona.  I hope the whole bunch goes to jail.   No immunity for them.    I don't want them to be able to cash in on this story.     RIP Caylee.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: December 18, 2008, 08:08:24 AM »

Carlos P Conference

Talked briefly about the lady with photos, timing release of information among other things.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: December 18, 2008, 08:09:17 AM »

I caught a post a couple pages back about how odd it was that Caylee's doll's name was Momma.  It made me remember.. with some embarrassment.. that my first doll's name was Cindy.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: December 18, 2008, 08:10:23 AM »

Gooooood Morning Monkeys! I am way behind, I only just got over here from the previous thread! Was wrapping some gifts early this morning while the littlest one was still asleep! So just trying to catch up now. Anything new since last night, I did see the story from WESH. Anything else, any idea if the identity will be announced today? Anyone? Anyone? TIA Monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: December 18, 2008, 08:15:58 AM »

I caught a post a couple pages back about how odd it was that Caylee's doll's name was Momma.  It made me remember.. with some embarrassment.. that my first doll's name was Cindy.   

It's ok anothermonkey, you didn't know! Besides, there's probably alot more "good" Cindy's out there that your doll could be named after. Maybe it was a Cindy Brady doll? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: December 18, 2008, 08:19:41 AM »

It's ok anothermonkey, you didn't know! Besides, there's probably alot more "good" Cindy's out there that your doll could be named after. Maybe it was a Cindy Brady doll? 
   or Cindy Crawford. LMAO  (but she was 8 when I was born.  So.. probably not her.  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: December 18, 2008, 08:20:17 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.