April 27, 2024, 10:09:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351323 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: December 18, 2008, 09:13:04 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I fell asleep early last night and missed NG.  Does anyone know if they are going to announce the DNA results today?
Wesley, I am reading back and forth from last night and this morning.  From what I am understanding it seems that release of results could happen at any time.  FBI has come in and now the reporters are just awaiting a presser with the release and/or verification of the remains.

...could they possibly already know??

We know the "family" will be notified first, does anyone happen to know if anyone (detective, fbi, m.e.) has been to the "families" home yet? Just wondering if anyone heard anything about that.

I don't know deja, that's what I'm wondering. Just haven't heard anything about anyone visiting the family, and I know they will be notified first. With all the media outside there house, I would have thought one of them would have spotted them getting a "visit" and reported it. But, not positive it will happen that way. Just wondering.
Maybe therir attorney has requested he be contacted so he can tell them? That wouldn't look so strange if he made a visit to them than the LE. Or maybe he would contact their pastor to visit at the house which again wouldn't draw as much attention.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #481 on: December 18, 2008, 09:14:34 AM »

Time for me to run...ya'll have a great day..and please don't post too much, at least until after three o'clock 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: December 18, 2008, 09:15:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I just saw here and at W/S, about the woman claiming to have pictures showing that there was no body in the area behind the A's home during a TES search.  She is definitely the whacked-out woman who was at BP park the day of the prayer service.  She was with the weird cowboy dude.  I don't know why Baez wants to talk to her, since she can be easily discredited. 

Lisa
Did Tim make a statement concerning this.  Did they search this area when it was dry.  I re call Tim saying it was under water.  Did LE search this area.  I would hate for some crack Pot to screw up this case.  Why did she take the picture in the first place-if nothing was there.  Who takes a picture of nothing

A poster at W/S by the name of Friday who knows Tim called him.  He was pissed off.  She claims she was with TES when they searched the area.  But, the first time TES ever came to search was after Fay.

Lisa

She is just some Casey friend wannabe who bought a TES T-Shirt and now claims to be "with TES", like she's fricking employed by them. She is a nutcase. But now this nutcase has made an official statement to FBI and her problems have just begun. You don't lie to the FBI and back track later. She will be in deep doo-doo!

You don't lie to the FBI and back track later.
The Anthony's have.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: December 18, 2008, 09:16:21 AM »

I'm posting like crazy so forgive my spelling errors..no time for spell check

My wife wants to drag bring me out Christmas shopping, so I'm not going to be able tp participate in the Monkey Business until later..  at least the kids get home at three so we don't have to be gone all day 

Do not attempt the Banned button Sea Searcher.It doesn't work on spouses. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: December 18, 2008, 09:16:33 AM »

Good morning friends!! We're still waiting on the announcement, i see....

Anything new today? I have been up since 6....getting kids off to school, etc....First time I had the chance to log on!

"God dont like ugly"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: December 18, 2008, 09:16:56 AM »

My wife wants to drag bring me out Christmas shopping, so I'm not going to be able tp participate in the Monkey Business until later..  at least the kids get home at three so we don't have to be gone all day 

I have to do the same, and with my 3 year old grand daughter who never stops moving!!  I'll be in & out too!

I know how you feel...my daughter is almost two and she's really got the feel of her running shoes...and malls are such nice wide open spaces..in her eyes 

I thought mine was bad at 2; just wait till she hits 3, OMG!! I can't keep up, it's impossible! It takes 2 of us just to have enough eyes on her!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: December 18, 2008, 09:18:15 AM »

Seems line another weird request from JB. Some of the vegetation that has been removed has probably just been in the way and nothing to do with the findings. They would only destroy those cuttings and not evidence cuttings so I am just thinking he is wasting the courts time. There are other crimes and cases to be heard and the system is tired of his requests. I bet as a child he would get upset if he didn't have his hands on every toy. I have been around kids like that...wow..they grow up just the same.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: December 18, 2008, 09:18:23 AM »

I said this yesterday but I will say it again in response to the tooth and skull question....

I am looking for documentation to back it up at the moment but I think the skull was sent to the FBI (due to the sensitive nature of the tape, etc.)  If that is the case, then they would send any teeth found since to match them with the skull.

Okay, Thanks! And did we ever find out if this was the silver duct tape or the black gaffer tape? I swear in the south I've never heard of gaffer tape & we use duct tape all the time!

Monken,I'm with you.You can use that tape for just about anything. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #488 on: December 18, 2008, 09:19:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I just saw here and at W/S, about the woman claiming to have pictures showing that there was no body in the area behind the A's home during a TES search.  She is definitely the whacked-out woman who was at BP park the day of the prayer service.  She was with the weird cowboy dude.  I don't know why Baez wants to talk to her, since she can be easily discredited. 

Lisa
Did Tim make a statement concerning this.  Did they search this area when it was dry.  I re call Tim saying it was under water.  Did LE search this area.  I would hate for some crack Pot to screw up this case.  Why did she take the picture in the first place-if nothing was there.  Who takes a picture of nothing

A poster at W/S by the name of Friday who knows Tim called him.  He was pissed off.  She claims she was with TES when they searched the area.  But, the first time TES ever came to search was after Fay.

Lisa

She is just some Casey friend wannabe who bought a TES T-Shirt and now claims to be "with TES", like she's fricking employed by them. She is a nutcase. But now this nutcase has made an official statement to FBI and her problems have just begun. You don't lie to the FBI and back track later. She will be in deep doo-doo!

You don't lie to the FBI and back track later.
The Anthony's have.

I know!! That's why I think the Ant's have gotten their own individual lawyers!! Time to pay the piper! If they let the Ant's get away with obstructing justice in this fashion, the next case will be worse and the people/lawyers will be quoting the fact that the Ant's did it and weren't prosecuted.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: December 18, 2008, 09:19:12 AM »

DR PHIL COVERING CAYLEE CASE

"God dont like ugly"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: December 18, 2008, 09:19:22 AM »

I have to do the same, and with my 3 year old grand daughter who never stops moving!!  I'll be in & out too!

I know how you feel...my daughter is almost two and she's really got the feel of her running shoes...and malls are such nice wide open spaces..in her eyes 

I thought mine was bad at 2; just wait till she hits 3, OMG!! I can't keep up, it's impossible! It takes 2 of us just to have enough eyes on her!!! 

I know...I have four of them 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: December 18, 2008, 09:20:16 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I fell asleep early last night and missed NG.  Does anyone know if they are going to announce the DNA results today?
Wesley, I am reading back and forth from last night and this morning.  From what I am understanding it seems that release of results could happen at any time.  FBI has come in and now the reporters are just awaiting a presser with the release and/or verification of the remains.

We know the "family" will be notified first, does anyone happen to know if anyone (detective, fbi, m.e.) has been to the "families" home yet? Just wondering if anyone heard anything about that.

On one news report yesterday (don't have a link and don't remember which one) it was say that Casey would be notified as the parent and it was possible grandparents could be notified as a courtesy, but it was not a requirement.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: December 18, 2008, 09:20:18 AM »

Do not attempt the Banned button Sea Searcher.It doesn't work on spouses. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #493 on: December 18, 2008, 09:20:52 AM »

Good morning friends!! We're still waiting on the announcement, i see....

Anything new today? I have been up since 6....getting kids off to school, etc....First time I had the chance to log on!
It has been confirmed to the media by LE that clothing was found within the bag with the remains.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: December 18, 2008, 09:21:08 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new...and for Dolce's future little monkeys!!  I see no announcement yet.  I really have to laugh at BJ's new motion..............I wonder when  Judge Strickland is gonna rip him a new one for wasting the court's time

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: December 18, 2008, 09:21:26 AM »

I don't think they found only one tooth, they are just saying that a tooth holds DNA pulp and can give them identification.  As for the the property owner, I do believe that is within his right, maybe he will make the defense pay for the privilege?

I have mixed feelings about this...on one hand I don't want Baez to continue whining that he has no access, so he can't interfere with the investigation... but one the other hand I want the owner to tell Baez to PISS OFF!! 
I might be the odd ball out here with my thinking, but I honestly hope that Baez does get to look at the scene.  Just think about it, if he does not get his chance, then come court time all he is going to do is b!tch and moan about how he was not privvy to all the information, he will complain that since he had no chance to re-examine the area he can not assure the court that the LE did their job right, he can nit-pic their case apart based on the fact that he had absolutely nothing to make a comparison to due to being unable to obtain access to the site itself.  He could make it all seem very one sided...and we all know how this ass loves to whine!
Let him have access, let him take some pieces of trees himself...I highly doubt that he will do a thurough investigation, maybe a little walk through with his "team", but judging by the photos, if something was there, the LE has it and is testing it.

I totally agree with you Dolce..that's the logical hand. Like the tips cd that LE made for him and he never picked up..I suspect he won't even walk through it..
But I have a great visual in my head of the owner coming out with a big hammer and telling Baez to "Get the He** off my property" 

ROFLMAO 

~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: December 18, 2008, 09:21:34 AM »

I know...I have four of them 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: December 18, 2008, 09:21:41 AM »

What do you think they mean when they say-"Casey will consume our life with conflict"  do you think thye mean she has been driving us nuts since the day she born-but we love her
I think that its a nice way of saying "Casey has gone and thrown us under the bus again."  The last known fight that we know of was where Cindy had to confront Casey in regards to the theft of money from Cindy's own mother.  Casey was always putting them in a bad spot it seems.  I think this is there way of saying "Hey she screws us over, but eh we still love the kid".....talk about being somebodies b!tch.  (Hopefully Casey will be Bertha's b!tch here soon)
  I agree    thanks for posting that release first time i have seen it

Here is the full statement:
Statement from George and Cindy Anthony
bconwaylaw.com - December 16, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. / The following is a statement from George and Cindy Anthony, parents of Casey Anthony, and grandparents of Caylee Anthony. 

"Cindy and I want to take this opportunity to ask the public to respect our privacy.  We appreciate the support and prayers that have been given by those that understand what we are going through.  Based on recent developments we are realistic but continue to hope and pray that these remains are not those of our precious granddaughter Caylee Marie.  At this time, we are waiting for a positive identification of the remains.  In the event that these are not the remains of Caylee our hearts and prayers go out to the family who will bear the tragic loss of their own young child.  We are asking the media and public to respect our privacy at this very difficult time.  The last six months have been the hardest six months of our lives and we understand that the ongoing investigation and prosecution of our daughter, Casey, will consume our lives with conflict.  Our hearts and prayers go out to every family who has lost a child under any circumstances.  In the event that this is not Caylee we will immediately continue to search for our beloved granddaughter.  Please respect our privacy and understand that we will not be making any public statements or appearances in the near future.  We would ask you to continue your prayers for Caylee and all other missing children.

I wondered about that statement myself. I thought maybe the conflict was between G & C as G has been trying ?? to tell the truth and C wouldn't let him.  JMO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: December 18, 2008, 09:22:23 AM »

I said this yesterday but I will say it again in response to the tooth and skull question....

I am looking for documentation to back it up at the moment but I think the skull was sent to the FBI (due to the sensitive nature of the tape, etc.)  If that is the case, then they would send any teeth found since to match them with the skull.

Okay, Thanks! And did we ever find out if this was the silver duct tape or the black gaffer tape? I swear in the south I've never heard of gaffer tape & we use duct tape all the time!

Monken,I'm with you.You can use that tape for just about anything. 

I know!! 

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: December 18, 2008, 09:22:49 AM »

Seems line another weird request from JB. Some of the vegetation that has been removed has probably just been in the way and nothing to do with the findings. They would only destroy those cuttings and not evidence cuttings so I am just thinking he is wasting the courts time. There are other crimes and cases to be heard and the system is tired of his requests. I bet as a child he would get upset if he didn't have his hands on every toy. I have been around kids like that...wow..they grow up just the same.

I'd love for them to take all they stuff and dump it at his office front door

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.