April 23, 2024, 06:01:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 351108 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: December 18, 2008, 03:27:41 PM »

M Bart is saying on Dr. Phil she will never leave thier side.  They believe that hope is alive they still believe Caylee is alive.  Someday they will bring her home.   

Michelle Bart is the former spokesperson for Caylee Anthony’s grandparents, George and Cindy. She says they are like family to her and still have hopes that Caylee is alive.

“You say that you were the spokesperson for them. What happened? Why are you no longer in that role?” Dr. Phil asks her.

“I chose to step down on Sunday evening and let their legal counsel, their new attorney, Brad Conway, step into that role. You can’t have two spokespersons trying to convey a message to the public when you have one family that’s going through this turmoil,” Michelle says. “I’m still here. I have not left their side. I will not leave their side. And I’m actually working alongside Brad in order to make sure the message that the Anthonys want to convey is clearly stated and there are no fabrications in anything that we have to say regarding Caylee.”

“What is that message?” Dr. Phil asks.

“We believe that hope is still alive. Until somebody proves otherwise, we’re going to continue to believe that Caylee Marie is still with us,” she says. “We have to continue to hope that some day we’ll be able to bring her home safely.”

http://drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/4870/?id=4870&showID=1194
wow I am impressed -you sure can type-I will leave the update up to you
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #941 on: December 18, 2008, 03:27:55 PM »

Please please tell me we had a wonderfuil monkey getting screen shots in there of her saying her hubby was pi for Ants and all... please??

LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: December 18, 2008, 03:27:57 PM »

((edit))

Have any of you seen this  what ever you do DONT post picture here  Very X rated so called pictures of Casey

O M G   
this same pic caused a stir on SM a few weeks ago!    where are the other 1199?

Im pretty new here but I too am curious about the other 1199.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 03:36:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: December 18, 2008, 03:28:33 PM »

I accidentally came up with a new nickname for Papa Joe.  Boy George!!

I like the Spindy nickname for Cindy.  It suits her perfectly.  She really thought she could spin things to her satisfaction and micromanage the case.

She and Boy George had better wake up and smell the coffee.  The only real chance the defense has to get Casey off or generate sympathy for her is to go after them and Lee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #944 on: December 18, 2008, 03:28:41 PM »

This is really an extraordinary opportunity for the public to experience and see first hand the making of psychopathic murderer.  This will become a valuable case study for textbooks and professionals in many fields.  It is also very preturbing at the same time.  Here we have a locked up human being whose every movement and commissary purchase being made public for all to see and scrutinize/evaluate - like an animal locked up in a cage at the zoo.  If you come right down to it, it is so sad that there are certain acts/deeds that are so uncomprehensible that one must look away in horror or behave in other means to cope with inexplanable behavior - I may make jokes, but that is my coping mechanism.  I just wish this whole story would end soon. 

Do No Evil 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: December 18, 2008, 03:32:43 PM »

I wonder when this episode of Dr Phil was recorded. Seems outdated.

I think it was recorded before Caylee was found.

Thursday - December 18, 2008

Behind the Headlines: Caylee Anthony
Since her disappearance in July 2008, Caylee Anthony's image has been splashed across magazine covers and TV screens in an effort to find the missing 3-year-old. America has been riveted by the bizarre twists and turns of this case, including reports of suspicious behavior of the child’s mother, Casey. Despite her continued claims of innocence, Casey was charged with Caylee’s murder. Now, the latest developments in this case may finally solve the mystery, as the skeletal remains of a small child were found within a mile of the child’s grandparent’s house, where she often resided with her mother. While a positive identification has yet to be made, investigators searched the home of Caylee’s grandparents, and according to police, recovered additional evidence that may lead to a resolution. Dr. Phil and his panel of experts probe into a case that has captivated millions.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

this is recent they talked about the remains of Caylee
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: December 18, 2008, 03:33:10 PM »

M Bart is saying on Dr. Phil she will never leave thier side.  They believe that hope is alive they still believe Caylee is alive.  Someday they will bring her home.   

Michelle Bart is the former spokesperson for Caylee Anthony’s grandparents, George and Cindy. She says they are like family to her and still have hopes that Caylee is alive.

“You say that you were the spokesperson for them. What happened? Why are you no longer in that role?” Dr. Phil asks her.

“I chose to step down on Sunday evening and let their legal counsel, their new attorney, Brad Conway, step into that role. You can’t have two spokespersons trying to convey a message to the public when you have one family that’s going through this turmoil,” Michelle says. “I’m still here. I have not left their side. I will not leave their side. And I’m actually working alongside Brad in order to make sure the message that the Anthonys want to convey is clearly stated and there are no fabrications in anything that we have to say regarding Caylee.”

“What is that message?” Dr. Phil asks.

“We believe that hope is still alive. Until somebody proves otherwise, we’re going to continue to believe that Caylee Marie is still with us,” she says. “We have to continue to hope that some day we’ll be able to bring her home safely.”

http://drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/4870/?id=4870&showID=1194
wow I am impressed -you sure can type-I will leave the update up to you

I didn't type it, I copied and pasted off Dr Phil's website.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #947 on: December 18, 2008, 03:34:30 PM »

Please please tell me we had a wonderfuil monkey getting screen shots in there of her saying her hubby was pi for Ants and all... please??

I don't have a screen shot, but I was at the chat for awhile.  Joy claims that her husband is friends with Dominic Casey, the Anthony's Private Investigator.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #948 on: December 18, 2008, 03:34:52 PM »

I guess Cindy wasn't groping Richard Grund yesterday.  Here are a few more

http://www.mctcampus.com/search/preview.htm?doc=KRT%2Fkrtphotoslive%2Fdocs%2F335%2F334

http://www.mctcampus.com/search/preview.htm?doc=KRT%2Fkrtphotoslive%2Fdocs%2F335%2F332

Sorry if you all knew this already:)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 18, 2008, 03:35:17 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted already.. it's from WESH tv

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It was one week ago when a utility employee discovered the remains of a child in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony.

The search for evidence hasn't stopped, and continued on Thursday.

Investigators have shared more details about what they've found over the past week.

They said the bag holding the remains, including a skull and some bones, also contained clothing.

Authorities also said the body was dumped shortly after the slaying.

The crime scene has grown from about one-half of an acre to an acre.

Crime scene investigators said it's grown because they continue to find evidence related to the case.

It's evidence that could lead them to the victim's identity.

"As we make additional discoveries on the scene here, they will continue to provide that information, properly label it, sort through it, make sure it's returned to the medical examiner's office as well, and the medical examiner will take all of that information in its totality in order to ... make a determination as to not only gender but definitive identification of the individual," Orange County Sheriff's Office Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary wouldn't say exactly when investigators will complete their work at the crime scene, but he said the investigation won't be rushed.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: December 18, 2008, 03:36:01 PM »

Please tell me you are kidding?
   I wish I could but I am not
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: December 18, 2008, 03:36:01 PM »

RicksWife: Joy... I want to ask one more question.. if these are Caylees remains ..who do you think killed her?
Joyangels:   no comment
RicksWife: Joy....in regards to Caylee...... did you know her ?
Joyangels:  yes
RicksWife: did you ever spend time with her ?
RicksWife: did you ever meet her babysitter ?
Joyangels:  my children are home from school sorry this is all the time i have here...THIS IS FOR CAYLEE<STAY AN TALK ABOUT CAYLEE OR LEAVE     

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #952 on: December 18, 2008, 03:36:55 PM »

Joy Wray: mother, supporter, missing child advocate, carjacking victim, poet laureate, expert sign maker, photogenic beauty, crime solver, and out of her ever loving mind.....

add "potty mouth"
she used the one word forbidden in my house....I will not type it but it's the "C" word.....she called someone that  on her site this afternoon.....she claims to be a Christian

"Crabby"?

Do No Evil 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #953 on: December 18, 2008, 03:37:24 PM »

I wonder when this episode of Dr Phil was recorded. Seems outdated.

I think it was recorded before Caylee was found.

Thursday - December 18, 2008

Behind the Headlines: Caylee Anthony
Since her disappearance in July 2008, Caylee Anthony's image has been splashed across magazine covers and TV screens in an effort to find the missing 3-year-old. America has been riveted by the bizarre twists and turns of this case, including reports of suspicious behavior of the child’s mother, Casey. Despite her continued claims of innocence, Casey was charged with Caylee’s murder. Now, the latest developments in this case may finally solve the mystery, as the skeletal remains of a small child were found within a mile of the child’s grandparent’s house, where she often resided with her mother. While a positive identification has yet to be made, investigators searched the home of Caylee’s grandparents, and according to police, recovered additional evidence that may lead to a resolution. Dr. Phil and his panel of experts probe into a case that has captivated millions.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

this is recent they talked about the remains of Caylee

I feel like Dr. Phil is the Marty McFly sitting in the back of the classroom being educated on this case..."Hello, McFly!"  IMO, he needs to leave the commentary on this case to the Big Girls:  Nancy, Jane, and Greta.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #954 on: December 18, 2008, 03:37:24 PM »

RicksWife: Joy... I want to ask one more question.. if these are Caylees remains ..who do you think killed her?
Joyangels:  my children are home from school sorry this is all the time i have here...THIS IS FOR CAYLEE<STAY AN TALK ABOUT CAYLEE OR LEAVE     

I seen that Cyn.  Keep her talking later when she comes back 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #955 on: December 18, 2008, 03:37:46 PM »

Does these photos look like a grieving grandma to anyone, she looks like a love sick, middle aged, school girl.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #956 on: December 18, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »

This Joy person is a bit...um..."out there".  I hope that someone with her information checks on her kids too.  The Anthony's have proven to draw in a rather "unusual" croud.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: December 18, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »

The reporter just said this area was search 5 times-they panel said that works in KC favor-the defence could say the body was just placed there-dont get me wrong but it is strange they did not find the body.  I know KC killed caylee
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: December 18, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »

I seen that Cyn.  Keep her talking later when she comes back 
I will try.. she seems to respond to patient and calm.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: December 18, 2008, 03:38:30 PM »

I accidentally came up with a new nickname for Papa Joe.  Boy George!!

I like the Spindy nickname for Cindy.  It suits her perfectly.  She really thought she could spin things to her satisfaction and micromanage the case.

She and Boy George had better wake up and smell the coffee.  The only real chance the defense has to get Casey off or generate sympathy for her is to go after them and Lee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.