March 29, 2024, 03:46:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350415 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: December 18, 2008, 10:18:33 PM »

Kobi was not doing a victory dance tonight.  People seem rather low-key overall.  Still no statement from Baez, I suppose, or the Anthonys, which is kind of strangle.  Baden is saying a very noted entymologist (specialty is beatles and maggots) and he is on site advising the prosecution.  Lots of bugs were present. 

Baden says animals have obviously moved the bones around.  Many bones in finges and toes and feet and hands are very tiny.  Bigger bones have probably been found.  Smaller ones are now being found.

Greta is moving on to Blago case.

Not a lot of celebrating in the end zone or great concern expressed by anyone about this new info.

Hmmm guess the are all waiting to see what transpires tomorrow.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1941 on: December 18, 2008, 10:18:51 PM »

That type of book might not get damaged in water as much, I don't know what you call it, but the pages are on the thick side, and the pages are coated with something, my kids had books like that when they were little. I don't know just a guess.
Yea  I know what you mean....they have almost like a plastic cover, for the little ones that drool and or might get something sticky on it, it can be wiped off!

I believe, in all my grandmotherly knowledge, they are called "board books", and they are made to be able to withstand wiping off...drool, ya know!

Oh my!!  You and HH post/type so much alike - just an observation!! 
yah, we're twins from different parents!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: December 18, 2008, 10:18:53 PM »

If its not Caylee book-that she was reading .-It could be the children book the has zanny the nanny in it-Kc would want to get rid of that book if she had it
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: December 18, 2008, 10:19:06 PM »

Let's all have faith as to what is going on here.  THE POLICE ARE TELLING US A STORY.  THE CHAPTERS OF IT WILL ALL UNFOLD.  THERE IS A REASON THEY CAME FORWARD WITH TONIGHTS NEW INFORMATION.  I have total faith in what LE is doing.  It seems scary from what we know.  There must be a reason for investigating there own officers.  We all must have faith in what LE is doing. 

I agree with you. I just don't see what the defense will gain from all this.  KC still did not report Caylee missing, s.he had decomp smell and stain in her vehicle, she lied and lied and lied and lied.........AND after all this Caylee is STILL deceased. LE was very open about all this and held a conference to lay it on the line.  Baez is a fool if he thinks this will get his client off.  Caylee is STILL deceased and her mother was the last to see her. End of story. (MO)

Bluemoon,
Where are you from?  I grw up in KY.  I am now a Floridian.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: December 18, 2008, 10:20:38 PM »

I can just hear Cindy now - See, I told you that LE wasnt following up on leads!! 
I hate to say in this case she was right
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1945 on: December 18, 2008, 10:20:49 PM »

If its not Caylee book-that she was reading .-It could be the children book the has zanny the nanny in it-Kc would want to get rid of that book if she had it

Ohhhhhhh Thats good!!   
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1946 on: December 18, 2008, 10:20:53 PM »

The thing that makes me doubts that this could be evidence in the pictures is  the fact that if it is possible evidence wouldnt it be in an evidence bag?  Im sure they take pics before they bag it and if this their pic then their investigation is compromised if pics are leaking to the press.  I dont think the are that sloppy

But it does look like the book

i think they would take pics of the evidence before they bag it tho. 

Maybe it was a slip-up. Someone in LE had to go through the pix and decide which ones to release to the media. Perhaps that someone missed the book in this pix and okayed its release not realizing the media would pour over the pix and find anything they could. Too late to take it back then. All they could do is just refuse to comment on the presence or absence of a book.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: December 18, 2008, 10:21:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?OrlandoSentinel.com

9:13 PM EST, December 18, 2008

On a day filled with developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony -- including news that the man who discovered human remains last week called in the same tip three times in August -- a single photograph brought forth as many questions as it answered.

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains also find a book that Caylee liked to read?

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book. (Click here to see the photos)

That object appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July. (Click here to watch that video.)

Editors at OrlandoSentinel.com discovered the similarities while looking over the crime scene photos late Thursday. We wondered if the Orange County Sheriff's Department noticed the same thing. So we asked.

Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said he had not seen the crime-scene photos and could not comment on their content. He said he would not ask investigators about the photo.

Whatever the object -- book, cereal box, wrapping paper or whatever -- no close-up photos of it were released by investigators, who have said that the wooded area is full of debris.

I can't help but notice what appears to be several pieces of a black trash bag in the bushes above the book and to the right....  perhaps  the book was partially protected within a bag, hung up in the bushes and only recently became exposed.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1948 on: December 18, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »

Let's all have faith as to what is going on here.  THE POLICE ARE TELLING US A STORY.  THE CHAPTERS OF IT WILL ALL UNFOLD.  THERE IS A REASON THEY CAME FORWARD WITH TONIGHTS NEW INFORMATION.  I have total faith in what LE is doing.  It seems scary from what we know.  There must be a reason for investigating there own officers.  We all must have faith in what LE is doing. 

I agree with you. I just don't see what the defense will gain from all this.  KC still did not report Caylee missing, s.he had decomp smell and stain in her vehicle, she lied and lied and lied and lied.........AND after all this Caylee is STILL deceased. LE was very open about all this and held a conference to lay it on the line.  Baez is a fool if he thinks this will get his client off.  Caylee is STILL deceased and her mother was the last to see her. End of story. (MO)

Bluemoon,

I'm by Paducah
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: December 18, 2008, 10:22:56 PM »

I can just hear Cindy now - See, I told you that LE wasnt following up on leads!! 

LE has followed up on all credible leads.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: December 18, 2008, 10:23:10 PM »

I was just laying in bed thinking about this case when something popped into my mind about what Caylee was wearing when she was found. I don't know if this has been brought up before but does anyone else find it completely strange that a DIAPER or a SWIMMIE was not found in that bag with the remains? It's been said that Caylee was still wearing diapers and I would assume they'd put her in a swimmie when she was swimming.

Are we certain it was not found?

well, maybe this is distaseful to some, but I have a pool, and have 4 grandchildren who as toddlers, or babies were in the pool one at a time when they were small. They never wore swimmies.  There is a good cholorine balance in a personal pool.  it is taken care of very quickly.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: December 18, 2008, 10:23:12 PM »

That type of book might not get damaged in water as much, I don't know what you call it, but the pages are on the thick side, and the pages are coated with something, my kids had books like that when they were little. I don't know just a guess.
Yea  I know what you mean....they have almost like a plastic cover, for the little ones that drool and or might get something sticky on it, it can be wiped off!

I believe, in all my grandmotherly knowledge, they are called "board books", and they are made to be able to withstand wiping off...drool, ya know!

Oh my!!  You and HH post/type so much alike - just an observation!! 
yah, we're twins from different parents!

HEE HEE.............Im so glad I found you!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1952 on: December 18, 2008, 10:23:40 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?OrlandoSentinel.com

9:13 PM EST, December 18, 2008

On a day filled with developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony -- including news that the man who discovered human remains last week called in the same tip three times in August -- a single photograph brought forth as many questions as it answered.

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains also find a book that Caylee liked to read?

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book. (Click here to see the photos)

That object appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July. (Click here to watch that video.)

Editors at OrlandoSentinel.com discovered the similarities while looking over the crime scene photos late Thursday. We wondered if the Orange County Sheriff's Department noticed the same thing. So we asked.

Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said he had not seen the crime-scene photos and could not comment on their content. He said he would not ask investigators about the photo.

Whatever the object -- book, cereal box, wrapping paper or whatever -- no close-up photos of it were released by investigators, who have said that the wooded area is full of debris.

I can't help but notice what appears to be several pieces of a black trash bag in the bushes above the book and to the right....  perhaps  the book was partially protected within a bag, hung up in the bushes and only recently became exposed.
can someone zoom in on the book in the woods?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: December 18, 2008, 10:24:56 PM »

Ohhhhhhh Thats good!!   
   I wish it were a joke--but there is really a book that has a nanny name zanny in it-heard about it on the show that comes on before NG
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1954 on: December 18, 2008, 10:26:09 PM »

LE has followed up on all credible leads.

I have a few doubts now!   
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: December 18, 2008, 10:28:04 PM »

LE has followed up on all credible leads.  METER READER
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: December 18, 2008, 10:28:22 PM »

Bluemoon,

I'm by Paducah

Good ole Bowling Green (home of the Corvette).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1957 on: December 18, 2008, 10:30:25 PM »

Ohhhhhhh Thats good!!   
   I wish it were a joke--but there is really a book that has a nanny name zanny in it-heard about it on the show that comes on before NG

I know you're not joking.  Some have speculated for months that is where Casey came up with the name. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: December 18, 2008, 10:30:58 PM »

LE has followed up on all credible leads.  METER READER

They followed up, just didn't do a thorough job.  My error.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1959 on: December 18, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »

Ohhhhhhh Thats good!!   

I just meant that was good thinking on your part.  I didn't think about it being any other book besides the one Caylee had at the NH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.