March 28, 2024, 11:54:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77  (Read 350377 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1960 on: December 18, 2008, 10:32:41 PM »

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1961 on: December 18, 2008, 10:32:50 PM »

It just seems more realistic tonight that Caylee probably was killed on June 15 - after the fight between Cindy and Casey (that Cindy claimed never took place).   Kids normally only hold onto a book for a day or two - and then they move onto another book or another favorite toy.  This appears to be the book she was reading at the nursing home, just hours earlier.

And the swimming suit.   Cindy claimed they went swimming that evening.  Then they find Caylee, in her swimming suit. 

To me, it points to Caylee being killed that evening, after the big fight.   It just makes me feel so sad inside to think about it.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1962 on: December 18, 2008, 10:34:57 PM »

If its not Caylee book-that she was reading .-It could be the children book the has zanny the nanny in it-Kc would want to get rid of that book if she had it

Ohhhhhhh Thats good!!   
   I wish it were a joke--but there is really a book that has a nanny name zanny in it-heard about it on the show that comes on before NG

I know you're not joking.  Some have speculated for months that is where Casey came up with the name. 
well that shows you how much I know-that was the first time i heard it
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: December 18, 2008, 10:37:16 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

Did investigators find Caylee Anthony's book at search site?OrlandoSentinel.com

9:13 PM EST, December 18, 2008

On a day filled with developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony -- including news that the man who discovered human remains last week called in the same tip three times in August -- a single photograph brought forth as many questions as it answered.

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains also find a book that Caylee liked to read?

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book. (Click here to see the photos)

That object appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July. (Click here to watch that video.)

Editors at OrlandoSentinel.com discovered the similarities while looking over the crime scene photos late Thursday. We wondered if the Orange County Sheriff's Department noticed the same thing. So we asked.

Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said he had not seen the crime-scene photos and could not comment on their content. He said he would not ask investigators about the photo.

Whatever the object -- book, cereal box, wrapping paper or whatever -- no close-up photos of it were released by investigators, who have said that the wooded area is full of debris.

I can't help but notice what appears to be several pieces of a black trash bag in the bushes above the book and to the right....  perhaps  the book was partially protected within a bag, hung up in the bushes and only recently became exposed.
can someone zoom in on the book in the woods?

Hey there tvpolice!

I decorated you for christmas a long time ago, and have not seen you here since to offer it to you!

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/tvpolicexmas.gif

If you are interested Wink

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: December 18, 2008, 10:37:43 PM »

Let's all have faith as to what is going on here.  THE POLICE ARE TELLING US A STORY.  THE CHAPTERS OF IT WILL ALL UNFOLD.  THERE IS A REASON THEY CAME FORWARD WITH TONIGHTS NEW INFORMATION.  I have total faith in what LE is doing.  It seems scary from what we know.  There must be a reason for investigating there own officers.  We all must have faith in what LE is doing. 

I agree with you. I just don't see what the defense will gain from all this.  KC still did not report Caylee missing, s.he had decomp smell and stain in her vehicle, she lied and lied and lied and lied.........AND after all this Caylee is STILL deceased. LE was very open about all this and held a conference to lay it on the line.  Baez is a fool if he thinks this will get his client off.  Caylee is STILL deceased and her mother was the last to see her. End of story. (MO)

Bluemoon,
Where are you from?  I grw up in KY.  I am now a Floridian.

I'm by Paducah

Good ole Bowling Green (home of the Corvette).

I grew up in the mountain area, near Virginia/W VA.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: December 18, 2008, 10:38:23 PM »

What was the title of the book Caylee was reading.  It appeared to be one of the Frances the Badger books.

Bedtime for Francis comes to mind, but I am not positive.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1966 on: December 18, 2008, 10:40:15 PM »

It just seems more realistic tonight that Caylee probably was killed on June 15 - after the fight between Cindy and Casey (that Cindy claimed never took place).   Kids normally only hold onto a book for a day or two - and then they move onto another book or another favorite toy.  This appears to be the book she was reading at the nursing home, just hours earlier.

And the swimming suit.   Cindy claimed they went swimming that evening.  Then they find Caylee, in her swimming suit. 

To me, it points to Caylee being killed that evening, after the big fight.   It just makes me feel so sad inside to think about it.
I can just see Casey storming out of the house after the fight, dragging Caylee along, I too believe she was killed late June 15 early June 16.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1967 on: December 18, 2008, 10:40:29 PM »

Thank you Monkeys for blowing that pic up.  I do think it looks like a book 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: December 18, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »

Well good night Monkey's hope tomorrow will get some good new. I really thought once they found the body it would be clear sailing, no more BOMSHELLS. Cindy and George would stay in the house no more crazy statements.  Have a good night this case has taken allot of the joy out of this season---Its hard to look at your grand children and not think how sad that Caylee is gone.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: December 18, 2008, 10:44:15 PM »

Well good night Monkey's hope tomorrow will get some good new. I really thought once they found the body it would be clear sailing, no more BOMSHELLS. Cindy and George would stay in the house no more crazy statements.  Have a good night this case has taken allot of the joy out of this season---Its hard to look at your grand children and not think how sad that Caylee is gone.

Good night, cherjers. Try to focus on the positive, and Merry Christmas!

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1970 on: December 18, 2008, 10:44:19 PM »

On a day filled with developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony -- including news that the man who discovered human remains last week called in the same tip three times in August -- a single photograph brought forth as many questions as it answered.

Did investigators searching a wooded area for skeletal remains also find a book that Caylee liked to read?

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book. (Click here to see the photos)

That object appears similar to a book that Caylee is reading on a video made by her grandparents, the last visual evidence of the toddler before she was reported missing in July. (Click here to watch that video.)

Editors at OrlandoSentinel.com discovered the similarities while looking over the crime scene photos late Thursday. We wondered if the Orange County Sheriff's Department noticed the same thing. So we asked.

Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said he had not seen the crime-scene photos and could not comment on their content. He said he would not ask investigators about the photo.

Whatever the object -- book, cereal box, wrapping paper or whatever -- no close-up photos of it were released by investigators, who have said that the wooded area is full of debris.

I can't help but notice what appears to be several pieces of a black trash bag in the bushes above the book and to the right....  perhaps  the book was partially protected within a bag, hung up in the bushes and only recently became exposed.
can someone zoom in on the book in the woods?

Hey there tvpolice!

I decorated you for christmas a long time ago, and have not seen you here since to offer it to you!

If you are interested Wink

thank-you I love it...how do I get it??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1971 on: December 18, 2008, 10:44:20 PM »

Hey Monkeydoodle - I see you up there!  Are you going to come down and play??  We won't bite...........................................too hard!! 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1972 on: December 18, 2008, 10:44:42 PM »

Goodnight cherjers, I agree 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: December 18, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »

I have always thought that Caylee was killed on the night of the 15th or early on the 16th.  I don't think Casey was home when Cindy and Caylee arrived from granny's.  I think they had a swim and during the swim, Casey came home and she and Cindy got in the big fight over the money Casey had stolen from her grandparents.  That's when Cindy tried to choke Casey and Casey grabbed Caylee still in her swimsuit and left.  I don't believe George ever saw them on the 16th nor did Cindy hear them moving around in the room as she said.  I think Caylee probably started crying for Cindy and Casey killed her.  Simple as that.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1974 on: December 18, 2008, 10:46:35 PM »

OMG

Aside from that fairly visible yellow book, there is that statement / lie from Casey to the det. when saying she had spoken to Caylee  and Caylee told her a story about her books and her shoes???...something like that....

i am totally sickened by what Casey has done.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: December 18, 2008, 10:46:50 PM »

I can just see Casey storming out of the house after the fight, dragging Caylee along, I too believe she was killed late June 15 early June 16.

Can you imagine what little Caylee witnessed and what she was put through with that dysfunctional bunch of idiots?   And, now what do we see?   Lies, cover-ups, and none of the family is focused on justice for Caylee - only saving Casey's butt (and their own necks).   The lawyers all fly in (within hours after the body is discovered) to make money off of the story.   Where were they before the body was discovered?   How did they manage to get there so quickly?   MONEY talks.   And all the nuts come out of the woodwork to have their 15 minutes of fame. 

Just so damn sad.   Poor baby Caylee.   At least she is in heaven now.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: December 18, 2008, 10:47:08 PM »

Me, too. Something about the thought of her liking a book and then the book being found with her body just makes me sad. My little girl has her favorite book, too. It says, " 'Bunny,' said Mama, 'aren't you smart? Finding you is my favorite part!" I have always thought of Caylee when I read that line. It's stupid, I know, but I just wish Caylee could have been treasured the way she deserved.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: December 18, 2008, 10:47:57 PM »

I have always thought that Caylee was killed on the night of the 15th or early on the 16th.  I don't think Casey was home when Cindy and Caylee arrived from granny's.  I think they had a swim and during the swim, Casey came home and she and Cindy got in the big fight over the money Casey had stolen from her grandparents.  That's when Cindy tried to choke Casey and Casey grabbed Caylee still in her swimsuit and left.  I don't believe George ever saw them on the 16th nor did Cindy hear them moving around in the room as she said.  I think Caylee probably started crying for Cindy and Casey killed her.  Simple as that.  Also, I just love your Sassycat.  The bow on the tail is so cute.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: December 18, 2008, 10:48:17 PM »

tvpolice:
Click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the below URL to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, voila! Your avatar is updated.

Glad you like it, and Merry Christmas!

MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1979 on: December 18, 2008, 10:51:38 PM »

I'm around.... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.