May 04, 2024, 02:59:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 232691 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2008, 12:54:25 AM »

24ora is broadcasting live from Senor Frogs...Mark Benson's birthday bash.

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

I think it's almost 2am there, but it's still going on!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Linda in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2008, 02:41:36 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Human trafficking a concern in the Caribbean
23 Dec, 2008, 08:09 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD/THE HAGUE – “The Caribbean is definitely a worrisome area”, said Justice-minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA) about the human trafficking during a Justice-deliberation of the Lower House-committee.  He reacted on questions of PvdA-Member of parliament Khadija Arib about the cooperation with the Neth.Antilles and Aruba.  That’s the reason for the cooperation in the aliens’ supervision that we are currently giving shape.”

One of the issues that Arib raised was ‘the human trafficking via islands like Bonaire and the Windward Islands’.  “I do understand that per January 1, these islands are comparable with a Dutch municipality.  According to a report from Brazil, women from that country are rather often dealt in via Surinam for example to these islands.  How is human trafficking going to be suppressed in these new municipalities?”
“We are more in general busy with the reinforcing of the immigration chain in Aruba and in the Neth.Antilles, which also affects countries of origin in the Caribbean and South-America”, was Hirsch Ballin’s answer.

The cooperation that the Netherlands has offered is accepted.  “This also counts for the Windward Islands and Bonaire that later are going to be part of the Dutch government, if the plans that are currently in preparation for this, are accepted.  The first move in the cooperation was a mini-conference that I participated in; at that time well-coordinated with the deliberation in Aruba on other maintenance of law and order subjects.  The discussion was mainly aimed at making assistance and expertise available.”
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2008, 07:33:55 AM »

justice is still receiving new tips

The Public Prosecutor (OM) hopes to Aruba in February to decide whether Joran van der Sloot will be prosecuted in the case of Natalee Holloway. It was envisaged that this decision around Christmas was already taken, but the Algemeen Dagblad reported that justice is still receiving new tips.

Thanks to the great media attention for the disappearance of Natalee was given the Dutch-Aruban investigators still regularly with new tips. Only last month said a friend of Joran that he had told her that his father knew of the case. It was heard by the search.

"In order to examine the tips we need more time," said a spokesperson for the PPS to the newspaper about the decision of the head officer in February at knot by the heels. "We think than enough to have a decision to take on further prosecutions."

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2008, 08:46:48 AM »

wow ..That sounds like some kiss ass garbled Carp.

1.hopes to.
2.knot by the heels.
3.paulus knew of the case..
4.they need more time.. it is all so complicated..
It is hard to get all the crumpled up papers into the garbage can from acrosss the room.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2008, 08:52:03 AM »

I hope in 2009 that Maria organizes a large group of Aruban citizens to mass a protest for justice and freedom from the evil powers that control Aruba. The Real Aruban citizen is not in part with Any of Them and we all know that to be true.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: December 28, 2008, 09:05:39 AM »

Oh great ..Now I have a pop up on scared monkeys for online gambling tournaments taking over my computer..
Joran and friends are hard at work I see. 
Has everyone here already joined the tournament ? I am sure the game is rigged.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: December 28, 2008, 02:16:26 PM »

Hope all you Monkey's had a wonderful Christmas..

I agree with Janet at this point in time.Also.Remember Red said things are going on behind the scenes,as well as Rob has contact with Tj Ward.We'll have to await their word!Let's get back to The Persistence.Where are John Silvetti,Tim Trahan,as well as Schaeffer and everyone else that was involved on the 7th of Jan??

I had a great Christmas but soooo glad it is all over.  I thrive on routine ... structure.  I find the Christmas season ... for the most part ... so overwhelming at times.  Although ... hubby and I are going to venture out to do some visiting this afternoon ... the peace and quiet of the morning has been appreciated.

Keepthefaith ... I hope that your Christmas went well.

When Kyle Kingman's words posted at another site are considered ... I do not think the topic of the cage/trap should lose focus until the contents the ALE retrieved without a challenge by John S. are revealed.  The family may be working behind the scenes but ... the posts of Monkeys have meaning as well.  Scared Monkeys' forums are open ... open for ALL to read.  It only takes one person who has the ability to make a significant difference ....
Janet
12:30 PM PT

bump

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: December 28, 2008, 02:35:13 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: December 28, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »

"To know what is right and not to do it is the worst cowardice."
   -- Confucius

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: December 28, 2008, 02:58:09 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted and forgive me if it is a repat but Monday December 29th, E! News Special on Natalee Holloway @ 10pm

I saw this advertised also - it is named "The Final Hours of Natalee Holloway".  It sounds simliar to the 20/20  show last spring called "20/20: The Final Hours of Natalee Holloway".  What struck me is that E! New indicates in their tags both online, on TV, and in the paper that Monday night's (10:00 PM EST)  is new.   It is also showing on Tuesday 12/30 at 11:00 am EST, Wesnesday 12/31 at 1:00 am EST, Saturday 1/3 at 6:00 pm EST, and Sunday 1/4 at 9:00 am EST.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: December 28, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »

I don't know if this has been posted and forgive me if it is a repat but Monday December 29th, E! News Special on Natalee Holloway @ 10pm

I saw this advertised also - it is named "The Final Hours of Natalee Holloway".  It sounds simliar to the 20/20  show last spring called "20/20: The Final Hours of Natalee Holloway".  What struck me is that E! New indicates in their tags both online, on TV, and in the paper that Monday night's (10:00 PM EST)  is new.   It is also showing on Tuesday 12/30 at 11:00 am EST, Wesnesday 12/31 at 1:00 am EST, Saturday 1/3 at 6:00 pm EST, and Sunday 1/4 at 9:00 am EST.

Thanks Sleuth!  Good to see you!   

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: December 28, 2008, 03:21:31 PM »

Good to see you also TM.  I hope your holidays were both happy and relaxed.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when you know no one is watching.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 28, 2008, 03:33:53 PM »

Good to see you also TM.  I hope your holidays were both happy and relaxed.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when you know no one is watching.

Thank you Sleuth, yes my holidays have been both; hope yours have been too!  So true about Integrity....

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: December 28, 2008, 03:33:54 PM »

Hi, Sleuth.  Happy Holidays.  I just had to check this out for myself.  I found that E! is owned 50.1% by Comcast and 49.9% by Disney (20/20 ABC)  I guess we'll soon know if it's new. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2008, 04:11:43 PM »

Top Five Sociopaths (some alleged) of 2008 (In no particular order)

Joran van der Sloot
Drew Peterson
O.J. Simpson
Casey Anthony
Gary Michael Hilton
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/most-fascinatin.html

Just bringing this over from Caylee's thread post by boomonkey

This must be the 4th year in a row for Joran making the list 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: December 28, 2008, 04:40:27 PM »

Peter R. de Vries had a peak this year with his sensational broadcasts on Joran van der Sloot. But 2009 will probably be very different to unpack. According to Peter van der Hurk, winner of The Sixth Sense(TV program), next year there will be an attack on the crime reporter.

Van der Hurk made his prediction in Life & Cooking(TV program), where he did various predictions for the new year. In the spring of 2009, the paranormal gifted man will get his own TV program on RTL4.

An attack on Peter R. de Vries. Let`s hope that Van der Hurk is wrong.

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: December 28, 2008, 04:57:59 PM »

Peter R. de Vries had a peak this year with his sensational broadcasts on Joran van der Sloot. But 2009 will probably be very different to unpack. According to Peter van der Hurk, winner of The Sixth Sense(TV program), next year there will be an attack on the crime reporter.

Van der Hurk made his prediction in Life & Cooking(TV program), where he did various predictions for the new year. In the spring of 2009, the paranormal gifted man will get his own TV program on RTL4.

Is this Van der Hurk a psychic?  What a creepy prediction, not to mention the power of suggestion.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: December 28, 2008, 05:07:30 PM »

Is this Van der Hurk a psychic?  What a creepy prediction, not to mention the power of suggestion.   

Yeah you`re right, i never saw him and think i will keep it that way. IMO he`s a creap to.
I don`t think he`s a psychic. Or did you mean `psychiatric patient`? 

never lift the pressure of evil island
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: December 28, 2008, 05:19:44 PM »

Top Five Sociopaths (some alleged) of 2008 (In no particular order)

Joran van der Sloot
Drew Peterson

O.J. Simpson
Casey Anthony
Gary Michael Hilton
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/most-fascinatin.html

Just bringing this over from Caylee's thread post by boomonkey

This must be the 4th year in a row for Joran making the list 

Two sociopaths on the lose and still targeting women.  I hope 2009 puts an end to both one way or another.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: December 28, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »

FYI - no new documents filed...next hearing date Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil:

Future Hearings
01/26/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.