April 18, 2024, 07:07:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 231350 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: December 28, 2008, 07:34:05 PM »

Oh great ..Now I have a pop up on scared monkeys for online gambling tournaments taking over my computer..
Joran and friends are hard at work I see. 
Has everyone here already joined the tournament ? I am sure the game is rigged.

I won it Edward and yes it was rigged. 

You need to do a download for a freebie adblocker plus to keep the popups from happening.

Klaas , I hope the judge just laughs at the Kalpoes. Actually I am wrong I would really like to see all those documents released. There has to be a reason for the ones Dr. Phil attorney's have requested.

I continue praying for Justice for Natalee and her family.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: December 28, 2008, 08:54:16 PM »

Well heck, If you are winning, I better let it pop up again, so I can get into the game.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »

12/27/2008 Confession Club

http://www.magic965.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=1334

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2008, 10:07:50 PM »

I never realized that Val looked like Anita, but he does on those
pictures.  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2008, 10:30:03 PM »

Those are not the same guys in the two pictures.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2008, 10:59:24 PM »

Those are not the same guys in the two pictures.

Hi casa,
You're right Maki Wiggins is in the second pic.  I saw Magnolia's comment but thought she might have gone to the link.  There were three or four shots of Val there; I only posted one of them.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2008, 11:15:52 PM »

http://awemainta.com/home/

12/29/2008 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

joran at laos

all cos is indica cu joran van der sloot is huyendo p’e arm largo of husticia. assure cu now the will owing to compronde cu husticia at aruba, cual past owing to come is burla, have pruebanan new contra of his person y cu debi ne ultimo here not owing to close the caso contra of dje at aruba. if the not had nothing of sconde, then the will not have to owing to stay huy of one country for another.

12/29/2008 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

monday 29 of december 2008 awemainta pg 4 local

his pelicula is yegando his end...... joran van der sloot, one biahero much caro but is that is pay his gastunan pe? amsterdam/laos - all cos is indica cu joran van der sloot is huyendo p’e arm largo of husticia. assure cu now the will owing to compronde cu husticia at aruba, cual past owing to come is burla, have pruebanan new contra of his person y cu debi ne ultimo here not owing to close the caso contra of dje at aruba. if the not had nothing of sconde, then the will not have to owing to stay huy of one country for another. after of hazaña they at thailand now turistanan dutch european owing to come señala joran van der sloot at laos. this is just one day first cu pasco. laos is town of republica democratico laos in continente of asia y is rondona for paisnan as thailand, china, cambodja y vietnam. joran van der sloot after of was live in one villa much riante at tailandia owing to huy for dje country here after cu once more the reportero investigativo for casonan criminal peter rudolf de vries owing to come graba filmacionnan scondi of dje where the wanted owing to sell some lady because; prostituta cu one man dutch. esnan cu owing to raporta at the netherlands of come across cu joran is tell cu they owing to come strike in dje in one bar in the town upstairs menciona. is deal of one bar much conoci for turistanan y is take away of name bucks bar in the district vang vieng. but con come joran van der sloot have so tanto coin? past owing to bandona aruba after of blunder cu owing to being comete in investigacion in his contra cu yudanza of several amigo of the father y autoridadnan of om, of acuerdo cu the own minister of husticia, rudy croes, that owing to let haci one investigacion. joran have to owing to come study at the netherlands, but owing to come is busca as of sell drugs y arise one plantacion of marihuana together cu patrick van eem. this was his desire. play poker at big y smoke marihuana all day. this do not study. his comportacion is uno simplemente criminal y have to is being instrui for others, already cu the is know good con for sconde till aworaki. but of the know ey tampoko the do not. this will nifica cu his pelicula one hour for another can termina y the screen will stay dark pe because; his family cu owing to malcri’e y acepta his bagamunderianan till cu aworaki.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2008, 11:37:59 PM »

12/29/2008 Awe Mainta Pg 8

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to accidenta on sea cu tube of watersport yesterday afternoon, strand politie owing to being send n’e beach near of marriott, for one caso of one accidente cu had on sea. the first informe achieve is, cu the tourist will was on one of the tube of one compania of watersport y for one or another motibo owing to hay’e in one accidente. the have to owing to being take away hospital for remark. kico exactly owing to sosode, do not mucho cla for we.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: December 29, 2008, 12:05:47 AM »

12/29/2008 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

monday 29 of december 2008 awemainta pg 4 local

his pelicula is yegando his end...... joran van der sloot, one biahero much caro but is that is pay his gastunan pe? amsterdam/laos - all cos is indica cu joran van der sloot is huyendo p’e arm largo of husticia. assure cu now the will owing to compronde cu husticia at aruba, cual past owing to come is burla, have pruebanan new contra of his person y cu debi ne ultimo here not owing to close the caso contra of dje at aruba. if the not had nothing of sconde, then the will not have to owing to stay huy of one country for another. after of hazaña they at thailand now turistanan dutch european owing to come señala joran van der sloot at laos. this is just one day first cu pasco. laos is town of republica democratico laos in continente of asia y is rondona for paisnan as thailand, china, cambodja y vietnam. joran van der sloot after of was live in one villa much riante at tailandia owing to huy for dje country here after cu once more the reportero investigativo for casonan criminal peter rudolf de vries owing to come graba filmacionnan scondi of dje where the wanted owing to sell some lady because; prostituta cu one man dutch. esnan cu owing to raporta at the netherlands of come across cu joran is tell cu they owing to come strike in dje in one bar in the town upstairs menciona. is deal of one bar much conoci for turistanan y is take away of name bucks bar in the district vang vieng. but con come joran van der sloot have so tanto coin? past owing to bandona aruba after of blunder cu owing to being comete in investigacion in his contra cu yudanza of several amigo of the father y autoridadnan of om, of acuerdo cu the own minister of husticia, rudy croes, that owing to let haci one investigacion. joran have to owing to come study at the netherlands, but owing to come is busca as of sell drugs y arise one plantacion of marihuana together cu patrick van eem. this was his desire. play poker at big y smoke marihuana all day. this do not study. his comportacion is uno simplemente criminal y have to is being instrui for others, already cu the is know good con for sconde till aworaki. but of the know ey tampoko the do not. this will nifica cu his pelicula one hour for another can termina y the screen will stay dark pe because; his family cu owing to malcri’e y acepta his bagamunderianan till cu aworaki.
[/quote]

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: December 29, 2008, 01:07:06 AM »

justice is still receiving new tips

The Public Prosecutor (OM) hopes to Aruba in February to decide whether Joran van der Sloot will be prosecuted in the case of Natalee Holloway. It was envisaged that this decision around Christmas was already taken, but the Algemeen Dagblad reported that justice is still receiving new tips.

Thanks to the great media attention for the disappearance of Natalee was given the Dutch-Aruban investigators still regularly with new tips. Only last month said a friend of Joran that he had told her that his father knew of the case. It was heard by the search.

"In order to examine the tips we need more time," said a spokesperson for the PPS to the newspaper about the decision of the head officer in February at knot by the heels. "We think than enough to have a decision to take on further prosecutions."

So far into the case to be reaching such an elementary conclusion that Paulus "knew of the case."
Which Einstein finally figured this one out ????

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 29, 2008, 02:13:20 AM »

Hi Cageman,
I hope you will give us your impression of the Awe Mainta articles about Joran if you have the time.  Thank you in advance!  As always the translation tools leave much to be desired.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 29, 2008, 02:36:09 AM »

I came across this article tonight, I don't remember it being posted recently in reference to the Persistence search for Natalee; if it has I apologize.  There is not a date I can find for when it was published, but I think it must have been from Nov. 2007.

http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=7428547

Crews Leave Acadiana To Search For Natalee Holloway

David D'Aquin

(KATC)-- An international story takes on an Acadiana angle Thursday. Crews from Acadiana are on their way to Aruba to help in the search for Natalee Holloway. Holloway has been missing for two and a half years.

In St. Martin Parish Thursday-- Holloway's father who said he is excited about the search. He went on further, and said he is looking for closure. That "closure" wouldn't be possible without the help of strangers.

"We just didn't have the capabilities," said Dave Holloway, "Louis Shaefer found out about it and said, 'i've got the ability.' I've got the expertise. I've got the equipment, and I can do the job."

Louis Shaefer is retired after working off shore for more than 40 years. He's paying for the million dollar project.

"I'm just lucky that I'm at the right place at the right time," said Shaefer.

"we're just so thankful that he's got a big heart and is willing to do that," said Holloway.

The ship is the research vessel "Persistance," owned by Marine Services in Lafayette. It will take about seven days to make the journey from the Port of Iberia to Aruba.

"i've got a feeling that if she's in the ocean, these gusy are going to find her," said Holloway, who will be staying in U.S. while crews search for his daughter. He said, he knows his daughter is dead, and doesn't want to be there when she is found, "the FBI told us that Natalee's not with us anymore. And, as a parent, you always hope that wasn't the case. But, in reality, we know that already."

Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: December 29, 2008, 06:47:39 AM »

Hi Cageman,
I hope you will give us your impression of the Awe Mainta articles about Joran if you have the time.  Thank you in advance!  As always the translation tools leave much to be desired.
Well, the article states that Joran is on the run to escape for the long arms of justice. It also states that if he hasn't done anything wrong there should be no necessity to run. He left Aruba after some blunders during the investigation against him and after some help of some friends of his father. After some "heroic" actions in Thailand, tourists have seen him now in Laos. Probably because he has been nailed again by the crime-reporter P.R de Vries.
Furthermore the article wonders how Joran gets money. He should be studying in Holland but instead he is selling drugs and setting up a marihuana-plantation. He also is gambling playing poker. His behaviour is criminal-like. The writer expects that some day the curtain will fall for Joran and his family.

(Very loose translation!)

Jan Willem
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: December 29, 2008, 07:43:55 AM »

Hi Cageman,
Well, the article states that Joran is on the run to escape for the long arms of justice. It also states that if he hasn't done anything wrong there should be no necessity to run. He left Aruba after some blunders during the investigation against him and after some help of some friends of his father. After some "heroic" actions in Thailand, tourists have seen him now in Laos. Probably because he has been nailed again by the crime-reporter P.R de Vries.
Furthermore the article wonders how Joran gets money. He should be studying in Holland but instead he is selling drugs and setting up a marihuana-plantation. He also is gambling playing poker. His behaviour is criminal-like. The writer expects that some day the curtain will fall for Joran and his family.

Jan Willem

Thank you for the translation.

So now he is setting up a marihuana plantation.  This is amazing.  Runs from one country to another thinking of all these new illegal business transactions.  Like father like son.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: December 29, 2008, 07:52:13 AM »

Hi Cageman,

Jan Willem

So now he is setting up a marihuana plantation.  This is amazing.  Runs from one country to another thinking of all these new illegal business transactions.  Like father like son.

Apparently, they share the same 'protection' agency 

If it were you or I, or any of the monkeys -- and it was this public -- we'd be in jail.

I hope your holidays were beautiful San -- warmest wishes for the upcoming new year.

Justice for Natalee

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 29, 2008, 10:53:55 AM »

Hi Cageman,

Jan Willem

Apparently, they share the same 'protection' agency 

If it were you or I, or any of the monkeys -- and it was this public -- we'd be in jail.

I hope your holidays were beautiful San -- warmest wishes for the upcoming new year.

Justice for Natalee

I agree that we would all be in jail.  How society lets this monster roam the streets boggles my mind.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2008, 11:05:23 AM »

Before people jump to soon into conclusions, literally the article states he is looking for ways for selling drugs en setting up a marihuana-plantation. I should have made a more proper translation. Remember that I have to make a double translation: first from Papiamento to Dutch and than to English.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2008, 11:18:30 AM »

Before people jump to soon into conclusions, literally the article states he is looking for ways for selling drugs en setting up a marihuana-plantation. I should have made a more proper translation. Remember that I have to make a double translation: first from Papiamento to Dutch and than to English.

I understand that but he is still looking for ways to do illegal activities.  Nothing he does is legal.  He has been like this since he was in his teens.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2008, 11:28:57 AM »

Hi Cageman,

Jan Willem

Thank you Cageman!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2008, 12:01:49 PM »

I understand that but he is still looking for ways to do illegal activities.  Nothing he does is legal.  He has been like this since he was in his teens.

Yes, what a fine, upstanding sporter he is.   

Cageman, your translation is much appreciated.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.