March 28, 2024, 11:52:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 230201 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: December 29, 2008, 04:09:19 PM »

I have calculated that the skull in the cage is about 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) long.
That seems to me very small for a skull.

The average Skull Length of a human is 8.45 inches (21.5cm).

Correction: Average Caucasian Skull is 7.9 inches(20cm).

I can't dispute your calculations, because it most certainly is not my area of expertise, but could the sea water and sand movement wear down bones?  Having been to the ocean's shore here, I've seen many shells, etc. that are worn but have no idea what the conditions are like at 90 ft in the Caribbean. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #221 on: December 29, 2008, 04:10:09 PM »

I have calculated that the skull in the cage is about 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) long.

Hi Bastibro,
I'm not sure the actual size can be determined from the pictures we've viewed, it was discussed a while back and this was somewhat explained.  If I can find those posts, I will repost them.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: December 29, 2008, 04:12:36 PM »

Perhaps it is the skull of a child?  Simian?  Miniature donkey?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: December 29, 2008, 04:12:46 PM »

2009 is upon us and i'm still keeping the faith that there are some secret witnesses..........No.I'm not holding my breath.

Keepthefaith ... witnesses have come and gone since the getgo ...

Deepak Kalpoe related to one of the security guards while they were both detained that Paulus was a participant the Holliday collaboration.

Where is Mickey John today?  Where is his official statement?

Janet

+++++++++++++

The Holliday Inn Fabrication

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: December 29, 2008, 04:23:10 PM »

Before people jump to soon into conclusions, literally the article states he is looking for ways for selling drugs en setting up a marihuana-plantation. I should have made a more proper translation. Remember that I have to make a double translation: first from Papiamento to Dutch and than to English.

Is this illegal to do in the Netherlands?
I just don't know ,cuz I know you can buy pot and it's not against the law there.

Yes Blonde, it is illegal here to sell any drugs(with the exception of the so-called coffee shops).
Setting up plantations is also illegal.
I`m convinced he will not try to start his marijuana plantation in Thailand or in Laos, he would have very big problems if he gets caught there 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 29, 2008, 04:28:05 PM »

2009 is upon us and i'm still keeping the faith that there are some secret witnesses..........No.I'm not holding my breath.

Keepthefaith ... witnesses have come and gone since the getgo ...

Deepak Kalpoe related to one of the security guards while they were both detained that Paulus was a participant the Holliday collaboration.

Where is Mickey John today?  Where is his official statement?

Janet

+++++++++++++

The Holliday Inn Fabrication

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

It's all there Janet!All for the FREEDOM of Paulus's little boy Joran?Or Paulus himself?I'm still leaning in the direction of Paulus playing a active role in the murder itself.Joran,Deepak,as well as Satish are not that important to cover this whole thing up....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: December 29, 2008, 04:33:21 PM »

Hi Bastibro,
I'm not sure the actual size can be determined from the pictures we've viewed, it was discussed a while back and this was somewhat explained.  If I can find those posts, I will repost them.

I guess i`ve missed that TexasMom. I took the measurements of the cage and the squares and came to a proportionately skullsize.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: December 29, 2008, 04:34:25 PM »

Perhaps it is the skull of a child?  Simian?  Miniature donkey?

Maybe sponge bob`s 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #228 on: December 29, 2008, 04:36:19 PM »

Hi Bastibro,

Bastibro,
I think this is the post I recall, it wasn't specifically about the skull but explains how size can be hard to tell in this circumstance.  Private Eye asked the question, the response is from oceanexploration.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3285;sa=showPosts;start=100

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -  on: March 03, 2008, 02:35:58 PM 
Quote from: private eye on March 03, 2008, 02:25:13 PM
Any estimations as to the dimensions and weight of the cage, or based upon the general conditions of the cage, coral build up, rust, etc. how long the cage had been submersed? It looked awfully large, but water can distort sizes to a certain extent. It looked a lot larger than the cages that would have been at the fishermans hut.

The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  You're correct about the ROV video lens distorting perspective due to the paralax view lens.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: December 29, 2008, 04:37:23 PM »

Hi Johan! 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #230 on: December 29, 2008, 04:38:14 PM »

Hi Johan! 

hey ouwe reus ! alles goed ? 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 29, 2008, 04:48:15 PM »

Hi Bastibro,

Bastibro,
I think this is the post I recall, it wasn't specifically about the skull but explains how size can be hard to tell in this circumstance.  Private Eye asked the question, the response is from oceanexploration.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3285;sa=showPosts;start=100

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -  on: March 03, 2008, 02:35:58 PM 
Quote from: private eye on March 03, 2008, 02:25:13 PM
Any estimations as to the dimensions and weight of the cage, or based upon the general conditions of the cage, coral build up, rust, etc. how long the cage had been submersed? It looked awfully large, but water can distort sizes to a certain extent. It looked a lot larger than the cages that would have been at the fishermans hut.

The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  You're correct about the ROV video lens distorting perspective due to the paralax view lens.   

Thank you TM! The size is correct.
The cage size doesn't change in the water and i think the skull size would also not become smaller at a depth of 90 ft.
A human skull would almost be 1 third of the cage height.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: December 29, 2008, 04:53:37 PM »

Hi Johan! 

hey ouwe reus ! alles goed ? 

LOL ja hOOr, met jou ook? Ik lees niet zo veel van je de laatste tijd. How come?

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: December 29, 2008, 04:55:09 PM »

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: December 29, 2008, 04:57:07 PM »

The mandible is a large portion of the skull.  Chances are that the mandible was not attached to the remainder of the skull, if it is a skull.

Cageman

Thank you for the summary translation. I understand the multiple steps needed to translate and that the final product might need clarification.  Your translations are a whole lot better than the online versions.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: December 29, 2008, 05:01:11 PM »

Jug Twitty recognized very early on that the domino effect in regards to accountability dictated that justice for his stepdaughter would never come from an Aruban or Dutch courtroom.  Therefore ... the affording of a measure of closure for the family was where it was at.

It is my contention that a measure of closure for the family of Natalee Holloway dictates THE PERSISTENCE HOAX MUST BE EXPOSED ... THE CONTENTS OF THE CAGE/TRAP MUST BE REVEALED!!

Janet

++++++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: December 29, 2008, 05:03:05 PM »

I believe the trap was 7.5 feet wide or approx. 90 inches.  Each one of the outlined sections (three in total) would be 30 inches wide.  There appears to be about 21 little squares across each 30 inch section.  That would make each little square about 1.5 inches wide.  The skull appears to be about 4 little boxes long or 6 inches....about the correct size...without the mandible. 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: December 29, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »

The mandible is a large portion of the skull.  Chances are that the mandible was not attached to the remainder of the skull, if it is a skull.

Cageman

Thank you for the summary translation. I understand the multiple steps needed to translate and that the final product might need clarification.  Your translations are a whole lot better than the online versions.

i think you`re right Buckeye, but the skull is relatively way to small.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: December 29, 2008, 05:16:16 PM »

I believe the trap was 7.5 feet wide or approx. 90 inches.  Each one of the outlined sections (three in total) would be 30 inches wide.  There appears to be about 21 little squares across each 30 inch section.  That would make each little square about 1.5 inches wide.  The skull appears to be about 4 little boxes long or 6 inches....about the correct size...without the mandible. 

I have exactly the same measurements, however in my opinion the skull covers 3 boxes 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: December 29, 2008, 05:18:47 PM »

CAGE/TRAP DIMENSIONS

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2008, 06:25:13 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360066#msg360066

oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2008, 06:35:58 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360072;topicseen#msg360072

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.