March 28, 2024, 11:48:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 230178 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: December 29, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »

You know what I feel bad about?  I feel bad that Dave and Beth have had to get phone calls from a million different people over the last nearly 4 years.

I don't know who is right or who is wrong in this issue with the trap.  All I know is Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers were supposed to take Natalee back to the Holiday Inn on May 30, 2005 and they didn't.  They did something to her and she's gone.  They are responsible along with others.

After all this time, I have a real hard time with anyone telling us what to or not to post about in this forum.

HOTSHOT - how do you know you are right?

KERMIT - how do you know you are right?

Reminds me of the old days and SandraK telling us not to talk about her "baby".

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: December 29, 2008, 09:53:47 PM »

I know this is O/T but just in case someone misses it because they haven't ventured over to the lounge...rest in peace dear Peaches.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Peach
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: December 29, 2008, 09:59:18 PM »

I know this is O/T but just in case someone misses it because they haven't ventured over to the lounge...rest in peace dear Peaches.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Peach

Thanks, Lala's.  I lit one there just a moment ago.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: December 29, 2008, 09:59:35 PM »

Dear Kyle

You have a precious little daughter.  Please attempt to put yourself in the place of Natalee Holloway's parents and ... ask yourself what your reponse would have been ...  regarding the happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking ... once you had set foot on American soil.

Would you have been submitting posts to forums expressing your concerns regarding your observations while on board the Persistence?  Would you be contacting major networks attempting to make a deal? 

Kyle ... according to Edlridge Cleaver ... you can either be part of the solution or part of the problem.

Which is it?

The family deserve to know IF their beloved Natalee's remains had been placed in that trap/cage.

In His Holy Name,

Janet

In His Holy Name,?  You have gone too far!  Several of you seem to think that KYLE was in charge of this trip.  All his job was, was to look at the footage, that is it!  he did his job!  He handed over all of what had to be handed over.  I do believe klaas said about a week ago to keep the peace here, and all you can do is keep preaching the same quotes over and over again.  People are getting tired of seeing the same thing, day in and day out.  when is this all going to stop?  I am making a call to Dave tomorrow, along with all the others who have touched base with him, just to let him know what is going on here, and what he thinks about people bashing the crew.  I am sure he wont be too thrilled to see that people are bashing these people who took months out of their lives, and millions to go and search.  I can't believe that people are stooping so low to think any of this!  It only shows some have too much time on their hands.  I am proud to be a monkey, but not with whats been talked about over the last month or so.  Some here don't even know me but despise me, and thats fine.....  i dont care what you think.  i have done my talk, done my walk.  Now lets see some of you do some walking and get up and do something about Natalaee being missing.  Stop the bashing, thats not what this site is about.  Deal with FACTS, now with what someone says to be Gospel.  Trust me, if vicky is who she says she is, and knows who she says she knows, things would have been done by now.... Really, "c'mon" think about it.  Geezzzzz

I am not tired of the quotes.  They are a good reminder.

Why don't you just call Dave tonight?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: December 29, 2008, 10:04:19 PM »

Natalee's story is E! right now.  Starting with Peter De Vries and Patrick tapes.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: December 29, 2008, 10:08:07 PM »

Hotshot

My words were addressed to Kyle ... not you.

I do believe that I am right on when I say that Kyle and I share a common faith and ... it was from that perspective I was attempting to reach him concerning his own words describing what he experienced on board the Persistence ... what he experienced on board the Persistence which implied that the huge undertaking was not all about justice for Natalee Holloway and ... not all about a measure of closure for her family.

Kyle is a young man but he is a man nevertheless.  He is also a husband and a father of a precious baby girl.  His qualifications in regard to his profession are above reproach.

Closure for Natalee Holloway's family dictates that Kyle shares ALL with the family and the FBI regarding his observations regarding the John S./Aruban connection.

Hotshot ... I have posted nothing that I would not have voiced to my own son if he were in Kyle's place.  Doing right is not easy but ... it is right.

Hotshot ... Kyle Kingman does not required anybody to speak on his behalf.  Kyle is a grown man and is fully capable of articulating his own words.  I am looking so forward to a dialogue with Kyle regarding this topic.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: December 29, 2008, 10:27:19 PM »

People who continue to say Kermit doesn't know what she is talking about have been on here on numerous occasion's as she has posted and have not tried to dialogue with Kermit!Why?If anyone doesn't believe Kermit why not confront Kermit with what you know?You can't tell because it will affect the investigation?????Please.....We've had this discussion a few times.Spit it out or scroll on by......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #267 on: December 29, 2008, 10:44:39 PM »

Kyle obviously had some concerns based on his own words.  At least Kyle was concerned enough (or had enough conscience) to share those concerns with others.  Those concerns bring questions.

Kermit thought we needed to know, I'm glad we do know.  I don't care who Kermit really is at least the frog thought enough of all of us to let us in on what the frog knows!

Janet, I would have said the same things to a son of mine if they were in Kyle's shoes.  As I'm sure you do also, I also have some things to say to others involved; if things were as they seem.

We all care about Natalee, and her family; if we didn't we wouldn't be here asking questions after all this time.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: December 29, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »

Anyone watching E?  Is it good?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: December 29, 2008, 10:59:51 PM »

It's all Cuomo doing a recap of the Peter DeVries/Patrick tapes.  Then comparing Joran's demeanor to the interview Cuomo did in 2006.  Cuomo seems to believe the story told to Patrick.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: December 29, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »

Dear Kyle

You have a precious little daughter.  Please attempt to put yourself in the place of Natalee Holloway's parents and ... ask yourself what your response would have been ...  regarding the happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking ... once you had set foot on American soil.

Would you have been submitting posts to forums expressing your concerns regarding your observations while on board the Persistence?  Would you be contacting major networks attempting to make a deal? 

Kyle ... according to Edlridge Cleaver ... you can either be part of the solution or part of the problem.

Which is it?

The family deserve to know IF their beloved Natalee's remains had been placed in that trap/cage.

In His Holy Name,

Janet

In His Holy Name,?  You have gone too far!  Several of you seem to think that KYLE was in charge of this trip.  All his job was, was to look at the footage, that is it!  he did his job!  He handed over all of what had to be handed over.  I do believe klaas said about a week ago to keep the peace here, and all you can do is keep preaching the same quotes over and over again.  People are getting tired of seeing the same thing, day in and day out.  when is this all going to stop?  I am making a call to Dave tomorrow, along with all the others who have touched base with him, just to let him know what is going on here, and what he thinks about people bashing the crew.  I am sure he wont be too thrilled to see that people are bashing these people who took months out of their lives, and millions to go and search.  I can't believe that people are stooping so low to think any of this!  It only shows some have too much time on their hands.  I am proud to be a monkey, but not with whats been talked about over the last month or so.  Some here don't even know me but despise me, and thats fine.....  i dont care what you think.  i have done my talk, done my walk.  Now lets see some of you do some walking and get up and do something about Natalaee being missing.  Stop the bashing, thats not what this site is about.  Deal with FACTS, now with what someone says to be Gospel.  Trust me, if vicky is who she says she is, and knows who she says she knows, things would have been done by now.... Really, "c'mon" think about it.  Geezzzzz

What is wrong with you people? I am so sorry, I had to jump in.
How self righteous can you get? That is ridiculous. How dare you slander someone you don't even know.
OMG! Kyle walked away from his trip to Aruba with a funny feeling and expressed his feelings to people who love Natalee just the same as you all do...in the Freebirds Forum where it could be openly discussed amongst others with the same principals...those dedicated to justice for Natalee...how dare you question his integrity or the integrity of his daughter's name. What happened to you all? I just can't believe it.
Like it or not, I am friends with Jug Twitty. Like it or not, he CAN speak for Beth. Like it or not, I have copied and pasted every slanderous post you have made against Kyle and the crew of the Persistence. Believe it or not, Jug has made contact with Kyle and Kyle with Jug over this BS and I can assure you, Jug thinks this is all BS!!!! Make fun of the exclamation points if you must, I am just so disappointed in what is happening here. So is Jug, so is Kyle who busted his butt to bring Natalee home.
This is wrong what you are doing, so wrong!!! Trust me when I tell you Natalee's family members are aware of what you all have accused Kyle and the crew of the Persistence of, they have Kyle's email address and telephone number, and they have nothing but RESPECT for what that man did in Aruba. This nonsense has got to stop. How can you all be so mean and spitefull to people who put their everything into bringing Natalee home to her family?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: December 29, 2008, 11:02:23 PM »

There are so few of us left here that I have to wonder why
the others went away to the secret hidey hole.

A rational mind would have to question the actions of Kyle
and Silvetti as to what was found in that fish cage.
Kyle said on this forum that human remains were found.
I want to know whose remain were there and where those
remains are now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #272 on: December 29, 2008, 11:03:25 PM »

I'm watching Klaas.  Yes it's good; it's basically about the Peter/Patrick/Joran confession tapes.  It has also shown Beth's journey to that point.  (They showed Beth's speech after the Kalpoe's brothers release; breaks my heart everytime no matter how many times I see and hear it.)  Showed Beth going to Holland and meeting with Peter concerning the confession.   Ended with interviews with Joran denying anything and everything of course.  I've probably left out some stuff, I've been on here and watching too.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: December 29, 2008, 11:06:11 PM »

How self righteous can you get? That is ridiculous. How dare you slander someone you don't even know.
OMG! Kyle walked away from his trip to Aruba with a funny feeling and expressed his feelings to people who love Natalee just the same as you all do...in the Freebirds Forum where it could be openly discussed amongst others with the same principals...those dedicated to justice for Natalee...how dare you question his integrity or the integrity of his daughter's name. What happened to you all? I just can't believe it.
Like it or not, I am friends with Jug Twitty. Like it or not, he CAN speak for Beth. Like it or not, I have copied and pasted every slanderous post you have made against Kyle and the crew of the Persistence. Believe it or not, Jug has made contact with Kyle and Kyle with Jug over this BS and I can assure you, Jug thinks this is all BS!!!! Make fun of the exclamation points if you must, I am just so disappointed in what is happening here. So is Jug, so is Kyle who busted his butt to bring Natalee home.
This is wrong what you are doing, so wrong!!! Trust me when I tell you Natalee's family members are aware of what you all have accused Kyle and the crew of the Persistence of, they have Kyle's email address and telephone number, and they have nothing but RESPECT for what that man did in Aruba. This nonsense has got to stop. How can you all be so mean and spitefull to people who put their everything into bringing Natalee home to her family?

How does one get onto that Freebird site?  I sure would like to discuss this case without having to worry about saying anything that will have people fill up two pages of the same quotes over and over and over again.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: December 29, 2008, 11:07:38 PM »

Dear Kyle

You have a precious little daughter.  Please attempt to put yourself in the place of Natalee Holloway's parents and ... ask yourself what your response would have been ...  regarding the happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking ... once you had set foot on American soil.

Which is it?

In His Holy Name,

Janet

Keep talking.

Tell Kyle to enjoy reading your copy and pastes.

He is the disappointment.

The truth shall set you free.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: December 29, 2008, 11:09:09 PM »

Dear Kyle

Which is it?

In His Holy Name,

Janet

I have seen no rebuttal to the claims and reasoning that Kermit has shared. None. I asked Red if we were "off base" -- he told us that things were happening "behind the scenes" from the family (Beth.) I got no impression from him that we were "out of line" with our questions.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: December 29, 2008, 11:09:38 PM »

I'm watching Klaas.  Yes it's good; it's basically about the Peter/Patrick/Joran confession tapes.  It has also shown Beth's journey to that point.  (They showed Beth's speech after the Kalpoe's brothers release; breaks my heart everytime no matter how many times I see and hear it.)  Showed Beth going to Holland and meeting with Peter concerning the confession.   Ended with interviews with Joran denying anything and everything of course.  I've probably left out some stuff, I've been on here and watching too.

Thanks Texasmom!  I'm ashamed to say I couldn't find the channel for "E" on my TV.      I think it's going to repeat tomorrow though.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: December 29, 2008, 11:11:52 PM »

Dear Kyle

Which is it?

In His Holy Name,

Janet

I have seen no rebuttal to the claims and reasoning that Kermit has shared. None. I asked Red if we were "off base" -- he told us that things were happening "behind the scenes" from the family (Beth.) I got no impression from him that we were "out of line" with our questions.

I agree Wreck 100%.Again.Many posters have been on here when Kermit was in the middle of posting but didn't refute anything.I find ity strange that people are trying to argue with Kyle's own words.He said it not Kermit,and or anyone else......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: December 29, 2008, 11:12:15 PM »

... Several of you seem to think that KYLE was in charge of this trip.  All his job was, was to look at the footage, that is it!  he did his job!  He handed over all of what had to be handed over.  I do believe klaas said about a week ago to keep the peace here, and all you can do is keep preaching the same quotes over and over again.  People are getting tired of seeing the same thing, day in and day out.  when is this all going to stop?  I am making a call to Dave tomorrow, along with all the others who have touched base with him, just to let him know what is going on here, and what he thinks about people bashing the crew.  I am sure he wont be too thrilled to see that people are bashing these people who took months out of their lives, and millions to go and search.  I can't believe that people are stooping so low to think any of this!  It only shows some have too much time on their hands.  I am proud to be a monkey, but not with whats been talked about over the last month or so.  Some here don't even know me but despise me, and thats fine.....  i dont care what you think.  i have done my talk, done my walk.  Now lets see some of you do some walking and get up and do something about Natalaee being missing.  Stop the bashing, thats not what this site is about.  Deal with FACTS, now with what someone says to be Gospel.  Trust me, if vicky is who she says she is, and knows who she says she knows, things would have been done by now.... Really, "c'mon" think about it.  Geezzzzz

Hotshot

In my ongoing mission of upholding the family in their contention that a corrupt Aruban investigation has denied Natalee Holloway justice ... I will continue to post over and over and over again Kyle Kingman's perspective regarding the happening which  he observed while employed in a profession capacity on board the Persistence.

I will not stop until the family is aware of ALL of Kyle's words ... words that imply the Persistence undertaking was not about justice for Natalee Holloway ... was not about closure for her family.  I will stop when the family is aware of John Silvetti self-serving actions ... self-serving actions which were a catalyst to THE FINALE' OF THE GREAT ARUBAN COVERUP.

The family deserves to know that Kyle Kingman believes that there is a possibility that Natalee's remains were retrieved by the enemy without so much as a challenge from John Silvetti.

Hotshot ... I would appreciate if you would submit to Dave Holloway the following list of quotes which I have compiled of Kyle's own words regarding the happenings encompassing the Persistence undertaking.

If you are not inclined ... please let me know and ... I will divert from my comfort zone and utilize my own email list.  It was my intentions to wait on Kyle Kingman to step up to the plate and do what is right.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN'S POSTS TO A PRIVATE FORUM

Kyle:
I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th

Kyle: None of us gave any statements to the authorities after the 29th. It's possible John Silvetti did, because he was the only one conversing with them after Jan 7th.

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric

Kyle: The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle: John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis

Kyle: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word

Kyle: John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability

Kyle: John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again.

Kyle: Schafer is sue crazy.

Kyle: I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle: I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Klye: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kyle: neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

kyle: Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat. You may see a glimpse of him on the Dateline video in the survey room along with Mos standing over my shoulder

KYLE KINGMAN'S POSTS TO THE SCARED MONKEYS FORUM

JANUARY 26, 2008

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332457;topicseen#msg332457

MARCH 19, 2008

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

BROTHER OF BETH HOLLOWAY - SCARED MONKEYS FORUM

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

THE ROV IMAGES

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #410 on: November 24, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

Photos given to the FBI sent to Dave and Robin posted on the internet are NOT the
photos posted above.  These were not given to the FBI until recently.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555621#msg555621

++++++++++

Kyle Kingman
Senior Geophysical Project Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.
Greater New York City Area

Current
Senior Geophysical Operations Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.

Past
Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Education
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Industry
Oil & Energy

++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: December 29, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

How does one get onto that Freebird site?  I sure would like to discuss this case without having to worry about saying anything that will have people fill up two pages of the same quotes over and over and over again.

I'm sure you will be getting an email soon.  If not I guess you are stuck here with us people who have no principals and are nuts.

I stand with the nuts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.