April 20, 2024, 01:54:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 231421 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #440 on: December 30, 2008, 04:42:11 PM »

Janet, is your blood boiling just a little bit?  Mine is.
I wish I could hug that frog.

This religious fanatical Monkey is praising God ... dancing in the aisles and ... she is not even Charasmatic.

The affirmation from the former administrator of the Natalee's Freebirds has the ability to bring the Natalee's Monkeys back together in the same cage in regards to this topic.

Janet

I agree Janet, and I can't help but feel that there's a precious monkey in heaven working some magic!!!!  
I totally agree TM.....Thank You Precious Peaches! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #441 on: December 30, 2008, 04:42:27 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: December 30, 2008, 04:43:57 PM »

This religious fanatical Monkey is praising God ... dancing in the aisles and ... she is not even Charasmatic.

The affirmation from the former administrator of the Natalee's Freebirds has the ability to bring the Natalee's Monkeys back together in the same cage in regards to this topic.

Janet

I agree Janet, and I can't help but feel that there's a precious monkey in heaven working some magic!!!!  

I am sure there is texasmom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: December 30, 2008, 04:44:38 PM »

Hi Kermit.

I see ya lurking.

Janet

Hello Ms. Janet.
It's colder then a frogs tit where I am.

I am not sure how cold that is but ... it is very cold here.

However ... Mr. Tamikosmom has dug a new pond in the back of the property to allow for drainage and ... it is heated and outlined with little Japanese lanterns ... waiting to accompany you and Miss Piggy.

Hugs

Janet

You better start cultivating the Fly farm for Kermit.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: December 30, 2008, 04:44:47 PM »

ldstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #290 on: December 29, 2008, 10:29:03 PM »
Two...Kyle had a confidentiality agreement with the ship he was on...the Persitence...which is standard, and one with the Freebirds which Kermit agreed to when she joined. Is his career affected by what Kermit did? Absolutely!!! Did he try and cover up the finding of Natalee? No!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.280

May I remind you of Kyle's actions regarding his career!

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: December 30, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »

Hi Kermit.

I see ya lurking.

Janet

Hello Ms. Janet.

However ... Mr. Tamikosmom has dug a new pond in the back of the property to allow for drainage and ... it is heated and outlined with little Japanese lanterns ... waiting to accompany you and Miss Piggy.

Hugs

Janet

You better start cultivating the Fly farm for Kermit.

LOL

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 30, 2008, 04:46:14 PM »

Hi Kermit.

I see ya lurking.

Janet

Hello Ms. Janet.

Hey Kermit its 70 Degrees in South Central Texas hop on down for some warmth and Margaritas.....  

In God We Trust!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: December 30, 2008, 04:47:19 PM »

Hi Kermit.

I see ya lurking.

Janet

Hello Ms. Janet.

Hugs

Janet

I'm texting Miss Piggy now, we have a place to din and drain in.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: December 30, 2008, 04:48:27 PM »

Thank You Klaas for posting the letter from the Freebirds Former Administrator.... 

In God We Trust!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: December 30, 2008, 04:48:43 PM »

Hi Kermit.

I see ya lurking.

Janet

Hello Ms. Janet.

Hey Kermit its 70 Degrees in South Central Texas hop on down for some warmth and Margaritas.....  

I lurv Texas!
I lurv that restaurant called Panchos! Best Mexican food ever!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: December 30, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »

Kermit,Janet,anyone!Do we know if Silvetti is still working with Tim M. or was that just hearsay about them continuing to work together??Be curious as to Tim's feeling's..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #451 on: December 30, 2008, 04:50:47 PM »

Janet

I've been teary all day at the drop of a hat. Yes, I think that Peaches may have nudged things along a little, call me crazy, but I do. I know that when I came across this last night while reading her posts, I felt it was something I was supposed to find and share with you guys for her. She said she wanted to save it to use again next year, and I think she would want me to post it so that she can say to us once more..................

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: December 30, 2008, 04:52:13 PM »

I'm literally getting chills Janet.Thanx for the heads up!

Keepthefaith

The Natalee Holloway Monkeys were rejoicing but ... you were missing.

I knew the room of the cage where you could be located sooo ... I being banned for an OFF TOPIC post.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: December 30, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »

truthseeker

I would sincerely appreciate your perspective on this topic when the confirmation from the Freebird's former administrator is considered.  Has it changed?

Thank you.

Janet

++++++

I think the postings about Kyle have been too harsh.  He clearly expressed his concerns all along and provided tons of info that would never have been available otherwise.  I also agree that some of what he said may have been taken out of context.  It's easy to question everything he did in retrospect, but I think he did his best functioning in a complex situation and had good intentions.  Sometimes things are not black and white, and of course he has to protect himself and his livelihood and reputation.  I think it was a mistake to alienate him, and I don't think he owes it to SM to defend himself.  Sometimes you are placed in a situation where it's a no-win no matter what you do. And using his religious beliefs to try to get him to come back and explain seems cruel. 

Thank you!!  Well said.

No, Janet, it hasn't.  We still have no idea what was in that trap.  That has been my perspective from the very beginning.  That has not changed.  The idea that I like coming to SM to see the same thing posted over and over and over has not changed either.  I have the same goal as every other person who posts at this site.  I just do not get the same level respect.  And...heaven forbid you decide to make me your next target. Why...I shake in my boots.  But, I guess that is the type of thing that makes it all go 'round for some.

Me, as I have stated before, I am an analyst...and a damn good one.  I still do not see any facts indicating there were human remains in that trap.  Are we to assume that as fact because Kyle says so?  From what I can tell from most of the posts here lately...he is not to be believed.  Which is it?  Is he trutworthy or not?  So for me, until it is proven that human remains were found and that those human remains were Natalee's I will keep looking for answers.

Also, as an analyst, I fully understand contract work and the use/non-use of intellectual property.  Kyle may have disseminated that information within violation of a contract, and therefore his azz would be on the line.  If he is wrong, and he may be wrong, he may never be able to work again in his current capacity.  For whatever reason, he chose to do what he did.  I was not there, so I cannot and do not judge his actions. 

I accept the information regading the contents of the trap for what it is...his opinion...nothing more.  Calling him out on a forum day in and day out has not changed any of the known facts about Natalee.  It's all supposition.  I hope that someone has the where with all to get to the bottom of it, like our FBI.  But, they have had this information for a while now and we have not heard a word from them as to any future investigation.  We are only hearing a request for further investigations from the Netherlands.

And I also agree with whoever posted last night....trying to appeal to someone's faith is a personal thing...people can do that in open forums if they like.  It's not something I would do.

Back to lurking and researching......

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: December 30, 2008, 04:53:43 PM »

Hi Kermit.

I see ya lurking.

Janet

Hello Ms. Janet.

I lurv Texas!
I lurv that restaurant called Panchos! Best Mexican food ever!

Yep Texas is The Place For Great Mexican Food and Lots of Other Stuff Too!  Thanks Kermit for All You Do for Natalee!   

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: December 30, 2008, 04:56:04 PM »

Hi Kermit.

I see ya lurking.

Janet

Hello Ms. Janet.

Hugs

Janet

I'm texting Miss Piggy now, we have a place to din and drain in.

Hubby is at the moment making sushi rolls (norimaki) for an outing tonight and ... if I am really nice and ... I am capable of being really nice ... he may just make some extra for his wife's special guests.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: December 30, 2008, 04:59:47 PM »

You know what I feel bad about?  I feel bad that Dave and Beth have had to get phone calls from a million different people over the last nearly 4 years.

I don't know who is right or who is wrong in this issue with the trap.  All I know is Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers were supposed to take Natalee back to the Holiday Inn on May 30, 2005 and they didn't.  They did something to her and she's gone.  They are responsible along with others.

After all this time, I have a real hard time with anyone telling us what to or not to post about in this forum.

HOTSHOT - how do you know you are right?

KERMIT - how do you know you are right?

Reminds me of the old days and SandraK telling us not to talk about her "baby".

That is an excellent question.
The reason I know I am right is because I was involved with more then just the Freebirds.
Keeping in the context in which it was, Kyle was on SM, he was on BFN, he then came to the Freebirds to be on there. I had, let's call it, insight into a LOT of things going on.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: December 30, 2008, 05:00:25 PM »

Isn't that the point......Truthseeker2  "We still have no idea what was in that trap."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: December 30, 2008, 05:00:48 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome.  The truth is coming out.  I believe that Kyle's intentions were honorable at first, but his hands got tied.  Once his hands were tied, his focus shifted.

Instead of monkeys and birds eating each other, we need to concentrate on where the EVIDENCE is that was removed from the cage.

wingnut

Using Kyle Kingman's own words in his posts to the Natalee's Freebirds which can be traced through IP number ...

1.  Is there no way the family and John Q. Kelly can put pressure on the "powers that be" in Aruba?

2.  Is there no way that the family can expose the Persistence hoax through media sources? 

Janet

Hello Janet. 

I wish I had the answers.  I know that JQK has the information now.  I personally provided it to him. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: December 30, 2008, 05:00:59 PM »

truthseeker

I would sincerely appreciate your perspective on this topic when the confirmation from the Freebird's former administrator is considered.  Has it changed?

Thank you.

Janet

++++++

I think the postings about Kyle have been too harsh.  He clearly expressed his concerns all along and provided tons of info that would never have been available otherwise.  I also agree that some of what he said may have been taken out of context.  It's easy to question everything he did in retrospect, but I think he did his best functioning in a complex situation and had good intentions.  Sometimes things are not black and white, and of course he has to protect himself and his livelihood and reputation.  I think it was a mistake to alienate him, and I don't think he owes it to SM to defend himself.  Sometimes you are placed in a situation where it's a no-win no matter what you do. And using his religious beliefs to try to get him to come back and explain seems cruel. 

Thank you!!  Well said.

No, Janet, it hasn't.  We still have no idea what was in that trap.  That has been my perspective from the very beginning.  That has not changed.  The idea that I like coming to SM to see the same thing posted over and over and over has not changed either.  I have the same goal as every other person who posts at this site.  I just do not get the same level respect.  And...heaven forbid you decide to make me your next target. Why...I shake in my boots.  But, I guess that is the type of thing that makes it all go 'round for some.

Me, as I have stated before, I am an analyst...and a damn good one.  I still do not see any facts indicating there were human remains in that trap.  Are we to assume that as fact because Kyle says so?  From what I can tell from most of the posts here lately...he is not to be believed.  Which is it?  Is he trutworthy or not?  So for me, until it is proven that human remains were found and that those human remains were Natalee's I will keep looking for answers.

Also, as an analyst, I fully understand contract work and the use/non-use of intellectual property.  Kyle may have disseminated that information within violation of a contract, and therefore his azz would be on the line.  If he is wrong, and he may be wrong, he may never be able to work again in his current capacity.  For whatever reason, he chose to do what he did.  I was not there, so I cannot and do not judge his actions. 

I accept the information regading the contents of the trap for what it is...his opinion...nothing more.  Calling him out on a forum day in and day out has not changed any of the known facts about Natalee.  It's all supposition.  I hope that someone has the where with all to get to the bottom of it, like our FBI.  But, they have had this information for a while now and we have not heard a word from them as to any future investigation.  We are only hearing a request for further investigations from the Netherlands.

And I also agree with whoever posted last night....trying to appeal to someone's faith is a personal thing...people can do that in open forums if they like.  It's not something I would do.

Back to lurking and researching......

truthseeker

Thank you for your response and ... I mean it.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.