April 19, 2024, 08:22:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 231413 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: December 30, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »

Maybe.  Have you been able to put that to scale with the 'skull'?  That would be interesting to see.

Yes, i was searching for reasons to exclude, but came to the conclusion that the size proportionally fits to the cage.

The thing`thought to be a skull` i did exclude. A human skull would take almost 1 third of the cage height.

Okay.  I see what you mean.  I saw some measurements posted here earlier that suggested somehting similar.  So, we may just have a bone or two and some fabric, but not a skull?  (Gosh that sounds morbid)
[/quote]

According to Kyle - to those on board it looked like a skull on the 12/29 dive - but was inconclusive as a skull on the 12/30 dive.

Jan 7 dive - it was only Aruban divers in the water - but one of the Aruban divers also had a camera during this dive.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: December 30, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »

Isn't that the point......Truthseeker2  "We still have no idea what was in that trap."

Well....it has been MY point from the very beginning.

We'll never know what is in the trap and why?

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

Now that is someone that Kyle said he was friends with.

Meaning?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: December 30, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »

Rob

I just wanted to really sincerely thank you for the kind words you posted several threads back about me.
It was very touching to me personally, I read it and it meant a whole lot. Thank you.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: December 30, 2008, 06:36:32 PM »

Maybe.  Have you been able to put that to scale with the 'skull'?  That would be interesting to see.

Yes, i was searching for reasons to exclude, but came to the conclusion that the size proportionally fits to the cage.

The thing`thought to be a skull` i did exclude. A human skull would take almost 1 third of the cage height.

Okay.  I see what you mean.  I saw some measurements posted here earlier that suggested somehting similar.  So, we may just have a bone or two and some fabric, but not a skull?  (Gosh that sounds morbid)

According to Kyle - to those on board it looked like a skull on the 12/29 dive - but was inconclusive as a skull on the 12/30 dive.

Jan 7 dive - it was only Aruban divers in the water - but one of the Aruban divers also had a camera during this dive.

[/quote]

So.Was that Eduardo?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: December 30, 2008, 06:36:38 PM »

[/quote]

Yes pfff it`s all for teh sake of truth.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: December 30, 2008, 06:36:54 PM »

Isn't that the point......Truthseeker2  "We still have no idea what was in that trap."

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

Meaning?

I'd have to re-check but I think he said that he helped them and he trusted him.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: December 30, 2008, 06:37:57 PM »

John Silvetti had ONLY Aruban divers at the cage site to retrieve the evidence.
Now why is that Idstlou?

My understanding Kermit is they had no choice.

Then it should have been obvious to John S. from the getgo that the outcome was given.  Logic dictates that an endeavor with the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo ... was for naught.  Justice for Natalee Holloway did not stand a chance of prevailing and ... closure for her family did not stand a chance of happening.

So what was John S. motivation in regards to the Persistence undertaking?

Janet

______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #137 on: Today at 04:07:13 PM »

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.120

what lou posted is actually incorrect.  The DID have a choice.  A representative from the FBI could have been aboard the Persistence to retain their initially granted "*******" role in this investigation- instead, the Persistence had a film crew aboard.  Who they (John Silvetti) then proceeded to remove from the boat before the Dec 30 dive, along with Tim Miller.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: December 30, 2008, 06:39:24 PM »

It is a waste to try to convince idstlou of anything.

She isn't interested in finding Natalee's remains but
she is interested in who she knows.  To some people
being in the inner circle is the most important thing.
Sorta a power trip.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: December 30, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »

So.Was that Eduardo?

I'm going to doubt that one.  Kyle did not hesitate to talk to us about Eduardo - but clammed up when we asked for names/descriptions of the Aruban "police" divers.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: December 30, 2008, 06:39:55 PM »

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

I'm with Truthseeker2 on how did Eduardo come to be on the Persistence?But that is the whole problem with the Persistence Truthseeker2.I think we could have a lot,if not all the answer's if we had the logs from the ship,as well as the protocol.Who was Silvetti,and or schaeffer in communication on the ALE side?Was that Comemencia.The "Dirty Hand"..Just questions Truthseeker2.

According to what Kyle said, John Silvetti spoke to Hans Mos.

bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: December 30, 2008, 06:40:22 PM »

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

Trying my best to stay out of this, but I must say Kermit has been doing an outstanding job of exposing the truth. At the beginning weeks back, there were many,many doubters with Kermit's info. The truth always sets us free, so cut the BS about Kyle and confidentiality, and try and think if it was your child who may or may not be laying in a fish cage, while people tried to sell information to media. Who really gives a crap about Kyle, or anyone in Aruba? Blow the place up,but get Natalee Holloway to her family,where she belongs. Seems to me Kermit could give a crap about anything but Natalee's remains,period. Kermit, great job, and lets keep the focus on the problem-ARUBA!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: December 30, 2008, 06:40:43 PM »

Oh I see what Idstlou is doing.

Gee, in order to do that, why we might have to expose her buddy.

Let me think on it. Better yet, let me sleep on it.

And then I might just expose more of why Isdstlou is trying to protect Kyle.

oh boy...can't wait to see this one. You still haven't answered if the CURRENT members of the Freebirds agree with your actions and opinions.

I resigned.

But I know who is telling you what.
So be sure, I'll sleep on it and I might just expose that on New Years eve.

Kermit... I'll be here!

LOL

Truth can guide, protect and brings freedom
heh heh
it's going to be good.

I'll be waiting........with a present.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: December 30, 2008, 06:40:47 PM »

However it`s my opinion to that this ARE human remains(not the thing that looked like a skull)

[/quote]

Just measured the width of my daughter's skull.  It is 4 1/2 inches.  Height of skull is about 5 inches (without mandible).  If cage is 2.5 feet high (30 inches), the skull would not fill that much. 
[/quote]

You may have said before and I missed it...is your daughter close to Natalee's age or an adult?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: December 30, 2008, 06:41:22 PM »

It is a waste to try to convince idstlou of anything.

She isn't interested in finding Natalee's remains but
she is interested in who she knows.  To some people
being in the inner circle is the most important thing.
Sorta a power trip.

Have to say I agree with you.
But, I think Klassend and all of the monkeys need the rest of the information.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: December 30, 2008, 06:42:28 PM »

Oh I see what Idstlou is doing.

Gee, in order to do that, why we might have to expose her buddy.

Let me think on it. Better yet, let me sleep on it.

And then I might just expose more of why Isdstlou is trying to protect Kyle.

oh boy...can't wait to see this one. You still haven't answered if the CURRENT members of the Freebirds agree with your actions and opinions.

I resigned.

But I know who is telling you what.
So be sure, I'll sleep on it and I might just expose that on New Years eve.

Kermit... I'll be here!

LOL

Truth can guide, protect and brings freedom
heh heh
it's going to be good.

I'll be waiting........with a present.....

LOL

oh yeah baby - bursting bubbles and eating flies is my business.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: December 30, 2008, 06:43:02 PM »

So.Was that Eduardo?

I'm going to doubt that one.  Kyle did not hesitate to talk to us about Eduardo - but clammed up when we asked for names/descriptions of the Aruban "police" divers.

So Kyle knows who dove on the 7th and won't tell who?Am i correct Jen?TIA.Also thanx for coming to Scared Monkey's ..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: December 30, 2008, 06:43:02 PM »

According to what Kyle said, John Silvetti spoke to Hans Mos.

And Dolph Richardson
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: December 30, 2008, 06:44:04 PM »

John Silvetti had ONLY Aruban divers at the cage site to retrieve the evidence.
Now why is that Idstlou?

My understanding Kermit is they had no choice.

Then it should have been obvious to John S. from the getgo that the outcome was given.  Logic dictates that an endeavor with the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo ... was for naught.  Justice for Natalee Holloway did not stand a chance of prevailing and ... closure for her family did not stand a chance of happening.

So what was John S. motivation in regards to the Persistence undertaking?

Janet

______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #137 on: Today at 04:07:13 PM »

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.120

what lou posted is actually incorrect.  The DID have a choice.  A representative from the FBI could have been aboard the Persistence to retain their initially granted "*******" role in this investigation- instead, the Persistence had a film crew aboard.  Who they (John Silvetti) then proceeded to remove from the boat before the Dec 30 dive, along with Tim Miller.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: December 30, 2008, 06:44:15 PM »

You still didn't answer my question. Do the CURRENT Freebirds endorse your letter that was posted "by the Freebirds".           

Let's first get this technically correct.  My letter was posted by Klaas.  Not "by the Freebirds".  My letter was signed by me - not "by the Freebirds".

Now that's straight -
One member didn't want the group's name dragged through all of this by YOU.

Other than that - no problems.

Can you move on now?

Your letter was posted with a heading that said letter from the Freebirds. I am just asking if they endorsed your letter.

The letter was not the first one sent over by the Freebirds.  My guess is that Klaas recognized the delivery method.  Many people post what the "monkeys" say and it doesn't usually pertain to Red. I don't care if the current hidey hole residents endorse the post.  I believe a former Freebird Adm, with first hand knowledge of the situation, shared her/his knowledge. Could we possibly get past how we found out and just get back to dealing with the info??  sheesh

That is exactly the case and for the life of me, I don't understand why that should be an issue.

You'll understand tomorrow.

I know exactly what she is doing, why and with whom.

yet another conspracy? I told you who I have spoken to and why. No deep dark secret to unveil Kermit.

And it IS a big deal to me whether the letter came from the Freebirds or not. I see two "ex" Freebirds making statements, I would like to know if the rest of the Freebirds agree or not. Saying the letter came from the Freebirds is saying they endorse the letter and I wanted to know if they all agreed or not.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: December 30, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

Meaning?

I'd have to re-check but I think he said that he helped them and he trusted him.

Well, this could be difficult to reconcile, since the consensus is that the Mansurs are trying to help the family and we are to believe that some aboard the Persistence played into a conspiracy to do away with what may, or may not, have been Natalee's remains.

Would Eduardo be involved in the conspiracy too?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.