April 26, 2024, 08:30:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 231702 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: December 30, 2008, 11:25:11 PM »

Hotshot - your name has been posted, you have done interviews, your real life name is out there and Kermit's is not. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: December 30, 2008, 11:28:00 PM »

Hotshot - your name has been posted, you have done interviews, your real life name is out there and Kermit's is not. 

Again.The Moderator's do a fine job i must say!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: December 30, 2008, 11:31:00 PM »

KeeptheFaith, my head is spinning too.  LOL

I thought maybe my post upset you in some way.  I agree with what you are saying.  Kermit has backed up everything she/he has posted.  I appreciate that.  I would also like to clarify, again, that my opinions are my own and that I derive them from the information on this blog and the news.  In order to change my opinion, information that I believe to be true has to be discounted with evidence not heresay. 

The monkeys are not bashing anyone.  We want the truth.  We want Natalee to be brought home where she belongs.  We want her family to have closure and peace. 

Asking hard questions is not bashing.  If I was Natalee's family, I would not give one damn if someone's feelings were hurt because I was searching for the truth of what happened to my daughter.  This family has suffered way more than hurt feelings. 

Monkeys have thick skin.  That is the only way the truth will be brought out.  I personally think that the past couple of days has brought out a lot of truth that many of us have speculated on and now have verification.

Remember what we are here for.  Natalee. 

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: December 30, 2008, 11:33:31 PM »

Klaas, I know you  and ((edit)) live close to each other, so you may talk,and thats fine.  but what is good for one is good  for the other. Think what you want.i am done with it. Fight amongst yourselves, post, post and repost the same  thing it will get you far. This is not the SM I know.  Caps wont be back, hes had enough too, just like Kyle. Caps is still working in the background, how can you even  question his witness?  They have been with the FBI and passed lie detector tests, its been on the news for god sake. I am done!

Really, you know we live close?  #1  I was not aware you knew where I lived  #2  I don't talk to anyone

Because I'm allowing questions you are accusing me of something?  Should we only allow ideas that you approve of at SM?  Should we stop questioning things/people with things don't quite seem right?

« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 11:38:51 PM by klaasend » Logged

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: December 30, 2008, 11:37:16 PM »

I thought maybe my post upset you in some way.  I agree with what you are saying.  Kermit has backed up everything she/he has posted.  I appreciate that.  I would also like to clarify, again, that my opinions are my own and that I derive them from the information on this blog and the news.  In order to change my opinion, information that I believe to be true has to be discounted with evidence not heresay. 

The monkeys are not bashing anyone.  We want the truth.  We want Natalee to be brought home where she belongs.  We want her family to have closure and peace. 

Asking hard questions is not bashing.  If I was Natalee's family, I would not give one damn if someone's feelings were hurt because I was searching for the truth of what happened to my daughter.  This family has suffered way more than hurt feelings. 

Monkeys have thick skin.  That is the only way the truth will be brought out.  I personally think that the past couple of days has brought out a lot of truth that many of us have speculated on and now have verification.

I agree 110% Kycat.Some Monkey's are posting that they don't believe,and or trust Kermit.Which is fine and OK.The only thing i ask is why?No one explains to me with facts as to why not to trust Kermit.That's all!I stand with the Frog..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: December 30, 2008, 11:38:53 PM »

Klaas, I know you  and ((edit)) live close to each other, so you may talk,and thats fine.  but what is good for one is good  for the other. Think what you want.i am done with it. Fight amongst yourselves, post, post and repost the same  thing it will get you far. This is not the SM I know.  Caps wont be back, hes had enough too, just like Kyle. Caps is still working in the background, how can you even  question his witness?  They have been with the FBI and passed lie detector tests, its been on the news for god sake. I am done!

Explain your side HotShot!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 11:39:38 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: December 30, 2008, 11:41:51 PM »

Really, you know we live close?  #1  I was not aware you knew where I lived  #2  I don't talk to anyone

Because I'm allowing questions you are accusing me of something?  Should we only allow ideas that you approve of at SM?  Should we stop questioning things/people with things don't quite seem right?

Also - is this a threat?  You and Caps and Kyle are done with SM but will continue to work in the background?  Really?

Edited to add:  I didn't even know Kermits real name until you posted it.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 11:43:46 PM by klaasend » Logged
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: December 30, 2008, 11:43:33 PM »

I agree 110% Kycat.Some Monkey's are posting that they don't believe,and or trust Kermit.Which is fine and OK.The only thing i ask is why?No one explains to me with facts as to why not to trust Kermit.That's all!I stand with the Frog..

Really? She drags Lalas into her "conspiracy" now and you are going to stand by her? Really? Wow.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: December 30, 2008, 11:43:46 PM »

Explain your side HotShot!

SM has always been a place where facts/theories are either proven or disproven.
The truth is the truth. Fiction is fiction and belongs to Julia Renfro ( )and her disinformants team.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: December 30, 2008, 11:44:34 PM »

I'm still 7 pages behind.  Been reading for 2 hours, but I just wanted to say thank you to wingnut, jen and Kermit.  And thank you to the Freebirds in seeking justice for Natalee.  Ok back to page 31 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: December 30, 2008, 11:45:14 PM »

Really? She drags Lalas into her "conspiracy" now and you are going to stand by her? Really? Wow.

Explain to me why i shouldn't stand with the Frog ldstlou!First.Asnwer the question as to whether Kyle turned over all information to the Holloway family,and or the FBI in a timely manner?Yes or No.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: December 30, 2008, 11:47:19 PM »

Thanks San.  I thought our questions were good too!! Alas, we still have no answers to these questions.

Anyone?  I know no one (that might be a double negative) so I can't ask them personally.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: December 30, 2008, 11:47:56 PM »

Explain to me why i shouldn't stand with the Frog ldstlou!First.Asnwer the question as to whether Kyle turned over all information to the Holloway family,and or the FBI in a timely manner?Yes or No.

Pick one it should be easy.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: December 30, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »

I definitely stand with the Frog
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: December 30, 2008, 11:48:22 PM »

I'm still 7 pages behind.  Been reading for 2 hours, but I just wanted to say thank you to wingnut, jen and Kermit.  And thank you to the Freebirds in seeking justice for Natalee.  Ok back to page 31 

Well hurry up Snoopy 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: December 30, 2008, 11:48:25 PM »

I'm waiting for answer's but think i'll be waiting for a long time!This is for either ldstlou or Hotshot.Please explain to everyone who is not in the know as to why we shouldn't belive Kermit???I'll wait your answer...TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: December 30, 2008, 11:49:20 PM »

I definitely stand with the Frog

Me too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: December 30, 2008, 11:49:28 PM »

Also - is this a threat?  You and Caps and Kyle are done with SM but will continue to work in the background?  Really?

Edited to add:  I didn't even know Kermits real name until you posted it.

I just realized you sound almost exactly like *******.  So is this the ChatnGrumble team vs. the SM team 

This is about Natalee, it's not about your ego or Observers ego or Destinys ego or Caps.  Quit accusing people without any basis.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: December 30, 2008, 11:50:27 PM »

I'm waiting for answer's but think i'll be waiting for a long time!This is for either ldstlou or Hotshot.Please explain to everyone who is not in the know as to why we shouldn't belive Kermit???I'll wait your answer...TIA

This is going to be a long night 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: December 30, 2008, 11:51:28 PM »

I think I posted something about underground a page or so ago.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.