April 26, 2024, 09:40:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 231727 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: December 30, 2008, 11:51:34 PM »

As of now Hotshot and ldstlou are either lurking or gone.I will await your answer's regarding why any Monkey shouldn't Trust Kermit!!Please explain to me in detail why we as Monkey's shouldn't Trust Kermit?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: December 30, 2008, 11:51:45 PM »

KeeptheFaith, my head is spinning too.  LOL

I thought maybe my post upset you in some way.  I agree with what you are saying.  Kermit has backed up everything she/he has posted.  I appreciate that.  I would also like to clarify, again, that my opinions are my own and that I derive them from the information on this blog and the news.  In order to change my opinion, information that I believe to be true has to be discounted with evidence not heresay. 

The monkeys are not bashing anyone.  We want the truth.  We want Natalee to be brought home where she belongs.  We want her family to have closure and peace. 

Asking hard questions is not bashing.  If I was Natalee's family, I would not give one damn if someone's feelings were hurt because I was searching for the truth of what happened to my daughter.  This family has suffered way more than hurt feelings. 

Monkeys have thick skin.  That is the only way the truth will be brought out.  I personally think that the past couple of days has brought out a lot of truth that many of us have speculated on and now have verification.

Remember what we are here for.  Natalee. 

I agree 110% Kycat.Some Monkey's are posting that they don't believe,and or trust Kermit.Which is fine and OK.The only thing i ask is why?No one explains to me with facts as to why not to trust Kermit.That's all!I stand with the Frog..

Really? She drags Lalas into her "conspiracy" now and you are going to stand by her? Really? Wow.

It was you, ldstlou, that drug Lalas into the conspiracy when you said
that you had Lalas send the pictures to Jug.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: December 30, 2008, 11:53:18 PM »

Well, since we are mixing it up    I have to say this.

I appreciate any search efforts that were done to find Natalee.  On land, at sea.

BUT, why was evidence not secured?  I mean, come on.  No jurisdiction, no control, breaking Aruban laws?  Are you serious.  To he** with their so called laws.  If I had been on that boat I would have been like glue.  You could not have kept me away from evidence and it damn sure would have been documented and given to the CORRECT law enforcement and certainly to the FAMILY.

WOW, I feel better.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: December 30, 2008, 11:53:24 PM »

Sorry Klass if i got a little worked up.These Drive-by posts get to me sometimes..Again sorry..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: December 30, 2008, 11:54:38 PM »

Well, since we are mixing it up    I have to say this.

I appreciate any search efforts that were done to find Natalee.  On land, at sea.

BUT, why was evidence not secured?  I mean, come on.  No jurisdiction, no control, breaking Aruban laws?  Are you serious.  To he** with their so called laws.  If I had been on that boat I would have been like glue.  You could not have kept me away from evidence and it damn sure would have been documented and given to the CORRECT law enforcement and certainly to the FAMILY.

WOW, I feel better.

I agree KYcat.Why would you not have dove on that cage without ALE??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: December 30, 2008, 11:55:16 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: December 30, 2008, 11:56:10 PM »

That made me laugh till i almost cried...Thank you Muffy..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: December 30, 2008, 11:56:43 PM »

Sorry Klass if i got a little worked up.These Drive-by posts get to me sometimes..Again sorry..

Klaas has Klass, Keepthefaith.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 30, 2008, 11:58:05 PM »

I must always put 2 S's.Two a's from now on!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: December 30, 2008, 11:58:20 PM »

It was a drive by that started all of this last night.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: December 30, 2008, 11:58:49 PM »

That made me laugh till i almost cried...Thank you Muffy..

Like I said, mixing it up!!!!!  Oh, I'm on top, in case you wondered.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: December 31, 2008, 12:00:15 AM »

I'm the one in the red.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: December 31, 2008, 12:00:51 AM »

Maybe they draw straws to see whose turn it is to drive by?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: December 31, 2008, 12:00:58 AM »

What is with the drive-by postings?  Dropping in, stir it up, swan off...  I know if peeps can post they can read.  Therefore they can read the questions, but somehow can't answer them?  I would like some darned answers.   I feel like Wreck, but he says it better.   It's been hard enough with Aruba and all of that treachery, let alone what I've been seeing here lately.    Why not answer the questions?  Posters just coming and posting one post and going off.  It really makes for good discussion.  NOT  jmho

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: December 31, 2008, 12:01:05 AM »

I'm waiting for answer's but think i'll be waiting for a long time!This is for either ldstlou or Hotshot.Please explain to everyone who is not in the know as to why we shouldn't belive Kermit???I'll wait your answer...TIA

This is going to be a long night 

New Years Eve already in my corner of the world and I see the fireworks have started early this year. 

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: December 31, 2008, 12:01:18 AM »

LOL, I already took him!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #776 on: December 31, 2008, 12:01:23 AM »

I'm waiting for answer's but think i'll be waiting for a long time!This is for either ldstlou or Hotshot.Please explain to everyone who is not in the know as to why we shouldn't belive Kermit???I'll wait your answer...TIA
MumInOhio seems to have issues with Kermit also. I'd be interested in her take on why we should not believe Kermit...
I stand with the frog...
ps..i thought there was room for CAPS version being the "what happened to Natalee" and Kermit's version "on where Natalee ended up".
With all the Kermit bashing from a few, who incidentally offer not any backup, and the silence from Kyle and CAPS, "I'm inclined to believe" those attacking Kermit have a different agenda wrt Justice for Natalee....
IT IS ALL ABOUT GETTING NATALEE HOME after 3 + years! Justice will come, in this life or the next for the preps.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: December 31, 2008, 12:01:52 AM »

Maybe they draw straws to see whose turn it is to drive by?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: December 31, 2008, 12:02:11 AM »

I must always put 2 S's.Two a's from now on!!

Here ya go 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: December 31, 2008, 12:02:38 AM »

It was a drive by that started all of this last night.

They should have kept on driving.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.