April 19, 2024, 07:42:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 231408 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: December 31, 2008, 12:14:05 AM »

I'm waiting for answer's but think i'll be waiting for a long time!This is for either ldstlou or Hotshot.Please explain to everyone who is not in the know as to why we shouldn't belive Kermit???I'll wait your answer...TIA
MumInOhio seems to have issues with Kermit also. I'd be interested in her take on why we should not believe Kermit...
I stand with the frog...
ps..i thought there was room for CAPS version being the "what happened to Natalee" and Kermit's version "on where Natalee ended up".
With all the Kermit bashing from a few, who incidentally offer not any backup, and the silence from Kyle and CAPS, "I'm inclined to believe" those attacking Kermit have a different agenda wrt Justice for Natalee....
IT IS ALL ABOUT GETTING NATALEE HOME after 3 + years! Justice will come, in this life or the next for the preps.
OK...I get it that everyone is caught up in the moment....but I'd really appreciate it if at least ONE person acknowledged my posts...Please don't make me go back to Clint Eastwood and Paint your Wagon...I talk to the trees....

OK I will answer your post.  I agree.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: December 31, 2008, 12:14:14 AM »

I'm waiting for answer's but think i'll be waiting for a long time!This is for either ldstlou or Hotshot.Please explain to everyone who is not in the know as to why we shouldn't belive Kermit???I'll wait your answer...TIA
MumInOhio seems to have issues with Kermit also. I'd be interested in her take on why we should not believe Kermit...
I stand with the frog...
ps..i thought there was room for CAPS version being the "what happened to Natalee" and Kermit's version "on where Natalee ended up".
With all the Kermit bashing from a few, who incidentally offer not any backup, and the silence from Kyle and CAPS, "I'm inclined to believe" those attacking Kermit have a different agenda wrt Justice for Natalee....
IT IS ALL ABOUT GETTING NATALEE HOME after 3 + years! Justice will come, in this life or the next for the preps.
OK...I get it that everyone is caught up in the moment....but I'd really appreciate it if at least ONE person acknowledged my posts...Please don't make me go back to Clint Eastwood and Paint your Wagon...I talk to the trees....

Good post.  I too am interested in hearing from MumInOhio why we shouldn't believe Kermit.  That is why I was fussin' about those that make one post and then nothing.  And yes, it IS ALL about getting Natalee home.  (hopefully in my lifetime) 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: December 31, 2008, 12:14:38 AM »

I stand with the frog...

Hey, I posted a page or so ago wondering how Mum knew who Kermit was referring to and no one replied....I'm still here.  We see you billb....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: December 31, 2008, 12:15:43 AM »

billb  I read everything.  It's been a wild day.  I'm just now caught up. 

Keep your eye on the goal monkeys.  Don't let monkeys who are being mislead confuse you.  It happened to me for a short time and will never happen again.

Justice for Natalee

Bring Natalee home
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: December 31, 2008, 12:15:59 AM »

I stand with the frog...

Hi BillB
I agree with you, I would like to hear some answers on why not to trust Kermit.

It does seem to me that those attacking Kermit do have another agenda and that is very troubling.
I would much prefer that everyone work together on this, but that darned "agenda" seems to be getting in the way for some.
BTW, I stand with the Frog
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: December 31, 2008, 12:16:28 AM »

I stand with the frog...

What's wrong with talking to trees?  If they answer, that would be a problem.  LOL

I saw your post billb and it is a good one.  I can't answer your questions directed to ldstlou, Hotshot or Mum but I wants answers also.  Maybe they will come back and explain.

And it is definitely about bringing Natalee home. 

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: December 31, 2008, 12:17:25 AM »

Quote from: ss
on April 28, 2008, 08:15:49 PM

CAPS said that the initials SGCJ with the arrest are not for Steve Gregory Croes. He said the initials are written last name first so it would be S,GCJ. He said the name is Giovanni Solognier and I have been searching everywhere for a Giovanni Solognier.

Quote from: finngirl
on April 29, 2008, 01:08:32 AM

say what?

since when?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Authorities probing the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway arrested the DJ of a popular party boat Friday morning and searched his home.

A prosecutor's spokeswoman, Mariaine Croes, in keeping with Aruban law, identified him only by his initials, S.G.C. She said he was born July 21, 1978.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/missing.teen/index.html

note: SGC not CSG or C,SG

Mariaine Croes, a spokeswoman for the public prosecutor’s office, said Aruban authorities were not prepared to disclose why the person was arrested or how they are allegedly connected to the disappearance of the American teenager on the Dutch Caribbean island nearly a year ago.

Croes would only say that the person who was arrested is 19 and has the initials “G.V.C.” Authorities in Aruba typically only release a suspect’s initials upon their arrest.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191903,00.html

note: GVC not VCG or VC,G

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, the two Surinamese brothers previously detained in the Natalee Holloway case, have been re-arrested on suspicion of premeditated rape and murder, Aruban government officials said Friday. A third person was also detained.

Prosecutor's office spokeswoman Mariaine Croes told FOX News that the third person was a man known as "Freddy" or "F.A.", said to be a friend of Joran van der Sloot, who has been held in the case since June 9.
(no link/sorry)

note: FA not AF or A,F

finn's free/possibly worthless advice to the codetalkers:
DO NOT DRINK THE KOOLAID

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: December 31, 2008, 12:18:57 AM »

billb  I read everything.  It's been a wild day.  I'm just now caught up. 

Keep your eye on the goal monkeys.  Don't let monkeys who are being mislead confuse you.  It happened to me for a short time and will never happen again.

Justice for Natalee

Bring Natalee home

Thanks Snoopy.  I am not confused.  Maybe tired but not confused...LOL
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: December 31, 2008, 12:19:31 AM »

Here is 2nj's post:

I knew what you meant, KeeptheFaith, without the correction.   

How did Mum know who Kermit was referring to????  I didn't have that equation right.  Must be an underground thing I'm not privy to.

I saw your post 2nj, and kind of nodded, wondering the same thing.  As far as underground and other such PRIVATE things, I'm not privy to any of that stuff either.  Oh well....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #809 on: December 31, 2008, 12:19:50 AM »

I stand with the frog...

Hi billb, I've been wondering where in the heck you were!!!!   
Thanks TM....
I exist...I'm alive!
So much going on here....I hope answers come sooner than later for Beth, Dave, Jug and MONKEYS!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: December 31, 2008, 12:20:43 AM »

I'm looking forward to what Kermit has to share tomm.  Should be interesting.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: December 31, 2008, 12:22:09 AM »

Quote from: ss
on April 28, 2008, 08:15:49 PM

CAPS said that the initials SGCJ with the arrest are not for Steve Gregory Croes. He said the initials are written last name first so it would be S,GCJ. He said the name is Giovanni Solognier and I have been searching everywhere for a Giovanni Solognier.

Quote from: finngirl
on April 29, 2008, 01:08:32 AM

say what?

since when?

Authorities probing the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway arrested the DJ of a popular party boat Friday morning and searched his home.

A prosecutor's spokeswoman, Mariaine Croes, in keeping with Aruban law, identified him only by his initials, S.G.C. She said he was born July 21, 1978.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/missing.teen/index.html

note: SGC not CSG or C,SG

Mariaine Croes, a spokeswoman for the public prosecutor’s office, said Aruban authorities were not prepared to disclose why the person was arrested or how they are allegedly connected to the disappearance of the American teenager on the Dutch Caribbean island nearly a year ago.

Croes would only say that the person who was arrested is 19 and has the initials “G.V.C.” Authorities in Aruba typically only release a suspect’s initials upon their arrest.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191903,00.html

note: GVC not VCG or VC,G

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, the two Surinamese brothers previously detained in the Natalee Holloway case, have been re-arrested on suspicion of premeditated rape and murder, Aruban government officials said Friday. A third person was also detained.

Prosecutor's office spokeswoman Mariaine Croes told FOX News that the third person was a man known as "Freddy" or "F.A.", said to be a friend of Joran van der Sloot, who has been held in the case since June 9.
(no link/sorry)

note: FA not AF or A,F

finn's free/possibly worthless advice to the codetalkers:
DO NOT DRINK THE KOOLAID

finngirl -

Nice post.

Where is Arlene Schippers or Tickle-me-Tito when you need them to explain Aruban law.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: December 31, 2008, 12:23:23 AM »

I do not want to go.  The cage is hopping tonight.  BUt I have to actually work on taxes.  I so hate it. 

Will be back tomorrow.  Everyone sleep well and pray for Justice for Natalee.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: December 31, 2008, 12:23:25 AM »

I stand with the frog...

Hey, I posted a page or so ago wondering how Mum knew who Kermit was referring to and no one replied....I'm still here.  We see you billb....

I never know who anyone is talking about until someone blabs it.   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: December 31, 2008, 12:23:28 AM »

My opinion --- several monkeys here have been conned. Most of them were "shango" enthusiasts.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: December 31, 2008, 12:25:00 AM »

OKAY, I AM NOT LEAVING UNTIL SOMEONE SAYS GOODNIGHT TO ME.

NO ONE EVER SAYS GOODNIGHT TO ME.

TIA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: December 31, 2008, 12:25:40 AM »

Here is 2nj's post:

I knew what you meant, KeeptheFaith, without the correction.   

How did Mum know who Kermit was referring to????  I didn't have that equation right.  Must be an underground thing I'm not privy to.

I saw your post 2nj, and kind of nodded, wondering the same thing.  As far as underground and other such PRIVATE things, I'm not privy to any of that stuff either.  Oh well....

Yup...who's the mole?   

I stand with the Frog.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: December 31, 2008, 12:26:56 AM »

I'm looking forward to what Kermit has to share tomm.  Should be interesting.
I'm just catching up again, but I think Kermit has already told us. Seems Caps/Silvetti were plotting to take some of the "cage" evidence and plant it in the pond. That way the cage contents could go on being undetected.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: December 31, 2008, 12:27:12 AM »

OKAY, I AM NOT LEAVING UNTIL SOMEONE SAYS GOODNIGHT TO ME.

NO ONE EVER SAYS GOODNIGHT TO ME.

TIA

I was gettin' to it, KYcat.  Good night

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #819 on: December 31, 2008, 12:27:22 AM »

I do not want to go.  The cage is hopping tonight.  BUt I have to actually work on taxes.  I so hate it. 

Will be back tomorrow.  Everyone sleep well and pray for Justice for Natalee.

I feel for you KYcat, taxes YUCK...

We'll see you tomorrow, sleep well!  Justice for Natalee is always in my prayers!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.