April 24, 2024, 10:45:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 231602 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #920 on: December 31, 2008, 08:24:07 AM »

Need to run out for a while this morning. Once I return, I will be here for the duration of the day/evening/night. Later.........   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 31, 2008, 08:43:45 AM »

I'm looking forward to what Kermit has to share tomm.  Should be interesting.
I'm just catching up again, but I think Kermit has already told us. Seems Caps/Silvetti were plotting to take some of the "cage" evidence and plant it in the pond. That way the cage contents could go on being undetected.

What are you smoking?
That is what I read Kermit telling us in her last post. Unfortunately, I am afraid the evidence is pointing to that. Have you called Dave yet????

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: December 31, 2008, 08:50:43 AM »

I'm looking forward to what Kermit has to share tomm.  Should be interesting.
I'm just catching up again, but I think Kermit has already told us. Seems Caps/Silvetti were plotting to take some of the "cage" evidence and plant it in the pond. That way the cage contents could go on being undetected.

Sure sounds that way

Check out all of Hotshot's posts since Kermit started posting all of this in November.  There are two specifically that I'm remembering, and I will search them out again when I get a chance.

In two of her posts, she talks about removing evidence from the fish cage.....
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: December 31, 2008, 09:06:03 AM »

Need to run out for a while this morning. Once I return, I will be here for the duration of the day/evening/night. Later.........   
Thank God, because I'm real sick and going to the Dr's at 10:00 and will be in bed for the rest of the day. Eyes hurt too , so it's hard to read. Sorry Guys I'm not much help this week.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 31, 2008, 09:06:32 AM »

Kermit..

A lot of what you have posted is a bunch of cut and posted posts from Shango...It is totally incorrect and out of context.

And those that aren't familiar with Shango may buy it...

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!

Thank You for replying to my question from your last visit I see you were not in direct email contact with Caps...
Mum,
I've always looked forward to you posts and respect the analysis you provide.
but....your comment seems to come right out of the blue..
What is totally incorrect and out of context?
thanks, billb

God himself only knows what the heck you are trying to imply with Lalas and Lisa as I didn't bother to read it.

Billb...Kermit has taken bits of discussions from the Shango thread and used them to make it look like Caps changed from one pond to another to another. We were dissecting Shango and Simian.

I picked up on this because I was familiar with the posts when Kermit first did this in November.  I posted about it more than once. Kermit continues to do it.

To me it is dishonest.

Mum,

If you look at the dates of those posts by Caps, versus the date he sent his email to Dave Holloway of "I know where she is" and including the post by Caps about all Dave needs to do is get some pumps to bring her home......

Well - you'll see that Caps was still jumping from pond to pond to pond at the time he was stating those things.

Then miraculously comes this "witness" that Caps kept saying over and over was needed.

Then all of a sudden it's the Monserrat pond - not any of the other two ponds Caps was discussing (those other ponds were still his focus when he emailed Dave).

Combine that with Hotshot claiming to be the one who put Caps and this "witness" in touch with John Silvetti.

Take that one step further, and look at Silvetti's utter lack of attention to that cage - to the point where he cussed at Kyle for trying to pursue the matter.

Then look at Hot Shot's posts about removing items from the cage.

Then look at Caps posts regarding a shoe and human remains in the pond......
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: December 31, 2008, 09:13:39 AM »

Kermit..

A lot of what you have posted is a bunch of cut and posted posts from Shango...It is totally incorrect and out of context.

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!

Thank You for replying to my question from your last visit I see you were not in direct email contact with Caps...
Mum,
thanks, billb

God himself only knows what the heck you are trying to imply with Lalas and Lisa as I didn't bother to read it.

Billb...Kermit has taken bits of discussions from the Shango thread and used them to make it look like Caps changed from one pond to another to another. We were dissecting Shango and Simian.

I picked up on this because I was familiar with the posts when Kermit first did this in November.  I posted about it more than once. Kermit continues to do it.

To me it is dishonest.

Mum,

If you look at the dates of those posts by Caps, versus the date he sent his email to Dave Holloway of "I know where she is" and including the post by Caps about all Dave needs to do is get some pumps to bring her home......

Well - you'll see that Caps was still jumping from pond to pond to pond at the time he was stating those things.

Then miraculously comes this "witness" that Caps kept saying over and over was needed.

Then all of a sudden it's the Monserrat pond - not any of the other two ponds Caps was discussing (those other ponds were still his focus when he emailed Dave).

Combine that with Hotshot claiming to be the one who put Caps and this "witness" in touch with John Silvetti.

Take that one step further, and look at Silvetti's utter lack of attention to that cage - to the point where he cussed at Kyle for trying to pursue the matter.

Scary how this is coming together.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 31, 2008, 09:25:29 AM »

Scary how this is coming together.

Isn't it though?

It begs the question.............are these people lying?

Is Hot Shot lying and just wanting to be the center of attention?

Is Caps lying to further some agenda of his/Aruba's/Silvetti's?

I was under the impression that it was Dave Holloway himself who put caps and this "witness" in touch with Silvetti - after the email from Caps to Dave.

Was it Dave?  Or was it Hot Shot?
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: December 31, 2008, 09:25:46 AM »

I'm just a lurker here most of the time and I don't know anybody.  I do however, notice that the same 3 or 4 posters show up at the same time to bash Kermie and/or defend Kyle or Caps.  Kyle and Caps are big boys who can take up for themselves, if they feel the need.  As far as Kermie, cutting and pasting and sharing emails, maybe if some of these people had been willing to share with everybody, none of this would have been necessary.  If what was going on was dangerous to the investigation, all the truly vested parties know how to contact Red and tell us to shut up.  Personally, I'm rather tired of the distraction created everytime these few show up to disrupt.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: December 31, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »

Buckeye - I admire and respect the way your mind works.

Remember, Freebirds always said "You Decide".

What is the truth?  Take the facts as we know them, remove emotion, feelings, and sometimes friendships as well - and just look at the facts.

What do the facts tell you is the truth?  You Decide.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 31, 2008, 09:29:58 AM »

I'm just a lurker here most of the time and I don't know anybody.  I do however, notice that the same 3 or 4 posters show up at the same time to bash Kermie and/or defend Kyle or Caps.  Kyle and Caps are big boys who can take up for themselves, if they feel the need.  As far as Kermie, cutting and pasting and sharing emails, maybe if some of these people had been willing to share with everybody, none of this would have been necessary.  If what was going on was dangerous to the investigation, all the truly vested parties know how to contact Red and tell us to shut up.  Personally, I'm rather tired of the distraction created everytime these few show up to disrupt.

Very good points, Ree.

Not only do the vested parties know how to contact Red - they also know how to contact Freebirds.

No one EVER told Freebirds to not publish the images and Kyle's concerns and facts about that trap and its contents.

Quite the contrary, in fact.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: December 31, 2008, 09:34:37 AM »

Yanno Kath, it's about time someone told you so you don't spend the rest of your life in HERO STATUS - but you're(edit). I hope you are not back here in the New Year just like Caps and that cowardly Kyle.

I would have banned your ass so long ago you wouldn't even remember this board.

And btw - one more thing - your brand of helping has helped no one. That's the kind of "help" we can all do without.

Edit: No name calling.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 11:00:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: December 31, 2008, 09:36:03 AM »

Kermit..

Shame on you!!!!!!!!!

Mum,
thanks, billb

To me it is dishonest.

Mum,

Thank you Jen for stating that so well.  I have read every word of Shango
and realize what you stated is true.  I do not think Kermit's post are taken
out of context.  I think Caps used the Shango riddles to get his and Silvetti's
story into the minds of posters.  Shango is sorta like the Bible, it can have
many intretations to suit any situation.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: December 31, 2008, 09:39:51 AM »

I've heard reference a couple of times to ChatnGrumble and ******* and Destiny leaving.  I must have missed that episode.  Can somebody fill me in on what happened?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 31, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »

I've heard reference a couple of times to ChatnGrumble and ******* and Destiny leaving.  I must have missed that episode.  Can somebody fill me in on what happened?

Well, I am not the expert on this subject, but will try to answer.
Destiny and ******* started up their own private forum.
It is invite only... so I have been told.  Many old monkeys have
gone there to Grunt&Grumble.  The forum started as an offshoot
of the Caylee thread, but when the  Kyle business started a lot
of monkeys abandoned us for the other forum.
They bash Klaas.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: December 31, 2008, 09:51:28 AM »

They bash Klaas.

Well, bashing Klass is just doggone Unamerican!!!!!  Good riddance whoever you are.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: December 31, 2008, 09:52:38 AM »

Not that I want to divert any flying bananas  -- nor do I think kermie needs the help -- but there were SEVERAL OF US that were confused by CAPS 'changing' posts about 'da pond'.    And so we questioned it. And 'attempted' to discuss it.

sharon
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #633 on: November 20, 2008, 04:21:53 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Scandi on November 20, 2008, 03:52:22 PM
Hi,  I just wanted to clarify something re the ponds.

Are the pond at the Dam of Monserat and the Moko pond two different ponds?

The new male witness account with the augmented statement is mentioned as having Joran walking from Monserat by that man's house.

Yet it is the Moko pond which is quite close to Joran's house, and the pond full of old machinery {an old quarry} and where the searchers quit the same day they started.  There are photos of this pond on pp138 of the Shango Thread.  xox

I'm confused, too Scandi 

Maybe someone 'in the know' can clarify???

Jan 31 - Caps is talking about MOKO
Feb 26 - Caps is posting - the Slinja Pond
Feb 28 = crew searched pond - photo in newspaper at MONTSERAT

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: December 31, 2008, 09:56:27 AM »

They bash Klaas.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 31, 2008, 10:06:25 AM »

Here are some of those posts of HotShot's I was referring to, about removing evidence from the trap:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #285 on: Today at 12:48:24 AM »

You all seem to jump to conclusions that everything was handed over to the incompetent ALE....... Did you ever stop to think that maybe there was a reason they took off so fast? Do you really think they are that stupid to not cover their butts? Hellooooo, Tim has been through it already, many times. Loose lips do sink ships. Maybe we are not supposed to be discussing those things here for everyone like Aruba to read. ----------------------

November 24, 2008, 12:21:05 AM

And speaking of heros, if in deed any of the people from the Persistance does have any evidence that was tested here in the states, they are heros too.  After 3+ years of the BS going on in Aruba and their way of doing things, I sure would have taken evidence also.  not for me, for the family.  I have said that since we have known them to be messing with us.  "IF" Kermit was actually on this boat, she had to be from the Date Line Crew.  Kermit has to clear things from washington first?  Wow, thats a big step.  Who does she know?  Sure as hell DC didnt do anything to help the Holloways except for the Condi thing.  Which in all reality did nothing.  We all know that Joran will NEVER get charged, so what is the next best thing?  Getting real closure for the family, getting some thing of Natalee to bring home and bury?  Yes.  If any of this has to do with what I have just stated, then I say good for them.  It was nice enough for these gentlemen to go out of their way for months to go to a corrupt island, and looking for a missing girl on their time.  During the holidays to say the least.  I commend them.  No-one else would do it, and we all know Aruba wouldn't do it.  If they did scan for their pipe line, which I highly doubt, then so be it.  They searched for Natalee in the process.  Maybe they told Aruba they were there for that, and id the opposite.  who knows.  Either way, they are still heros in my mind, and this Kermit is not playing nice.  i don't know what she is trying to screw with, or what her motive is.  But in my opinion, "IF" any of this is to be true, I still say it's all good.  Markme as being bad, but I would have done the same thing, and maybe even I have
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 31, 2008, 10:06:38 AM »

Buckeye - I admire and respect the way your mind works.

Remember, Freebirds always said "You Decide".

What is the truth?  Take the facts as we know them, remove emotion, feelings, and sometimes friendships as well - and just look at the facts.

What do the facts tell you is the truth?  You Decide.

I do have a little question.  JQK seemed to want to run with the trafficking story.  I just wonder if that is to bring the case to a level of international involvement.  This could permit an international investigation.  The investigation may come to the conclusion that there was no trafficking and the remains were hidden in a cage.  Is it important to "believe" in a bigger theory to legally involve more than internet posters and hidey hole sleuths??
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: December 31, 2008, 10:08:02 AM »

Thank you Jen for stating that so well.  I have read every word of Shango
and realize what you stated is true.  I do not think Kermit's post are taken
out of context.  I think Caps used the Shango riddles to get his and Silvetti's
story into the minds of posters.  Shango is sorta like the Bible, it can have
many intretations to suit any situation.

Hi Magnolia!

YW, and thank you!

From your post, and also from Sharon's - it seems many monkeys noticed this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.