May 27, 2024, 10:14:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 234123 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: December 30, 2008, 12:57:28 AM »

I have been reading a bit tonight and have to chime in and say that a lot of us are still around. We haven't left , so to say that a lot of people have left this site is incorrect.

Speaking for myself, I have pretty much figured out what has happend to Natalee and just am praying for the day she is found. However, I do enjoy any bit of news that is reported.
Oh, I could go on and on and bloviate about far fetched theories, but I'd rather read and try and figure things out from the facts that have been presented.

I appreciate all of you here and all you have done for Natalee and her family. I am also sure they appreciate it.

Regarding Kyle and Kermit, at this point in time, from what I have seen, Kermit is the only one backing up his/her posts with links and facts and stayed around for questions. Kyle ran off.
That tells me a lot.

I will say one thing, if any news breaks on this case, you will see all the monkeys right here for the news.

I am tired and hope this makes sense.

Yes, San, I also stand with the "nuts", lol
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: December 30, 2008, 01:02:16 AM »

I have been reading a bit tonight and have to chime in and say that a lot of us are still around. We haven't left , so to say that a lot of people have left this site is incorrect.

Speaking for myself, I have pretty much figured out what has happend to Natalee and just am praying for the day she is found. However, I do enjoy any bit of news that is reported.
Oh, I could go on and on and bloviate about far fetched theories, but I'd rather read and try and figure things out from the facts that have been presented.

I appreciate all of you here and all you have done for Natalee and her family. I am also sure they appreciate it.

Regarding Kyle and Kermit, at this point in time, from what I have seen, Kermit is the only one backing up his/her posts with links and facts and stayed around for questions. Kyle ran off.
That tells me a lot.

I will say one thing, if any news breaks on this case, you will see all the monkeys right here for the news.

Thank you Artcolley for your post.  On this note I am going to say goodnight.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: December 30, 2008, 01:05:02 AM »

That tells me a lot.

Good Post.  I agree, if any news breaks, the monkeys will be here.  We aren't going anywhere!

I like nuts.   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: December 30, 2008, 01:07:24 AM »

Nuts are GOOD!   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: December 30, 2008, 01:07:54 AM »

I'm still tryin to understand why people don't believe Kyle's own words???What am i missing?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: December 30, 2008, 01:09:25 AM »

Good Night San.  Sleep tight.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #346 on: December 30, 2008, 01:10:04 AM »

Goodnight San!  I'm standing with the nuts too!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: December 30, 2008, 01:10:30 AM »

Nuts are GOOD!   

Very Good!

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: December 30, 2008, 01:11:04 AM »

It is good to see the passion that monkeys possess - now if that can only be corraled towards checking the details (and yes, questioning) vs. quarreling with each other.

My sig from the very beginning has been check every detail - check it twice (admittedly the added "at least check it once" was a direct jab at the ALE).  In order to check every detail, one must question.  Those that are being questioned have the ability to defend themselves and should be able to back up what they have said.  They alone know their motives and if they are acting for their own personal gain.

I admire those that have spent their time and talent doing their part in trying to bring Natalee home.  The ones that I admire the most are those that have walked the walk, but have avoided talking the talk -those that have nothing to gain personally, and do their part without fanfare or without patting themselves on the back.  There is unbelievable amounts of time, effort and talent that goes on behind the scenes (we all know Klaas, Red and Dugga never sleep) to try to bring closure for Natalee's family.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: December 30, 2008, 01:11:50 AM »

Nuts are GOOD!   

I agree Artcolley!  I love nuts!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: December 30, 2008, 01:11:50 AM »

I'm still tryin to understand why people don't believe Kyle's own words???What am i missing?

Well because they are copied and may possibly be taken out of context.  That's why if they aren't his true words and if they are taken out of context I wish he would post his side.
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: December 30, 2008, 01:14:02 AM »

That tells me a lot.

Art~
I agree with everything you posted. It's good to see you! 
I'm still here lurking & reading every word. This is the only place I go for news about Natalee, there's no place like HOME.

Red~
Thank-You for your posts tonight, what you've said shows the cage is doing right. Thanks so very much for SM, it's the best place on the internet!!   

Klaas, San, 2NJ, Nut, Muffy, CBB (I'm hoping I'm not forgetting any mods here)
THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!  YOU ROCK!!!

Thanks to all the monkeys who bring the news to the cage & the translations of articles in English for us here!!

Roos~

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: December 30, 2008, 01:14:12 AM »

It is good to see the passion that monkeys possess - now if that can only be corraled towards checking the details (and yes, questioning) vs. quarreling with each other.

My sig from the very beginning has been check every detail - check it twice (admittedly the added "at least check it once" was a direct jab at the ALE).  In order to check every detail, one must question.  Those that are being questioned have the ability to defend themselves and should be able to back up what they have said.  They alone know their motives and if they are acting for their own personal gain.

I admire those that have spent their time and talent doing their part in trying to bring Natalee home.  The ones that I admire the most are those that have walked the walk, but have avoided talking the talk -those that have nothing to gain personally, and do their part without fanfare or without patting themselves on the back.  There is unbelievable amounts of time, effort and talent that goes on behind the scenes (we all know Klaas, Red and Dugga never sleep) to try to bring closure for Natalee's family.

I agree Sleuth!   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: December 30, 2008, 01:16:56 AM »

I agree, hearing Kyles own words would be helpful.

And with that, this nut must get to bed, I have to get my son to the airport first thing in the morning.

Nite all and Sweet Dreams
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 30, 2008, 01:17:24 AM »

I think it needs to be remembered that Kermit gave Kyle
every opportunity to reveal his feelings about the findings
of the Persistence here at SM.

Kyle obviously was aware of this and came here and posted
several wordy posts that essentially said nothing.
Kermit told Kyle that if Kyle didn't tell it that Kermit would.
Kermit tried to get Kyle to reveal what he knew, without
Kermit having to do so.

It was not a sneak attack.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: December 30, 2008, 01:20:30 AM »

Well because they are copied and may possibly be taken out of context.  That's why if they aren't his true words and if they are taken out of context I wish he would post his side.

That's why i'd be very interested to understand the parameters of the search!In terms of protocol with the ALE.I'm not sure i'd like to hear everything in context.JMOO."IF" all the logs to the Persistence truly are gone that is unfortunate.When was ALE contacted regarding the contents of the cage and why?I don't think there's a Monkey who wouldn't have dived on that cage first and check it out before the ALE.Correct me if i'm wrong.The only way that they would have known the cage was found was either ALE being onboard 24/7 watching or Someone aboard the Persistence calling them and then waiting for them to come out....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: December 30, 2008, 01:20:36 AM »

Hey, Roos!
Nice to see you too!

Yes, no place like Home...
THere are a LOT of us still here even though sometimes we are not posting. Natalee will not be forgotten by any of us.

Nite nite
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: December 30, 2008, 01:21:34 AM »

I agree, hearing Kyles own words would be helpful.

And with that, this nut must get to bed, I have to get my son to the airport first thing in the morning.

Nite all and Sweet Dreams

Goodnight, and sweet dreams Artcolley!  It was very good to see you, hope you'll stop by and post more often!  I hope your son has a good trip tomorrow.  Take care!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: December 30, 2008, 01:23:03 AM »

I think it needs to be remembered that Kermit gave Kyle
every opportunity to reveal his feelings about the findings
of the Persistence here at SM.

Kyle obviously was aware of this and came here and posted
several wordy posts that essentially said nothing.
Kermit told Kyle that if Kyle didn't tell it that Kermit would.
Kermit tried to get Kyle to reveal what he knew, without
Kermit having to do so.

It was not a sneak attack.

You are correct Magnolia, and those facts should not be forgotten!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 30, 2008, 01:23:38 AM »

Agree.  Does Kyle stand by what he has done?  If there have been things taken out of context why doesn't he defend himself?  If you have not done anything wrong why be afraid of the truth?

I have drawn my own conclusions and have my own thoughts about what was done on the Persistence.  I have done this with the information that has been provided thru blogs and the news.  If I am wrong in my opinions it will have to be changed with a direct declaration and proof from Kyle himself. 

JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.