March 28, 2024, 12:08:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 230180 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: December 30, 2008, 01:26:43 AM »

Goodnight Artcolley!  Sweet dreams.  Safe trip for your son!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: December 30, 2008, 01:27:23 AM »

Nite Artcolley

Magnolia - exactly!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: December 30, 2008, 01:27:39 AM »

The Freebirds have done great research, I'm sure their hearts are all in the right place. But, that doesn't make them infallible.

I agree they did great work.  Where did Freebirds get all their information.  They got it from people asking questions and finding out information on message boards that shared the information with everyone.

You are exactly correct, San.  Freebirds have done a wonderful job of compiling information and presenting it in concise articles that are very comprehensive.  Yet I have never seen any original information that did not openly appear on forums such as this and have even seen a couple of original thoughts of monkeys included.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: December 30, 2008, 01:27:55 AM »

You monkeys are so fast at posting.  LOL  I was typing my post when others were already posting saying what I was thinking!!!!!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: December 30, 2008, 01:30:00 AM »

The Freebirds have done great research, I'm sure their hearts are all in the right place. But, that doesn't make them infallible.

I agree they did great work.  Where did Freebirds get all their information.  They got it from people asking questions and finding out information on message boards that shared the information with everyone.

You are exactly correct, San.  Freebirds have done a wonderful job of compiling information and presenting it in concise articles that are very comprehensive.  Yet I have never seen any original information that did not openly appear on forums such as this and have even seen a couple of original thoughts of monkeys included.

Monkeys do a wonderful job of compiling info and research also.  Kudos to SM.  Thats why I am here. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: December 30, 2008, 01:31:20 AM »

I'm still tryin to understand why people don't believe Kyle's own words???What am i missing?

Well because they are copied and may possibly be taken out of context.  That's why if they aren't his true words and if they are taken out of context I wish he would post his side.

Klaas ... Kermit has upheld the family of Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  Kermit has researched and shared all aspects of his/her research with Natalee Holloway forums since the getgo.

I do not believe there is any foundation that would cause any of us to suspect for one minute that Kermit would post deceptively in an attempt to undermine Kyle ... undermine the Persistence endeavor.

I cannot comprehend how Kyle Kingman who betrayed the family of Natalee Holloway is being embraced while Kermit ... who is one of our own ... is having his message negated.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 30, 2008, 01:31:23 AM »

he expressed them to people committed to justice for Natalee.

I admire Freebirds but they certainly are not the only ones committed to Natalee.  It bothers me that this was stated two times.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: December 30, 2008, 01:35:12 AM »

I'm still tryin to understand why people don't believe Kyle's own words???What am i missing?

Well because they are copied and may possibly be taken out of context.  That's why if they aren't his true words and if they are taken out of context I wish he would post his side.

Klaas ... Kermit has upheld the family of Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  Kermit has researched and shared all aspects of his/her research with Natalee Holloway forums since the getgo.

I do not believe there is any foundation that would cause any of us to suspect for one minute that Kermit would post deceptively in an attempt to undermine Kyle ... undermine the Persistence endeavor.

I cannot comprehend how Kyle Kingman who betrayed the family of Natalee Holloway is being embraced while Kermit ... who is one of our own ... is having his message negated.

Janet

Janet I agree with you.  The question was how can anyone question Kyle's own words?  My answer in essence was that without actually seeing Kyle type or say the words, parts could be taken out of context.  I'm just saying that if Kyle believes anything is taken out of context it's up to HIM and not Hotshot or Ldstlou to set us straight.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: December 30, 2008, 01:37:34 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO GEEPERS!!

Janet
10:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: December 30, 2008, 01:40:03 AM »

Goodnight Janet. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 30, 2008, 01:40:26 AM »

Natalee's story is E! right now.  Starting with Peter De Vries and Patrick tapes.

Yes, I saw this as well and believe it was new coverage. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #371 on: December 30, 2008, 01:41:51 AM »

he expressed them to people committed to justice for Natalee.

I admire Freebirds but they certainly are not the only ones committed to Natalee.  It bothers me that this was stated two times.

Thank you Buckeye, it bothered me too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: December 30, 2008, 01:42:09 AM »

Goodnight all Monkeys.  My eyes are burning and my head hurts!  Hopefully sleep will help.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 30, 2008, 01:43:44 AM »

Janet

Janet I agree with you.  The question was how can anyone question Kyle's own words?  My answer in essence was that without actually seeing Kyle type or say the words, parts could be taken out of context.  I'm just saying that if Kyle believes anything is taken out of context it's up to HIM and not Hotshot or Ldstlou to set us straight.

Why Hotshot and ldstlou?As far as i can recollect i've not been privy to any other poster defending Kyle(OE).Not that it's wrong to defend him.Seems like a concerted effort.Do they know him personally?What is their relationship with Kyle?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: December 30, 2008, 01:44:26 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO GEEPERS!!

Janet
10:40 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!  I appreciate you!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: December 30, 2008, 01:47:40 AM »

Keepthefaith - I don't think either Hotshot or Ldstlou know Kyle personally although I suppose I could be wrong.  I believe they trust what he has told them. 

I believe that only Kyle can refute Kermit's posts and Kyle chooses not to.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: December 30, 2008, 01:48:27 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: December 30, 2008, 01:49:06 AM »

Goodnight all Monkeys.  My eyes are burning and my head hurts!  Hopefully sleep will help.

Goodnight KYcat!  I hope you feel better!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: December 30, 2008, 01:50:15 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: December 30, 2008, 01:53:12 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klass.Thanx!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.