April 24, 2024, 07:04:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 231533 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #380 on: December 30, 2008, 02:02:54 AM »

I don't know if this is a good way to let posters know, so forgive me, please, if it isn't. I flipped to the lounge, and out of habit always look to see if Peaches is showing as the last poster in her thread.  I've been anxious about an update. My heart stopped when I saw the topic title. I post this here, knowing there is no good way to tell anyone that remembers Peaches from her active days in Natalee's discussion and her inspiration in her own rally prayer thread. Scared Monkeys has lost a friend. This world has lost a truly special and inspirational person. Our prayers should continue for her family and loved ones. Peaches made her mark in this world and has left a permanent thumbprint on my heart.

Dear Father, Thank you for Your gift of Peaches to us. Please hold those who love her in Your hands and bring them Your Comfort. Manifest in the lives of all those who are hurting now, Your promise that all things work for good who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. Amen.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: December 30, 2008, 02:10:27 AM »

I haven't bashed anybody and I do resent being accused of having done so when I haven't.  I also don't accept anyone telling me what to think or ask.

I am still asking how we know if those were Natalee's remains in the fish trap and now how will we ever know?  Kyle is the one who implied that they were.

Many of us, myself included, kept warning that ALE was not to be trusted with evidence as they had a way of making that disappear.  And yet many of us have withheld judgment and been content to see what if anything at this late date can develop now that evidence or potential evidence was lost by handing it over to ALE with the bottomless evidence drawer. 

What bothers me most is some running to this already very troubled and harmed family with tales from forums and presenting their own personal point of view to the family, etc.  Once it was wrongly even suggested SM was saying the family had the remains and were concealing that, a totally inaccurate statement and something never even suggested here.

I think the majority have not even chosen "sides" in all this and are just wanting to know what was meant by Kyle saying if that was not Natalee in the cage, it was one of the great WTF moments, etc.

And when the results were posted from the FBI, Wreck, me and others immediately pointed out that apparently there was only a comparison with the blouse so nothing new there, either.

I don't get too excited about anything any more as I know nothing is likely to come of it in the end anyway.  First Aruba has to want to be conducting an actual investigation and looking for information.  Until that happens, nothing much is going to matter anyway.

People are free to post here or not but they are not free to run to this family and misportray and wrongly claim that all SM speaks as one voice when that is just not true at all.  No one should be lying and saying Sm said this or that when it is just not true.  No one has the right to speak for me in that manner.  Some may have said but that is not SM as a whole.

And people should not post things if they don't want them questioned.  My posts have always been raked over the coals and I don't have a problem with that.  I may or may not respond but I don't deny anybody the right to ask.  And I don't have to bother this family with every question, either.

So, yes, guess I will just stand with you people, the nuts.  Been here too long to do otherwise but we do not speak as a single voice and never have.  I am still not convinced that was Natalee in the trap but Kyle is the one who mostly said that it was.  Why is it so wrong to ask why he said that?  Why is that bashing?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: December 30, 2008, 02:12:16 AM »

.........................................JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.................................................

..................................QUESTION,QUESTION,QUESTION...........................................

..........................................TRUTH & JUSTICE......................................................

..MONKEY'S MONKEY'S MONKEY'S ..

TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #383 on: December 30, 2008, 02:15:03 AM »

.........................................JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.................................................

..................................QUESTION,QUESTION,QUESTION...........................................

..........................................TRUTH & JUSTICE......................................................

TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

Goodnight keepthefaith!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: December 30, 2008, 02:15:07 AM »

TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

LOL 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: December 30, 2008, 02:18:15 AM »

Yes, we are all deeply saddened by the death of Peaches.  I will make sure Tylergal knows about this as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #386 on: December 30, 2008, 02:20:16 AM »

Thanks, Anna. I'm sure Tyler would want t know. Please tell her I miss her.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #387 on: December 30, 2008, 02:20:44 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #388 on: December 30, 2008, 02:28:46 AM »

I don't know if this is a good way to let posters know, so forgive me, please, if it isn't. I flipped to the lounge, and out of habit always look to see if Peaches is showing as the last poster in her thread.  I've been anxious about an update. My heart stopped when I saw the topic title. I post this here, knowing there is no good way to tell anyone that remembers Peaches from her active days in Natalee's discussion and her inspiration in her own rally prayer thread. Scared Monkeys has lost a friend. This world has lost a truly special and inspirational person. Our prayers should continue for her family and loved ones. Peaches made her mark in this world and has left a permanent thumbprint on my heart.

Dear Father, Thank you for Your gift of Peaches to us. Please hold those who love her in Your hands and bring them Your Comfort. Manifest in the lives of all those who are hurting now, Your promise that all things work for good who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. Amen.
Amen.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: December 30, 2008, 04:10:11 AM »

I think the postings about Kyle have been too harsh.  He clearly expressed his concerns all along and provided tons of info that would never have been available otherwise.  I also agree that some of what he said may have been taken out of context.  It's easy to question everything he did in retrospect, but I think he did his best functioning in a complex situation and had good intentions.  Sometimes things are not black and white, and of course he has to protect himself and his livelihood and reputation.  I think it was a mistake to alienate him, and I don't think he owes it to SM to defend himself.  Sometimes you are placed in a situation where it's a no-win no matter what you do. And using his religious beliefs to try to get him to come back and explain seems cruel. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: December 30, 2008, 10:37:27 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_50957.php

Aruba
Joran van der Sloot in Laos
29 Dec, 2008, 14:23 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Joran van der Sloot, the main suspect in the disappearance case of American teen Natalee Holloway in 2005, again in the Far East online. Tourists would it in the Asian country Laos have seen. For example, last week, Dutch media reported. Dutch backpackers were Van der Sloot, in the Bucks Bar, in the village of Vang Vieng, to the body. After crime reporter Peter R. Joran de Vries for the second time in a hidden camera had been, this time with 'proof' that he could make Thai women for the sex Dutch market, the suspect disappeared without trace. So now it seems that he has exchanged for Thailand from neighboring Laos
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: December 30, 2008, 10:56:07 AM »

I think the postings about Kyle have been too harsh.  He clearly expressed his concerns all along and provided tons of info that would never have been available otherwise.  I also agree that some of what he said may have been taken out of context.  It's easy to question everything he did in retrospect, but I think he did his best functioning in a complex situation and had good intentions.  Sometimes things are not black and white, and of course he has to protect himself and his livelihood and reputation.  I think it was a mistake to alienate him, and I don't think he owes it to SM to defend himself.  Sometimes you are placed in a situation where it's a no-win no matter what you do. And using his religious beliefs to try to get him to come back and explain seems cruel. 

Thank you!!  Well said.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 30, 2008, 11:20:26 AM »

I'm still tryin to understand why people don't believe Kyle's own words???What am i missing?

Well because they are copied and may possibly be taken out of context.  That's why if they aren't his true words and if they are taken out of context I wish he would post his side.

Klaas ... Kermit has upheld the family of Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  Kermit has researched and shared all aspects of his/her research with Natalee Holloway forums since the getgo.

I do not believe there is any foundation that would cause any of us to suspect for one minute that Kermit would post deceptively in an attempt to undermine Kyle ... undermine the Persistence endeavor.

I cannot comprehend how Kyle Kingman who betrayed the family of Natalee Holloway is being embraced while Kermit ... who is one of our own ... is having his message negated.

Janet

Janet I agree with you.  The question was how can anyone question Kyle's own words?  My answer in essence was that without actually seeing Kyle type or say the words, parts could be taken out of context.  I'm just saying that if Kyle believes anything is taken out of context it's up to HIM and not Hotshot or Ldstlou to set us straight.
IMO I don't think we will EVER see or hear from Kyle again.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: December 30, 2008, 11:50:54 AM »

I'm still tryin to understand why people don't believe Kyle's own words???What am i missing?

Well because they are copied and may possibly be taken out of context.  That's why if they aren't his true words and if they are taken out of context I wish he would post his side.

Klaas ... Kermit has upheld the family of Natalee Holloway since the getgo.  Kermit has researched and shared all aspects of his/her research with Natalee Holloway forums since the getgo.

I do not believe there is any foundation that would cause any of us to suspect for one minute that Kermit would post deceptively in an attempt to undermine Kyle ... undermine the Persistence endeavor.

I cannot comprehend how Kyle Kingman who betrayed the family of Natalee Holloway is being embraced while Kermit ... who is one of our own ... is having his message negated.

Janet

Janet I agree with you.  The question was how can anyone question Kyle's own words?  My answer in essence was that without actually seeing Kyle type or say the words, parts could be taken out of context.  I'm just saying that if Kyle believes anything is taken out of context it's up to HIM and not Hotshot or Ldstlou to set us straight.
IMO I don't think we will EVER see or hear from Kyle again.

Kyle's words raise questions.  If he doesn't care to come back and explain them, then I personally don't care to hear others defend him.  He seemed like a nice guy, but then I wasn't privy to all he said, because some preferred to have a secret hidey hole.  While I respect the Freebirds work, much of their material came from this site.  I don't know if Kermit is right or not, but I'd have done what she did and I respect her for doing it.  Seems odd to me as soon as the subject of Kyle comes up, the same few are here to disrupt.  He's a big boy and if he doesn't care to defend his actions, that says it all for me.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 30, 2008, 12:05:23 PM »

I disagree for several reasons:
1) He expressed concern at first then changed his mind,
quote from Kyle:

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -  on: January 26, 2008, 08:38:25 AM 
Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.   

<quote>

2) I have carefully read all of Kyle's posts.  I am NOT taking what he says out of context.  At least, I don't feel that I am.  I have formed an opinion based on what I have read.  If it is out of context, then Kyle should set the record straight.  It is his choice to do this or not.  He, evidently, has decided not to come back to SM and "set the record straight" as it pertains to what he has said.  Like I said, his choice.  No one has alienated him and I am not attacking him. 

3)  Kyle is not the only one who has contributed to this case.  Lots of people with nothing but good intentions have contributed time and hard work to helping solve this case.  They are certainly as important and noteworthy. 

4) There were times that I felt that Kyle was arrogant and belittling to the posters at SM.  He contradicted himself on several levels that I found to be disturbing.  I won't quote, just read his posts.   

5)  Kyle is a grown adult man.  He is not a boy.  He can "defend" himself if he feels the need. 

quote from Kyle:
146   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -  on: February 28, 2008, 10:58:40 PM 
I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.
<quote>

In  reference to the bolded part above, I personally feel that the situation was not in the appropriate hands nor was it being taken care of appropriately and completely.

These are stricly my opinions.

These are my opinions

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: December 30, 2008, 12:18:09 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEY'S. Sun in Seattle.Snow melts..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: December 30, 2008, 12:32:31 PM »

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20081230_crisisAruba

Aruba economy is expexted to suffer greatly the coming year.
25% less in the hotels.

and prices of products are rising.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: December 30, 2008, 12:34:11 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: December 30, 2008, 12:47:52 PM »

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/aruba/car20081230_crisisAruba

Aruba economy is expexted to suffer greatly the coming year.
25% less in the hotels.

and prices of products are rising.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: December 30, 2008, 01:07:47 PM »

Any news on when the new PG is in??When will Mos go on vacation and declare his cover-up is done in Aruba??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.