March 28, 2024, 10:44:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 230172 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: December 30, 2008, 01:20:54 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO GEEPERS!!

Janet
10:40 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!  I appreciate you!  

Thank you texasmom.

This morning my heart is heavy.

I cannot get past the fact that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been in that trap/cage and ... it was her own who participated in the final coverup ... each in his own way.

Natalee Holloway's family deserved better.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: December 30, 2008, 01:26:47 PM »

Any news on when the new PG is in??When will Mos go on vacation and declare his cover-up is done in Aruba??

January 1st R.F. Pietersz will become PG.
now he is care-taker PG.

and i expect Mos to be replaced somewhere in the (late) spring.
but i don't have confimation of that. i bet it will be announced at the last minute as usual.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: December 30, 2008, 01:30:24 PM »

Any news on when the new PG is in??When will Mos go on vacation and declare his cover-up is done in Aruba??

January 1st R.F. Pietersz will become PG.
now he is care-taker PG.

and i expect Mos to be replaced somewhere in the (late) spring.
but i don't have confimation of that. i bet it will be announced at the last minute as usual.

So Mos will turn over the Case  to Pietersz  when he leaves.Mos will say we have new witnesses but i'm leaving so the new PG will take over.Then take another 3 years to come up to speed??

Thanx caesu!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #403 on: December 30, 2008, 01:54:12 PM »

I know there have already been other responses to this question, I'm bringing this forward anyway because it took me a long time to find it again.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.760

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_50740.php

Google translation

Aruba
'*******' Rob Pietersz will remain a solid pg
20 Dec, 2008, 13:56 (GMT -04:00)

Rob Pietersz is appointed new Attorney-General of the Aruban prosecutor's office.
ORANGE CITY-Robert "Rob" Pietersz Franklin (61) already since June acting Attorney-General (pg) on Aruba, remains at his place. The Empire of Ministers yesterday agreed to his appointment as' permanent 'pg of the Public Ministry (OM) by January 2009.

"I'm already asked if my period as acting pg wanted to extend permanent pg, and find it worth the relationship to continue," Pietersz said in a response. "I was initially asked for a hand to help and six months pg to be acting."

Pietersz was formerly pg of the Netherlands Antilles and has also previously agreed for a period of nine months pg been deputy of Aruba. He held the post since June, which was originally toebedacht to the Dutch former Attorney-General Dato Steenhuis, after acting pg Nico Jörg was gone. The Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes continued, however, publicly questioned the arrival of Steenhuis. This came a few years ago in the news because he would have his driver turned on the speed to perform and to get through safety barriers. In 1998 he was accused of conflict of interest, for which he received a reprimand.

The appointment of fixed Pietersz puts an end to the search for a permanent replacement for the Aruban Attorney General Theresa Croes of Aruba-Fernandes, who long-time home Saturday because of a labor dispute with the government over its pension. Aruba wanted a salary based on her pension payment. Croes Fernandes-employment on January 1 would have ended this year, but the conflict saw them off. Only recently, through a settlement with Croes-Fernandes, the government has a solid respect for the office managed to arrange.

In the Netherlands were the developments surrounding the appointment of the mid-pg this year followed closely by the Second Chamber Alexander Pechtold (D66) and Sybrand of Haersma-Buma (CDA). According to Pechtold was the appearance of justice in Aruba in the game. From Haersma-Buma was for law enforcement in Aruba extremely bad that there was no functioning pg.

Pietersz do not want to respond to the history. "I have noted but the period is closed. We look forward to the future. "The new pg, the Royal Decree on his appointment has not yet seen, but he assumes that the next three years, until his retirement age, Attorney-General of the Aruban OM remains.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 30, 2008, 01:58:41 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO GEEPERS!!

Janet
10:40 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!  I appreciate you!  

Thank you texasmom.

This morning my heart is heavy.

I cannot get past the fact that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been in that trap/cage and ... it was her own who participated in the final coverup ... each in his own way.

Natalee Holloway's family deserved better.

Janet.

Janet, you are not alone. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: December 30, 2008, 02:10:33 PM »

Tamikosmom, why are you crying?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: December 30, 2008, 02:10:52 PM »

I want to know more about the legal maneuver that limited what the samples taken from the trap could be tested against. ldstlou made a comment about it but said we needed to ask Kermit to tell us about it.  Without looking back, I believe she said they could only be tested against the shirt/blouse of Natalee's IIRC.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: December 30, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »

I want to know more about the legal maneuver that limited what the samples taken from the trap could be tested against. ldstlou made a comment about it but said we needed to ask Kermit to tell us about it.  Without looking back, I believe she said they could only be tested against the shirt/blouse of Natalee's IIRC.

They already Knew what they were sending wasn't going to be a match!The continued cover-up.Why only allow that the shirt blouse?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: December 30, 2008, 02:30:16 PM »

I am sooo sad today.

Our Peaches is gone.  My faith tells me that she is victorious ... the final battle with pain has been won and ... she in the loving embrace of her Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

However ... my heart grieves for her father, husband and daughter.  I am also saddened that Peaches will not be present in the flesh to enjoy all the special moments of life that lay ahead.

I had surgery for a brain tumor in 1990.  In the past almost nineteen years ... I have been privy to have attended my childrens' high school and university graduations ... childrens' weddings ... birth of grandchildren.  I plan to dance with hubby at our grandkids' weddings.

If God has blessed me with all those memories and my dreams for the future ... why not Peaches?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 30, 2008, 03:44:58 PM »

KYLE KINGMAN

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #137 on: Today at 04:07:13 PM »

Klye: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."

Kyle: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.120

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

PRIVATE EYE - BETH HOLLOWAY'S BROTHER

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

_____

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: December 30, 2008, 03:47:06 PM »

I have lurked at SM for over 3 years now, but am choosing now to post.  I first posted at CTV and then BFN, and lastly as a Freebird.  The Freebirds were formed for one purpose only: To work as advocates for Natalee Holloway and her family in an arena without distraction. 

My purpose in posting here today is to validate what Kermit has stated as TRUTH.

I would also like to say that my admiration for the monkeys is indescribable.  Our purpose is the same.  Justice.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator
Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: December 30, 2008, 03:55:00 PM »

I have lurked at SM for over 3 years now, but am choosing now to post.  I first posted at CTV and then BFN, and lastly as a Freebird.  The Freebirds were formed for one purpose only: To work as advocates for Natalee Holloway and her family in an arena without distraction. 

My purpose in posting here today is to validate what Kermit has stated as TRUTH.

I would also like to say that my admiration for the monkeys is indescribable.  Our purpose is the same.  Justice.

Welcome Wingnut!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: December 30, 2008, 03:58:51 PM »

Thanks for letting us know Kermit was telling the truth.
Like she said:  It`s all going to come down . . we will be waiting patiently 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 30, 2008, 04:02:39 PM »

If Natalee Holloway's remains were in that cage/trap ... it must be exposed.  Justice for an eighteen year old American and ... closure for her family demands it.

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Janet

++++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN'S PERSPECTIVE ON THE CONTENTS OF THE CAGE/TRAP

Kyle: In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric

Kyle: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle: The portion of the discolored blue fabric was presumably on the bottom of the fabric. In my opinion this discoloration is not another type of fabric, but rather biological staining or discoloration from biological growth caused from a high organic carbon content and decay. Basically, during decay a biological mat will form around the organics from remains. This is what I believe it is on the bottom of the fabric.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle: Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand. I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs. I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location. Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle: I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

_______

THE ROV IMAGES

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #410 on: November 24, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

Photos given to the FBI sent to Dave and Robin posted on the internet are NOT the
photos posted above.  These were not given to the FBI until recently.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555621#msg555621

_____

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: December 30, 2008, 04:09:36 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome.  The truth is coming out.  I believe that Kyle's intentions were honorable at first, but his hands got tied.  Once his hands were tied, his focus shifted.

Instead of monkeys and birds eating each other, we need to concentrate on where the EVIDENCE is that was removed from the cage.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: December 30, 2008, 04:10:27 PM »

Thank you very much wingnut!  I truly hope that together we can all find the answers and Justice for Natalee and her family.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: December 30, 2008, 04:10:35 PM »

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: December 30, 2008, 04:19:29 PM »

Regards,

Thank you Klaas for posting this, and extreme gratitude to the author! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: December 30, 2008, 04:20:26 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome.  The truth is coming out.  I believe that Kyle's intentions were honorable at first, but his hands got tied.  Once his hands were tied, his focus shifted.

Instead of monkeys and birds eating each other, we need to concentrate on where the EVIDENCE is that was removed from the cage.

AMEN!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.