May 28, 2024, 10:08:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 234230 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: December 30, 2008, 06:23:43 PM »

Ldstlou.....

Again ldstlou.Did Kyle turn over everything he had pertaining to Natalee's search in Due diligence to the family as well as the FBI?Yes or No?

Again.Ldstlou.Don't know if you're seeing it or posting to fast??

this has been asked and answred at good 20 times by now.

Yes or No??Care to answer yourself?

Please answer Yes or No ldstlou....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: December 30, 2008, 06:25:13 PM »

Isn't that the point......Truthseeker2  "We still have no idea what was in that trap."

Well....it has been MY point from the very beginning.

We'll never know what is in the trap and why?

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

Yep, i think it`s something in particulary for the Dutch to go after. I`ll e-mail my summary to Peter de Vries!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: December 30, 2008, 06:25:14 PM »

ldstlou,
Please step back, read what has been said; and review what you are saying.  Please.....and remember what this is all about.  I just think you've lost focus, that's all.

I am just looking for the truth the same as everyone else.
I find Kermit's actions suspicious. I also find the letter written suspicious. Why say it was sent from the Freebirds if it in fact wasn't? Did they endorse it or not.

Idstlou stated: "I am just looking for the truth the same as everyone else.

The ONLY REASON you say you are suspicious of me is because of the false information you are being fed.

Idstlou, I'm not a dummy dog. I can back up what I say.

whatever Kermit. The dramatics get old. I am out of here. I can't stand your games anymore. Is this about the truth or your ego needing stroked?

Again, with the derogatory comments to me.

Come back tomorrow. I'll have something special just for you!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: December 30, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »

You still didn't answer my question. Do the CURRENT Freebirds endorse your letter that was posted "by the Freebirds".           

Let's first get this technically correct.  My letter was posted by Klaas.  Not "by the Freebirds".  My letter was signed by me - not "by the Freebirds".

Now that's straight -
One member didn't want the group's name dragged through all of this by YOU.

Other than that - no problems.

Can you move on now?

Your letter was posted with a heading that said letter from the Freebirds. I am just asking if they endorsed your letter.

The letter was not the first one sent over by the Freebirds.  My guess is that Klaas recognized the delivery method.  Many people post what the "monkeys" say and it doesn't usually pertain to Red. I don't care if the current hidey hole residents endorse the post.  I believe a former Freebird Adm, with first hand knowledge of the situation, shared her/his knowledge. Could we possibly get past how we found out and just get back to dealing with the info??  sheesh

That is exactly the case and for the life of me, I don't understand why that should be an issue.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: December 30, 2008, 06:25:30 PM »

Isn't that the point......Truthseeker2  "We still have no idea what was in that trap."

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

I'd still like to know that as well Truthseeker2 but,maybe Silvetti and the crew have our answer??One would think Kyle would know.He doesn't want to talk for some reason.

Do any of the monkeys have a way to communicate directly with Jossy?  Maybe we could get him on Dana's show and Dana could ask him about what went on from his and Eduardo's perspective.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: December 30, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »

Oh I see what Idstlou is doing.

Gee, in order to do that, why we might have to expose her buddy.

Let me think on it. Better yet, let me sleep on it.

And then I might just expose more of why Isdstlou is trying to protect Kyle.

oh boy...can't wait to see this one. You still haven't answered if the CURRENT members of the Freebirds agree with your actions and opinions.

I resigned.

But I know who is telling you what.
So be sure, I'll sleep on it and I might just expose that on New Years eve.

Kermit,
I wish you would just tell it now.  I typed a whole paragraph as to why I wish you would do it now, but I erased that because I know it would offend someone who has lost focus of what we're here for; so can we please just put it all on the table now....so we can move on to what's important here...Justice for Natalee?

No.

I'll put it all together so it will open everyone's eyes as to why Idstlou is behaving and asking what she is.
Believe me, it's all because of the information she has been fed.

I do not know Idstlou and certainly have no intention to hurt her feelings when I burst the bubble.
That's my disclaimer so she knows ahead of time. She said she wanted to know the truth and she is only getting what someone wants her to know.

Thanx Kermit.Don't go getting hurt in any parade's before then.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: December 30, 2008, 06:26:20 PM »

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

Now that is someone that Kyle said he was friends with.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: December 30, 2008, 06:26:53 PM »

oh boy...can't wait to see this one. You still haven't answered if the CURRENT members of the Freebirds agree with your actions and opinions.

I resigned.

Kermit,
I wish you would just tell it now.  I typed a whole paragraph as to why I wish you would do it now, but I erased that because I know it would offend someone who has lost focus of what we're here for; so can we please just put it all on the table now....so we can move on to what's important here...Justice for Natalee?

No.

I'll put it all together so it will open everyone's eyes as to why Idstlou is behaving and asking what she is.

I do not know Idstlou and certainly have no intention to hurt her feelings when I burst the bubble.
That's my disclaimer so she knows ahead of time. She said she wanted to know the truth and she is only getting what someone wants her to know.

Thanx Kermit.Don't go getting hurt in any parade's before then.....

LOL yeah that Thanksgiving parade is a terror!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: December 30, 2008, 06:28:46 PM »

You still didn't answer my question. Do the CURRENT Freebirds endorse your letter that was posted "by the Freebirds".           

Let's first get this technically correct.  My letter was posted by Klaas.  Not "by the Freebirds".  My letter was signed by me - not "by the Freebirds".

Now that's straight -

Can you move on now?

Your letter was posted with a heading that said letter from the Freebirds. I am just asking if they endorsed your letter.

The letter was not the first one sent over by the Freebirds.  My guess is that Klaas recognized the delivery method.  Many people post what the "monkeys" say and it doesn't usually pertain to Red. I don't care if the current hidey hole residents endorse the post.  I believe a former Freebird Adm, with first hand knowledge of the situation, shared her/his knowledge. Could we possibly get past how we found out and just get back to dealing with the info??  sheesh

That is exactly the case and for the life of me, I don't understand why that should be an issue.

You'll understand tomorrow.

I know exactly what she is doing, why and with whom.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: December 30, 2008, 06:29:34 PM »

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

Yep, i think it`s something in particulary for the Dutch to go after. I`ll e-mail my summary to Peter de Vries!

and maybe Hero Brinkman too!

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: December 30, 2008, 06:30:31 PM »

Maybe.  Have you been able to put that to scale with the 'skull'?  That would be interesting to see.

Yes, i was searching for reasons to exclude, but came to the conclusion that the size proportionally fits to the cage.

The thing`thought to be a skull` i did exclude. A human skull would take almost 1 third of the cage height.
[/quote]

Okay.  I see what you mean.  I saw some measurements posted here earlier that suggested somehting similar.  So, we may just have a bone or two and some fabric, but not a skull?  (Gosh that sounds morbid)

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: December 30, 2008, 06:30:44 PM »

Now that's straight -

Can you move on now?

Buckeye - thank you!

I sent to klaas with the email I always used there, so she would recognize "me" and not think I was some nutball.

Rob - thank you for the kind words.  I know where you heart is, and where it's always been!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 30, 2008, 06:30:59 PM »

John Silvetti had ONLY Aruban divers at the cage site to retrieve the evidence.
Now why is that Idstlou?

My understanding Kermit is they had no choice.

Then it should have been obvious to John S. from the getgo that the outcome was given.  Logic dictates that an endeavor with the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo ... was for naught.  Justice for Natalee Holloway did not stand a chance of prevailing and ... closure for her family did not stand a chance of happening.

So what was John S. motivation in regards to the Persistence undertaking?

Janet

______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #137 on: Today at 04:07:13 PM »

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.120

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #573 on: December 30, 2008, 06:31:40 PM »

I resigned.

Kermit,

No.

Thank you Kermit, I'll be here.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: December 30, 2008, 06:31:43 PM »

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

Now that is someone that Kyle said he was friends with.

I'm with Truthseeker2 on how did Eduardo come to be on the Persistence?But that is the whole problem with the Persistence Truthseeker2.I think we could have a lot,if not all the answer's if we had the logs from the ship,as well as the protocol.Who was Silvetti,and or schaeffer in communication on the ALE side?Was that Comemencia.The "Dirty Hand"..Just questions Truthseeker2.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: December 30, 2008, 06:32:17 PM »

Good Evening,

First, I would like to take a second to acknowledge Peaches and her determination to beat cancer. It was one of the bravest battles I have ever witnessed and I learned a lot from her. She will be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Peaches and their lovely daughter. I hope that God grants them the strength they will all need over the remainders of their own lives.

God Bless you Peaches and your family, you are in my prayers.

+++++

I have kinda been biting my tongue on the whole Freebird issue. Yes, I was a Freebird too and know them all. They are some of the best of the best. They are some of the most compassionate, caring and kind people I have ever gotten to know. Jen is a real sweetheart that gave so much of herself over the last few years that words can't really express my gratitude for her efforts. She is to be thanked along with everyone else still there and giving so much of themselves.

If they did not have the forum this info would most likely never have been known. So, there is a reason for everything and a cause and goal brought them together. They have remained true to their stated intent and each other.

When evidence of a crime was discovered, they did the right thing - they exposed it. That's what I have come to expect from such a loyal and devoted group. Their devotion to Natalee is unquestionable.

As, I told you a month or so ago, Kermit was always telling the truth. How do I know? I know because I know what makes Kermit tick and got to know her and her values. Those are some of the staunchest values on any board. When you are true to your own beliefs, well, you are never making a mistake.

+++

Wingnut - good to see you again my friend, happy holidays to you and yours'.

Jen I wish you the best no matter where your heart takes you!

Hi Rob.  I had wonderful holidays, and hopefully you had the same.  Thank you for standing up for us.  You ARE a Freebird, through and through.  You are the first person who posted "Victim's Advocate" to me, and made me realize that in addition to spouse and parent, I am one of those as well.  Smile

ldstlou - or whatever your name is.  Do you want me to validate Jen's letter?  OK - done.  I stand behind anyone who is doing the right thing.  I validate Kermit.  I validate Jen.  I believe that the words "From Natalee's Freebirds" at the top of the post were Klaas' words, not Jen's - but I could be wrong.  Doesn't matter anyway.  Did you bother to read the letter?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: December 30, 2008, 06:32:39 PM »

Good Evening,

First, I would like to take a second to acknowledge Peaches and her determination to beat cancer. It was one of the bravest battles I have ever witnessed and I learned a lot from her. She will be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Peaches and their lovely daughter. I hope that God grants them the strength they will all need over the remainders of their own lives.

God Bless you Peaches and your family, you are in my prayers.

+++++

I have kinda been biting my tongue on the whole Freebird issue. Yes, I was a Freebird too and know them all. They are some of the best of the best. They are some of the most compassionate, caring and kind people I have ever gotten to know. Jen is a real sweetheart that gave so much of herself over the last few years that words can't really express my gratitude for her efforts. She is to be thanked along with everyone else still there and giving so much of themselves.

If they did not have the forum this info would most likely never have been known. So, there is a reason for everything and a cause and goal brought them together. They have remained true to their stated intent and each other.

When evidence of a crime was discovered, they did the right thing - they exposed it. That's what I have come to expect from such a loyal and devoted group. Their devotion to Natalee is unquestionable.

As, I told you a month or so ago, Kermit was always telling the truth. How do I know? I know because I know what makes Kermit tick and got to know her and her values. Those are some of the staunchest values on any board. When you are true to your own beliefs, well, you are never making a mistake.

+++

Wingnut - good to see you again my friend, happy holidays to you and yours'.

Jen I wish you the best no matter where your heart takes you!

Let me send a  smile to the Freebird buddy.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: December 30, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »

However it`s my opinion to that this ARE human remains(not the thing that looked like a skull)

Maybe.  Have you been able to put that to scale with the 'skull'?  That would be interesting to see.
[/quote]

Yes, i was searching for reasons to exclude, but came to the conclusion that the size proportionally fits to the cage.

The thing`thought to be a skull` i did exclude. A human skull would take almost 1 third of the cage height.
[/quote]

Just measured the width of my daughter's skull.  It is 4 1/2 inches.  Height of skull is about 5 inches (without mandible).  If cage is 2.5 feet high (30 inches), the skull would not fill that much. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: December 30, 2008, 06:33:40 PM »

Ask Eduardo Mansur.

Good idea.  If DeVries can get something going then it may help the efforts toward the investigation of Van Der Straaten (Dirty Hand) and Poppa Sloot!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: December 30, 2008, 06:33:56 PM »

Janet.I thought you were going out.Do you have a laptop???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.