March 28, 2024, 03:21:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 397027 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2008, 02:05:53 AM »

I'm hearing on Hannity that the meter reader was first suspicious because of an odor in the area, not just because of the bag. That explains to me the tenacity of wanting the area searched. I think the defense is going to try to make a bigger deal of the three calls than it warrants.

Carmen
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2008, 02:11:52 AM »

Posted by "OriginalKat"  Thread #77  post # 890

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #77
« Reply #890 on: December 18, 2008, 01:59:51 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure if same John Wray married to Joy but this was from 4 years ago.

Father Accused Of Punching 4-Year-Old In Stomach

POSTED: Tuesday, July 19, 2005
UPDATED: 12:28 pm EDT July 19, 2005

A father in Seminole County, Fla., remains behind bars Tuesday on suspicion of child abuse, according to Local 6 News.

Police said John Wray punched his 4-year-old son in the stomach. He is also accused of tossing the child off a bed, giving the boy a black eye.

Wray allegedly told police he needs help controlling his anger, Local 6 News reported.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Copyright 2005 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/4741486/detail.html
Link has picture of him.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2008, 02:13:04 AM »

Same guy?

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2008, 03:16:23 AM »

Here's a link to about 3/4 of the crime scene photos. 

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2008, 04:37:33 AM »

Interesting thread over at WS, talking about the above photos, and one in particular, where they believe *the bag and skull* can be seen.  (if so, could be why these pics got pulled from the OCSD site in a fast hurry).  Rather than copying the pic, incl where it's been enlarged and enlarged again, I'll give the link to the thread.  Might not want to view/read until you drink lots of coffee, and let your breakfast settle first.  Sigh. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76731

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2008, 04:55:42 AM »

Sorry, folks, if this has already been addressed.  I started reading on the last thread and saw some interest in the books so I thought I'd add my two cents worth.  I didn't make it through all the new thread before I got sleepy.

The book Caylee was reading at the nursing home was Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws by Cindy Szekeres
This is classified as an early learning picture book.

The book that mentions "Zanny the Nanny" is juvenile fiction for ages 9-12 and has 240 pages.
It is book one of a series by Kathryn Lasky entitled Double Trouble Squared.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2008, 04:56:49 AM »

Interesting thread over at WS, talking about the above photos, and one in particular, where they believe *the bag and skull* can be seen.  (if so, could be why these pics got pulled from the OCSD site in a fast hurry).  Rather than copying the pic, incl where it's been enlarged and enlarged again, I'll give the link to the thread.  Might not want to view/read until you drink lots of coffee, and let your breakfast settle first.  Sigh. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76731

thx wykes!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2008, 05:12:39 AM »

Same guy?
Good morning -- I don't think they are the same.  I personally think the person in the photo with Cindy may be a brother -- the noses look the same to me.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2008, 05:12:49 AM »

I would like to also share an extremely friendly chat site that shares our concerns about justice for Caylee.  It is a "chat in real time" board that some of you might enjoy especially in the wee hours of the morning when most our monkey friends are snoozing away.

It is fairly new and some of you may not have heard of it.  Again, it's in real time.  Please check us out when you just want someone to talk to about the case.  Most of the time we talk about Caylee but about 10% of the time we are off topic talking about everyday things.  It's not uncommon to see both tears and laughter as we focus on this case or try to lighten the stress.

crimeseekers.net    and then, choose chat.   There is usually chat going 24/7 unless everyone is tired after a big news day.  These chatters are both welcoming and friendly.  Plus, there are men chatters as well as women. 

It is in no way related to he who shall not be named but whose name starts with M.  Our moderators own the domain themselves.  They are as friendly as the good folks are here.

I know everyone's busy at this time of year so just in case I don't post again before His birthday...Merry Christmas to you and your family and best wishes for the upcoming year. 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2008, 05:15:39 AM »

I would like to also share an extremely friendly chat site that shares our concerns about justice for Caylee.  It is a "chat in real time" board that some of you might enjoy especially in the wee hours of the morning when most our monkey friends are snoozing away.

It is fairly new and some of you may not have heard of it.  Again, it's in real time.  Please check us out when you just want someone to talk to about the case.  Most of the time we talk about Caylee but about 10% of the time we are off topic talking about everyday things.  It's not uncommon to see both tears and laughter as we focus on this case or try to lighten the stress.

crimeseekers.net    and then, choose chat.   There is usually chat going 24/7 unless everyone is tired after a big news day.  These chatters are both welcoming and friendly.  Plus, there are men chatters as well as women. 

It is in no way related to he who shall not be named but whose name starts with M.  Our moderators own the domain themselves.  They are as friendly as the good folks are here.

I know everyone's busy at this time of year so just in case I don't post again before His birthday...Merry Christmas to you and your family and best wishes for the upcoming year. 

Edited to add:  Some of the information I posted earlier about the books came from friends on the Crimeseekers site.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2008, 05:24:24 AM »

thanks Toy and good morning.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2008, 05:47:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/18/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2008, 05:51:14 AM »

'morning, Trimm!

I stayed up all night. Been a bad monkey  LOL

I worked on some Valentine avatars, even made Digger a lil Valentine image for your sig if you want to use it in Feb!  Wink

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2008, 05:56:33 AM »

'morning, Trimm!

I worked on some Valentine avatars, even made Digger a lil Valentine image for your sig if you want to use it in Feb!  Wink

Good morning Trimm and Brandi --
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2008, 06:00:04 AM »

Baez thinks that the meter reader needs to get an attorney -- you know, he just cannot be quiet -- he is so like his client and his client's mother -- I have worked in the law profession for 20 years -- never have I seen the likes of this.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando, AP) -- The meter reader who last week discovered the remains of a small child in woods near the house of missing toddler Caylee Anthony had called sheriff's deputies to the area on three consecutive days in August, a sheriff's spokesman said Thursday.

The meter reader isn't a suspect in the girl's disappearance but the sheriff's office was investigating what led him to call and how deputies responded in August, said Capt. Angelos Nieves, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"There are a lot of questions about the thoroughness of that response," Nieves said.
VIDEO:--More bones found; Cops had been on scene before VIDEO:--Capt Nieves briefs the meida VIDEO:--Capt Nieves clarifies his earlier briefing VIDEO:--Anthony neighbors cashing in VIDEO:--Judge Napolitano talks about the latestVIDEO:--More about the utility worker who made the find VIDEO:--New legal questions raised Caylee's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, was charged in October with killing daughter, who was reported missing in July. Casey Anthony told authorities Caylee was kidnapped by her baby sitter but detectives didn't buy her story

"This is a perfect example of why the public and media should not be prejudging the case," said Todd Black, a spokesman for Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez. "I would imagine the meter reader should get an attorney before the sheriff's office accuses him of a crime."

The meter reader first called the sheriff's office on Aug. 11 to report a bag on the side of the road. A deputy responded but didn't find anything and was unable to locate the meter reader. The meter reader called a crime hot line the following day and the information was passed on to the sheriff's office criminal investigation division.

On Aug. 13, the meter reader called the sheriff's office a third time. This time, the meter reader met a deputy and the area was cleared as a place of interest a short time later.

The remains found last week by the meter reader have not been positively identified. Because of their location and size authorities believe they are the missing toddler, who was 2 when she disappeared last summer.

Crime scene technicians on Thursday spent an eighth day at the crime scene sifting through dirt and scouring the woods. They have found "significant" skeletal remains in the same area where a child's skull was found last week, Nieves said.

The bones appear to be those of a small child, he said.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8102759&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2008, 06:02:19 AM »

'morning, Trimm!

Morning Brandi. 
I'm trying to catch up cause I got behind last night.Had to lay down because my head was pounding.
Fixing to run out for a little retail therapy this morning.BBL
By the way I love all the Avis and you work is appreciated. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2008, 06:03:31 AM »

Moring Pookybear.  Be back in a little bit. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2008, 06:07:21 AM »

Good morning y'all!  What?  The meter reader called in tips in August?!  I have a day of catching up to do.  I still have a question about the area they found the bag and skull in.  If it was never dry enough to search, why was it dry enough to build a fence which was recently added (and by whom?)  When the fence was added, why didn't anyone see or smell anything then? 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2008, 06:07:35 AM »

What one H@ll of a roller roaster ride yesterday......OMG
Can this case get any stranger>?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2008, 06:14:12 AM »

What one H@ll of a roller roaster ride yesterday......OMG
Can this case get any stranger>?

Wow!  You can say that again! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.