April 25, 2024, 09:21:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398093 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: December 19, 2008, 05:43:17 PM »

Brad Conway just made a statement on behalf of the A's....thanks for the prayers, respect their privacy, let them grieve, Caylee will be an angel for all missing children...CASEY'S NAME WAS NOT MENTIONED AT ALL

I think the lack of visits to their leatherface they harbored in their home (a reference to the chainsaw massacre), perhaps is allowing them to distance themselves a bit from her.  Certainly, Conway is handling them very well and handling the media very well in my humble opinion.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: December 19, 2008, 05:43:30 PM »

Casey was notifed by the jail chaplin.That is what Dr. G said and that is SOP. She didn't want to see the ANT family minister.
.. My thoughts : Dr. Lee will do a second autopsy. His findings will be different.
.... he will take pictures of himself with the remains ... and these pictures will be in a book ...   if they aren't on the internet first.   
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: December 19, 2008, 05:43:39 PM »

Is JB's press conf worth waiting for?  I've gotta go get my little one.  TYIA

JB is never worth waitng for
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: December 19, 2008, 05:43:57 PM »

I guess Casey's gut was wrong about Caylee being ok...  She sure never reached out to let anyone know if that feeling had changed.  That bond between herself and her child must not have been as strong as she thought it was.

I got a chuckle out of your post because it just illustrates the absolute insanity in her words that compelled Cindy and George to become loons in their own right.

No sympathy for any of them.  Cindy, George, Lee, and Casey can rot in hell for all I care.  God has plans for them.

I guess her arrest wasn't on such a whim after all.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: December 19, 2008, 05:45:02 PM »

Conway just said in a live statement that "the Anthonys will stand together as a family to get through this loss."

Wonder what that means.

"We'll stand together behind Casey until someone knocks us down".This is just crazy..Like all it took was confirmation of the body being Caylee.They have known for months that Caylee was dead and I will never ever believe otherwise.Now they want respect and privacy while they grieve? Let's see how long it takes them to start milking again.Poor Caylee,the A's cash cow...I am so angry..I want them punished for everything they have done and they have done alot to hinder the truth..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1225 on: December 19, 2008, 05:45:17 PM »

Did Baez just threaten Mr. Kronk?

Lisa
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: December 19, 2008, 05:45:21 PM »

I think Casey will release the body to someone....She has to be able to have JB's people have their chance at the body, they need to come up with something to conflict with the ME's findings...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: December 19, 2008, 05:45:31 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...
I was wondering that myself. I think that even though they are the Grandparents - they have NO Rights to Caylee's Body. Unless they file a petition ... If I am wrong .. Monkeys
Please Share

I think that Casey is such a selfish B#tch that she will hold back and not do the Right thing - she will blame JB and say not at this time ... Can we release the body
Casey is on top of such things as we all know .. ( on top of everything but Her Child's Life and or welfare)

Casey as next of kin has the authority, but ME said she can give C & G the authority to release Caylee's remains....who knows what Casey will do. She's evil. I would think her attorney would guide her thru the process, but considering who her attorney is....I have my doubts.

I am sure Baez wants to have his "own" autopsy done.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: December 19, 2008, 05:45:40 PM »

I guess Casey's gut was wrong about Caylee being ok...  She sure never reached out to let anyone know if that feeling had changed.  That bond between herself and her child must not have been as strong as she thought it was.

I got a chuckle out of your post because it just illustrates the absolute insanity in her words that compelled Cindy and George to become loons in their own right.

No sympathy for any of them.  Cindy, George, Lee, and Casey can rot in hell for all I care.  God has plans for them.

I guess her arrest wasn't on such a whim after all.

Your memory is good.  Yep, not such a whim after all is correct.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1229 on: December 19, 2008, 05:45:40 PM »

I just heard .......... the confirmation. I am sickened and saddened just as everyone.

I can't even Fathom the last Day of Caylee's Life ... I was trying to talk myself out of that the little body they found was not Her. ( even though I knew it was her)

Nothing of this Makes Sense what so Ever. This Family will forever be known in History as that family -

The Anthony's

The Family that Threw Away Caylee Marie Anthony

In every which way possible they Threw her Away. That precious little innocent baby.

Has Anyone heard if Shirley or Papa have made any statements? Or even better ...
Are they Ok ?

God Bless Caylee Marie ~ our little Sunshine Girl  sunny

I do hope someone was with Cindy's mother today....God Bless her!

Great point!  I feel bad for her.  I am sure she is ashamed of Cindy, devastated by Casey, and missed Caylee.  She already knew George was a waste of human flesh.
Shirley did everything in her power by releasing all those emails - and was right up front since day one. She wanted nothing but to HELP for what she could. She is Caylee's Great Grandma and the Video ... Her knowing that Caylee's visit to see her Papa may be the last day or next to last day of Caylee's life ... that is devastating enough. Then to recall all that her GRANDDAUGHTER - Casey-  has done to her and her family ... that she has known since the day she was born. To mindfully have to think let alone believe that Casey killed Caylee ... OMG
That poor woman, and Papa he shows his love in that Video of Caylee .. As Caylee does back to him. Caylee was very perceptive for such a young age. For her to say " Are You Tired Papa?" to him ... on Shirley's Audio interview she states that Caylee had not seen her Great Granpa in some time .. But Caylee knew who he was and she climbed right into his lap.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my Lord - I can't even fathom what they are going through right now.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: December 19, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »

Here is the stupidity of the mustache and the black hat ... and the rest of the media types that never even went to Orlando ...

If either Geraldo or Padilla had actually bothered to take their Bruno Mali's or cowboy boots off and search the swamps of FL for Caylee they would have known just how deep and thick the woods were. They would know that every spot in the woods looks like the next. They would also know that they were just thick, where heaven forbid you drop your cell phone as I did while searching.

I find it rather curious that Geraldo is taking the same tact that Greta Van Susteren once took that she was inclined to believe JVDS, the defendent suspect.

Greta eventually had egg on her face.

I would say regarding Geraldo, those with such a suspicious mind of others motives might want to check out what's in their own heart and do some character analysis on themselves.

I agree with you on Greta and Geraldo, what's with Fox News?   I think they have gone over the "Fair and Balanced" tight rope and fallen into the dream team pit.   Will stay with CNN for now. 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: December 19, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Lurkers!

Good Morning, Honey!

Awwww, morning to you too, Sugar! 

It's ok, Sea.. I'm not trying to steal your woman....

or am I? 

Monkey love triangle ... well that cheered me up a little.

Sigh!  Always the bride's maid, never the bride!  I'm not even included in the triangles! 

Ha ha!   

I'm quoting myself to apologize for the timing of my post above.  I was on dial up and many many pages behind when I posted this.  I would never have made a joke like this in the middle of this sad time.

Like Russ posted earlier, I am grateful that Caylee's body was found.

This is a very sad day and I sooooo appreciate having other monkeys to go through this with. 

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: December 19, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »

Casey was notifed by the jail chaplin.That is what Dr. G said and that is SOP. She didn't want to see the ANT family minister.
.. My thoughts : Dr. Lee will do a second autopsy. His findings will be different.
.... he will take pictures of himself with the remains ... and these pictures will be in a book ...   if they aren't on the internet first.   

or lost
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: December 19, 2008, 05:46:59 PM »

Reports that a plea bargain might happen and this won't go to court.

As long as she spends the rest of her life in jail I guess I could live with that, but I want to see everything in the way of evidence that LE has.  Per Rob Wheeler, Myfox.

I don't think she will ever go for a plea bargain....I don't the azzhole  BJ would allow it..he loves having his face on TV...I am sure he is telling her he can get her off
  You are so right--he thinks he will be famous after this trial-the moron does not know only when you win you become famous
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: December 19, 2008, 05:47:22 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...
I was wondering that myself. I think that even though they are the Grandparents - they have NO Rights to Caylee's Body. Unless they file a petition ... If I am wrong .. Monkeys
Please Share

I think that Casey is such a selfish B#tch that she will hold back and not do the Right thing - she will blame JB and say not at this time ... Can we release the body
Casey is on top of such things as we all know .. ( on top of everything but Her Child's Life and or welfare)

Casey as next of kin has the authority, but ME said she can give C & G the authority to release Caylee's remains....who knows what Casey will do. She's evil. I would think her attorney would guide her thru the process, but considering who her attorney is....I have my doubts.

I am sure Baez wants to have his "own" autopsy done.

They might want to, but really the cause of death is undetermined so there will be no point unless they want to somehow find how Casey killed the kid and I don't think the defense wants to touch a cause of death.  They will want to say "prove how she died" and play that out.  Baez certainly touched on that today.  They know she is going down and they want to mitigate the conviction or plea down to negligent homicide. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: December 19, 2008, 05:47:24 PM »

GERALDO YOU HORSES A$$ --- LOOK UP WHAT MURDER ONE IS IN FL BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR PIE HOLE:

It is First degree murder in FL not because it has to be premeditated, but because it was done to a person under the age of 12.

http://law.onecle.com/florida/crimes/782.051.html

Florida Crimes Code Section - Homicide - Murder.

Title XLVI   CRIMES
Chapter 782   HOMICIDE
782.04  Murder.--

(1)(a)  The unlawful killing of a human being:

1.  When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;

2.  When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:

a.  Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),

b.  Arson,

c.  Sexual battery,

f.  Kidnapping,

h.  Aggravated child abuse,

(2)  The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: December 19, 2008, 05:47:27 PM »

thank you Klaasend...   
I wonder if I can order one from Amazon.com     

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: December 19, 2008, 05:48:34 PM »

I dont care about all this crap that they keep talking about with the calls and syuff, but this guy is pizzing me off, talking about the bag couldnt have been put there by Casey, because she was in jail, or that someone went and moved it and then put it back......well who do you think would have done that other than one of the Anthony's.....BLAH BLAH BLAH.......................Casey killed her baby put her in the trunk, threw her out in the woods, and thats that....................if she told someone in that family and they went and messed with it, well Lord have mercy on their souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: December 19, 2008, 05:50:01 PM »

Whose fault is it Caylee hasn't been found until now?  Who benefits from her being hidden so long?

I think we all know - I wish the commentators would get a clue.
I believe that Caylee not being found until now, has helped this case instead of hurt it.......because she was just presumed missing, Casey got a chance to get out of Jail and show her true colors, the Anthony's had their chance to put presure on their daughter and showed their true colors, The public got a chance to try to help find this child and showed their true colors(just how much they cared) and then after all this her body was found, its possible had she been found earlier we would not know anymore than we know right now, and we wouldnt have had a chance to see just how little her Mother cared.................

It's got to be killing them now, knowing they refused to help find her body by insisting she was alive. To know, she lay there dead in a plastic bag just around the corner from their house. That has to be killing both of them!

I would like to think you're correct in assessing how the Anthonys are feeling. Unfortunately, I suspect what is "killing both of them" is that she was found at all. Their future was looking up as was their worthless daughter's until the discovery of that bag. The defense had a defense with no body until Caylee was found, and the Anthonys had stuff to sell, money to raise for searchs and salaries for those running some "Help Find Caylee" Foundation, and plenty of TV appearances as long as this stayed in the news.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: December 19, 2008, 05:50:55 PM »

Whose fault is it Caylee hasn't been found until now?  Who benefits from her being hidden so long?

I think we all know - I wish the commentators would get a clue.
I believe that Caylee not being found until now, has helped this case instead of hurt it.......because she was just presumed missing, Casey got a chance to get out of Jail and show her true colors, the Anthony's had their chance to put presure on their daughter and showed their true colors, The public got a chance to try to help find this child and showed their true colors(just how much they cared) and then after all this her body was found, its possible had she been found earlier we would not know anymore than we know right now, and we wouldnt have had a chance to see just how little her Mother cared.................

It's got to be killing them now, knowing they refused to help find her body by insisting she was alive. To know, she lay there dead in a plastic bag just around the corner from their house. That has to be killing both of them!

I dooubt that somehow. I think they are as comfortable lying to themselves as they are with lying to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.