April 23, 2024, 11:51:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 398019 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: December 19, 2008, 05:51:02 PM »

I guess Casey's gut was wrong about Caylee being ok...  She sure never reached out to let anyone know if that feeling had changed.  That bond between herself and her child must not have been as strong as she thought it was.

I got a chuckle out of your post because it just illustrates the absolute insanity in her words that compelled Cindy and George to become loons in their own right.

No sympathy for any of them.  Cindy, George, Lee, and Casey can rot in hell for all I care.  God has plans for them.

I guess her arrest wasn't on such a whim after all.

Your memory is good.  Yep, not such a whim after all is correct.

I could go on and on.  She's lied, she has stolen.  She's done everything but tell the truth for her daughter.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: December 19, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »

I think JB was whining about not being there to give Casey the news because he didn't want anyone else witnessing her total lack of a reaction. He wanted her reaction kept a secret, witnessed by himself alone, so that he could claim that she was bawling and/or sobbing and/or needing a sedative or whatever. Blah blah blah.

Notice how he claims he is not going to release any statements about her reaction THIS time out of respect for her privacy. That didn't stop him before, when he supposedly witnessed her panic attack over the news about where bones had been discovered. He's not saying anything this time because the prison chaplain must have witnessed her stone-cold demeanor first.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: December 19, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »

I think JB was whining about not being there to give Casey the news because he didn't want anyone else witnessing her total lack of a reaction. He wanted her reaction kept a secret, witnessed by himself alone, so that he could claim that she was bawling and/or sobbing and/or needing a sedative or whatever. Blah blah blah.

Notice how he claims he is not going to release any statements about her reaction THIS time out of respect for her privacy. That didn't stop him before, when he supposedly witnessed her panic attack over the news about where bones had been discovered. He's not saying anything this time because the prison chaplain must have witnessed her stone-cold demeanor first.

hmmmmm
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: December 19, 2008, 05:52:37 PM »

Crazy said she was a spiteful biatch.. I wonder if she will be spiteful enough not to release her remains to a funeral home once Dr Lee has finished his exam.. I wish they could appoint a guardian to look out for Caylee in death to make sure she gets a proper burial

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1244 on: December 19, 2008, 05:53:14 PM »

GERALDO YOU HORSES A$$ --- LOOK UP WHAT MURDER ONE IS IN FL BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR PIE HOLE:

It is First degree murder in FL not because it has to be premeditated, but because it was done to a person under the age of 12.

http://law.onecle.com/florida/crimes/782.051.html

Florida Crimes Code Section - Homicide - Murder.

Title XLVI   CRIMES
Chapter 782   HOMICIDE
782.04  Murder.--

(1)(a)  The unlawful killing of a human being:

1.  When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;

2.  When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:

a.  Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),

b.  Arson,

c.  Sexual battery,

f.  Kidnapping,

h.  Aggravated child abuse,

(2)  The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Red, maybe Geraldo does not watch the News. Umm Adam Walsh ring a bell ..
God Bless Adam.
Your Right Geraldo is and has always been - For the Attention first, facts 2nd.
Remember the fiasco of Al Capone's Vault... he just brushed that off
Sorta like ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: December 19, 2008, 05:53:38 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...
I was wondering that myself. I think that even though they are the Grandparents - they have NO Rights to Caylee's Body. Unless they file a petition ... If I am wrong .. Monkeys
Please Share

I think that Casey is such a selfish B#tch that she will hold back and not do the Right thing - she will blame JB and say not at this time ... Can we release the body
Casey is on top of such things as we all know .. ( on top of everything but Her Child's Life and or welfare)

Casey as next of kin has the authority, but ME said she can give C & G the authority to release Caylee's remains....who knows what Casey will do. She's evil. I would think her attorney would guide her thru the process, but considering who her attorney is....I have my doubts.

I think Casey will release Caylee to her parents.  To do otherwise would suggest her hatred for her parents and might help the prosecution.
Rob said Casey hated her parents more than she loved Caylee......

If Baez had a scintilla of decency he would be quiet today, except to mention the sadness and the tragic loss of little Caylee.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: December 19, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »

IF, IF lee got arrested do you guys think that George and Cindy would put any pressure on Casey to talk.  What if George or Cindy got arrested.  I don't think she would care if they did.
  George and Cindy did nothing when KC accused lee of wanting to have sex with her.  They should have did something then-could be why lee stop gong over there.  Cant blame him ifitis .  He is their son they should have deafened him-like they defend the evil one
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: December 19, 2008, 05:54:08 PM »

Conway just said in a live statement that "the Anthonys will stand together as a family to get through this loss."

Wonder what that means.

"We'll stand together behind Casey until someone knocks us down".This is just crazy..Like all it took was confirmation of the body being Caylee.They have known for months that Caylee was dead and I will never ever believe otherwise.Now they want respect and privacy while they grieve? Let's see how long it takes them to start milking again.Poor Caylee,the A's cash cow...I am so angry..I want them punished for everything they have done and they have done alot to hinder the truth..

Was that a true quote???

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: December 19, 2008, 05:54:59 PM »

My Signifigant other has a friend over tonite.  Fox Five just crapped out on us - we live in NJ and are getting pelted with snow.  Can someone give me an  update?  I read the remains(so sad) were identified as caylee.  Can someone please update me?  I read here all of the time but I don't post.  I just feel so horrible right now.  Thanks in advance.

Still no update here except that the remains are hers.  Does anyone have an update?  Just so sad.  The mother deserves death.  Life in prison is not worth it because we pay the taxes to keep her in jail.  I don't mean to be morbid, but I am sick of keeping all of the criminals alive and we have to pay the tab.  Casey and everyone else.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1249 on: December 19, 2008, 05:55:35 PM »

Crazy said she was a spiteful biatch.. I wonder if she will be spiteful enough not to release her remains to a funeral home once Dr Lee has finished his exam.. I wish they could appoint a guardian to look out for Caylee in death to make sure she gets a proper burial

If anyone should receive Guardianship it should be Shirley with her Own Atty. I think Shirley could handle it - Yet she would need to be left alone and have no one from the ANT Camp take her over.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1250 on: December 19, 2008, 05:56:54 PM »

Is there anymore talk about reinstating the DP?

Lisa
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1251 on: December 19, 2008, 05:57:03 PM »

I don't post much, but have been reading all your posts from when this all started. I wonder now how the funeral arrangements will be handled. Will the Anthony's be selling the rights for filming. This case seems to be a gravey train for allot of people. I also wonder if the meter guy will be selling his story very soon. This is all so very sad.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1252 on: December 19, 2008, 05:58:08 PM »

Klaas HI
did u read my email ?

Thank you - K

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: December 19, 2008, 05:58:33 PM »

I can see why Nejames, stepped down as the A's att. now.....he prolly tried to tell the A's that Casey was guilty and they wouldnt listen and he tried to tell them Caylee was dead and they wouldnt listen, so he had no choice but to step down  instead of stand behind them saying things he didnt believe!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1254 on: December 19, 2008, 05:59:03 PM »

Is JB's press conf worth waiting for?  I've gotta go get my little one.  TYIA

No, he is just whining because LE followed their normal protocol and had the Chaplain tell Casey.  He had asked for special treatment again in that he or another attorney be the ones to do this.

Probably wanted to ensure Casey had someone there to comfort her. 

To comfort her?  Comfort KC?  Seriously?!?!  Why would he think KC needed comforting?  Because she's not going to win a Mother of the Year award?  Ever?  Or was it because all of her lies are on the verge of being exposed to the public?  Or did she need comforting because she may be facing the prospect of being out in the gen pop one day?  Oooh, I know - she needs comforting because her commisary fund doesn't cover mani/pedi's, waxing or cut & color....  Yeah, I'd need comforting to....

I'm pretty sure Baez would be eager to comfort Casey.  I also think Cindy may have lied about the fight on the 15th and tucking Casey and Caylee into bed and george lied about seeing them on the 16th.  I'm not so sure George hasn't lied about much more.  Not sure about Lee but if he hired an attorney now, when everyone seems to be looking for immunity, is very telling also.
I think that he wanted to be there so he could tell her that she needed to show some emotion.  Not the face of a cold-blooded killer!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: December 19, 2008, 05:59:32 PM »

<<  snip >>
Still no update here except that the remains are hers.  Does anyone have an update?  Just so sad.  The mother deserves death.  Life in prison is not worth it because we pay the taxes to keep her in jail.  I don't mean to be morbid, but I am sick of keeping all of the criminals alive and we have to pay the tab.  Casey and everyone else.
Maria    Not morbid   I will not go into it ..  but I do agree with you... on the maintenance issues  JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: December 19, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »

Conway just said in a live statement that "the Anthonys will stand together as a family to get through this loss."

Wonder what that means.

"We'll stand together behind Casey until someone knocks us down".This is just crazy..Like all it took was confirmation of the body being Caylee.They have known for months that Caylee was dead and I will never ever believe otherwise.Now they want respect and privacy while they grieve? Let's see how long it takes them to start milking again.Poor Caylee,the A's cash cow...I am so angry..I want them punished for everything they have done and they have done alot to hinder the truth..

Was that a true quote???

The part in red that I posted is a true quote from what I heard him say.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1257 on: December 19, 2008, 05:59:46 PM »

I don't post much, but have been reading all your posts from when this all started. I wonder now how the funeral arrangements will be handled. Will the Anthony's be selling the rights for filming. This case seems to be a gravey train for allot of people. I also wonder if the meter guy will be selling his story very soon. This is all so very sad.
I think that Meter Guy has enough of a Lifetime on his plate and Wont want to be part of anything ... at least not for profit.

The ANTS anything is possible

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: December 19, 2008, 06:00:26 PM »

Wonder what that means.

Was that a true quote???

How does standing behind Casey reflect their behavior of the past weeks. 
Not visiting her in jail.  Does anyone think Casey herself may have told Baez she does not want visits from her family? 
If my child was in jail and I thought them innocent I would certainly be there visiting and propping them up.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: December 19, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »

I wonder if Casey will give Cindy and George the authority to release Caylee's remains to the funeral home...
   It is hard to say remember she is a spitefull bitch-that the only that came out of her mouth that was the truth.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.